Sharing My Name - and My Wife

Story Info
He shared my name - and fucked my wicked wife
1.2k words
3.63
70k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of weeks ago my wife and I received an invitation to a reunion of people who were at the same school as us. We decided to accept, and a little while later received instructions for the night - which included the words, "school uniforms must be worn at all times."

Well, I'm not a big fan of fancy dress, but I have to say it seemed like a damned good idea when we got ready on the day of the party. Jenna and I had met and been childhood sweethearts, but I'd entirely forgotten how sexy she looked in her schooldays. Now, aged thirty, she looked every inch the naughty minx again, with her breasts straining against a tight white blouse; her sheer tights descending from a skirt hem that was way too high. Her school tie (I didn't even know she'd kept it) was at half-mast in the approved fashion and her hair was tightly drawn back into a tight ponytail.

I was surprised to find my cock crawling up my pants in appreciation, even before we left the bedroom. Personally, I drew the line at wearing shorts - I was 35 after all - but had I found some school grey-trousers and a white shirt with a striped and loosened tie.

The party, when we got there, looked pretty tame to be honest, with just a lot of youngish middle aged people standing around in school uniforms, drinking and chatting.

After a couple of drinks we all warmed up, though, and I got chatting to a guy I'd known quite well at school about business and sport. Jenna had also found several past acquaintances, male and female, from her year and seemed to be having a good time too.

After a while I needed to pee, and made my way upstairs to the main bathroom. I did the business and was about to head back downstairs to the throng when I heard voices from the bedroom adjacent. One of them sounded remarkably like my wife's - and she appeared to be talking to me - or at least someone who shared my name. I cocked an ear to the slightly open door (the room was almost in darkness) and listened in. The voice was low in turn but, again, it sounded very like my beloved wife of ten years and more.

"God, Jeremy, touch me there again. Oooh - I haven't been this wet for years," the voice went on. I had to know what was happening. My prick was back to where it had started in the bedroom before we'd set out that day; stiffening and straining in my suddenly highly uncomfortable underpants. What the hell was going on?

I inched the door slightly open. There was barely nothing to see by but the dim bluish light coming through the curtains drawn across the window on the far side of the room. And there, dimly revealed in the gloom I saw, to my amazement, the unmistakeable silhouette of my wife. Beside her, his face in darkness, another man, dressed like me in a schoolboy's clothes - and his hand was working on Jenna's crotch area.

I suppressed a gasp. Did she think it was me? Had the light fooled her into taking another man's advances? Or was this rampant cheating? I need to tell you the truth here. I don't like the idea of being cuckolded. But I have often fantasised about my wife fucking another guy while I watch. Am I alone here?

In the dim light I could see and hear Jenna and the other guy - who seemed to share my name - getting busy. Jenna was groaning with lust as the other Jeremy rubbed her cunt under her skirt. I could picture her panties being held aside by his fingers as he slid his finger over her clit, and I knew how wet she got when I was fingering her. He must be doing the same to her, or more, and n doubt the excitement would be making her even wetter.

I eased my belt and loosened the front of my trousers. As my rigid cock slid from within I started sliding the foreskin over my slick end. My knob felt like I'd lubed up with something. In the dim light I could see Jenna taking a little time and trouble with Jeremy now. She looked to be squeezing his balls and rubbing his cock through his trousers. Jeremy was moaning with appreciation, and started to talk back.

"Christ, Jenna - you're so fucking wet. And I'm gonna come so quick. If we're going to do this, we'd better be quick. Let me in you - I've gotta fuck you in your schoolie uniform, Babe!"

My hand had become a blur over my prick as my wife showed no shyness or hesitation. Her skirt dropped down and landed around her ankles. With a rough gesture, Jeremy dragged her knickers down to join the skirt. As Jenna leant brazenly back against the dressing table Jeremy dropped his own trousers and pants in a swift movement. I could just about see his cock jutting out of his crotch as he moved swiftly over to Jenna. There was no doubt about it, my wife and my namesake were going to have quick, illicit sex in our friends bedroom. So, how did I feel? About as turned on and ready to blow a load as I had for years. My cock had never been harder as I jerked my hand repeatedly up and down, my pre-cum lending fantastic lubrication to my wanking.

