Sharing Melissa's Mouth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. Yeah, it was."

"So should I again?"

Scott looked at her for a while. "Not for me though, is it," he said. "This is for you, now. You want to."

Melissa looked at him.

"You're turned on by this. You really want to do it."

"No, I..."

"You are. You're pushing too hard."

"You said you were sure."

"I am."

"So what's the harm."

"It's not harm. It's not bad. It's that you want to. You're acting like this is all for me, but you want to too."

She didn't really want to admit it, so she shrugged. Then said, "I suppose."

A silence.

"So do you want to?" Melissa said, pushing, but she'd been waiting a week.

Scott didn't answer for a moment. Then he said, "Yeah."

"You're not sure," Melissa said.

"I'm sure. I was just making sure I was sure."

"You are?"

He nodded.

"I want to," Melissa said. "I will if you want me to."

"I know. I was wondering if this was a terrible thing to do."

"Not if we both want to."

"I'm making you blow other men."

"I'm getting to make out with other guys. It's a bit give and take."

Silence.

"So we are?" Melissa said.

"We are."

"Same guy, or another?" Melissa said.

"Whichever you like. It's up to you."

"You're sure? It's not weird seeing that one again."

"Whichever you like."

"Okay," Melissa said. "I'll think about it."

*

Melissa decided it might be sensible to find someone different, not to get into a habit with the same person who might cause some kind of complication later.

They went to a party, and Melissa made herself look hot, and she flirted with a guy they'd just met as much as she could. Over a slow teasing hour, laughing, looking at him, getting him a bit confused as to who Scott was and why he was there. After an hour she kicked Scott, and glared, until Scott got it and went to get another drink, and Melissa leaned over and kissed the stranger. She didn't know why, but she wasn't going to make passes at people while Scott was there in case she got turned down.

The stranger kissed back, though, for a minute. Then said, into her mouth, "Who's the guy?"

"Don't worry about him."

"Who is he?"

She wasn't sure what to say. She wanted to do it, she wanted this thing, and she didn't want to scare anyone off before she was ready.

"My boyfriend," she said.

He looked at her.

"It's fine," Melissa said. "He doesn't mind."

He still didn't seem sure.

"He doesn't mind if he can watch."

"Just watch?" the guy said.

Melissa nodded.

"Shit, why not."

It was as easy as the last time. They'd thought ahead tonight, had got a hotel room already. Melissa told the guy where to go, kissed him for a while and grabbed his cock and said, "Fucking turn up. I mean it."

"I will."

"Do," she said, and he did.

She knelt on the floor, where Scott seemed to want her to be, and sucked another stranger's cock, and swallowed when he was done, and wiped a little off her chin, then put on a robe and went and kissed the guy at the door and said thanks.

He wasn't as nice. He didn't stroke her hair, and didn't thank her, and she got the feeling there was a bit of an attitude, like she'd been the one who asked so he was doing her a favor.

She didn't really care.

She went to the mini-bar fridge, to find something to drink, but Scott grabbed her, and pushed her onto the bed, and fucked her, so that was worth it. Halfway through he turned her over, face to face, and kissed her.

"Hey," she said, jerking away. "Shit. I've got his..."

"I know."

She looked at Scott for a while, then thought why not. It was weird, but it wasn't any weirder than everything else they were doing. Scott wanted other men's semen in her mouth, so she probably shouldn't be surprised he didn't mind kissing her with it there. She kissed him back, with the taste of another man still in her mouth, and it was hot, was sexy, and Scott seemed to like it too. He closed his eyes and fucked her harder.

Afterwards, she flopped on the bed and lay there looking at the ceiling, wiggling her jaw. Scott asked if she was sore, and when she nodded, he stroked her back, so that was sweet too. Considerate.

Melissa decided that maybe there shouldn't be any more strangers, though. She'd been lucky the first time, with the first guy, and that guy had asked her to go back, so perhaps she should, next time, if there was a next time.

She'd feel more appreciated, anyway, if she did.

*

"I would again," Melissa said after a few days. "If you're still into it. I haven't got it out my system or whatever."

"Me either."

"You're sure?"

"Yeah."

"Okay then."

"I thought I'd try the first guy again."

Scott nodded, and said, "Fine, whoever you like," and that seemed to be all that needed saying.

Melissa phoned the guy. His name was Josh, she saw from his card.

"Hi," she said. "It's me. Want head?"

Silence.

"You know who this is, right?" she said.

"I know. And yes, of course."

"Same deal," Melissa said. "Okay?"

"Yeah."

"When?"

"Tonight?"

"We'll be there."

