Sharing My Love Ch. 2

Story Info
Horny wife can't stop herself.
3k words
4.33
62.1k
16
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/15/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
me3957
me3957
65 Followers

When I entered the building Donald was waiting by the elevator. He greeted me with "Good morning sweet thing. You are as beautiful as ever."

"Hi Donald," I responded. "You have expressed an interest in seeing me sometime, do you still want to?" I asked.

"Do I want to," he exclaimed. "This is like dying and going to heaven."

"Would it be convenient to meet me for lunch today?" I asked.

"It sure would," he answered.

" Meet me here at twelve thirty and we can go to lunch and discuss it," I answered. That morning just dragged by. I mulled over what I was going to say to him. I had never been this forward with any man, but there was always a first time for everything.

***

I smiled when I said to him, "Let's go to the market, get a sandwich, and take it to the park, It's such a nice day." He agreed. We got our lunch and found a shady bench in the park. The place we found was secluded, so we had a lot of privacy. When we sat down he moved very close to me. I could feel the excitement in his body.

"So, what made you change your mind?" he asked.

"My husband," I replied.

"Does he want one of those threesomes?" he asked. "I don't think I want that on our first date."

He took me a little by surprise. I thought carefully to devise a plan, and suddenly it came to me. "Suppose you come to dinner on Saturday night, and he leaves us alone afterward. Would that be ok," I asked. " I really don't know you well enough to go out with you alone since no one would have knowledge of my whereabouts."

He leaned over and kissed me gently, and I responded by wrapping my arms around his neck. He put his hand on my thigh and slowly rubbed his way up to my bare, uncovered pussy. He could feel the wetness on his fingers and I could see his pants rising from the strain of his expanding cock.

"Wow, this is nice," he exclaimed. "I love bare pussy. Do you always shave?" he asked.

"I do. It is so erotic I think," I answered.

He continued to trace my slit as far as he could reach, so I spread my legs a little to give him access. "Oh, I can't wait to get into this," he exclaimed. I opened my legs a little more, and he slid one finger into me and began to finger fuck me. "Please let me have you alone the first time, then we can consider adding your husband."

" Oh Donald, that feels so good," I said. "Please keep it up. Oh God that feels soooo good. He started rubbing my clit, and I felt and approaching orgasm. The public place made it so much more erotic and naughty. Slowly it came over me. My cunt gripped his fingers while his thumb rubbed my clit harder. I shook and bit into his shoulder to keep from screaming. I held him tightly as I quivered and convulsed. As I came down I kissed him all over his face and clutched him with all of my strength. It was so warm and comfortable in his arms.

"I will see what I can do, you plan to come to our house Saturday at six." I said.

I opened his fly and started pumping his cock through his shorts. I undid his buttons to free his raging cock. It was big and thick, not smooth but rippled by his veins ridging under his skin like Zack. The shaft was bigger around than the head, giving it a spear like look, and it curved slightly toward his stomach. It was absolutely beautiful. I leaned across him, and I kissed him hard and deeply. Our tongues met and played like snakes mating. I sucked his tongue, and he quivered with excitement while I continued to pump him.

" I am going to cum," he exclaimed. "We can't mess up your clothes can we?" I asked, not expecting an answer. I looked around to insure our privacy and leaned over to take him in my mouth. I sucked only the head as I pumped. His cock hardened even more, and his seed spilled into my greedy mouth. Stream after stream struck the back of my throat. After his eruption I sucked to devour every drop.

. "MMMM that tastes soooo good," I said. I smiled at him again and kissed him softly. " If Bobby is going to be good enough to let us enjoy each other, I think we should let him set the rules, don't you."

Driven by desire he accepted defeat as he said, "I guess you are right. He can watch, but he can only fuck you after I am finished." I was so happy because I really wanted his cock inside me. I knew that Bobby would go along with anything I wanted, but he might be hurt if he wasn't there.

"Here is my address," I said. We walked back to our building and said our good byes. I so wanted to clutch him again, but others would see us, and my co-workers knew that I was married.

I was content and very relaxed at work for the rest of the afternoon. It felt so good and so naughty getting off in the park. All I had to do now was tell Bobby of my plan.

***

Saturday evening came quickly. Bobby started dinner, which consisted of grilled steaks, while I prepared for the fun to follow. I washed my hair, shaved my legs and pubes, and carefully applied my make up. I selected a very short dress red with a low neckline so both guys could see my cunt as I bent over and my breasts as I leaned forward. I planned to do both often. I wore no underwear to make them even more excited, and I donned a pair of fuck me red heals. I looked like a streetwalker, and my cunt was wet already.

