Sharing Love Can Be Tough

Story Info
A tiff can be tough sometimes.
5.3k words
2.98
30.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers

'Hey, don't cover up for him.' Vijay said, hotly, to his wife.

Kangna replied with an equal vehemence. 'Then, stop dragging my brother's name into everything.'

Vijay was flustered. He was a very cool guy by nature. As a HR guy in a top company, his work dictated him to be cool with people around him. But the one thing which touched his nerve was his wife sticking up for her brother. He hated that little git and anybody who took his side.

He said, 'I am dragging his name. Is that what it looks like? My God! You are unbelievable. I notice that I am short by fifty thousand in my bank account and I should be in peace with the idiot who is stripping me of my meager wealth.'

Kangna was getting equally annoyed by the minute. 'So, you think giving your card to me was your biggest mistake?'

She was looking livid with anger and Vijay at that brief pause of moment, couldn't help but admire her beauty. She looked absolutely stunning in her anger. Even after 8 years of their marriage, she was smoking hot. Her wonderful rack, narrow waist, delicious bottom and her wonderful facial features added to her beauty. Her smile was great but her anger was bewitching. If he would have been any other mood, Vijay would have forgotten their tiff and made love to her. But when her brother, Santosh's topic came up, he lost all his patience. That scoundrel was such a contrast to her good natured sister.

Kangna was a very wonderful woman in addition to her beauty. She was glowing with energy, helping the needy, giving alms, religious, pious and such a devoted wife. She was a very sensitive woman easily moved by the plights of others. Probably all these characters added to her sensuousness. She was a great fun in bed. Vijay had many great sessions in bed with Kangna meeting his every basic need and kinkiest of kinks. If only, she could be devoid of that affection to her brother.

Her brother had the worst possible characters. He was a drunk and a very poor gambler. He went to races, played cards, always losing whenever he wagered. He had a very poor knowledge of share market and had that uncanny ability to choose the companies which were sure to get slashed in the market. He had squandered lakhs and was busy continuing his losing streak. He didn't feel bothered to touch his sister for money, which she gave him, just to see him lose it. But her blind affection was stronger and it didn't prevent her from stocking him with monetary supplies.

Vijay loved his wife so much. He believed in her, in the way she handled finances. She never asked money for herself or for jewellery, which Vijay was happy to buy for her. On special occasions, he always had some surprise in store for her, in the form of some gold and sometimes glittery stones. Though Kangna worked, her salary wasn't as much as her husband's. Her company was a small time affair and though she worked diligently, she picked less than sizable packet at month's end. She naturally gave her salary's share to her brother, but of late, his demands made her go for her husband's account.

Vijay had given her the free rein in terms of the debit card in his main account. He never regretted it for one moment, except this one.

'I never said that, Kangna. You are a very good financial manager, but why do you get moved by Santosh's cunning schemes? That bugger would never mend his ways. We shouldn't need to crucify our lives for him.'

'That's my brother you are talking about, Vijay. I can't leave him wayside. He needs my help.'

'No, he needs money and nothing more. He has the worst character imaginable. I don't know where he got these habits from.'

Kangna huffed with warmth, 'now, you are going to bring my whole lineage into play. So I come from a poor family with no character.'

'Hey, you are putting words into my mouth. I never said anything about you. Why are we spoiling our holiday? We had planned a lot for this.'

'No, I didn't plan for this. I didn't plan for me to be named of foul birth and bad family.'

Vijay sighed. He got really vexed by these tiffs. They never had any marriage problems, except her brother. He had planned the holiday in Shimla since a long time. They had a four year old kid. Before him, they were somewhat adventurous in bed and a lot romantic. But the family struggle had kept them deprived of their small joys. They wanted to enjoy it before they lost it altogether. Vijay knew that he would lose his looks and youth in a few years, but Kangna was a different story, she would be young for a lot more years to come. She was the show stealer. She turned many heads wherever she walked. Her beauty was the talk of the town.

But even in this remote holiday destination, where he wanted to rekindle their romance with her hot body and wonderful sensuousness, Santosh cropped up and was making life hell for him.

Vijay noted that Kangna had tears in her eyes. She sobbed, 'maybe this whole holiday plan was a big mistake. I shouldn't have come here. You never leave a chance to taint my family bad.'

