Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 08

Story Info
Amanda's healing begins with help from our hot neighbors...
9.9k words
4.56
43.9k
49

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzoth
Syzoth
1,178 Followers

When my wife Amanda finally revealed to me that she had been raped by her coworkers *refers to "Sharing My Wife Amanda, Chapter 7"*, I was enraged.

Enraged that someone would dare harm and violate my wife.

Enraged that she didn't immediately call the police.

Enraged that she didn't immediately tell me.

But most of all, I was enraged because I wasn't there to protect her. Amanda's coworkers had their way with her for days, and I was totally oblivious. The guilt I experienced literally brought me to tears because I felt responsible for the horrors that she endured. Had I not surprised her with the gangbang on that fateful night *Chapter 1*, she never would've started sleeping with her boss Glenn *Chapter 2*. Unfortunately, it was that latter piece that precipitated the rape.

I was dumbstruck when Amanda wouldn't divulge the names of her rapists. She adamantly told me - several times - that she just wanted to put the ordeal behind her and not create further repercussions.

I didn't quite understand what she meant by that, but it sent me into another fit of rage. How could she protect the men who had caused her such physical and emotional harm? Why would she protect them???

I demanded that Amanda tell me; I begged her. I even threatened to beat their names out of Glenn despite her repeatedly telling me that he had no idea what had happened to her. My wife and I argued fiercely. I was becoming irrational, without a doubt. I just wanted justice for my wife, and I couldn't understand why she wasn't looking for the same thing, and how she could possibly remain so calm.

But, like always, Amanda managed to pacify me. Without telling me directly, she let me know that she needed a husband to support and comfort her, not someone to seek revenge on her behalf.

I knew in my heart that I would've hunted my wife's rapists down and killed them with my bare hands had she wanted me to. But, after much effort from within and without, I eventually focused on being the comforting shoulder that she needed.

That's not to say things became easy for us.

For weeks afterwards, there was a palpable despair and gloominess around Amanda that broke my heart. No matter what I said or did, I couldn't lift her spirits. It hurt as much as anything to see her that way since she was a naturally cheerful person. My wife gradually became distant with me. As much as I wanted to hold her, I was now afraid to...as if touching her would invoke some horrible memory of her the repeated assaults. I even brought up counseling, but Amanda assured me she was ok and didn't require professional help.

Amanda's gangbang partners began calling for her. She had ended her individual relationships with them some time ago *Chapters 1-6*, but unsurprisingly they were going through withdrawal and needing more of her. Each time one of her former lovers called her, she would just stare at her cell phone with a forlorn expression, and ignore them.

After my wife avoided their phone calls for nearly 2 weeks, they began contacting me instead, asking if I would share her with them again. Once, not too long ago, the mere idea would've aroused me to no end. Now, it just elicited an angry response from me, as I told them to leave my wife alone, and to stop calling us.

Even my best friend Dimitri wasn't exempt from my anger.

The phone calls from her gangbang partners seemed to make Amanda fall deeper into despair. I wanted so badly to hold her, but all I could do was be there for her, and closely monitor her. I realized she needed space to work things out on her own, so I did my best to be present when she needed me, while not crowding her. She knew that I loved her more than life itself, and, fortunately, that was still enough to get herself past the ordeal.

It was perhaps 6 weeks later when we noticed the moving vans next door. The house had recently been put on the market, and it appeared as though Amanda and I were getting new neighbors. We met them for the first time when they knocked on our door.

"Hi, we just wanted to introduce ourselves. I'm Scott, and this is my wife Brandy. We're your new neighbors."

As difficult as the last month and a half had been, I suddenly felt a little bit better... and even a tinge of arousal. Scott was a handsome man. Standing at a shade over 6ft tall, he possessed a muscular build with broad shoulders, penetrating blue eyes, and shoulder-length, wavy brown hair. Brandy DEFINITELY caught my eye. She was a short blonde with long hair, hazel eyes and a fantastic, curvy ass. She also had the biggest tits I had ever seen, even bigger than my cousin Breanne's, whose chest was forever etched in my mind *refers to "Sinful Needs of the Flesh Vols 1 & 2"*.

When our new neighbors left, Amanda closed the door, turned, and actually did a little jig. "He is SO hot!" My wife giggled girlishly.