There was a knock at the door as I entered the living room. "Hi," I greeted Donald. I hugged him and kissed him hello. "Bobby. Donald is here, come on in." Bobby came in and they greeted each other with smiles. Bobby then returned to the kitchen to finish dinner and Donald and I sank into the couch to begin our excitement. When Bobby re-entered to tell us that dinner was ready, Donald and I were kissing. Donald had his hand up my dress finger fucking me. I looked for a reaction from Bobby, but I got only a smile. It felt so good that I didn't get up right away. Donald played with my clit until I gushed juice on his hand. "I guess I am ready."

After dinner Bobby cleaned up while Donald and I danced to the soft romantic music on the stereo. I pressed against him to feel his hardness against my stomach. He had his hands under my dress kneading my cheeks and tracing his fingers over my crack. Bobby came back in. I wanted his reaction; I didn't want to hurt him. He walked toward us and unzipped my dress. I guess I had my answer.

We separated for a moment as I released Donald's belt and undid his button. He reached and pushed my dress off of my shoulders, and with a little wiggle I made it fall to the floor. Donald's pants fell and his marvelous cock was freed. My pussy quivered at the sight of his gorgeous member. I edged to the couch and pushed him down. I took off his shoes and his pants and looked in wide-eyed wonder as his cock jumped with excitement. Bobby sat in his chair as I took Donald's manhood into my mouth. I looked again at Bobby and he had his tool in his hand, stroking gently. Everything was ok.

"That is sooo goood," Donald said in a whisper. That compliment drove me to new heights, and I started sucking and licking in earnest. I felt him stiffen but I wasn't ready yet. I stopped sucking and started licking his balls. I kissed inside his thigh and licked around the base of his cock, nuzzling my nose into his pubic hair.

"I have got to cum," he whimpered as he grabbed my hair and pushed my mouth back over his pole. I took his length into my throat and sucked as hard as I could. I moved his skin as I jerked him off with my thumb and two fingers. With my free hand I cradled his balls. I felt his balls tighten, and his body stiffen as he started to cum. I wanted Bobby to see, so I took my mouth off and let his cum stream over my lips. Shot after shot erupted into my mouth and over my face. When he finished I took him in and sucked out the final precious drops. I looked at Bobby again, and I saw that he had taken off his shirt and opened his pants. His was jerking furiously, and he came all over his stomach and chest. My pussy convulsed as I saw the gooey white cum running down his body. His face showed a happy excitement that I had never expected.

"Let's go to the bedroom," I suggested.

"Your bed," Donald said uncertainly. He must have felt uncomfortable about taking me in our marriage bed.

"It's ok," Bobby interjected.

I led the way to the bed and lay down beside Donald. We kissed hard and long as we ran our hands over each other's bodies. Then Donald slipped down and sucked my breasts. As he kissed around the fold under my breast I quivered, then he pulled my nipples and circled each of them with his tongue. He moved down kissing my stomach and licking my bald pubes. He licked around my slit, but he never touched it. He progressed to my thighs, which were sticky with my juice from the living room activity.

"MMMm good," Donald said, as he tasted my juice.

"Please Donald, lick my slit," I said. "I really need to cum baby. Please."

He licked the length of my crack and then plunged his tongue into me. I held his head with my legs as hard as I could as he flicked his tongue over my clit. Then he began to suck my clit hard until I was writhing on the edge of orgasm. Then he quit, and he started kissing my stomach again, being certain to maintain contact between my clit and his chest. I was going out of my mind with desire.

"Donald, I need to cum badly, please make me cum, please," I screamed. He moved down my body and started to lick my clit again. I felt the marvelous sensations as my orgasm began to build again. I was thrusting my pussy at his mouth and grinding as hard as I could.

He stopped again and started sucking my toes. He licked the bottom of my foot and up my leg to the area behind my knee. I tingled all over. "Donald stop torturing me. I have to cum," I screamed.

He started on my cunt again. I prayed that he wouldn't stop. At the moment of explosion he stopped again. I continued to writhe, almost in pain. He looked into my eyes and smiled. He held his mouth inches from my sex and blew his breath over me softly. I tried to push toward in the hope of one touch, but he kept out of reach. I reached toward him and grabbed his hair and pulled him to my cunt I ground myself into his mouth while holding his head as if my life depended on it. Then he relaxed and sucked my clit into his mouth. The explosion was hard. Bright lights flashed in my eyes blinding me to reality. The sensations of ecstasy coursed through me from head to toe. It was long and breathtaking.