She stepped out of the bedroom, as Vijay followed her. His heart melted looking at her crying. She was wearing a thin blouse and a cotton sari. They were just necking after dinner and their next plan was to change and have some rolling in the hay. But it looked, he had ruined it. She picked up a shawl and wrapped it around her walking out of their hotel room.

'Now, where are you going?' he asked her.

'Don't worry, I am going nowhere. I will sit in the garden for a while. You don't want to ruin your sleep by low rung people like me, do you?'

He saw her getting into the lift and pushing the ground floor button. It was chilly cold outside. But he felt rebellious. So, what if she chooses to walk out? He didn't do anything. Let her suffer. He didn't want to care for her. He sat before the TV set for ten minutes, before he knew that he should go and make up with his beloved. He stomped out of the room towards the garden.

He saw her sitting on a bench, under the apple tree. The hotel garden had many apple trees. There were many other benches, but no people. Except the occasional watchman, no life moved around. It was eleven thirty in the night. But then, he saw a tall body moving along the garden. As a few occasional lamps shot their light at the lurking person, Vijay noted that it was Mr. Pavan Kumar.

Vijay had noticed him since the first day, they arrived. He looked a rich fellow. There was a rumor that he owned a few industries and hotels in Pune. He had a certain charm about him. Wherever he went, there was a sort of public gathering occurring around him. He had a magnetic personality always drawing people out to meet him. The hotel help had the utmost reverence for him always hovering around him and waited to be pushed onto them some of his duties. He talked with the other people who stayed in the hotel as though he knew them from a long time. He dressed immaculately and always roamed in the costliest of cars. He had a cigarette always in his hand. He was handsome with a great personality. Though he was in his late forties, he looked to be in his late thirties. Vijay knew his age as he looked at his driving license copy which the hotel bellhop placed in the file, while Vijay was filling out their details when they checked in. it was fourth day of their stay. They had noticed Mr Pavan Kumar since the first day. He had a graceful charm and was always at leisure.

Vijay noted that Mr. Kumar was walking towards the bench where Kangna was seated.

'May I have a seat?' Mr. Kumar asked to Kangna.

Kangna was busy in her tears, that when she heard his voice, she shook a little and looked at him and dabbed her eyes with the end of her stole. Mr. Kumar acted as though he didn't see her tears.

'Nice night isn't it?' he asked. Vijay wanted to walk in and break up the conversation, but he wanted to wait and hear. He felt a cheap thrill of voyeurism flooding over him.

Kangna replied, 'yes, it is.'

'It is so nice a night that it would do better without your tears.'

Kangna looked at him for a moment and gave a weak smile. She had noticed the man since the first day and she felt awed by his charming personality. She never entertained strange men. Even in her office, many tried to flirt with her and she always kept them in their place. But she noticed that Mr. Kumar was a different human altogether. He was always calm, relaxed and at leisure. Along with that he was tall with broad shoulders and a nice, bright smile.

'So, why are you crying?'

Kangna would have answered any other person to fuck off and deal their own business. But she smiled at him and said, 'do you mind if I don't want to share?'

'Everybody wants to share, honey.'

She felt a little annoyed when he called her 'honey'. But she was surprised that she wasn't fuming. She would have dumped any fellow, who called her 'honey', in hot oil.

'Well, I don't want to.'

'What's your name, dear?'

'Kangna'

'Hmm! Nice name. What's the problem, Kangna? I have seen you since the day you arrived. You are one of the most beautiful women, I have ever seen. And also a nice person, on the out, at least. So, what's bothering you? Maybe I can help.'

Vijay was getting excited with all the talk. His wife, a prude in matters of flirting, was talking with a handsome stranger.

'You can't help.'

'Ok then, let me take a guess, hubby troubles.'

Kangna gave a smile. 'It's the obvious reason for a woman of my age. You don't need to be a Sherlock Holmes for that.'

'Okay, then, a suspicious husband.'

'Now, I know for sure that you are not a detective.'

