Sharing my Wife: A Camping Trip

Story Info
Did she or didn't she? Fun square dancing & camping.
4.6k words
3.86
111.3k
50
8

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,607 Followers

The following Friday we were planning on going to a square dance festival at Wallowa Lake, Oregon with Jim and Joan. We'd be camping at Wallowa Lake State Park so Monday evening Michelle and I started getting our camping equipment ready to go. We were all going in their Toyota Sienna minivan so we'd have room for the camping equipment, clean clothes and square dance outfits. We didn't need to take much food since there's a Safeway in Enterprise, only a few miles away.

We had everything pretty much ready to go by Tuesday night, so Michelle told me she wanted to spend Wednesday and Thursday nights with Shaun. It made me a little suspicious that that was why she wanted everything ready to go so soon. It was okay, though, I still enjoy her spending time with Shaun, even all night.

It did get lonesome, though. I called Jaqui Wednesday evening, and we talked nearly an hour. I told her about Michelle deciding she wanted to be a regular at the exotic dance club, which surprised Jacqui. She said a lot about her new job and how well it was going. "No, I haven't met anyone yet," she told me. She'd been to dinner at one of her married employee's house, Brenda. Brenda has a single brother she's been hinting at fixing a date with Jacqui, and he was there for dinner. I wasn't sure how I felt about that, a twinge of jealousy but I also want her to be happy. She said she did like him, he's a good guy with a sense of humor but didn't ask her out. She sounded a little disappointed about that.

We finally got off the phone, and I climbed into bed, alternatively day-dreaming of making love with Jacqui again and what Shaun and Michelle were doing. I don't think I'll ever get tired of imagining how the two of them might be making out, making love - or fucking, whichever might be the case.

Jim, Joan, Michelle and I had all agreed to take Friday afternoon off work so we could leave and get to Wallowa Lake and get our camp set up in time to go to the dance that evening. Jim and Joan arrived at our house shortly after noon, and we started loading our stuff in their van. Everything was loaded, and we were ready to go before Michelle got home. That was the first time I'd seen her since Wednesday morning. God, she was gorgeous! I don't think I'll ever get over it.

Michelle needed to change her clothes from her office outfit into something more comfortable for traveling. The rest of us can be informal at work, but Michelle always needs to dress nicely at the law office.

Shortly after we left, Michelle said she'd dropped her cell phone under the seat. Jim stopped so I could help her retrieve it. I tipped the seat forward as far as it'd go and crawled in alongside it trying to reach under the back seat where Michelle said she thought her phone was and promptly got stuck. I wiggled and squirmed trying to get out as the other three were laughing their heads off. After they'd pulled me out from the beside the seat, Michelle, red-faced showed me her phone - it had fallen in front, not back. She'd just reached down and picked it up from under the front of the seat while I was trying to free myself.

That's how most of our trips with Jim and Joan always are; some silly thing happens to leave us all laughing hysterically. Our trip to Spokane three years ago for the National Square Dance Festival was classic - a whole story in itself.

It's a four-hour drive to Wallowa Lake, and when we got there, we set up the tent. Yes, I said 'tent,' not plural. One sleeping tent for the four of us. Two queen air mattresses with about two feet between them. Not much opportunity for privacy. There are some people Michelle, and I could be with that the lack of privacy wouldn't bother us. For instance, if it had been Shaun and Jacqui or Trisha, we'd have switched partners and had a wonderful time. But not Jim and Joan, they're square dance friends, not sexual. We all like to flirt a little but nothing more. They'd be utterly shocked if they knew about our extra-curricular activities.

Our flirting does sometimes get a little risqué though. One time we were all in a single hotel room, before Michelle and I started our sex games. Jim and Michelle were fighting over the TV remote, she was in bed, hiding the remote under her nightgown, under the blankets. Jim went right in after it. I never was certain exactly where he'd retrieved it from, but when I climbed in with her, I realized she didn't have anything on under her nightgown, and Michelle's nipples were pretty pronounced and hard.

Jim and I let the girls get dressed for the dance first. Friday night was informal so no skirts. Michelle wore a pair of blue jeans and blouse. I've mentioned before how sexy she is in blue jeans and that night was no exception. Michelle is always popular because she's so beautiful. Joan is attractive too, but nothing like Michelle. Funny thing is we've rarely seen any real, overt affection between Jim and Joan like Michelle, and I commonly do.