Donald did not stop. I was so sensitive that I could hardly stand it, but he would not let go. I tried to pull away, but he kept on, oblivious to my wonderful pain. I exploded again with greater intensity than the first time. "Yes, yes," I screamed. "Oh God, that's sooooo goood. Keep it up, please keep it up." I clutched his head between my legs and rubbed my dripping cunt against his face for what seemed to be an eternity. Finally I collapsed, exhausted.

After the waves subsided I smiled at him and said, "I am sorry this date took so long to happen. You are great. God, you are soooo great." I kissed and licked all over his face. I sucked his nipples, kissed his neck and rubbed his precious cock. He rubbed my breasts and pinched my nipples. I was ready for more.

Suddenly I remembered Bobby. I looked into his eyes and said, "Are you ok baby?" He was staring at my with a blank look on his face. He held his hard penis in his hand, but he had not cum anymore. I hoped that he was saving it for me.

"That was the most incredible thing that I have ever seen," he replied. "I am out of breath from watching you. Janice that was great, and I'm glad to see you so happy." I rolled toward him and kissed him gently, and I touched his cock. It jerked instantly.

I rolled back toward Donald. I kissed him hard and started to rub his member. "Fuck me, Donald," I demanded. "Fuck me hard, now."

Donald rolled on top of me and started pushed himself into me. He moved slowly at first, but my orgasm was at hand immediately. Sensing the impending explosion he started driving into me hard. I convulsed again and again, screaming at the top of my lungs. The neighbors must have known how much I was enjoying this. I came over and over again for what seemed to be hours. I had no idea how, but I had lost control of everything. Finally, after a heroic attempt to hold off, Donald spewed his seed into my love tunnel. I orgasmed again, harder than before if that was possible. "You are great, Donald!" I exclaimed. He remained hard and slowly the slid in and out of my nest. Again I exploded, trembling and screaming, totally out of control.

Donald tried to roll me over but I hesitated and looked at Bobby. "May I do it another time, honey?" I asked.

"Anything you want," he replied.

I got on top of Donald and slid his beautiful cock into my slick hole. My conduct was outrageous. I pounded him wildly without a care for his body. He pinched my nipples and rubbed my clit. In seconds I was over the edge again. I paused only for an instant and began again. I came over and over in a continuous pleasure filled fuck. Donald emptied his balls into me again with a groan of absolute pleasure. Donald touched me and I got off. I turned to Bobby and showed him my pussy. "How does it look?" I asked.


"It's swollen and red with cum leaking out like a river. It looks worn out," he answered."

It's not baby, I want more and so does he," I said.

Donald pulled me to my knees. He jammed his rod into me hard, without regard for tenderness. He pounded me as I had pounded him only minutes before. I opened my eyes and saw Bobby watching the ravaging of his love object. His face held an excitement that was almost unbelievable. He was really enjoying this. I don't think that I had ever seen him so hard.

I started cumming again and didn't stop until I felt Donald release his last load maybe twenty minutes later. I was exhausted and fell to the bed with Donald on top of me. We lay together and cuddled for a while. We kissed passionately and continued to rub each other's genitals. Bobby rubbed me too. I guess this was his was of joining in.

I got out of bed and helped Donald dress. I put on his shoes for him. At this moment I couldn't do enough to please him. I didn't want him to go, but it had to be. We kissed several times on our way to the door, and when we were away from Bobby I whispered," I love you. Come back soon."

He left and I turned my attention to Bobby. He grinned, "Is it my turn now or are you too tired?" he asked.

"Will you eat my pussy?" I asked. "I am full of his cum."

"Anything to get into your warm, slick cunt," he answered.

He carried me to the bed and started licking my slit and thighs. He sucked out cum by the buckets. I got so excited that I started cumming again. Without missing a beat Bobby crawled into me. He was slow and loving, as he kissed me over and over again. He was giving me absolute love, and we both came at the same time. Bobby didn't even soften, and he kept messaging my tunnel with his beautiful cock. I felt him swell again in anticipation of his climax, and that drove me over the edge again. He dumped his last load into me. I gave him my soul.

"Could you stand to do this again sometime?" I asked.

"It was so great, and you seemed so happy, Janice. Certainly we can do this again," he answered.

"I told him that I loved him," I confessed.

"Do you?" he asked.

"I don't think so," I answered. "I think it was just the emotion of the moment. I don't think any woman can have an experience like this without feeling something."

"As long as you are still mine everything is ok," he said.

"I am Bobby. I love you more than anything. I love you more now than I did before this evening began, or before the night with Zack," I said.

We cuddled and kissed until we fell asleep in each other's arms.

* * * * *

Authors note: This story can end here or continue with more adventures, as Janice shares her love. Let me know what you want.

me3957
me3957
65 Followers