She smiled as she said that. Vijay was stunned to hear her talk in a flirting tone. She never talked like that. He had seen her talk with her colleagues a lot of times in the past. He even snooped around her. But even with the hunkiest of dudes, she was most conservative. But Mr. Kumar was something else, altogether. Kangna was interested in talking with this middle aged man. Though he was elder to her by few years, he held some attraction. He had very expressive eyes and there was something honest about them. He was a sort of person, who would be very easy get on with.

Pavan Kumar smiled. He had seen this dutiful housewife since the last 4 days. She was the modest class of woman, who rarely go talking with strange men. But he was confident of himself. He had this inherent charm to burn the pants of the most elegant of ladies.

'Hhmm! And that makes a good detection work. Generally I see weeping housewives and the most common reason is a suspicious husband.'

'My husband is too mature for that. And he has a lot of confidence in me.'

Vijay's love surged for her on hearing her words. He also noted a certain pride in her voice as she said that.

'Your husband is really a very lucky man.'

'I am a lucky woman, too.'

'Then can I persist in asking why you were crying?'

She said, slowly, 'it's because I hurt him.'

Pavan was looking into her most beautiful eyes. She was really something else, an honest lady. 'Altercation with hubby. That gives me an opening for a nice chat.'

Though she would have been furious with any other man who would have said, she smiled at him. She said, 'he is a very good man, my husband is. But there is something in our life which always leaves us having rows. I really despise those moments. He comes home after a hard day's work and no matter how much I try; we end up fighting, once or twice a week. The sad part is, he never goes on the offense. I am the one, who spoils the whole situation. Am I not foolish?'

'No, you are very caring.'

Vijay's heart melted on listening to her innermost feelings. She hated the rows, they had. She was trying hard to work out the differences and he was spoiling everything just because of the monetary issues of Santosh. Pavan looked at Kangna and his respect for her was increasing by the moment.

'If I would have been caring, I would have been in his room, mending his soul.'

'A soul in want of care can't mend another one', Pavan told her.

She looked at him for a moment with deep intensity. He spoke very nicely. He knew exactly how and what to speak. Vijay noted his wife's expression. It looked of pure passion. She looked at him like that when she loved him the most and when she was impressed. His wife, giving such look to another man, was highly impossible. He should be angry, but more than that he was excited. The jealousness which he was feeling about her was exciting him in no less extent. He felt like his chest was filled with some great emotion, which he was not able to withstand.

Pavan said, 'a beautiful and nice woman like you should always be happy, and should not wallow in misery. You just need some happiness and encouragement and you will be alright. Do something which will make you happy?'

She just smiled at him. She liked his soothing words. She was feeling good already. But she knew that going and making up with her husband on such a short notice was going to take some work.

Pavan said, 'come here.'

The sentence felt like the chime of a missile in Vijay's heart. It was like an order from Pavan. Though he spoke very gently, there was some type of firmness about it. Kangna too felt in the same vein. Vijay's heart started pounding in his ears. He was anxious what Kangna would do. Would she slap this stranger or walk away in a huff or would she listen to him? She had seen a new side to her today. She didn't encourage the flirting from the tall, handsome, middle aged man.

Kangna looked into his eyes and she slowly got up and walked towards him. She was sitting a few feet away from him till then, but she was now standing only a foot away from him. Pavan looked into her eyes for a moment and motioned her to sit beside him. Kangna took a deep breath and sat down. There was a few inches gap between them, but there was a lot of flurry of emotions going through them both and also within the man who was watching behind the bush. Vijay felt his erection strongly tenting his night pant.

Kangna was heaving with a lot of effort. Pavan was still calm and composed. He felt very happy that Kangna was not objecting to his words or behaving in a hostile fashion. But in fact she felt comfortable around him. He bedded a lot of women in his life. But he felt a sort of pride in going after woman like Kangna, who was one of those most morally correct housewives, despite the sway of their angelic beauty.

Vijay's eyes bugged out with his wife sitting beside the handsome stranger. She just obeyed him with no remonstrance from her side. He wanted to run and break their conversation but he was feeling a guilty pleasure watching them both.

