Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzoth
Syzoth
1,178 Followers

"Should we wait for my husband?"

Amanda thought about it. "No, let's go in first."

Brandy stared at Amanda's backside as she climbed up several small steps on the side of the hot tub, and lowered herself gingerly into the water. "What kind of hold does this girl have over me?" Brandy asked herself. Despite the fact that they had been intimate with each other several times already, it was still a new feeling for her, and one that scared the busty blonde.

"I can't believe how perfect the water feels. The temperature is just right!"

Amanda's voice snapped Brandy back into the moment, and she quickly approached the hot tub, turning a knob on the outer frame to initiate the jets. My wife playfully splashed Brandy as she joined her in the water. They hugged each other tightly.

"I'm so happy that you're here, Amanda."

"Me, too."

"Here, turn around. I want to hold you."

My wife did as she was asked and spun in the water, facing away from Brandy. Brandy moved behind and straddled her. She kissed the back of Amanda's neck. When she didn't pull away, Brandy gave her more kisses before resting her head on Amanda's shoulder. My wife leaned back, feeling her friend's erect nipples poking into her back. Her own breasts crested the surface of the water in her reclined position, making them feel pleasantly buoyant.

Brandy wrapped her arms around Amanda's waist. The women didn't speak. Only the sound of moving water interrupted the silence. Timidly at first, but quickly becoming more confident, Brandy began touching her lover's stomach. She marveled at how chiseled Amanda's abdominals were. At first, Brandy only teased her with her fingertips, but slowly began using her entire palm for deeper, heaver strokes. She felt a fire starting to rage within herself, and realized that she wanted more.

Amanda could sense that the beautiful woman sitting behind her was still holding back. "It's ok, Brandy. You can touch me. Here, let me help you, sweetie." She took Brandy's right hand and guided it around her body to place it on the underside of her breast. The blonde immediately felt its perfect shape and size, giving it a loving squeeze.

"Do you like it when I touch your breasts, Amanda?"

"I LOVE it. It feels so... right."

Brandy lowered her other hand from Amanda's tummy, and very delicately strummed her cleanly shaven and sensitive clit. My wife wasn't expecting it, and left out a soft moan.

"And do you like it when I touch you here, my love?"

My wife's response was to take Brandy's left hand and guide it in slow, circular motions.

"Ohhhh....that's it, girl. Show me what you like."

Amanda began shifting her hips in slow movements as she continued to use Brandy's fingers to pleasure herself. Brandy, to her credit, didn't want to neglect her friend's left breast, so she switched hands, now massaging Amanda's left tit while bringing her opposite hand to play beneath the water.

"Has all the extramarital sex truly made your marriage better?"

Amanda's eyes had been closed, and she had been savoring the warmth of the water, as well as Brandy's skillful hands moving all over her. That was why it took her a moment to realize the seriousness of Brandy's question.

Amanda sat up, turned, and faced her friend. "Believe it or not, Brandy, it has. It really has. And my husband and I had a wonderful marriage and sex life to begin with. But, having an open relationship has allowed us to take things to a completely different level. If you would've told me on our wedding night that we would be sleeping with other people after years of marriage and be ok with it, I wouldn't have believed it. I wouldn't think we were capable of it. Yet here we are." My wife became silent, and considered her next words carefully. "But I do need to say this: you and Scott need to be absolutely certain that you're both strong enough to handle an open marriage. Will he start feeling differently after you've slept with 4 other men? 5 other men? What's his limit? Does he even have a limit? Can you handle watching Scott bring other women into your bed? Will you be able to kiss him after his lips were on someone else? Will you be able to hold him, knowing that he may be thinking of another woman? I know these are obvious questions, but if either of you have even the slightest doubt that you can handle it... I just don't want you or Scott to have your heart broken."

Brandy nodded gravely. "I understand, and appreciate how honest you are. And I think Scott and I will be able to keep our feelings about other people separate, like we have been. But would you have done anything differently? With your husband, and all the men you've been with, I mean."

Amanda sighed. "It's ironic that you ask me that question now because there is something I wish I hadn't done."

"What is it?"

"I wish I would've stayed away from married men."

"But Scott..."

"He's a different story because you're in on it." My wife thought about Glenn and his wife, and of their daughters, one who was actually older than her; she thought of Phillip and his family... his wife and 4 children, the youngest who was only a toddler and the oldest who was about to enter college. She privately vowed she would never be the "other woman".

