Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 01

Story Info
A gangbang for my hot wife... and me...
13.2k words
4.54
249.1k
377

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzoth
Syzoth
1,174 Followers

(Special thanks to Sunshine for her time and editing skills)

*

"Ok, you have to stop teasing me. Tell me what the surprise is!" my wife Amanda demanded as we drove home.

We had just finished a really nice dinner, and had dressed for the occasion. I was wearing khaki pants and a white collared shirt with a striped tie that Amanda had given me as a birthday present years ago. My beautiful wife was wearing a sexy black strapless dress that clung to her body and accentuated every feminine curve beautifully. It looked extremely flattering on her. Beneath it, Amanda was wearing a black lacy bra and matching panties that I had specifically purchased for this night.

For her big surprise.

Amanda and I had been married for 5 years, but we've known each other for almost twice as long. Not a day goes by when I don't realize what a lucky bastard I am because, in my humble opinion, she is the epitome of perfection in every definition of the word. She stands at 5'6 and about 125 lbs, with long-straight silky black hair to her hips, dark brown mischievous eyes, supple lips, and wonderful 34C tits. She has a toned physique, particularly her sculpted ass and lower body, from running and training for competitive races...and not to mention her 6-pack abs that I could probably crack an egg on. If Amanda had the desire, I truly believe she could be a model. She typically laughs and blushes whenever I tell her that, her freckles darkening on her naturally tan skin.

As I assume with most marriages, our sex life began to evolve over time, and I'm happy to say for the better. Our turning point occurred about 2 years ago. One day, Amanda walked in on me watching porn on my tablet. I remember considering making up some kind of excuse about how it was unintentional, but there was no point. I was caught red-handed, but more importantly, I didn't want to lie to my wife. Amanda didn't look angry or disgusted, but she did have a crooked smile on her face.

After some initial trepidation, I stopped hiding the fact that I occasionally surfed the web for porn. Amanda would occasionally ask me what I was looking at, and I would always be vague, since I naturally took to the stuff that I knew she wasn't into, mainly messy oral, anal, girl-on-girl, and group sex, among other things.

You can imagine my surprise when one day she told me that she wanted to watch some porn with me! The very thought of watching dirty videos with my hot wife immediately made my cock stir, but I knew that I couldn't show her anything too hardcore. I started her off with somewhat vanilla boy-girl scenes. I had a hard time not laughing when Amanda would watch these videos with a clinical eye. She'd often make comments like "Her boobs are SO fake" or "They have absolutely no chemistry together". But it almost always led to great sex afterwards, so I couldn't complain!

After Amanda got comfortable with the softcore stuff, I slowly began introducing her to more hardcore things. She still didn't like movies involving rough sex, or facials and messy cumshots, but she took a particular interest in threesomes, especially MMF scenes. We had even watched a few girl on girl movies at that point, and the fact that she always watched them so intently made me wonder. And fantasize.

Still, once I discovered that Amanda had an affinity for MMF, that's what I focused on when we started to watch porn together on a more regular basis. I would always try to preview the movies or videos first before we watched them to make sure there wasn't anything she'd find too distasteful.

Sometime later, we were laying naked our bed watching a dirty movie together on our TV. The scene involved a girl getting spitroasted by two men, which really got Amanda's attention as she lay her head on my chest and watched. The two men continued fucking the girl in every position imaginable, and as the scene progressed she moved off to the side. Then, much to my surprise, the two men in the movie turned to each other, and began kissing and making out. In no time, they began to stroke each other while the girl sat across from them and watched, fingering her pussy. The scene quickly progressed beyond mutual masturbation.

I got up to stop the movie as one guy turned and bent his partner over a table, getting ready to fuck him up the ass. I was oddly fascinated and stared at the screen for a moment, before snapping out of my reverie. This somehow got through my screening process, and I didn't think Amanda wanted to see something like this. But she wordlessly put a restraining hand on my chest. I was hesitant at first because I knew she didn't like anal... not to mention we had never watched gay sex before. But Amanda just continued to lay soundlessly on my chest, so I acquiesced.