Jeremy seemed to find Jenna's opening first time, and I could see him starting his thrusts rapidly up and down inside her. She was biting her lip and groaning as quietly as she could, but she was still clearly audible. Then Jeremy started his own grunting and dirty talk as he backed in and out of her. This man was calling my wife a slut and a cock sucker while he rammed her with his stiff cock - but I could hardly argue with the guy since she was responding with a stream of animal grunts and filthy talk while her hips pushed urgently in the direction of his thrusting.

The sight of the two of them - grown people wearing teenager's clothes, with their underclothing around their feet and their shirts and ties in disarray as they fucked away was unbearably horny. Normally, I knew, Jenna would have wanted some tit fondling and fingering down below, but this was no time for foreplay.

As Jeremy approached his cum-point, and his noises and words got more incoherent and high-pitched, Jenna responded, telling him to blow his wad in her cunt.

The two lovers muttered each other's names out loud as they both reached their peaks. Suddenly, Jeremy grunted in ecstasy and Jenna threw her head back and let out a loud moan. God knows if anyone else was listening, but I reached my own inevitable climax and several ropes of spunk flew from my cock as I did my best to stay quiet and unobserved. Was I worrying about the hosts' bedroom carpet? Not really...

The lovers were recovering too much to notice their surroundings. As I stayed in the darkness at the back of the room, Jenna pushed her knickers and pants up, straightened her hair a little, then reached over to Jeremy and tugged on his tie. "You're a disgrace, Jeremy Smith," she murmured. "Maybe see you again tomorrow, behind the cycle sheds?"

He gave a little laugh and said, "Jenna Wilkins - you're a horny little bitch, and I just hope your husband can keep up with you!"

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

And so with the appointment for the next day set .. what happened after they left the room and the next day?

Mag58Mag58about 3 years ago
Hot story

I do like a quickie ..... just like this story xx

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Cuck

The cuck enjoyed having his whore wife cuck someone else.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Really?

Really he didn't like the idea of being cuckolded? He was cuckolded, disrespected, cheated and still did nothing? And for sure this wasn't his wife's first cheating...1*

Jeremy1Jeremy1about 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks, Guys,,,,

I've written a number of stories which have appeared on this site, but none have attracted this amount of feedback.

I think I already knew that nothing published here is going to please everyone, so I'm going to largely disregard the people who didn't have the intelligence or courtesy to be polite in their comments, For those who did enjoy it, thank you for posting and an especial thank you to those of you who recognised that a) this is a fantasy and b) that the idea of watching a partner having sex with a stranger is a turn on which has nothing to do with the state of a marriage or relationship.

I do have some sympathy with one comment - the story is a short one (I've written longer) but the idea was just that - quick, naughty, dirty sex in a stolen moment - and the writing was designed to reflect the fact.

Thanks again.

J

RustyHotDippedNailRustyHotDippedNailabout 14 years ago
the guy who said he wants to see his wife get fucked too.

Keep in mind that your wife has serious concerns which is why she is hesitant. #1, she likely wonders if it would come back to haunt her in some way, like will you try to use it to have sex with other women. Or #2, will you try to hold it against her in the future and though it was your idea, try to make her feel guilty about it. And #3, will you be hurt if she actually enjoys it or even just goes through with it. She will be afraid that while the idea turns you on, you won't be able to handle the reality and will be hurt if she appears to enjoy it too much.you have to accept that if it works out well, two things will happen. She will very much enjoy the sex with the other guy...and she will enjoy that you got turned on watching her.

RustyHotDippedNailRustyHotDippedNailabout 14 years ago
I don't think you do get it.