After having shared my wife with so many men * Chapters 1-6*, Amanda's remark did not bother me or make me jealous in the least bit. In fact, her reaction was encouraging because it indicated that she was feeling more like herself again.

"Oh yea? Well, Brandy ain't bad, either," I teased her. "She's got the largest tits I've ever seen!"

"No, she's definitely a stunner. And that chest! 38D's, I'm guessing."

I was definitely happy to have Scott and Brandy as our neighbors. My mind almost instantly began thinking naughty thoughts. Despite the fact that Amanda was rising out of the doldrums, we still hadn't had sex in quite a while, so my libido was raging.

Still, I forced myself to temper my sex drive. Until Amanda was fully herself again, I was resigned to relying on my own imagination (and hand!) for sexual relief.

It was late, 3 days after we had met Scott and Brandy for the first time. Amanda was already asleep. I was brushing my teeth in the bathroom and about to turn in. As I headed to bed, I casually glanced out the window, and froze.

I had always known that we could look into the bedroom window of the house next door. I never thought anything of it, but, then again, we never had such attractive neighbors before.

I crept quietly toward our window and continued staring.

Across our adjoining backyards, a small light flickered in Brandy and Scott's bedroom. Even through the distance, I could clearly see their bodies writhing in unison.

I grinned as I surreptitiously watched them have sex. Only the bottom of Scott's feet and Brandy's bare backside were visible as she rode him like a cowgirl. I began fervently praying that she would turn around so I could catch a glimpse of her enormous breasts...and, with any luck, Scott's cock.

"What are you doing?"

I was so transfixed that I didn't hear Amanda approach. I nearly jumped out of my skin, I was so startled.

My wife noticed I was staring, and follow my gaze.

"Uh, why don't we go to bed, and-"

Amanda turned and punched me in the shoulder. "Omigod, please tell me you are not spying on our neighbors!"

I tried to deflect. "Well... I mean, I saw the light on over there and just looked. I didn't realize what was going on, at first." It WAS the truth, after all.

Amanda sighed and shook her head. "You're horrible."

"Ok, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," I grumbled. "Let's just go to bed."

I started walking towards the bed expecting Amanda to follow me. But she didn't, I turned to look back at her. My wife was still standing by the window, but she wasn't looking at our neighbors.

She was looking directly at me.

"I'm sorry."

I chuckled. "No. You're right, as always. I shouldn't have been a peeping tom. Not a cool thing to do."

Amanda shook her head. "No, I don't mean that. I mean... I'm sorry... about neglecting you."

I was so stunned that I couldn't respond. My wife swallowed hard, and continued. "Ever since...ever since... things...happened, I know I haven't been myself. I've been trying to work through some things, but my mind is still spinning all over the place. I know I've pushed you away, and it wasn't intentional. It's just that-"

"Ok, stop right there, Mandy." I quickly went back over to her, and pressed her hand to my cheek. "You did NOT push me away. I know you've had a lot on your mind. I can't even begin to comprehend what you've been going through. I mean, shit, for god's sake, you were molested by 2 men! 2 of your coworkers! Frankly, I have no idea how you've managed to stay sane, because anyone else would've gone crazy by now."

Amanda hugged me, and I almost cried. "It's because of you that I've been able to make it through the pain. I couldn't have stayed strong without you."

"I love you so much, Mandy."

"I know, babe. I love you, too."

We held each other fiercely, and for the first time since her ordeal, I finally felt like everything was going to be ok.

I suddenly noticed Amanda was standing still like a statue, and staring out the window again. I turned my head to see what she was looking at.

Scott was sitting at the edge of his bed and leaning back onto his elbows, legs spread wide. Brandy was kneeling directly in front of him, her head bobbing up and down, and perfectly covering whatever was between his legs.

Even from our vantage point, we could see the rapturous expression on Scott's face.

Amanda and I watched our neighbors for a moment.

"Would you like me to do that to you?" she asked me quietly.

I looked into her eyes. The truth was, I DID want very badly to be intimate with my wife again. But more than anything, I just wanted Amanda to feel good about herself, and about life, again.

I told her earnestly, "When you're ready. And not before."

Amanda's smile was bright. It seemed like a lifetime since I had last seen it. I suddenly felt warm and tight all over.