They went back, and Melissa undressed, and sucked Josh's cock again. It was different, going back, and it was different somehow, now she knew his name.

He seemed more relaxed too. He said hi to Scott, asked how Melissa was, and gave Scott a beer to drink while he watched. Halfway through, perhaps because he'd got more relaxed, he reached down and held Melissa's tits while she sucked him, and Melissa didn't tell him to stop.

She didn't mind, actually. It felt nice. She was achingly turned on still, and any touch, even just her breasts being cupped, was wonderful. She moved slightly, pushed her chest into his hand, and he noticed and started squeezing gently. Caressing. It felt nice. She might have sighed a little, encouraging him.

He reached further, stretching and touched between her legs, through her underwear. Melissa jumped, and wondered if she should stop him, then decided not to. She kept sucking, pretending she hadn't noticed. Scott was watching too, she could see him out the corner of her eye. Wondering what she'd do, she thought.

She didn't do anything, just kept pretending the hand wasn't there. He pulled at her underwear, got them down slightly, and slid just the end of one finger inside her.

Melissa stopped, and pressed her face against his thigh, and moaned. So much for pretending.

Josh moved his fingers a little, and she moved back, grinding on his hand, slowly.

Scott just watched, and Melissa didn't know what he was thinking, or if she was meant to be doing this. Right now she didn't care.

She put Josh's cock back in her mouth, and sucked him while he fingered her. His hand felt good. It felt all slick and hot and slidey, and she was aching, almost, for needing some.

They kept doing that for a while, for long enough for Melissa to get close, just from being rubbed. She humped his hand, while she had his cock in her mouth, and while Scott watched. And then they both came together, almost, Melissa just before Josh, and she was pretty pleased with that, she thought, as she finished him off.

She felt a bit embarrassed afterwards, like she'd gone too far, or gone too far without asking, or lost something of herself by coming too and not just giving, but she decided not to care. She wanted to get what she needed out of this too.

Scott didn't say anything for a few minutes. Melissa looked at him, and he just smiled, and didn't seem to want to talk. He didn't try and fuck her right away, like he had last time, just he took another beer from Josh, and sat there while Melissa and Josh kissed. Melissa wasn't sure what that meant. When they left, though, Scott kissed Melissa in Josh's lift, kissed her hard, like he was trying to get the semen out the back of her mouth, and when they got home, he fucked her like he had every other time, so she wasn't sure if there was a problem or not. They didn't talk about it, because apparently they didn't, but nothing seemed to have changed, so perhaps he didn't mind. She told herself it wasn't really reasonable to expect her to keeping giving blowjobs and not get anything back.

She'd given Josh her number, as they left, just because. She told him to ring, not sure he would. He did.

It was an excuse to ask Scott if they could go back.

"Yeah," Scott said. "If you want to."

"It's okay to do Josh again?"

"If that's what you want."

"Do you care. Do you mind if it's always him."

Scott shook his head.

"You sure? Completely sure?"

"Yeah," he said.

"Okay," Melissa said. "But this time, I want some too. I want head, or I want a fuck. Not just blow him and off he goes."

"Head from him or head from me?"

"From him, I suppose. Otherwise there doesn't seem quite as much point. I could just do you and not worry about all the rest."

Scott was just looking at her.

"Is that okay?" Melissa said.

"I don't want you to fuck anyone else. I'm not sure I'm okay with that yet."

"So he can give me head. That's fair."

Silence for a moment. Then, almost reluctantly, Yeah, okay."

*

They sat on the couch, and Melissa put on music and got drinks that no-one touched, and unzipped her dress and pulled it off because there didn't seem any point waiting.

She kissed Josh for a while, and he was as good a kisser as he'd ever been. She bent over and sucked him, and he stroked her hair and shoulders and undid her bra while he was in her mouth. He took off her bra, and held her breasts again, and then slid his hand down her tummy, making her shiver, and between her legs.

"Wait," she said, and pulled her underwear off, and he grinned and pushed his fingers inside her.

She was being dirty again, was rubbing him on her face and breasts and sliding up now and then to kiss him some more. Everyone so often she would glace at Scott, and he seemed okay, just watching.

"Do me," she said into Josh's mouth.

"Yeah," he said, seeming surprised. "Of course."

"Now," Melissa said.

Josh looked at Scott.

"It's okay," Melissa said. "Do me."

Josh nodded, and pulled her up and turned her over on the couch. He looked at her, all turned on and horny like she was unspeakably hot, and she liked that. He rubbed the insides of her thighs, slowly, tingling, and Melissa just about came from anticipation.

