Sharing my Wife: Her Trip to Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,617 Followers

I picked up the phone again to send Michelle a text, but I didn't know what to say. I thought about calling her but was almost afraid. I finally simply texted her, "Finished watching the video. I love you. What are you doing now?"

I had waited over a half hour before I heard the chirp again, "Was making love. Love you too."

Friday I begged off the square dancing again, and told Ginger I'd pick her up about seven Saturday evening. I told her they served enough hors d'oeuvres that we wouldn't need dinner beforehand.

Saturday morning I received a text from Michelle, "Today's the day! What are you wearing?"

"I don't know yet." I didn't have anything formal and wasn't sure what to do.

"Buy a suit. I want you to look nice."

Buy a suit! I wish we'd thought about that before she left, I don't know how to buy a suit, I've never bought one in my life. I texted her back, "Where?"

"Go to Men's Wearhouse on Quinault Ave. They can help you. Find something nice."

"Thank you, love you."

"You too."

I've seen the store, so I knew where it was. I told the sales guy what I was looking for, a nice suit for the Cotillion dance in Pendleton. He showed me a tan colored suit, brown shirt, and striped tie, checked me for size and I bought the whole works, including shoes. It set me back $395 total. I'll probably only wear it one time. I asked the guy to put a knot in the tie, so all I had to do was pull it tight, since I didn't have a clue how to tie one.

Shopping for the suit had given me something to do that morning, instead of sitting home. When I got home, I put it all on and stood in front of the mirror for a selfie to send Michelle. She chirped back just a little later, "Nice!"

I went to the barbershop for a haircut, and tried doing anything I could to pass the time, but I was a nervous wreck the rest of day. I couldn't remember the last time I'd looked forward to something as much as this evening. This date was over twenty years coming!

I started getting ready at five-o'clock: Shower, shave, a little cologne, brush teeth, get dressed, comb hair. What am I forgetting? Shoes, I don't want to go barefoot. I looked at the clock, six o'clock, half an hour before time to go. I suddenly realized what I'd forgotten, clean out the car! It'd be real nice to take Ginger to this dance in a dirty car. It wasn't bad inside, I picked up the garbage from the floor, jumped in, drove to the car wash, and sat in the car as it was washed.

robertl
robertl
1,617 Followers
12