She took me by the hand, and led me back to our bed.

Everything was alright again.

Brandy and Scott spent the next several days settling into their new home. We tried to be good neighbors and provide whatever help we could. Amanda and I immediately hit it off well with them, and quickly realized that we were going to enjoy having them live next to us, for more than just their good looks. Once they were finally settled in, Brandy and Scott even invited us over to their place for dinner this Saturday night. We promised them that we would be there.

It was late Friday night. As was typical, Amanda was already laying in bed before me. And as was now a nightly ritual, I glanced out the window as I headed to bed, hoping to catch a glimpse of our attractive neighbors having sex again. Unfortunately, I had only seen them in action once.

As luck would have it, tonight was the second time.

I stood to the side, peering around the corner of the window as I spied Brandy and Scott in their bedroom. Brandy's face and enormous breasts were squished against the glass as her husband fucked her from behind.

I had to admit, her chest was mesmerizing.

"Hey, come here, quick! Brandy and Scott are at it again!"

I heard my wife sigh and approach as my eyes were glued to the scene.

"Will you cut that out and stop spying on them? That's totally creepy and disgusting!" Amanda stood next to me and casually peered out the window. She didn't say anything for a while, but eventually pursed her lips as she joined in my voyeurism. "Ok, I will admit, that is extremely hot."

"Just to clarify, Mandy, do you mean what they're doing, or are you referring to Brandy's enormous rack?" I smirked impudently.

She retorted petulantly, "Maybe I'm referring to Scott's huge dick!"

I laughed and embraced my wife from behind. Over the past several days, Amanda's mood and behavior considerably lightened. Although I was still concerned about her mental state and wanted to revisit the idea of contacting the police, she was very close to being her normal self again.

Amanda was wearing one of my old concert t-shirts as a nightie atop a pair of cute little panties. As we watched Brandy get it from behind, I instinctively pressed my crotch against my wife's behind and began gently dry humping her. She got me hard in no time, and I slid my hands up her nightie. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her breasts were warm and supple.

Amanda pressed back as a counterforce, and started to grind her ass against me.

"Fuck, that feels good," I intoned, giving her tits a solid squeeze.

As my wife undulated her hips, her eyes remained looking out the window. "I want you to make love to me like that," she ordered me softly.

I immediately pulled my concert t-shirt over her head and yanked down her panties. My cock was finally unsheathed and quivering in the air. Guiding Amanda forward and bending her slightly so that her face and chest were pressed against the window- just like Brandy- I anxiously slipped into my wife's vagina.

Amanda moaned softly. Her head was turned as her right cheek rested against the glass, so she was able to look back at me as I held onto her hips and fucked her slowly. The friction was immense and wonderful. I wanted the sensation to last forever, but when it comes to having sex with my beautiful wife, I can never endure for long.

As only a few passes, I gave a guttural moan and frantically patted Amanda's ass, informing her that I was about to cum.

"Let it go," she prodded me. "Show me what you've been saving for me."

I pumped my hips hard one final time and held myself there, letting my penis erupt inside of my wife. As my manhood surged, I snaked my arms around her Amanda, cupping her breasts once more and pressing them together.

"Oh, shit. Shit!"

Amanda seldom swore, so I knew something was amiss. She shrugged out of my embrace and suddenly leapt to the side, away from the window.

"Shit!" she repeated.

I looked up.

Standing across the way, Scott and Brandy were standing in their window, naked and grinning.

They waved cheerfully at us.

My face flushed in embarrassment.

I saw Scott lean down and whisper something in his wife's ear, and she laughed. I momentarily made eye contact with Brandy before she pulled the blinds down, completely covering their window.

Amanda slept uneasily that night. When we woke up the next morning, she wanted to immediately go over next door to apologize. After all, we were supposed to have dinner with Scott and Brandy tonight, and had no idea what they thought of us now, or if they still even wanted our company.

I assured her that everything was going to be alright, and they'd be fine with a genuine apology.

"We can even take something over to them," I suggested.

Before Amanda and I could agree on a course of action, her cell phone vibrated. She picked it up and checked the incoming text.

"It's from Brandy." She read the message then showed it to me.

Don't forget, dinner tonight at 6pm. Can't wait! XOXO, Brandy & Scott

I looked at my wife. "See? I told you, everything is going to be alright."