Square dancing, contrary to popular opinion, is a dance of the hands, not feet. With virtually every movement, you touch hands with the next person as you go through the move, usually the opposite sex. Your feet simply follow where your hands are supposed to be. The downside of that is when you're horny as I was that particular Friday; you are constantly holding hands with different members of the opposite sex and trading partners. I've always Thought that square dancing is the ultimate in wife-swapping. I can't help but notice the soft, feminine hands or their waists as we swing - It's not intended to be sexual, but sometimes it's simply unavoidable.

Michelle and I hadn't had sex since that fantastic Sunday night. Monday and Tuesday we were both pretty zonked out from the weekend, and then she went to Shaun's Wednesday after work. In my world, that's an eternity without sex. The constant touching and hand holding was making me more and more horny throughout the evening. Lots of the ladies are very attractive, and it's hard not to imagine what a little more intimate touching might be like.

Each set of the individual sets of dances is called a 'tip'. Each tip consists of the caller putting the dancers through a fairly random set of square dance movements, or 'patter' calls in time to whatever music he/she chooses. The 2nd half is a singing call, with square dance calls incorporated into country-western songs. At the beginning of one tip about halfway through the dance, I whispered into Michelle's ear, "I'm horny, it's going to be a long night tonight!" We both knew we wouldn't be able to fool around with Jim and Joan sleeping only a few feet away.

She simply smiled at me as the caller began his patter. We enjoyed the challenge of the calls and the interaction with the other dancers, me especially enjoying the touchy-feely with the other lady dancers. At the short break between the patter and singing call when the caller was looking for music for the singing call, Michelle whispered back to me, "Good thing I brought my flannel jammies then, isn't it?" Then her eyes left mine, and her face was expressionless like she hadn't just reminded me again what wouldn't be happening later.

After we sat down and were watching the round dancers (similar to ballroom dancing, with steps directed by a cuer), Michelle whispered to me, "See the cute, young guy in the red shirt right over there?" She discretely pointed him out to me. "I'm going to ask him to be my partner next tip and if we disappear for a while afterward, don't come out back looking for me, it might be nasty."

I looked at her like I knew she had to be kidding. We've never done anything like that at a square dance. A little teasing and flirting but nothing like that! When the round dance was nearly over, I was surprised that she did get up and talk to him. When the dancers were forming squares on the floor, he walked over to her and took her hand, leading led her to a square, a big smile on his face.

While they were waiting in their square, holding hands, she whispered something in his ear. His smile got even wider, and he put his arm around her shoulder, pulling her close to him for a brief instant. I sat there utterly flabbergasted. She was going to do what she said! I couldn't believe how hard my cock had suddenly gotten. Maybe I imagined things, but I was sure his swinging of her was much more intimate than normal, and he certainly didn't let go of her hand except when necessary.

The dance ended, and he walked Michelle over to where I sat. He told me, "Thank you for lending me your wife for a while, that was fun." I smiled at him and told him I was glad he enjoyed her for a few minutes. She sat down, and he walked back to where he'd been sitting before.

I looked at Michelle, asking her, "Well, are you going to disappear for a few minutes?"

"Do you want me to?" She asked me teasingly.

"Isn't that what you told him?"

"I just told him that my husband suggested I dance with him and maybe flirt a little."

I took her hand and squeezed it. It was obvious she was trying to drive me crazy. By the time the dance was over at ten-thirty, I was a shaking blob of hormones. I wanted to take Michelle back to our tent and make mad, passionate love with her! Unfortunately, as I mentioned earlier, we had no privacy, and it simply wasn't going to happen.

It was late when we got back to our camp. Jim and I let our ladies use the tent first to climb in bed. When they yelled at us that they were in bed, we followed. Both were inside the bag pulled up to their chins, looking toward the outside of the tent when Jim and I undressed and climbed in with our respective wives. Even Michelle's flannel pajamas were sexy I thought, so I anticipated a long, frustrating night. She was still facing away from me, so I scooted over to spoon her from the rear. Oh God, I didn't feel the flannel I was expecting. Instead, she was wearing a soft, silky gown that felt so good against her skin. I didn't dare say anything because there was no way to whisper quietly enough so that our friends wouldn't hear. Instead, my fingers encircled her nipple and started gently squeezing and rolling it from outside her gown. Two could play at this 'torture your spouse' game! I knew that from the way she'd acted at the dance she was horny as hell too!