"The only other advice I have to give you, Brandy, is that if you...or Scott... or going to sleep with married people, make sure the spouses are aware, and ok with it, too."

Brandy was quiet. She studied Amanda wordlessly for so long that my wife began developing the uneasy feeling that her friend was judging her, and not in a good way. Finally, Brandy smiled warmly. "Thank you, Amanda. I think it was hard for you to share those thoughts with me, and I appreciate it so much."

Brandy leaned in, absently touching her forehead to my wife's. Amanda was reminded so much of our own personal sign of affection that she actually started.

Brandy softly stroked Amanda's freckled cheek. "Amanda... so brave and full of surprises... so naughty and yet so nice... so beautiful... I'd like to kiss you right now, if you don't mind."

"I don't mind at all."

Brandy was on her instantly, and Amanda was surprised by her friend's ferocity. Not only did Brandy devour her lips and slip her tongue deeply down her throat, but her hands seemed to be all over her and everywhere at once. Even submerged in the water, Amanda could feel her pussy become instantaneously wet.

"Stand up."

Amanda rose to full height, everything above her thighs suddenly exposed, water sparkling as it cascaded down her skin. Brandy stood as well, and glided her hands heavily all over my wife's body, from her cheeks down her neck and over her shoulders, down her arms and then back up, and then swirling them all over Amanda's breasts.

"I can't stop touching you... I don't want to stop touching you."

Before my wife could respond, Brandy leaned down to kiss her nipples, one first then the other, sucking and licking them in alternating fashion. Amanda's head rolled back, and she weaved her fingers through her lover's hair.

Suddenly, my wife caught a furtive movement out of the corner of her eye, and turned her head to look. She could clearly see Scott on the other side of the sliding glass door, watching them. He was naked, with his enormous erection in his hand. His hot breathe was clouding up the glass, and the intense expression on his face didn't change when he saw that Amanda had discovered him.

"How long has he been standing there?" she silently wondered. Then to Scott's wife, she announced, "We have a peeping tom."

The petite woman didn't stop kissing and touching Amanda's breasts, but she angled her head enough to see her husband. "Maybe we should give my man a show, my love. What do you think? Or should we invite him over?"

The possibilities were endless. But the idea of having an audience always thrilled my wife. And she knew how to make a man even hotter for her.

"Let him watch."

Brandy mewed in lust, and began working her lips and tongue all over Amanda more heatedly. She moved her hands downward, easily finding the wet crease between my wife's legs, and poked 2 fingers in. Amanda sighed and squirmed against the intrusion, parting her thighs and rocking her hips to impale herself more deeply. Brandy consequently started to shift her fingers back and forth, amazed at how quickly they became glazed in wetness, and how loose Amanda's pussy was.

Without being prompted, Amanda lifted one leg and placed her foot on the top edge of the hot tub, giving Brandy unimpeded access. But Brandy was no longer content to merely finger my wife; she needed a taste. She quickly crouched into the water and pressed her face into the gaping chasm between Amanda's legs.

Amanda closed her eyes and lolled her head back with a loud moan. "Omigod, that's it, Brandy. That feels so good..."

My wife strained to keep her balance as her friend enthusiastically ate her pussy. Brandy rolled her tongue and inserted it as far as she could, then slid a hand up Amanda's body to grope blindly at her breasts. With other hand, she began rubbing Amanda's bare clit while continuing to make love to her with her tongue.

Amanda refrained from reaching down to touch her lover. She didn't want to interrupt what Brandy was doing, and knew with certainty that no man--- not even her husband--- could generate the incredible, mind-blowing sensations that Brandy was providing right now. Her pussy was practically gushing, and she didn't want it to stop. Apparently, neither did Brandy, as she lapped Amanda's juices hungrily.

Amanda whispered, "You please me in ways that no man would understand, Brandy."

The petite blonde's face was glistening with wetness as she pulled back to gaze adoringly up at my wife. "Your pussy tastes so divine, like nothing I've experienced before." She shivered despite being bathed in the warm water. "You have such a hold over me, Amanda. It excites and scares me to no end. I feel so vulnerable and yet so alive when I'm with you. Not even Scott can make me feel this way." Brandy suddenly froze. "Scott," she repeated, her eyes suddenly widening.