We watched as the first guy slowly slid his wet cock into his partner's ass as the girl observed. The camera zoomed in on the fat cock disappearing into a gaping ass, and before long, something unexpected was happening: I was getting hard. I squirmed uncomfortably, genuinely surprised. To be honest, I never had sexual thoughts about another man before ---at least, not consciously --- and I was a little shocked and horrified. Plus, I didn't know what my wife would think about her husband getting aroused by 2 men having sex together.

Amanda was still laying on my chest, facing away from me as she watched the TV, so I couldn't see her expression. But my cock was in her direct line of sight, and there was no doubt she was noticing my hard-on. I remained still, unsure what to do.

Amanda didn't say anything or even move. She simply reached out and started stroking me.

My eyes darted from her hand sliding up and down my now-vertical erection to the assfucking on the television screen. As the first guy fucked his partner in the ass harder and harder, Amanda began stroking me more quickly as well. Her head felt heavy on my chest as I started breathing hard while she masturbated me. After several wonderful strokes, her hand began sliding further down. She cupped my balls and started rubbing my sensitive prostate with her fingertip.

Between watching the man give it to his lover in the ass, and Amanda's hand lingering between my legs, my cock was probably as hard as it had ever been. Then, to my utmost surprise, Amanda brought her index finger to her lips, licked it, and gently pressed her fingertip to the entrance of my anus. Her movement was slow and gentle, but I was still so caught off guard that I actually started.

Amanda withdrew her finger, but brought it back almost immediately, this time gently swirling it slowly around the edges of my rear hole. It was something she had never done to be before, and the sensation was absolutely fantastic.

I didn't say anything and just lay still, content to simply let my wife rim me with her finger. Amanda didn't say anything, either. She barely even moved. Her head was still on my chest and facing away from me, ostensibly watching the TV. Her fingertip continue to tease me in a circular motion. There was a timidity to her movements, and I knew she was trying to figure out how far she could push the envelope.

In response, I parted my legs further and lifted my bottom slightly off the bed. Amanda took the hint and eased her index finger into my asshole. My sphincter muscle reflexively clenched, and I actually had to focus to relax. Her digit was barely inside of me, just up to the first joint, but it felt sensational. Amanda pushed further in until her index finger was halfway into my ass. She stopped and just let me savor the sensation.

I could help but think to myself, if my wife's finger feels so good in my ass, how would a fat cock feel like?

By then, one of the guys in the video was seriously getting his ass fucked now, and Amanda began sliding her finger in and out of my ass faster as if to match their speed. My inner walls began to burn, and my cock was about to explode. No longer satisfied with getting my ass fingerfucked by my wife, I rolled my body out from under her, moved on top of her and parted her legs, and proceeded to fuck my wife until I came hard in her pussy.

To this day, Amanda has never spoken to me about that night. Probably not to embarrass me, which makes me love her that much more. But without a doubt that night was another step in the evolution of our marriage, as if a proverbial shackle had been removed. She even developed a proclivity for talking dirty during sex, and one thing that always seems to excite Amanda is when I tell her how badly I want to watch a gang of men fuck her all at once.

That's what planted the seed in my head. That's when I began developing a plan which took over a year to come to fruition.

******************************************************************************

"Seriously, tell me what the surprise is!"

The insistence in Amanda's voice returned me to the present. I had been lost in my own thoughts as I drove, wondering if all the preparations were ready, trying out to figure out if I had forgotten anything, and, most importantly, hoping that my wife was going to enjoy what I had in store for her. I started getting more nervous as we got closer to home. The sheer insanity of my plan could essentially end our marriage if my wife didn't share my open mind. My heart started to pound in my chest and I began to sweat.

"We'll be home soon, and you'll see what it is." I paused. "I just really hope you like it." It was such a lame statement to make, but I couldn't think of anything else to say.

Amanda gently took my right hand off the steering wheel, kissed it, and pressed it to her freckled cheek. It was our personal way of showing affection to each other. I was getting so anxious that it took considerable effort to prevent my hand from shaking as she held it.

"You know I don't care about gifts, or anything like that. We can just spend a night out like this, and it's enough for me. It's always been enough." The love and sincerity in her voice made me my entire being bleed in worship of my wife, and I just wanted to make her happy.