You admit it is a fetish. Dude, fetishes, fantasies, etc... that's what this site is freakin about for cryin out loud! So yes, it allows us to explore our fantasies of our wives enjoying outrageously great sex while we are watching them. So what. yes, it's not about love, it's about her getting more sexual pleasure than we can give. But that's where the love comes into it, the love we have for our wives, not the love they have for the other guy because in the good stories, they don't love the other guy, it's just about incredible sex...her love is still reserved for her husband. But then people like you have to come in and basically say the woman is whore and good luck with the marriage, etc... Well tell me that you actually think the majority of people out there wouldn't call your wife a whore and you a perv if you were simply doing the hotwife thing where you had threesomes with other guys, or you just allowed her to have sex with another guy while you watched? Even if you were both just doing the swinging thing with another couple, you know as well as I do that most people would think you and your wife are sick...and yeah, they would get all high and mighty and ask why you are even married, and they would give predictions of your marriage failing. If you agree with them, why are you reading the loving wives stories at all? That's another thing...I've also read a lot of stories where the guy steps out on his wife and cheats on her but there just isn't the same level of outrage from these readers. In fact, most rate the story high. I've yet to see one where the husband screws his wife's sister behind her back, not get a good rating or positive feedback. Or if he does his daughter's friend, or his wife's friend, or his secretary, etc..etc..etc.. Yeah, then it's all good. Dude, I can understand your anger if the woman was belittling her husband and saying she didn't love him, but that wasn't the case here. It was just about enjoying hot sex. Sometimes an affair is about love, usually because the other person is making the one having the affair feel unloved so they fall prey to somebody who makes them feel loved. Other times, it is just about injecting excitement into your life...and yeah, maybe the husband and wife are in a rut and opportunity knocks and she enjoys the excitement of some great sex with somebody new. Now, if that were me in that story, and me and the wife had not yet talked about her being a hot wife, I too probably would have gotten turned on. Then later, I would wait to see how she acts. Does she act distant, or more loving, etc? If she didn't bring it up, I would let her know that I watched her. Of course she would want to know how much I saw, to which I would have to say I saw it all. She would likely want to know why I didn't stop it and I would have to admit that it turned me on. I would want to know from her if there was love involved, or was it just sex. I would want to know if she still loved me. Bottom line is if all that happened was it was now in the open that so long as it didn't affect our love, we both wanted for her to have sex with other guys,but only so long as I got to watch...I don't see the problem. I mean most men can admit that if that super hot hotty pulled them into a bedroom at a party, especially if the wife wasn't there to catch them, they would probably take the opportunity for some hot sex with a smokin hot babe and could admit that it has nothing to do with their love for their wife. So excuse us if we can allow the same to our wife. If I did take an opportunity like that and my wife caught me, I would want her to be understanding and accept that it really did have nothing to do with the fact that she is the only woman I love. We know that men can separate sex and love, but the truth is that doesn't mean we have to dislike the girl though...often we do care about them as a person,we just don't love them and have no interest in long term...friends with benefits sure, but love no. Well the dirty little secret is women can do the same thing. In fact, more often than not, if she has sex with you on the first date, she is thinking that there is no future for the two of you...though sometimes it ends up working out that there is, but the same can be said for men. When you bag that hot chick on the first date, you aren't thinking it's the woman you will marry, you are just concerned with the hot sex. Love may happen later if that is what you both want. But yes, women also have sex just for the pleasure of the sex, while knowing they want nothing more from the guy. But the fact is, most people reading these stories are guys so that explains why they have no problem with the stories when it is the guy taking the opportunities when they arise, while dogging the stories of women doing so...unless they had the express permission of their husbands before hand. Heck, with some of you guys, I don't think you even care if the woman enjoyed it...some of you just get off on the woman giving into the husband's desires to do it. You just get off on the fact that she is doing it for her husband. That's OK, I guess if it were mostly women reading these stories, the women would probably rate stories like this high and rate the stories of husbands cheating very low and write scathing reviews about what a creep he is and how he must not love his wife and the marriage is doomed. For man people, their partner is simply territory to be owned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wanna get my wife fucked too..

From last six months she kind of enjoys the idea...but rejects actually ever agreeing to do it.... Of late she is having sexual chat on the net.... everyday with new guys... Now i am convinced that I wanna see her fucked by few men...

This is her sexual id kapoor.simran94@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
dude

nobody says we don't get it , but you don't get that it's just a fetish and has NOTHING to do with love. We all love our wifes so don't act high and mighty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Unlike the other readers, I do enjoy these kinds of stories.