She had forgotten that her husband was watching them.

Brandy leaned in again and landed a soft kiss between Amanda's legs. Then to my wife's surprise, Brandy abruptly stood up, and pushed her to one side of the hot tub. Grabbing her somewhat roughly by the shoulders, Brandy spun her around to face away from Scott.

"Bend over," she commanded.

Amanda hesitated.

The tiny blonde slapped her solidly on the ass. "I said... bend over!"

My wife solemnly did as she was told, bending 90 degrees at the waist while supporting her upper body on the edge of the hot tub. Brandy rubbed her ass in a slow, heavy movement as she purred like a cat. Then she lifted her hand and spanked my wife once more.

"Brandy! What's come over you?"

"I wish you could see the look on my husband's face right now. He's so in awe of your beauty. You have absolutely no idea how much he talks about you, how badly he lusts for you. He craves your pussy, just like I do. Let's give him a peek, shall we?" She stretched Amanda's asscheeks apart and gaped her vaginal entrance, which was still red and engorged from the oral sex. Keeping the hole stretched open, Brandy massaged her fingers up and down my wife's slit, occasionally driving them in and out. She didn't have to look at Scott to know his reaction.

"That feels so good... almost as good as your tongue."

Another hard slap on her ass.

"What about this?" Keeping two fingers buried in Amanda's pussy, Brandy took the index finger of her other hand, and lightly swirled it around my wife's anus, causing her entire body to shiver. "Hmmm... so you DO like having your ass played with. So many cocks have been in here, I can tell. Maybe if you're lucky, we'll add one more to the list before the weekend is over." Brandy looked up at her husband. "Look at my Scott, love. Just Look at him. He wants you so badly!"

Amanda maintained her position, but swiveled her head back. Scott's eyes were bulging, and he was furiously masturbating. Brandy observed how quickly his hand was moving, and she began fingering my wife in both holes at a similar speed.

"Omigod, Brandy! What are you doing to me?"

"Same thing that I'm doing to Scott: getting you off."

It only took a moment before Amanda saw a white, creamy substance splatter onto the sliding glass door from the inside. No longer paying attention to Scott, she clenched her inner muscles to lend more friction to what Brandy was doing. Brandy's movements were deep and heavy, and Amanda suddenly felt her anus reflexively contract, followed immediately by the frightening sensation of losing her bowels. But my wife had experienced anal sex enough times to know that it was just a phantom feeling, and willingly let the swell wash over her. The spasmodic episode spread from her anal entrance to the rest of her body, and with a victorious cry, she felt a glorious explosion of warmth and wetness from her vagina.

Brandy giggled. "Now that's what I call killing two birds with one stone!"

My wife's legs bucked, but she caught herself. They both looked over at Scott, but he was gone. Left behind was copious amount of thick semen oozing down the glass.

The women wrapped their arms around each other, breast to breast, as they sunk back into the water. Amanda couldn't believe what her friend had just done to her, and savored the afterglow for a little while longer.

She began to climb out of the hot tub.

"Aren't you going to wait for Scott? I'm sure he's rushing back."

Amanda laughed as she retrieved her towel from the lounge chair and started drying herself. "He should've joined us earlier instead of watching and jerking off. Besides, it's almost dinner time, and you made me work up and appetite."

The busty blonde joined her on the deck, and kissed her on the cheek as she began toweling herself as well. "You're a cruel, cruel, dicktease! He's going to really give it to you when he finally gets his hands on you." Realization suddenly dawned on Brandy. "Oh, you clever girl! My poor husband..."

They laughed.

Brandy added mischievously, "Now that you've mentioned it, I'm starving, too!"

The door to the porch suddenly slid open, and Scott frantically hurried out. They immediately noticed his huge penis was fully hard again. He actually looked horrified that they had already exited the hot tub. "Hey, wait! What about me?"

Amanda smirked and lightly slapped at his erection, making it quiver in the air. "You came too late to the party, Scott. Brandy and I are hungry, we want to go out to dinner. You snooze, you lose." Trying to hide her evil grin, she hung her towel on Scott, using his erection like a hook, and casually sauntered inside.

His eyes followed her into the house. "That amazing ass," he breathed. When Amanda was gone, Scott regarded his wife forlornly. "Are you going to leave me like this, too?"