Michelle's hips started moving, pushing back against my erection, only causing me to redouble my efforts. I cupped her breast in my hand, gently caressing her. Michelle started to moan a little, and I stopped momentarily, to remind her she had to be quiet. I was hoping our friends would go to sleep quickly, which they normally did. Even then I knew we wouldn't be able to finish without likely waking them.

When Michelle quieted down again, I resumed caressing her body with my hand and kissing the back of her neck. I wanted my hand under her gown, but it was long and didn't have any buttons I could undo. I had to be satisfied with caressing through the silky material, not that bad! As I was caressing Michelle's hips, moving my hands closer and closer to her sex, she reached behind her and through the fly of my boxers, gripped my cock in her hand. I nearly involuntarily let out a groan of enjoyment/frustration before I caught myself.

Michelle rolled onto her back, and her lips met mine in a silent kiss. At least, we both tried to keep it quiet, but our passion for each other was starting to override our concern for modesty. She spread her legs apart a little, and I was able to push the material down into her pussy, rubbing up and down along the slit between her legs. My rational brain knew we had to stop this, but my lips worked their way down to her shoulder and over a nipple, nipping gently through her nightgown.

My wife's hand continued working its way up and down on my fully erect shaft, and I felt a small amount of pre-cum seep out which only added to my torture as Michelle found it and spread the slickness with her hand. I engulfed her breast in my mouth, trying to stifle my moan of pleasure. When I felt a little more in control of myself again, I reached up and pulled the strap off her shoulder so I could push the material down and suck with no cloth between my mouth and her nipple.

Michelle pulled a pillow over her mouth trying to muffle her moans. My free hand reached down to the bottom of her gown, and she lifted herself off the mattress a little so I could push it up past her waist. Thankfully, I started to hear snoring from the other side of the tent, but it didn't matter to me any longer. If Jim or Joan were awake and heard us, so be it. I simply wasn't able to control myself any longer.

I pushed Michelle over on her side away from me, and she reached her top leg over my waist, and my cock found its way into her sopping wet, slick pussy. I pushed just a little and was buried all the way inside her. Michelle was holding the pillow tightly to her mouth, but I still heard her muffled groans, and I know she heard mine, even though I was doing my best to muffle myself in the back of her neck.

I'd reached my hand the rest of the way up under her nightgown, cupping a nipple in my fingers as my cock worked its way in and out of Michelle's pussy. Her hips were working their way up and down as well in conjunction with my thrusts into her. One thing we could be thankful for is that air mattresses don't squeak.

We hadn't made love with each other since Sunday night, and her body against mine felt so unbelievably good! I know she'd been making love with Shaun, probably even that morning before work, which made my need for her, even more, acute. The closer I came to my orgasm the more difficult, it was to keep quiet. Michelle had a pillow over her face muffling the noises escaping her mouth, but I had to muffle myself. I think as my orgasm hit, it felt even stronger due to the need to stay quiet. I wanted to scream in pleasure, but I'd expended my energy in the intensity of my climax.

When I managed to breathe again, and my heart had slowed back to somewhat normal, I was relieved to hear quiet snoring on the other side of the tent. Apparently we hadn't awakened our friends. I whispered in Michelle's ear, "I thought you said you were wearing flannel tonight?"

She rolled over toward me and quietly replied, "Hunha, I just told you I brought it, didn't say I was going to wear it."

"Mmm, that was dirty! But I'm glad you didn't. I like this one."

"I thought you would; it's the one I bought to seduce Shaun right after we started fucking. He likes it too."

I stifled another little groan, and we lay quietly for several minutes until I was nearly asleep when Michelle whispered in my ear, "But I still want the guy in the red shirt!" Then she rolled over, leaving me suddenly wide awake and horny again. Dammit, she knows how to turn me on!

The next morning I almost expected one of our friends to hint that they heard some strange noises last night. Thankfully, neither of them let on that they'd heard a thing.

We'd started a tradition of a big sourdough pancake breakfast Saturday morning for the square dancers a couple of years before. Jim and Joan had gone huckleberry picking a month or so earlier, so we had sourdough huckleberry pancakes, a real treat. Along with my homemade maple syrup and sausage patties. We had twenty-eight people show up for breakfast, but I was a little disappointed that Michelle's new boyfriend from last night wasn't there.

After we had eaten, we drove to Joseph to wander through the art shops. Joseph is a small town, population around a thousand, at the base of 'Little Switzerland', a mountainous paradise with Wallowa Lake, carved by a glacier eons ago, as its jewel. Artists - sculptors and painters have transformed the town into an art-lovers paradise. There are two bronze factories attracting sculptors from all over the country and so many art galleries that it takes over a day to visit them all. Our problem is that it's all original art, extremely expensive, typically thousands of dollars and sometimes tens of thousands. We look but don't buy!

That evening we got ready for the dance starting at eight. As usual, we let Michelle and Joan use the tent to get dressed first. Then when they were finishing with makeup and things in the public restrooms, Jim and I got dressed in the tent.

Michelle wore her brown skirt with the light brown, loose-fitting satin top and gold square dance slip. The skirt had pretty butterfly decorations, and the blouse was a low cut v-neck showing a good amount of her cleavage with ruffles around the neckline and down the front with three-quarter sleeves. She looked and felt hot and sexy! Dancing with her in that satin top takes on an entirely different aura of sexuality. I could hardly wait to see the reaction of the guy in the red shirt from last night. I wore my matching brown shirt and gold tie, blue jeans and cowboy boots.

I meant to mention a little about the square dance hall at Wallowa Lake. It's over a century old wooden building still in the original condition except for the semi-modern wiring and plumbing. The old floor's a bit wavy, but that only makes dancing on it more of a fun challenge. It's a perfect building for square dancing! I think it's only used occasionally for special events. The only time I've ever seen it used is for these annual square dances.

Michelle and I danced the first three tips together. I was a little suspicious about her top so when swinging her the first time I nudged my hand a little higher on her back than normal, not feeling any bra strap. I'd thought I'd notice her breasts swinging a little more freely than normal and apparently she wasn't wearing a bra. That made me all the more eager for her to dance with red-shirt guy. He finally asked her on the 4th tip. Watching her dance with him, I could see a little more what she had underneath her slip as well. Her nylons weren't pantyhose; they were stockings with a lacy top ending just below her skimpy pettipants (ruffled panties designed for people to see when the girl twirls her skirt).

Red-shirt guy was wearing a much nicer light blue western shirt and dark blue tie. His nametag said his name's Brian, from the big city of Halfway, Oregon (halfway between somewhere and nowhere!). He was still 'red-shirt guy' to me. He and Michelle danced two tips while I asked a single lady from Baker City - Katie; then a married woman whose husband wanted to sit one out to dance with me. It's not particularly uncommon for a spouse to dance with another guy or girl, so nobody paid any attention to Michelle and Brian. They might have if they'd heard what Michelle had told me in the middle of the night, "I want the guy in the red shirt." I knew what she meant by 'wanting him.'

He discovered right away that she wasn't wearing a bra because his hand was high on her back for the swings instead of on her waist, where it's more customary. I know I'd been a little guilty of feeling the edge of her boob with my thumb and wondered if he'd been doing that as well.

She danced the two tips with him, then another with me and when the break came for the round dancers, she said she needed to use the restroom. I never thought anything about it until she hadn't come back to the next tip. I asked Katie from Halfway for another dance and looked around, not seeing either Michelle or red-shirt guy anywhere. Then I was wishing I hadn't asked Katie for the dance so I could walk around behind the hall and see if I could find her and what she was doing.

Alas, it was not to be. Although Katie was attractive and fun to dance with my brain wasn't particularly into the dancing, and I messed up the square two or three times, breaking it down completely by making mistakes. Toward the end of the singing call, I saw red-shirt guy sitting but still couldn't find Michelle. Was it my imagination or did he have a well-satisfied smirk on his face?

robertl
robertl
1,607 Followers
12