Sharing Lily with Will

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning to face Will, Lily began to swivel her hips, dancing her ass in front of me as she moved her hands down to squeeze and caress it. She started pulling down her panties, hooking her thumbs in the waistline and tugging gently, just enough to bare her ass-crack for me and elicit another "wow" from Will. Then she backed up, coming closer to me as she danced away from him. Her hands were hidden from me, now busy on her front. Evidently she was doing something amazing because Will's mouth fell open and his cock jumped, then I heard a moan escape Lily's lips, and a soft, wet noise, like a kiss. I craned to see what Will was getting to see, but could not see around her back.

Lily looked back at me and winked, "sit back," she instructed, and I complied. She made to sit down, but just before she hit my lap she pulled her panties down to reveal her ass to me. I did not get a chance to see her shaved pussy from behind before she sat on me, pinning my dick against my stomach beneath her.

Then she shifted her weight and began to remove her panties completely. Stuck behind her, I had little view of what was going on in front but could easily guess at it, as Will "wow"-ed again and grabbed his dick through his boxers.

Lily giggled her cute schoolgirl laugh again and said, "I'm glad you're enjoying yourself Will," and then, finally rolling her panties off her feet, she spread her legs for him, saying, "are you gonna show me that cock or what?"

The sight of her cute, now very wet pussy almost sent him over the edge and he pulled aside his boxers, his bestfriend forgotten, and started stroking his hard cock.

"So big," she said, "a very handsome cock, for a very handsome boy."

Deciding to not let myself be forgotten, I shifted, sitting up somewhat and placing my hands on her thighs. Lily leaned her head back and moaned as I lightly scratched my fingernails along her skin, kissing her back and neck. I tried to see around her to get a look at her pussy, spread and wet and in full view for Will, but to no avail. Attempting to compensate for my lack of vision with touch, I traced along the inside of her thighs and reached her pussy, feeling the wetness before I felt her lips. But just as I placed my hand over her pussy, she removed it again, tutting, "can't deprive Will of the show," she said.

I took it in stride and decided instead to focus on the rest of her body, caressing her, squeezing her waist like she loves, and scratching at her back. Lily moaned and shuddered, letting my hands roam her soft, curvaceous body, as Will sat, open mouthed at the pure, innocent-looking beauty showing herself to him. I moved my hands to her breasts, cupping them, gently pinching the nipples through the bra.

"Mmh, let's not forget that it's these you've come for, Will," she said, her voice beginning to betray her lust.

"Yah, I'm waiting for them," he said, and leaned back again, content to watch and not stroke himself now; he was clearly expecting more action than just his own hand and wanted to save himself. I guess he'll be disappointed, won't he, I thought, and reached behind Lily's back to her bra clasps. I love undoing bras, and take pride in my efficiency therein, so my worries were momentarily forgotten as I focused on the task ahead.

"Wait," Lily said, suddenly getting off my lap, "you have access to these 24/7, I think we should let our guest do the honours." It stung, but I guess she was right.

Attempting levity again, Will said, "besides, I'm better at it than you anyway," and smiled, seemingly not understanding that making me the butt of his jokes would do nothing to alleviate my sore mood.

Lily laughed along and walked over to him, sitting on his lap as she had mine, her back to him and straddling his legs. She sat forward, her shoulders hunched as she leaned on his legs, pushing her tits together for me while tantalizingly covering up her pussy. Then she tittered as Will received her with a hug, running his big hands along her thighs and clasping them across her belly as he nibbled on her shoulder. Squirming but still smiling widely, she said, "behave, you have a job to do!"

"Oh, yeah!" he joked, and reached back with one hand, her clasps undone in a moment, then resuming to run his hands over her again, touching, squeezing, caressing, everywhere. Show off.

She gasped, "oh my God, that was fast! Sam did you see that?"

"Yeah," I answered sourly, but they didn't hear me as Will began to playfully tickle her. I watched as she writhed in his grasp, giggling and groaning under his strong touch. He was whispering in her ear and she laughed in response. I was beginning to grow tired at the obnoxious flirting when suddenly it stopped. Their lips had met each other, and they were kissing now, Lily's arms suspended delicately in mid-air, fingers curling gently as their tongues darted and he bit her lower lip. She moaned, and he reached round to remove her unclasped bra. She let it fall off her arms and his hands immediately went to her big, full breasts, cupping them and teasing her nipples.

She gasped, and moaned into his ear, as if only he and she were in the room, "they're very sensitive."

Their eyes met again and he smiled a wicked smile, answering her with a low murmur that I couldn't hear but that she responded to with another schoolgirl titter. Then they kissed again, and Will moved his hands down to between her legs, as Lily daintily held her arms up, as if in surrender, revealing her beautiful breasts to me, and leaned back her head on his shoulder. They settled back in the couch and Will's hand reached her pussy, dipping his fingertip in its wet folds. Will's big hands had always been a source of amusement to the rest of our friend group but they served him well now and Lily released a lengthy moan, "ooooh, fuck, Will, how many fingers is that, it's too many... Start slower, big boy," she said, as a schoolteacher gently chiding a kid.

He scoffed, "it's just one, but I can stop," and instead started sliding it between her wet, warm lips, Lily's breath catching every time he passed it over her clit. She groaned as he pleasured her and I sat and watched. Lily reached down with her left hand, placing it on his, between her legs, following its movements as she bit her bottom lip. Her right, she placed on the hand still massaging her tits, now completely in his power and matching his movements.

Finally, her left hand guided his down, placing her middle finger on his index, and pushing it into her as another involuntary moan escaped her. As his finger entered my girlfriend, he felt her tight pussy clench around it, and kissed and bit her neck. I felt like it was time to put a stop to it and got up. They took no notice, and I was about to speak up, when the doorbell rang. Will jumped, and Lily opened her eyes.

"Oh," she said, "could you get that, Sam? I'm not quite dressed."

"I'm in my underwear!"

"So, put on a shirt, you answer the door in your underwear all the time!"

I reluctantly turned around, and Lily got up and wrapped a blanket about herself and took Will by the hand, leading him away into the kitchen towards our bedroom. I answered the door. It was Louis. I had completely forgotten about him, but I let him in anyway.

"Hey man, you ready?" he asked when he came in, patting my on the back.

"Eh, yeah, Lily's in the bedroom, but-" I started, but Louis was already gone, undressing on the way. I followed after him as he dropped his shoes, socks and sweater. He was removing his shirt as he entered the bedroom. I followed him in and saw Lily with her legs spread on the bed, Will between them, lining up his dick with her pussy. Without missing a beat, Louis went over and kneeled down by her head, and Lily started undoing his jeans, desperate for a cock in her mouth which I had not been there to supply.

12