Pavan felt happy that the housewife had taken a great effort in listening to him. Now he wanted to take it from there. He slowly put an arm on her shoulders. She took a deep breath, looking into his eyes. Pavan didn't like the shawl being the barrier between them. He slowly removed it, placing it on the back of the bench. Kangna shivered not only with cold weather but also with the sensation of pleasure. Vijay was breathing raggedly with his wife's acceptance of the moment. He thought she would put an end when he touched her, but that was not the case. She was just a prey to the predator. Pavan looked at her great beauty uncovered by the shawl. Her light green blouse, which was exposing a lot of her back and most of her arms, was encasing her bountiful breasts, which looked large and firm. The pallu of the sari which was draped over shoulder was exposing a part of the side of her blouse encased knockers. They looked so delicious. He saw a hint of her navel exposed with that cute little belly-button. She looked like a new, shy bride with her eyes down. He put his arm around her shoulder, as she took another deep breath.

Pavan was knocked off that moment with her heaving bust, which looked so sensuous, along with that small, low moan, she made.

'My God! You are really beautiful,' he said.

Vijay felt like crying as a stranger was enjoying the sight of his beautiful wife. Kangna, the modest woman, was enjoying the advances of another male. His Kangna, his wife. She was like a doll in his hands. As he gripped her arm, she gave small little moans, which were music to Pavan's ears and torture for her husband. Kangna liked the touch of Mr. Kumar. He drew her to his side and made her lay her head on his shoulder. She felt comfort resting her head. It was like a burden off her. After the small tiff with her husband, she needed relaxation, and this was it.

Mr. Kumar said, 'my dear, what you don't know is that you have the whole wide world at your feet and you are just worrying with the littlest of troubles. Don't worry about them. If you have a nice husband, you are very lucky. Many women, I know, have irritating husbands in their lives and they tell me that it is not a great experience.'

'Thanks for the words,' she replied, closing her eyes. Pavan observed slowly that her side of the breast was brushing his arm. Like a full blooded male, his erection stood at full mast. He liked the texture of her bare upper arms as he felt it firmly in his hands. He rubbed her skin with his manly hands as Kangna could just give moans. Behind in the bush, even Vijay's erection was fully erect. He rubbed his hands on his organ. He knew that it wouldn't be enough, as he took his trousers off till his knees and started tugging on his rigid penis, as he had no underwear.

Kangna squirmed beside Mr. Kumar as she felt her panties getting moist. Bloody hell, after many years, she was getting moist just from the touch of her arm. Earlier, in the marriage, she had such a feeling, but now, getting back that feel was like a great moment. She just spent the moment by giving small moans. Pavan noted her soft, creamy cheek resting on his shoulder. He slowly shifted her and kissed her on the cheek. He couldn't resist the temptation. Kangna moaned a little louder at the kiss. He kissed so softly on her cheek. She felt very excited. But more so was with Vijay. He couldn't believe that his wife was allowing a complete stranger this sort of freedom. Was he a proper husband, enjoying it rather than rescuing his wife from committing adultery? But his wife was enjoying it? Was it nice of him to spoil her moment of joy when he had already troubled her by his petty monetary troubles?

Kangna would really have felt saddened if her husband had in come in between her and Mr Kumar. She was having the time of her life. She was just like a new bride excited to lose her virginity. Pavan knew that he couldn't control himself. The beauty before him was a very rare type, which needed to be had. He couldn't rue losing the chance when he had it. Besides that, the naughty housewife was his for the taking. But he didn't want it to be pressured upon her. He wanted it to be of her own choice. She should be aware of the adultery she was doing. Her cheating with her husband should be known to her.

'Look at me, honey,' he said, slowly.

Kangna opened her eyes, looking at him, as her lust ridden eyes fluttered at him. Pavan was entranced by the look in her eyes and her beauty. He smiled slowly and said, 'you have such a nice face, darling. Your wonderful eyes and your oval face are enough for any man to leave his soul at your feet.'

He brushed her lips with his fingertip, as she shivered and another fresh soaking occurred in her panty. 'These lips are ruby red and I am having many naughty thoughts on how to utilize them.' Kangna smiled as he said those words. Vijay's heart raced as he heard his words and his wife's encouraging smile. She was clearly digging for this man.

Pavan brushed his fingertips a few more times, as Kangna just looked at him with lust. 'I want you to be fully aware when I kiss you. I don't want to push you in something you don't want to. Do you want to me to kiss you?'

erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers
12