Sharing Lily with Louis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuuuuuck, that's deep," she mumbled around his lips as he entered her, stretching her again, despite the earlier performance. Louis held her close, a hand in her hair while they made out, keeping her bent over so I could join in. Already loosened, her asshole accepted me willingly with a little spit and I began to push in.

"WOAH FUCK!" she cried, "wait-wait-wait, go slow, too much!" I slowed down and continued my work, and Lily moaned and laughed, unsure how to react as two cocks stuffed her completely full. When I was about halfway in, I leaned in and forced the rest of my cock into her, eliciting a loud yelp from her.

"AH! FUCK!" I stayed down, leaning on top of her, pinning her on Louis' dick as I slid my cock deep. I stayed still, allowing Lily time to accommodate the both of us, her pussy and asshole stretched around our cocks, massaging and caressing them in their deep embrace. Finally, taking hold of Lily's hair, I started sliding, out first, before pushing in again with a low moan. Placing my other hand on her hip, I began to move with more confidence, stroking my cock deeply inside of her and humping her asshole, as Louis followed suit and began sliding his own member into her pussy. At this, Lily moaned loudly, still bent closely over Louis' chest with her arms at either side of his head, her head now resting on his shoulder. Taking this as encouragement, we continued fucking her, managing to find a rhythm where Louis would slide his cock deep just as I pulled out and Lily would grunt at every thrust of his big dick. We fucked her like this, ensuring that there was always a cock inside her at any time as Lily moaned and groaned.

Finally, our rhythm failed and Louis and I thrust into her at the same time by accident, burying our dicks deep as we stayed, my hands firmly on her ass, Louis now having taken hold of her hair. Suddenly filled to the brim, Lily gasped, and bit into his shoulder as we held her there, pinned between two guys, her ass and pussy full of two hard, throbbing, big cocks. Louis, his hand still firmly tangled in her long hair, pulled Lily close, and started making out with her as he resumed fucking her pussy. With a light spank on her ass, I began again, my hands spreading her ass-cheeks as my cock slid into her. She moaned into his lips, and I looked down at them to see my hot girlfriend making out with my best friend, letting my gaze travel between her shoulder-blades, down her spine to her beautiful big ass, now spread wide apart as she straddled Louis and took my cock deep. I almost came at the sight of her beautiful asshole stretched around my dick as me and Louis fucked her. The sight was made all the better as Louis released her and she looked back at me, her hair tousled, and her eyes smoky. She pouted at me as we pounded into her, and swept her hair to the side, giving her a really sexed-up look which I adore.

Suddenly I spanked her, and leaned over her, pushing her down and sandwiching her between our two hot, sweating bodies. Grabbing her hair, I pulled her up so my mouth was at her ear, and said, "you like that, huh? You like two cocks in you?"

"Mmmh, yes, sir!"

"You like that big dick in your pussy?"

"Ooooh, fuck yes!"

"Well, I think you should tell him."

"Louis, baby, your cock feels so good," she moaned.

"You want him to fuck you?"

"Yes," she hissed, "yes! Come on Louis, fuck me big boy!"

"Good girl," I said, leaning back and pulling her hair along with me to pull her up, as Louis started pounding into her again, my cock still buried in her asshole. I pulled her hair, prompting her to get on all fours, swinging her tits up to Louis' face, and allowing him to make longer strokes as he fucked her pussy.

"Oooh! FUCK, Louis!" she shouted, as he played with her tits, squeezing them and playing with her nipples, occasionally sucking or licking one of them. I spanked her and started fucking her again, sliding my cock alongside his into her. She groaned loudly, unable to keep quiet as the pleasure became too much, her ass stinging with every resounding smack. As we continued, her legs started shaking, and Louis and I picked up pace, sensing another impending orgasm.

Suddenly, the whole bed started shaking and Lily let out a moan which rose to a scream as I smacked her again and we started fucking with renewed vigour. She came, loudly, and violently, and I leant down and snaked one arm around her stomach, as the other grabbed her by the throat and pulled her back again. Sitting upright, Lily was now pinned deeply on Louis big, hard cock, as I continued to fuck her from behind, choking her and biting her earlobe, tonguing her ear and whispering. Cumming harder than she ever had in her life, Lily just took it, eyes screwed shut as two cocks penetrated her deeply, still fucking, still pounding deep into her. I grabbed her tits, massaging them as I began to nibble and bit her neck, pinching her nipples and pushing her big tits together.

Finally, I let her go and she dropped back onto her hands and knees with a huge, audible heave of air and I realized she had been holding her breath as she was cumming, only now letting it go. She was far from done, however, and we continued to fuck into her, as she started whimpering.

"Mmmh, oh, oh... f-f-f-f-fuuuck... fuck that's good, fuck... fuck, so big," she moaned, her pussy and ass squirming as she came, massaging our cocks as the walls spasmed with pleasure. After a while the shaking subsided a little, and Lily was able to pant with some rhythm, catching her breath. Gritting my teeth, I grabbed her ass with both my hands and shifted slightly, allowing myself better leverage. With that I started with renewed strength, pulling my dick out, before forcing it in again, beginning a new round of punishing thrusts as my cock slid in and out of her asshole with ease and pleasure.