Then he licked her, and Melissa pushed herself up onto him, and moaned, and wanted to shriek. It was good. It was everything she needed. She wanted to lie there and hump his tongue and drink his semen until they both passed out from exhaustion.

"Melissa," Scott said suddenly. "Sweetheart, I can't."

Melissa hesitated for a second, then pretended not to hear. It was terrible, and she knew it was terrible, but she did it anyway. She felt Josh's mouth go still for a second, against her. Go still, then move again. He'd heard too, and was also pretending. This was Scott's idea, she told herself. She'd been sucking other men's penis for weeks, and she was finally getting some, and he couldn't stop her now.

Maybe he'd just let it go, if she didn't seem to be listening.

"Melissa," Scott said. "Stop. Please."

Melissa reached down, and found Josh's hair. She pulled it gently, pushed him back and away. "Sorry," she said, and sat up. She had to pull some more, on Josh's shoulder, to get him to actually stop, to come out from between her knees.

She looked at Scott.

She shouldn't be a bitch about this, she knew, but she was horny, and Scott had told her to do this, and how he was stopping her halfway through.

And Scott looked at her, sad. And her heart broke.

"Sorry," she said. "It's okay. What's up?"

"I don't think I can watch this."

"Yeah," Melissa said. "I guessed."

"I'm sorry."

"This was your idea," she said.

Scott just kept looking sad, and she wanted to cry. She'd known all along it would end up like this.

"I don't think I want to do this any more," Scott said. Then, to Josh, "Sorry."

"No problem," Josh said, which Melissa thought was pretty decent.

Josh didn't seem to know what to do. He found his pants, and pulled them on. "I'll give you moment," he said, seeming really uncomfortable.

"Stay," Melissa said. "I'll finish you off, either way." She looked at Scott. "Won't I?"

Scott didn't answer.

"I should," she said. "That's fair."

Scott didn't say yes, but he also didn't say no.

"I will," she said to Josh.

"Only if you're both cool with that," Josh said.

"We're cool," Melissa said.

They all looked at each other.

"I'll do him," Melissa said. "Then we're done. Okay?"

"This is the last time?" Scott said.

She nodded.

"Go on."

Josh looked like he wasn't sure, but Melissa said, "It's fine. Don't worry," and he took his pants back off. Which she supposed meant she didn't need to worry about the way she gave head.

Halfway through Josh slid his hand down her chest and tummy again, but she caught it and moved it away.

"You don't want anything?" Josh said.

She shook her head, around his cock. She thought about trying to grind on his leg, or getting him to finger her, but Scott was still looking upset with himself.

"You're sure?"

She looked up. Looked at Scott.

"I want some," she said. "But I'd better not."

She blew Josh, as quickly as she could, and thought he was hurrying too, not holding back. When he was done she washed out her mouth with wine, even though she hadn't bothered last time, and got dressed. She gave Josh back his card, and said, goodbye, and sorry, and she wouldn't see him again.

He seemed to understand. He kissed her at the door, quickly, like a friend.

"I hope you get it sorted out," he said quietly.

"We will."

"I hope so. You seem like a good person."

Melissa nodded, and thought that was the thing of it. He'd come in her mouth three times, but she only seemed like something to him. He didn't know for sure, because he was a stranger, and that was the point to it, which she didn't really want to give up.

But she had to.

Back at home, in their lounge, she said to Scott, "You'd better be planning to make this right."

Scott looked at her. She was being hard, but he'd started this, and left her hanging, and she'd asked him over and over if he was sure. Anything that went wrong was his fault, not hers, and she wasn't going to get blamed because he'd only been watching.

Besides, she had a feeling he wasn't that upset, was only a little way over a line he was uncomfortable with. He didn't want her coming in other people's mouths, but he didn't other people coming in hers, so that shouldn't really be a problem what she'd been doing. She'd stopped when he asked, so they should be all right. She hoped that was true.

"I'm horny," she said. "I'm really fucking horny."

"I'm not really in the mood..."

"Don't you fucking dare. You told me I was getting some, then stopped me. You fix this."

He looked at her.

"Fix it," she said. "Now."

He started off only doing it because she insisted, that was pretty clear. But he got to enjoy it, and made her come, and then fucked her, and afterwards it felt okay again.

She looked up at him, breathless and sweaty, and said, "We'll be okay, won't we?"

"Yeah."

"You sure?"

"We'll be okay."

"And we'll keep having sex like that."

He grinned. "That too."

"We're really okay?" she said.

"Yeah," he said, after a minute. "We are."

"Cool," she said. "I'll organize with Josh to go next week."

He looked at her for a moment, startled, until she started to laugh, and then he smiled too. That was when she knew they really would be okay.