"I love you, hon." She gave her husband a quick kiss on the lips and hung her towel in the same humiliating fashion. "Come on, let's not keep the girl waiting."

Brandy followed my wife inside, leaving Scott naked and alone, and in agonizing need.

******************************************************************************

"Amanda! It's good to see you again. My Lord, you look amazing!"

Amanda, Brandy, and Scott were waiting for a table at our favorite Italian restaurant. The little black dress hugged her body as if it were merely another layer of skin, highlighting her athletic figure. She wore her luxurious hair in a tight bun, and together with the strapless cocktail dress left the smooth, naturally tan skin of her neck and shoulders exposed in a flawless nature. The bottom of the outfit rode tantalizingly high on her thighs.

Everyone in the restaurant was gawking at my wife the moment she entered.

Phillip brought her hand to his lips, and kissed it reverently.

Amanda beamed. "I've missed you, Phillip. And I'm happy to see that you haven't lost your manners."

It was the tall Asian man's turn to blush.

"Phillip, I want to introduce you to my friends, this is Brandy and Scott. Guys, this is Phillip. He a very special and dear friend of mine."

He smiled warmly at them. "Nice to meet you. Let me humbly welcome you to the restaurant. I truly hope you enjoy our food and ambience." He looked around. "Your husband isn't with you tonight?"

"No, he's in Las Vegas hanging out with some of his old fraternity brothers." Amanda wrinkled her nose before her expression changed, and her eyes twinkled. "I'm spending the weekend with Brandy and Scott."

Phillip instantly understood the allusion behind her words. "Is that right? Well, I hope they'll meet your expectations because I have no doubts that you'll greatly surpass theirs." He eyed our neighbors, who were trying to conceal their embarrassment. Openly smiling, he continued, "Give me a moment, and I'll have a table prepared for you and your... friends." He quickly left.

"So, uh.... Phillip. 'Special and dear friend'. He's one of your boyfriends?" Scott asked.

"None of them are my 'boyfriends'," Amanda corrected. She couldn't totally stem the exasperation in her voice. "But I do have a history with him, if you want to call it that."

Brandy laughed. "'History with him'? Is that what you call it?" She lowered her tone. "Phillip is right, though. You look absolutely devastating in that dress!"

"I'll be happier when we rip it off," her husband murmured, causing my wife to blush.

The ponytailed Asian man quickly returned, and immediately led them to a table. The ladies sat on either side of Scott, and directly across from each other. Brandy's eyes trailed Phillip as he left them to attend to other patrons. "I can see why you're attracted to him, Amanda. He's looks like he should be a model or a stripper."

As they waited for someone to take their order, Scott continued to question Amanda about Phillip. While he was generally aware of her previous partners, this was the first time he had met any of them, and he was obviously curious, if not a bit uncomfortable.

Amanda finally asked, "Would you really like to know what happened between us?"

"Most definitely."

"Well... I came here to meet Phillip one night after closing time. I remember it was very cold and rainy, and I was wearing my heavy trench coat. And I only had my bra and panties on underneath."

"Did he fuck you as soon as he saw you?" Scott demanded. "I bet he wasn't able to hold out for very long."

"You know, Phillip was a gentleman. He actually cooked me a nice, romantic dinner with a glass of wine."

"That DOES sound very sweet of him," Brandy commented.

"Of course, before I was allowed to eat, Phillip seasoned the food with his cum. And that was before he stripped me naked and smeared food all over my body [Chapter 3]." Amanda kept her tone casual, which only aroused her listeners even more. She turned and pointed at a nearby table. "We were sitting right there. He used my own bra to tie my hands behind my back, then he slowly fed me. I have to admit, that may have been the most delicious meal ever." My wife smirked.

The couple stared at her. Scott's jaw dropped open. "Bullshit. That didn't really happen... did it?"

Amanda leaned forward intently. She was well aware that, in doing so, her ample cleavage was exposed, a fact that wasn't lost on either of them. Or to a handful of other patrons who happened to be ogling my wife at that precise moment. She reached beneath the table to squeeze his crotch, and wasn't surprised to discover that Brandy's hand was already there.

"What do you think?"

"I think, as soon as we get home, I'm going to fuck you until you pass out. Then I'm going to wake you up, and fuck you again and again."

Syzoth
Syzoth
1,178 Followers