"AAH!" she managed, in surprise, as she felt my cock bury itself in her again, "FUCK SAM, FUCK!"

Louis quickly followed suit and soon we were pounding into her like there was no tomorrow, and her legs began trembling again.

"OOOHHH..." she wailed, "FUUUCK YES, PLEASE! PLEASE, SAM, GIVE IT TO ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK MY ASS! FUCK!" She collapsed, her head on Louis' shoulder again, as we continued our passionate treatment of her wet and used holes, but he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up again, staring into her eyes with fire as he fucked her while she came. She lashed out, unable to control herself and scratched at his chest, and pounded her fist on his pectoral. I smacked her again.

"AH! YESSSS! FUCK ME SAM, FUCK ME!" she shouted, "MMH OOH LOUIS, BABY, FUUUCK! I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING SO FUCKING HARD!"

We kept up our rhythm until she quieted down and the shaking subsided. She stayed still, on her hands and knees with our cocks deep inside of her, moaning as we slowed down, her ass bright red from the punishment. Finally, I pulled out, and grabbed her hair, pulling her head back and standing up in the bed, my other hand holding my cock.

"Come here, baby," I said, and she leant back, still impaled deeply on Louis' dick, arching her back to take my cock in her mouth. Still dazed from her knee-rattling orgasm, she took it as deep as she could, reaching the base of my dick and holding me there, her throat convulsing around my head as she pushed her tits together for me. This, her arching back and her tight throat brought me over the edge immediately and I came, hard. Barely able to remain upright as I unloaded in her throat, I grabbed her hair with both hands and moaned loudly. Louis remained still, waiting for his turn to cum in her mouth. She sucked every last drop dry, reaching up to take my balls in her hand, gently touching them, and pulling as I came. I shook and shuddered and Lily moaned around my dick. She released me, smacking her tongue and staring into my eyes as she swallowed my load. I smiled, and leaned down, kissing her passionately, before stepping off the bed and slapping her ass one last time. Her ass was hot with the treatment she had received and she gasped at the stinging touch.

Sweaty with the exercise, I went to the bathroom to get a towel. I stood in the mirror and looked myself over. My body was toned, though not as well-shaped as Louis', and it was glistening with sweat. I turned the shower-tap on, deciding instead to wash myself, but popped my head out to check if the others were interested.

On the bed Louis and Lily were making out, their hands roaming each other's bodies, his cock still buried deeply in her raw pussy. But he wasn't thrusting. They were just lying there, enjoying their heat, Lily still mewling with pleasure as his dick filled her up, softly kissing him and still shaking gently. She reached down slowly between them and cupped his balls, rubbing him just below his sack, as his hands rested on her tits, a thumb on each nipple, gently rubbing them.

"You guys wanna shower?" I asked, my voice sounding harsh to the faint and soft moans escaping Lily's lips. To my annoyance they just ignored me, and I stepped out of the bathroom, intent on repeating the question, when Lily waved her hand at me to go away without turning away from her new lover. This drove me over the edge and I seethed with jealousy and embarrassment. I could only watch as Louis took a hold of her by the waist and flipped her over, remaining inside her as he got on top, a gasp of pleasant surprise coming from my girlfriend. Now on the bottom, her legs spread wide and curled around his back, hanging on to him as he started deeply and sensually fucking her. They were still kissing, tongues intertwining and darting between lips. I could only see Louis' strong back bent over her like some primordial being, yet carefully poised, so that he slid into her carefully, though with force. Lily's fingers dug into his back, leaving long, pink scratch-marks criss-crossing his muscular features.

I left them like that, turning away into the bathroom. Just as I closed the door to step into the shower I heard Lily cry "OOOOH LOUIS!"

Not entirely happy with the way things had gone, and my head clearer now that I had cum, I started thinking about the past couple of hours. The water drowned out most of the noise but every now and then I'd hear a loud moan or grunt as Louis fucked my girlfriend in the other room. My stomach felt bunched up with jealousy and I tried to ignore them. It wasn't that I was particularly worried about Louis stealing my girlfriend away from me -- I was secure in our relationship -- it was just the way she treated him. I had assumed that she'd be nervous and shy, naturally preferring her boyfriend who she loved over the new man, but instead she relished the opportunity to try a new cock. It didn't help that he was bigger, and apparently, going by the sounds still coming through the crack in the door, had amazing stamina. I was jealous because she was enjoying him too much, but I had agreed to the threesome.

I took my time rinsing off, not wanting to have to witness the rest of their intimate exchange. Eventually, the door opened, and Lily came in, red-faced and panting on weak legs. She came into the shower and I grabbed her by the waist and kissed her deeply, letting my tongue run over her lips and tongue. She returned the kiss, though I could tell she was tired from the evening's ordeal.

"It's kinda sexy that I can taste the cum of another man on your lips," I whispered to her, and my cock hardened slightly at the thought.

Distracted, she reached down and stroked me, "oh, you can? But he didn't cum in my mouth," she said, a little confused.

My heart skipped a beat.

"What?" I asked.

"Well he came..." she said, then, seeing my hurt expression, she realized what had happened and finished hesitantly, "inside me," she mumbled, "he came in my pussy."