******************************************************************************

We knocked on our neighbors' front door promptly at 6. We were dressed semi-casually: Amanda wore a black sleeveless dress that showed off her toned arms and legs, and hugged her breasts, hips, and ass beautifully; I wore slacks and a polo shirt.

The door swung open, and Brandy and Scott greeted warmly, ushering us inside.

"I love what you've done with the place!" Amanda exclaimed as our hosts gave us a tour of their home. The interior was completely different compared when our previously neighbors lived here. It was much more colorful and vibrant now, with lots of pictures and paintings adorning the wall.

"Thanks," Brandy responded. She was wearing a short skirt and a tight white blouse that highlighted her ample bosom, which I desperately tried not to stare at. Scott looked handsome in a blue long-sleeved button-down collared shirt and khakis.

I tried not to stare at him, too.

"We're not quite done with everything yet," Brandy continued as she led us into the dining room. "There's so still much organizing and cleaning left to do. But never-mind all that boring stuff. I hope you're both hungry because Scott and I are so excited to have you over. Let's eat!"

Brandy, it turned out, was an excellent cook. She had prepared an Italian seafood meal that was beyond exquisite, and left the four of us happily satiated. We remained at the dining table after dinner, chatting, and simply getting to know one another.

As we talked, I couldn't help but notice how Brandy's breasts constantly appeared to be on the verge of bursting out of her top. Or how Scott had a confident air about him that I found extremely appealing.

At some point during our conversation, Amanda decided to address the elephant in the room. She coughed nervously. "So... about last night... my husband and I wanted to apologize. We weren't spying on you, and we shouldn't have acted... inappropriately... in front of the window. We're very sorry."

Brandy and Scott both laughed at our discomfort. "Sweetheart," Brandy told my wife evenly, "you and your man put on a better show for us than we did for you! Scott and I would've gladly watched you both all night if you hadn't jumped for cover like that. Which really disappointed me, by the way."

Amanda and I looked at each other and blushed.

"I have to say, she's right," Scott chipped in. "Amanda, my wife and I both agree that you have the most amazing, most exquisite body that either of us have ever seen. You are absolutely perfect. It was such a treat to be able to watch you like that. We definitely hope to see more someday."

Scott's eyes darted momentarily at me. It happened so quickly that I wasn't sure it had actually occurred. And he spoke in a casual tone as if he were talking about the weather.

Amanda's cheeks were still burning red. I always loved it when she blushed like that because it made her freckles stand out even more, which was incredibly adorable and sexy.

"So, um, would anyone like a drink?" Amanda asked to break the awkward silence. "We brought some wine over."

"Absolutely! Scott and I love wine."

I almost smacked my forehead. "Shoot, I left it on our kitchen counter," I confessed. "I'll run home and get it."

"Oh, that's ok," Brandy said. "We'll head over to your place, if you both don't mind. We'd love to see where you live."

I looked at Amanda, who nodded. "Of course."

The 4 of us strolled over to our house. Amanda and I returned the favor and gave them a quick tour. Afterwards, we headed to the living room, and I brought out the wine bottle and poured each of us a glass.

"Please, make yourselves comfortable," I told our guests as Amanda and I sat down. She slid next to me, and I wrapped one arm around her as we sipped our wine. It always felt good to hold my life, as if that was my life's singular purpose.

Scott and Brandy sat on the couch directly across from us. As she crossed her legs and shifted her weight, I tried not to stare as her blouse stretched tautly across her chest.

Any moment now, those buttons are going to pop, I thought humorously to myself.

Amanda and I talked more with our new neighbors as we all continued working on the wine. Brandy and Scott, I noticed were extremely touchy-feely and not embarrassed about public displays of affection. It became even more apparent as the night wore on. They were constantly rubbing each other... groping each other... as they chatted with us.

As the evening grew late, the wine bottle sat empty on our coffee table. I was feeling quite buzzed and content. Amanda's face was flushed, which always happened during those rare occasions when she consumed alcohol. I looked over at our guests. Scott appeared comfortable as he reclined, and Brandy was sitting on his lap, her head resting on his shoulder as she rubbed his chest. Their eyes were droopy and a bit unfocused.

Syzoth
Syzoth
1,178 Followers