We drove the rest of the way home in silence.

After what seemed like hours (although in actuality it wasn't even 20 minutes later), we were finally pulling up our driveway and into our garage. I closed the garage door, and it landed with an ominous bang. We remained seated for a moment, and I looked at my wife. In the dimness, I could still see Amanda's eyes sparkling like stars. I could see the little black dress stretched tightly over her sexy body, which made me want to reach over and touch her.

"Have I told you how beautiful you are?" I told her adoringly.

"Only about 50 times tonight," she responded in mock consternation. "Now stop stalling and let's go inside!"

We exited the car. I took Amanda by the hand and led her to a door which connected our garage to the kitchen. I paused as my hand rested on the doorknob. Taking a long deep breath, I twisted it and opened the door.

Amanda immediately knew something was out of the ordinary as we stepped into the kitchen. "Why is the living room light on?" There was a hint of alarm in her voice since we never left any lights on when we went out.

"Maybe you should go in and take a look."

Amanda turned and looked at me with a perplexed expression. She hesitated for a moment, then shrugged and stepped into the living room. I held my breath as I followed closely behind her, ready to calm her down and explain.

Our living room was fairly spacious, with a long leather sofa, a matching loveseat, and a sturdy coffee table among the furniture. A single table lamp was turned on and illuminated a small area.

Obscured in the shadows and standing at attention in the center of our living room were 5 naked men patiently stroking their cocks.

My wife's reaction was, more or less, what I had expected.

"OH MY GOD! WHAT THE... WHO ARE.... WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON! GET OUT! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

Amanda covered her eyes and spun, attempting to flee the room and call the police. I hastily blocked her path.

"Stop! Calm down, calm down, it's ok. Please, calm down. I know you're scared and confused, but it's ok. Everything's going to be alright."

I tried to remain composed as I waited for my wife to find her voice. "What are.....how can you be so...." Amanda stopped when she finally noticed I wasn't fazed by the situation. Her look of sheer terror slowly changed into incredulous shock as her jaw dropped. "You KNEW they were here?!?!"

I pulled Amanda close to me. Her entire body was shaking and her heart was beating wildly. So was mine. I held her until I sensed she had regained her composure somewhat. Then I leaned down, kissed her on her forehead, and touched her hand to my cheek. "This is your present," I told her simply.

Amanda gaped at me. She was having trouble speaking again. "What are you talking about? Is this a joke? Are you absolutely insane? What possible reason could you---"

I raised my hands to cut her off. I knew many things, including the fate of our marriage, hinged upon what I said next. "I know this is crazy, I know. But, please, just listen to me." I swallowed hard and squeezed her hands. "I love you. I adore the ground that you walk on from the moment you wake up in the morning until the moment you go to sleep at night. There isn't a second that passes when I don't realize how lucky I am to have you in my life. I've dedicated my life to keeping you safe and trying to make you happy. And there's nothing I won't do to try to achieve that." I paused again, trying to frame my thoughts. "Sometimes I feel that as your husband....as a single man...I can't give you everything that you want, everything that you need... everything you deserve." My expression became sheepish, "I only have one penis to give you. I know you've always fantasized about playing with more than one so I..., uh, you know... set up a gangbang for you."

It took a moment for the words to register as my wife continued to look at me with a dumbfounded expression. Then her eyes narrowed and her nostrils flared, her expression becoming hard. I knew I was treading on dangerous ground. But Amanda saw the genuine look of love and adoration on my face, and she quickly began to soften. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, she closed her eyes, sighed, and shook her head in resignation.

"Oh, babe... you silly, silly thing! What have you done? I know we enjoy sharing our fantasies... talking dirty in bed and all that stuff... but it's just that: fantasy! How could you think I would do ever really do those things? That I'd be capable of touching another man? I don't want to be with anyone else. I just want to be with you."