First, you have to understand that i feel if you are really going to allow your wife to be a hotwife, that is, have sex with another man, then you should be doing it for the right reason and that is for your wife's pleasure. If I am going to watch my wife with another guy, I do want him to fuck her better than I can...if he can't, what's the point? When he does, I get to see her reactions, reactions I wouldn't get to see, because yes, I am averaged size. I'm not ashamed of it and why should I, my wife enjoys the sex we have because I do care so much about her pleasure. Which brings me to the point, it's her pleasure that is the turn on. If she is going to have sex with another guy, I want to see her be more vocal, thrash around more, cum harder, etc... But any man who has discussed this with his wife knows that they have reservations of all sorts. For one, they do question your motives, as in are you just wanting this so you can hold it over her head to demand a night with one of her friends, or some hot girl you work with, etc... Then they question if you could really handle watching a guy with a much bigger cock fucking her...they think that like most men, you are weak and frail and have to believe that you are some super stud and if you find out another man can fuck better, it will shatter your self esteem. It takes a lot to convince them that not only can you handle it, but you will be disappointed if the guy turns out to be a dud in bed because it is her intense pleasure that you are wanting to see. So this is where the cheating wives fantasies come in and why you guys don't understand it. Guys who have gone through all of this fear that when you do try it, that the wife will hold back thinking that she has to protect your feelings. You do figure that as time goes by, she will come to believe you and loosen up, but you want to see it raw, the first time she experiences how good he can fuck her. So we tend to fantasize about catching her getting seduced and when she gives in and fucks the guy, she doesn't know you are there so she lets go and really expresses how much she is enjoying it. That's the turn on. We then fantasize that at some point, maybe after video taping it, we let the wife know that we watched them and we assure them that it was a huge turn on hearing and seeing her express how much better the other guy was. they then realize that you are telling the truth when we say that the more she enjoys it, the more we enjoy it. If you have a video, you watch it together and you get to let her see how turned on it makes you when she really enjoys it. Then in the future, she feels more open in expressing how much she enjoys it. To me this is very different than the humiliation stories where the wife delights in her husband's pain and or humiliation. In my fantasies, she does get turned on when another guy is fucking her better than her husband can and it turns her on that her husband is watching and knows it is happening, but it isn't about humiliation or anything like that, it is about sharing the intimacy, she is opening up and allowing him to share the experience with her. It makes them closer because it is something they share. So in the end, it is about them, not the other guy. While the sex is better, they don't have the emotional connection the husband and wife share. So in effect, he is nothing more than a sex toy that they use to enhance their sex life. But again, what the turn on of cheating wife stories is that the husband has wanted to see her do it anyway and he gets to see her real reactions, not her holding back because she thinks she has to. Even if she was cheating, the best stories are the ones where she did so reluctantly at first but the physical need and then the intense pleasure drive her to do it but she never falls in love with the guy, she is still in love with her husband, the sex is just about physical pleasure, her emotions are reserved for her husband. In the end, the best stories have him letting her know he knows but it turns him on immensely. I hope this helps the other readers understand why some of us like these and we really wish you would stop bashing the authors. You are chasing some of the better authors away. pretty soon all we'll have left a JustPlainBob and the gay story writers. That's the day I will have to find another story board. Sad really because I will miss some of the stories here, like those truly hot interracial stories by Karen Kay. I absolutely loved the one called Banging Danielle and one I believe was just called "Watching My Wife." which had two parts where this guy and his wife had been separated and he is at a hotel nightclub. He and his new business partner are staying at the hotel. Suddenly he sees his wife walk by and she has lost a lot of weight and looks amazing. They talk and admit they miss each other and want to get back together. He says he is tired and has an early day so he is going to bed and she says she has friends waiting for her but she will call him. Anyway, he is awakened by his business partner bringing his date for the evening into the suite and into his bedroom. They forget to close the door all the way and the white guy has always wanted to see a white woman have sex with a black guy so he sneaks not the room. He is getting off watching the woman have what is obviously mind blowing sex when he notices that the dress hanging on the chair looks familiar. he can't see her face though but his hand bumps her bag so he looks inside and pull out her driver's license and is shocked to discover that it is is wife getting the screwing of her life. he hides under the bed and as they switch positions, he can see her face in the low light by looking into the mirror. She is obviously really enjoying it. Anyway, I don't want to give away the whole story but I wish Karen Kay would write a part three where they tell the business partner who she is but agree that she should keep having sex with him.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Seduction of Debbie Wife's instincts force her to yield to husband's friend.in Loving Wives
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories