Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 10

Story Info
Mandy sleeps with her intern & becomes an internet sensation!
12.6k words
4.66
26.2k
33

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzoth
Syzoth
1,178 Followers

My wife Amanda celebrated her 30th birthday one week ago.

Since then, however, I had been noticing a strange melancholia that was settling into her behavior. It wasn't something bleak, like depression, but the change in her demeanor was palpable. Amanda normally possessed a bubbly personality--- she was more positive and enduring than anyone I've ever known--- so the fact that her behavior was off greatly troubled me.

I tried to hedge around it, but when my wife still wasn't her usual self almost a month later, I felt compelled to gently confront her. She beamed me a smile that told me she was fine and put me at ease somewhat. I didn't think she was suffering a midlife crisis (she had only turned 30, after all), but I was aware of some things that had been on her mind. For example, I knew my wife felt like she was stuck in a rut at work. She still enjoyed working for Glenn despite the awkward fact that they were former lovers [Chapter 2]. But she had halted that some time ago, and tried to maintain a strictly professional relationship with him, much to her boss' dismay.

It wasn't just Glenn whom Amanda stopped having sex with, but all the other men from the gangbang, as well: Phillip. Jansen. Dimitri. Bryan [Chapter 1]. Even our wonderful and sexy neighbors Brandy and Scott. They were relatively new to our lives, but both had clearly fallen in love with my wife [Chapter 9]. So in order not to complicate to complicate their marriage, she had decided to keep her distance from them for the time being.

I, however, harbored no such misgivings.

I was aware that Amanda's view on love and sex had changed again after the assault by her former coworkers [Chapter 7]. Not only had that been the impetus for ending things with Glenn, but it also caused her to avoid all married men.

Perhaps Amanda missed having multiple sex partners? Perhaps she missed sleeping with a different man every night... having threesomes and foursomes every weekend? My wife was the sweetest person on the planet, but she easily had the most voracious sexual appetite of anyone I knew!

Amanda merely chuckled when I questioned her directly. "No, it's not that, babe. I just feel... old, I guess." She sighed. "30 just SOUNDS way older than 29, you know?"

I hugged her tight and pressed my forehead to hers. "What's that saying, age is just a number, right? Besides, you have the body of a 20 year old."

"Oh, stop."

"No, I'm serious. Look at yourself in a mirror sometime when you're naked. Then you'll know what I'm talking about. You should especially check out your tits and ass, they're perfect." My tone was deprecating.

"Now you're just being silly."

"What about all the guys who flirt with you whenever we go out? There's always a whole swarm of them. I'd fight them off if it didn't give me a hard-on every time."

"You're disgusting!" My wife laughed and punched me in the shoulder. Then she flew into my arms, and everything was alright again.

***************************************

It was a typical Monday morning. Amanda was still half asleep, and pouring herself a cup of coffee in the break room. Motivation was lacking, and she wasn't looking forward to the workday, much less the workweek.

Donna, an employee in her late 40's, plopped in the adjacent seat. "Good morning, sunshine," she greeted my wife. "How was your weekend?"

"Really, really relaxing. Trust me when I say that I am so NOT enthused about being here today."

Donna laughed. "Monday morning blues, that's for sure." Then her expression turned naughty. "I caught a glimpse of your new student intern on my way in. He's a cutie!"

My wife swore.

"Amanda, what's wrong?"

"I forgot he's starting today!" She slapped her palm to her forehead. "I have to hurry back to my office." Amanda began gulping her coffee.

"I think you're going to enjoy having him, just like Glenn seems to enjoy having you beneath him." The older woman didn't realize the irony of her words. "Your student may just be a boy, but I'm still envious of you."

"Donna, I'm probably old enough to be this mother."

"Honey, if that's true, then I'm old enough to be his great-grandmother! I hope you can manage to behave." The woman grinned mischievously.

Amanda snickered as she stood up to leave. "Luckily, I'm a good girl."

***************************************

Fifteen minutes later, there was a gentle knock on her office door.

"Come in."

The door opened, and my wife's new student intern stepped in. He stood roughly 6ft tall, and had medium-length brown hair that was neatly slicked back. He possessed a tan, weathered complexion that indicated a great deal of time spent outdoors, and bright blue eyes that practically shimmered. His rugged physical features, including his cheekbones, shoulders, and chest, appeared as though they were chiseled from granite.

Amanda's initial impression was that Donna was correct: he was extremely handsome.

"You must be James."

The young man made eye contact with Amanda, blushed, and immediately averted his eyes to the carpet. He quickly recovered before looking up, and nodding. "Yes, that's me. I'm your new intern. It's nice to finally meet you, Mrs. ----"

"Please, call me Amanda. 'Mrs.' is my mother or grandmother."

James laughed. Despite the collared shirt and tie, and khakis and dress shoes that he wore, her student clearly possessed an easygoing but professional manner.

Confidence, Amanda thought.

A sexy trait.

"If that's the case, then please call me Jimmy. No one calls me James... except my mother and grandmother." He grinned.

Amanda stifled a laugh. She was his supervisor, not his peer, and didn't want to come across as too casual or lenient on his first day. She extended her hand, and he shook it. "'Jimmy', it is, then. We've traded so many messages and phone calls that it's nice to finally put a face to you."

"Same here." Perhaps unconsciously, he blushed again.

"I need you to fill out some paperwork, and then complete your new hire orientation before we can do anything else. But first, let me give you a quick tour. Come with me."

Amanda exited her office as Jimmy obediently followed. After she showed him around, they were about to return to her office when she suddenly stopped.

"I should probably introduce you to Glenn. He's my direct supervisor, and the person who had the final say in accepting your application."

Amanda was extremely reluctant to see her boss. He still hadn't gotten over her calling off their affair. Still, introducing her new student to him was the correct thing to do.

"Yes, ma'am."

She gave Jimmy a stony stare.

"I mean, yes, 'Amanda'. I was trying to be polite. Sorry, bad habit."

Amanda turned around before he could see her smile.

She led her student down the hall to Glenn's office, and stopped at his assistant's cubicle.

"Good morning, Brenda. Is Mr. Talbot in? I want to introduce him to our new intern."

"Good morning to you both! Yes, he is. He's not busy right now, so just go right on in."

Amanda smiled and walked past Brenda, continuing further down the hallway. Coming to Glenn's door, she slowly knocked 3 times, and entered.

He was sitting behind his large desk, and visibly brightened when he saw her. In his late 50's, Glenn's blonde hair was noticeably graying, but he still had a fit and wiry body. He was still as attractive as ever, and my wife felt a tightening in her throat that she quickly quelled.

Glenn smiled as he rose. "Hello, Amanda! It's good to see you! I knew it was you by the way you knocked. I was hoping that you would ---"

He stopped abruptly when Jimmy entered behind her.

Amanda cleared her throat. "Good morning, Mr. Talbot," she greeted him formally. "I want you to meet Jimmy, our new student intern."

"Ah, yes! James... or, uh, Jimmy. Nice to meet you, and welcome." They shook hands. "I was very impressed when I reviewed your profile, we're very happy to have you. I hope you enjoy your learning experience here. You couldn't have asked for a better supervisor than Amanda."

"Thank you, sir. I'm very excited to be here. I'm looking forward to being part of the team."

My wife gave Glenn a curt nod, and started to leave.

"Amanda, may I have a brief word with you? I just needed your input on some... issues."

"Sure, Mr. Talbot." She looked at Jimmy. "I'll meet you in my office."

The young man nodded and left.

When he was gone, Amanda quietly shut the door, and looked at her supervisor. "Yes, Glenn?"

"I just wanted to spend a few moments with you, that's all," he told her meekly.

"Glenn, we see each other every day at work." Her tone had a slightly exasperated edge.

"I know, I know." He slowly approached her and brushed away a strand of hair that had fallen over her face, his hand lingering over her freckled cheek. Very softly, he added, "But I still miss you."

Amanda sighed. It felt as though she was having these types of conversations with him at regular intervals. "I'm sorry, Glenn. You know that I can't... that we can no longer---"

"Shhh...no need to say another word. I understand." He stepped back with a pained expression. It broke Amanda's heart to see it, but she remained resolute. "It's been so long since I held you, since we..." Glenn smiled ruefully. "I was hoping that maybe we could enjoy each other's company one last time, but I already know what your answer is going to be." His shoulders slumped.

"I'm truly sorry, Glenn."

"No, it's alright. I knew full well what I was getting myself into when your husband approached me [Chapter 1]. This was always how things were going to end."

Amanda felt a lump in her throat, but she was stony-faced. "I should probably get back to my student. Good-bye, Glenn."

"Good-bye, Amanda."

***************************************

Glenn eventually started giving Amanda the space that she needed. Their interactions finally normalized to a professional working relationship. During the months that followed, Amanda and Jimmy endeavored closely together. She quickly discovered that her student didn't just own a handsome face and beautiful body, he was also extremely diligent and responsible. Jimmy easily picked up on things that would've taken most students much longer to learn, and met deadlines with plenty of time to spare. Amanda started to assign him more responsibilities than was expected for an intern, and Jimmy handled it all.

Amanda was impressed.

Unfortunately, she had also developed feelings for him.

Amanda sat alone in her office with her head in her hands. "This cannot be happening," she groaned to herself. The irony of replacing her feelings for a much older man with one who was much younger than her was not lost on my wife.

Sure enough, Jimmy's youthful, handsome face came unbidden to her thoughts. And just as quickly, she tried to brush them away. Having a romp with her student intern somehow seemed worse and more taboo than sleeping with her married supervisor. It was a thought that my wife didn't even want to entertain.

Amanda's door suddenly opened, and Jimmy entered carrying a stack of documents. "I photocopied the reports like you asked. I also took the liberty of---" He stopped in midsentence. "Amanda, are you ok?"

She tried to keep the bitterness out of her laugh. "I'm fine, Jimmy". She shifted her head and grimaced. "I just have a headache and a terrible knot at the base of my neck."

"Ah, a tension headache. I'm not surprised, you always work so hard."

Amanda sincerely appreciated his offhand compliment.

"Here, let me help you." Jimmy set the papers on the desk and quickly moved behind her.

Suddenly, my wife felt her student's hands on her. She immediately tensed, caught off guard as Jimmy's fingers kneaded all over her neck and shoulders. He easily located the knot at the base of her neck and massaged it firmly with a circular motion of his thumb. Amanda winced, but after the initial pain subsided, she found her muscles---and herself----quickly relaxing.

"Oh, that feels GOOD," Amanda sighed softly.

"You're so tight," Jimmy told her quietly. "Try to relax, and breathe slowly... in through your nose, out through your mouth...that's it..."

Amanda sat still in her chair and closed her eyes. She tried to tune out all of her senses except for her student's strong hands on her body. He massaged my wife's flesh firmly, and when she didn't complain, he began pressing in just a little bit harder, and expanding the surface area. Jimmy began to move his fingers up and down her neck then outward toward her shoulders and arms. He worked on her for quite some time.

Jimmy, it seemed, really knew how to use his hands.

Her heart rate quickened. A chain reaction was occurring, and she felt the telltale hardening of her nipples and clit. Unbelievably, she also realized that her panties were suddenly a bit damp.

All just from Jimmy's touch.

"That's it, Amanda. I can feel you loosening up."

Ironic choice of words, Amanda thought. Perhaps it was intentional?

Jimmy's hands circled back the area between her neck and shoulders, and my wife cooed softly once more. He had been mainly using his fingertips to delve into her trigger points, but was now utilizing his entire hands to knead her flesh all over.

It felt fantastic. Her eyes still closed, Amanda could feel Jimmy roaming further, and she wondered if he was testing her boundaries. Her lips curled into a slight smile as she imagined the young man exploring the rest of her body....

... and how much better his hands would feel if she were naked right now....

My wife was in such a relaxed state that it took her a moment to realize that Jimmy had stopped. When she opened her eyes, she discovered that he had moved back in front of her, and was looking down upon her with gently. "How do you feel?" he asked quietly.

"Omigod, that was wonderful. Thank you so much. You're... incredible."

"Anytime." The young man blushed and averted his eyes. Amanda was struck by just how boyish her student suddenly appeared. But he continued to hover with obvious concern. "Can I get you anything?"

"That's very kind of you, but you've done more than enough. I think I just need to get something to eat."

"It's almost lunchtime." Jimmy straightened, and whatever tender moment they were having dissipated. The bravado returned to his voice. "Come on, let's grab some food. The weather's too nice for the cafeteria, let's eat outside!" He held out his hand to my wife.

Amanda was about to politely refuse, but his energy and enthusiasm wouldn't allow it. And he did just give her an amazing massage. In spite of herself, Amanda smiled and took his hand.

"Ok. Let's go!"

***************************************

A short while later, Amanda and Jimmy were seated together on an outdoor bench enjoying their lunch and each other's company. They quickly struck up a friendly conversation. Amanda was delighted to hear that her student was an avid photographer, but even more astounded to discover that he currently didn't have a girlfriend. For some reason, the topic had never come up, and she was incredulous.

"So tell me, Amanda. How long have you and your husband been married?"

"We just passed our 9 year anniversary recently. It's been the best 9 years of my life."

Jimmy was about to bite into his food, but stopped. "How old are you, if you don't mind my asking?"

"I'm 30."

"You're 30 years old?" he blurted. He quickly caught himself. "Not that I think 30 is old," he stammered. "But you look at least 10 years younger than you really are. Hell, when I first met you, I thought I might be older than you!"

Amanda knew that Jimmy was being sincere, and she beamed. "And how old are YOU?" My wife didn't really want to know, but was compelled to ask. She cringed when she heard his answer.

"I'll be turning 21 this Saturday."

"Omigod, I'm a decade older than you. You're so young!" Amanda had known that her student was young, but not THAT young! Jimmy was a high school student not that long ago, and she imagined that he was probably the quarterback of his varsity football team or captain in lacrosse. My wife suddenly felt old; he wasn't even legal to drink!

To her surprise, her student actually appeared offended. "I think I've proven that I'm responsible and good at what I do. And you look younger than I do! Besides," he sniffed, "it's not like you're old enough to be my mom."

My wife stared at him, then burst out laughing.

"What?"

"Nothing, Jimmy. You just made my day. That's all."

"I'm glad. If I was your husband, I would make your day every day."

Amanda arched an eyebrow. "Meaning?"

"Oh, meaning that your husband is a very lucky man, that's all."

In an age where an inappropriate glance or poorly chosen words could be construed as sexual harassment, Jimmy spoke confidently yet with an obvious innocence. There was no innuendo or hidden meaning behind what he said.

Amanda took his compliment for what it was. "Thank you, Jimmy. That's very kind of you to say." She shifted, and her hand lightly grazed Jimmy's arm.

The young man started, not expecting her touch. He regarded her in confusion, a 6th sense telling him that it was no accident. Jimmy immediately felt his chest constrict while suspicions came to the forefront of his mind; suspicions that he had been harboring since the day he met Amanda.

Amanda looked up at the sky. The sun was bright and the weather was perfect.

They drifted into an awkward silence as they finished their lunch.

***************************************

When Amanda arrived home from work later that day, it was readily apparent to me that something was on her mind.

I hugged her close and kissed her. "Hey, Mandy. How was your day?" I would let her decide if she wanted to tell me or not.

"It was really wonderful, babe. Thanks for asking." She took a very deep breath. "So about my student intern...."

***************************************

It was late the following afternoon. Amanda and Jimmy were wrapping up work in her office, standing over her desk and sorting through some reports that Glenn wanted before the close of business.

My wife, Jimmy observed, had been pensive all day. She had been acting peculiar whenever he was around, and was frequently nibbling nervously on her lip or staring intently off into space. It was as if she was battling some unknown inner turmoil.

Jimmy frequently stole a glance in Amanda's direction whenever he could. He tried early on to break himself of that habit, but couldn't; my wife was simply too beautiful to look at. She was every male student intern's fantasy: as intelligent and approachable as she was gorgeous. He constantly found himself getting helplessly aroused whenever she was close. So many times, he wanted to reach out and touch her... her long black silky hair... her tight, toned body. Jimmy often caught himself staring awestruck at her as she discussed mundane tasks, like work details and project deadlines. She could make the most boring task seem sexy.

Amanda was easily the hottest woman he had ever laid eyes on, and made all the girls he ever found attractive seem plain. The way she tucked her hair behind her ear when she was concentrating made his jaw drop each time. His stunning supervisor had been on his mind since the moment they met; he couldn't stop thinking about her smile or her alluring curves.

But although Jimmy was young, he wasn't naïve. While he knew that Amanda was his supervisor and he was the lowly student---meaning she had all the power in their relationship---he was also well aware that she was happily married. Besides, from his own experience, women like Amanda who were stunning, mature, and on a solid path in life, didn't pay much attention to guys like him. He hadn't embarked on a career yet. Hell, he still wasn't even old enough to drink! Jimmy was always confident that he could get any girl he wanted, but in this case, he believed Amanda was so far out of his league that it was laughable.

Syzoth
Syzoth
1,178 Followers