I couldn't love Amanda any more than I did at that precise moment. I touched her hand to my cheek again. "I know. I guess what I'm trying to tell you is that it doesn't have to all just be fantasy. It can be real." I kissed her hand. "I see how intent you get when we watch those threesome and group sex movies. They always make you so hot. Deep down inside, I know you want it. I love you, and I want to give you everything and anything imaginable." I paused again. "And quite frankly, there's aren't that many things that would make me harder than watching you have sex several men." There was no point in holding back know now.

Amanda buried her head in my chest. I took a quick glance behind her, and saw everyone still stroking themselves to keep their erections hard. No doubt they were staring at my wife's ass as she stood with her back to them. Their burgeoning cocks were a sight to behold, but by the way the men were shifting, I could they were getting restless.

As fate would have it, Amanda lifted her face at that moment. There was a loving smile on her lips and actual tears in her eyes. "I cannot believe I'm even considering this," she quavered. She paused, and I could feel her trembling once more. "Are you sure?"

My heart swooned, and suddenly I no longer had any doubts. "I want your night to be incredible, you can stop at any time if you don't feel comfortable." My adrenaline was so high that I spoke faster than usual. "You don't have to do anything that you don't want to do. I'll be right here with you. Besides, these men will take extremely good care of you." There was added meaning to my words that my wife could not yet understand.

"I'm curious. Excited." Amanda confessed reluctantly. Her voice was barely above a whisper. "But the experience will be so much better knowing that you're getting off by watching me."

Both and heart and my cock felt like they were going to explode. "And I'm going to be recording you the entire time, too," I told my still shell-shocked wife. "For posterity's sake," I added glibly.

Amanda was still rooted in place. "God, I can't even look at them," she chuckled in embarrassment. I loved how her freckles stood out even more when she blushed. "How do we even begin?"

I was grinning openly now. Gently, I instructed my wife, "Turn around."

Amanda did as she was told and shyly turned to face the men whom she'd be fucking tonight. We were both transfixed on their cocks, and it took Amanda a moment before she looked up at their faces.

Her reaction, again, was what I and expected.

"Oh my god..."

******************************************************************************

I had handpicked the 5 men standing in the room who were clearly growing impatient to have sex my wife.

Dimitri had been my best friend since grade school. He and Amanda had immediately taken well to each other when they first met. My wife is as social as Dimitri private and introverted, so at first glance, it didn't seem like they would mesh. But Amanda, as always, had a heart of gold, and she could get along with anyone, regardless of race, creed, sexual orientation, political beliefs....anything. Other the years, the two had grown quite close. Almost as close as me and Dimitri. She always referred to him as her "Big Teddy Bear".

I did, however, feel like Amanda viewed Dimitri as something akin to a wounded puppy, even if she wasn't conscious of it. For as long as I've known him, he had never been in a long-term relationship. Amanda, of course, tried to remedy that several times by setting Dimitri up on blind dates with some of her acquaintances. None of those dates really ever turned into subsequent dates, but she was somehow always able to keep Dimitri upbeat regarding his relationship status. Dimitri was always telling me how lucky I am to have Amanda in my life and, trust me, I didn't need him to tell me that. There were often times when he'd confess that he wish he had a girl like her in his life. There was always a catch in Dimitri's voice when he said that, and his longing for my wife was pretty obvious to me. I knew he would give Amanda what she deserved just as I knew she would be so gentle and affectionate with him. Having the opportunity to make my wife and best friend happy both at the same time was a no-brainer.

Glenn has been Amanda's boss for over 4 years. At 56 years old, he has 2 daughters approximately the same age as my wife...one actually older. His blonde hair and stubble has just a slight trace of salt and pepper. Glenn and his wife are outdoor enthusiasts, and it's evident on his thin and wiry body.

I still remember the day Amanda interviewed for her current job. One of the very first things she said to me was that her interviewer---and potential boss---was extremely handsome and sexy. I laughed it off back then, but over the years I began to suspect feelings between the two of them. Some of the signs are fairly overt: when Amanda packs me a lunch for work, she often packs Glenn one, too, claiming he would always complain that his wife was too busy to prepare him anything, and that he was as helpless as me when it came to preparing food; her dressing up much more nicely for work than she needs to; getting home late because of long meetings with her him.

Syzoth
Syzoth
1,174 Followers