Sharing My Girlfriend

Story Info
She discovers her wild side after doing his friends.
1.4k words
3.89
169.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Boston
Mr_Boston
26 Followers

We're a thirty-something couple that has been seeing each other for 5 years. Neither of us has ever been married or have any kids, we're sort of married to our careers and live separately but spend most of our off time together. The relationship is more about convenience than it is about commitment, neither of us were seeing anybody else but other than signing birthday cards we never used the word "Love". Our sex life is intense when we're going at it but somehow it seemed to be getting pretty routine. We did a variety of things to add spice and at some point the pillow talk started about bringing in another person or people, that conversation usually ended once the passionate sex was over.

One of the things we enjoyed was playing card games like strip poker with a choice of clothing off or a sexual task to the loser of a particular hand. One night about 11pm we were drinking and playing strip poker, I had just won a hand and was trying to think of a fun task for her because she only had a thong left on for clothing. We were both nearly naked and somewhat drunk when we heard the doorbell ring. Bev retreated to the couch and pulled a blanket over her while I pulled on my pants to answer the door. It was my friend and neighbor Kenny. Kenny said he was home alone while his wife was out of town and was having a "Party of One" when he ran out of beer, he was pretty stable but not sober enough to drive, he figured he'd ask if I'd give him a ride for beer. I told him that we have been drinking too and neither could drive, however, I had plenty of beer and other alcohol stuff and he could help himself.

He noticed that I was only wearing pants and Bev was curled up on the couch hiding under a blanket. He apologized for barging in, it appeared we were in the "middle of something". I told him no, it was fine we were just playing strip poker and I probably wouldn't have answered the door if it had been another ½ hour or so later because by then we would be in the middle of something. He was heading to the fridge to get some beer when I got an idea and gave Bev a smirk and a wink as I nodded my head in his direction, she winked back and gave a soft approving nod.

"No sense partying alone Ken" I said as I invited him to have a seat at the kitchen table where we had been playing cards. He said he didn't want to intrude any more than he already has and I assured him that he wasn't intruding. We both cracked a cold beer as Bev headed back to the kitchen wrapped in the blanket and sat down at the table with us. After a few minutes I reminded Bev that we were in the middle of a game and I was about to give her a task to perform. I told her to lose the blanket, she was reluctant to shed it in front of Ken and he looked a little squirmish but excited at the same time. After a moment she said "ah, what the hell" and dropped the blanket. Her cute C-cups came out and she exposed her well maintained body. Ken tried to pretend he wasn't ogling but the shock and beauty of it all kept his eyes pinned to her all-but-naked body.

Ken joined us in the card game and he suggested that in addition to clothing and tasking, we also include doing shots of booze. After a short while Ken had lost a few articles of clothing and all three of us had done a few shots. We were pretty drunk by now and I decided it was time to start crossing the line a lot further than we already had. With three players now the winner was giving commands to both losers of a hand. As I won hands I would have them do things to each other, it started out with him just rubbing her tits for a moment or two and eventually I had her sucking his cock.

Within the hour the three of us had abandoned the game and we found ourselves on the living room floor engaged in an intense threesome. She was sucking and fucking both of us and Ken and I took turns eating her pussy while she sucked off the other guy. At one point I got up to catch my breath and get another beer and as I walked back into the living room I realized how much I enjoyed just watching them, simply put it was Live Porn. I sat on the couch for a bit watching when I heard a car outside, other than knowing I was just watching now they were oblivious to everything else I was doing. I looked out the window and saw Ken's buddy Rich at Ken's front door. At first I was going to ignore him and eventually he would go away, then I noticed him wobbling when he walked. Thinking it was unsafe for him to drive I threw on my pants and went outside and talked to Rich, he certainly shouldn't have been driving. I didn't want to break up our little fuckfest in my house but I also didn't want Rich to leave drunk.

I told Rich what was going on and he was welcomed to come and watch but I didn't think Bev would be all that keen on doing him too. I wasn't even sure she would continue with me and Ken if Rich was in the room. We went inside and Rich sat down in the kitchen where he could watch Ken & Bev fucking in the living room. I handed Rich a beer and I went back to the couch. Ken & Bev weren't just getting laid, they actually seemed like they were making Love, they kissed passionately as he drilled her. It wasn't long before I noticed that Rich had his pants open and he was gently stroking himself. Personally I think masturbation can be a little pathetic while there's a chance to actually have a woman take care of you. Bev was riding Ken cowgirl style and I went and told Rich to get naked and surprise her by putting his cock in her face. He didn't hesitate at the suggestion. For the first moment Bev thought it was me then suddenly realized it wasn't when she found his cock to be much fatter than mine.

She stopped and got up, she looked at me and asked what was going on. We all started getting cold beers when I explained how he got there and that he was acting on my suggestion. I apologized for surprising her and also for assuming it would be okay. Ken slipped off to the bathroom and we sucked the beers and did another couple of shots while trying to sort this out. It didn't take her long to agree, probably because he was well hung and she really wanted have her way with that huge cock.

By the time Ken came back from the bathroom she was kneeling down giving Rich head while he sat at the kitchen table. Ken got behind her and resumed fucking. The four of us fucked and sucked for more than an hour. She took care of each one of us but she made her loudest moans when she was getting fucked by Rich, I've never even heard those moans when we played with large dildos in the past.

Eventually Ken & Rich left and we fell asleep. She later told me that she lost count of her orgasms after six. That night opened up a whole new side of her and our relationship. We did this type of thing many times after that. She asked if I minded if it was okay for her to meet Rich alone from time to time, he is married and getting out isn't that easy for him. I told her that she was free to do whatever and whomever she wanted. I did ask that she share all the details whenever she played without me. Her stories brought extreme heat to our sex life and I think it opened up a slutty side of her. She would even find herself doing strangers at local hotels, bars and while away on business jaunts.

Mr_Boston
Mr_Boston
26 Followers