Sharing My Wife Jen

Story Info
Jen enjoys a complete stranger at a wedding reception.
2.4k words
4.25
119.3k
113

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfwife
milfwife
1,416 Followers

My wife Jen is fifty three and I am fifty five. We had been married for almost twenty five years, and had our ups and downs like a lot of other people married this long. A few years back we went through a rough stretch in our marriage. I had wanted to see Jen with another man, and all it did was put a barrier between us. As we had gotten older my desire to see her with another man has wean. We are now closer to one another than any other time in our marriage. The thought of seeing her now with another man only makes me jealous and depressed.

A few months ago my wife and I attended a wedding of one of our friend's sons. We knew very few people there, and sat at a table with several strangers including a gentleman named Rob. Rob was in his mid-forties, and was there by himself from out of town. He was staying at the hotel hosting the reception, and he planned on spending the night after the reception.

Rob was well dressed and good looking, and he sat down next to Jen at the table and began to chat with her. He had Jen's attention almost instantly, and he had her laughing and smiling. Jen who rarely ever drinks had already consumed one glass of wine, and was working on a second glass.

It had been a short while later when Rob asked Jen if she would like to dance. Jen said, "Sure!" and the two of them went out onto the dance floor together. I really didn't think much of it at the time, and thought Jen was just being social. A short time later a slow song started up. I thought the two of them would come back over to the table, but to my surprise they had come together out on the dance floor.

Jen had her arms wrapped around Rob's broad shoulders while Rob's hands rested on top of Jen's lovely ass. My heart rate began to accelerate, and Jen looked up at him with a seductive smile on her face.

When they returned to the table a short time later they continued to chat with one another. Jen was a bit flattered by Rob's advances, and he knew exactly how to push Jen's button. When the night finally had come to an end Rob asked Jen, "How would you like to come up to my room for a night cap?"

Jen already had a bit too much to drink, and I was about to tell her that it was time for us to go when she interjected and said, "We love to!"

I was basically stuck, and I followed behind the two of them as Rob then led us to his room on the tenth floor. His room overlooked the city skyline, and Jen stood there in amazement gazing at all the lights out his window. She felt quite giddy and excited, and I couldn't believe how she had been acting. We had been only up in his room for about five or ten minutes when Rob made the first move on her. He gave Jen a kiss on the cheek, and she quickly responded by throwing her arms around his broad shoulders.

She felt a connection with him, and the two of them began to make out in front of me. Jen still remember the times I had wanted to see her with another man, and in a way this was her chance to give me what I had wanted back a few years ago. Rob then handed me his room key and said if I could come back later if I wished. I decided to stay anyhow, and that might had been the worse decision of my life.

I watched quietly from the corner of the room as Rob slipped Jen's dress down over her shoulders and onto the floor. She stood there in a sexy bra and panties, and Rob led her over towards the bed. I can't tell you how sexy she looked for being fifty three. I got to say I looked at her body in a different way. It was amazing how turned on I felt looking at her luscious body. Jen's tits are special, while her ass is beautifully curved. She still turns me on today after nearly twenty five years.

Rob now laid Jen down onto the bed, and he crawled over top of her. He slowly began eased down her bra as her beautiful 38dd tits were now on display. He kissed and lick each of them with loving care, and after a few minutes Jen's nipples were extremely hard. He slowly moved his way down across her stomach until he had reached the top of her panties. He began to tease her with his tongue as he ran it along the outskirts of her wet panties.

He then eased them gently down, and tossed them down onto the floor in front of where I sat. I could see how damp they were, and I knew Jen was extremely aroused. Rob then began to tease her swollen pussy with his tongue, and Jen cried out as she felt his tongue glide across her clit. I had never seen her so aroused ever before, and I felt even worse just sitting there watching her squirm hard about the bed.

Several minutes later Jen was on the verge of a powerful orgasm. She grabbed the back of Rob's head and pulled his tongue even deeper inside her, "Don't stop! Don't stop!"

A few seconds later Jen screamed out into a powerful orgasm. She laid there trembling and she cried out to Rob, "I want you to fuck me!"

Rob now undressed and slid on top of Jen. His cock was way bigger and thicker than mine own cock by several inches, and I sat there with butterfly's in my stomach. I wanted to stand up and say no, but for some odd reason I just couldn't. In a way it was somewhat fitting that after trying for so long to see her being fucked by another man that I just couldn't stop it from happening. There was another reason also, and that was Jen was enjoying the way he was using her. Then a few seconds later I heard Jen cry out, "Oh god! Oh yes! Yes!"

Several years ago I would had paid anything to hear those words, but tonight was a totally different story. It upset my stomach, and from this point on there was no going back. I felt a range of emotions, and jealousy was at the top of the list. My heart ached as Rob fucked her with long hard strokes. Jen loved the way he was fucking her, and she now had her arms wrapped tightly around his tight body pulling him tighter against her own body.

It had been a short time later when Jen was close to another orgasm. She had her eyes partially shut and her fingernails dug deeply into the skin of Rob's back. I heard her cry out and seconds later her legs began to twitch as she had one of the most powerful orgasms of her life as she came hard all over his thick cock.

I couldn't believe how much Jen loved his big cock. She had never conveyed to me this thought ever before, and I now wondered if this was a desire of hers for some time. It is hard to explain my emotions at that exact second, and it took me a few more minutes to realize what had exactly happened. It felt almost like a nightmare, but it was far from over.

Rob now had Jen slide on top of his big cock. She began to rock herself hard on the shaft of his cock, and after several minutes she once again began to moan out as she felt another huge orgasm building. It had been a few minutes later when she began to ram herself hard down onto the shaft of his cock. She cried loudly out as she felt an intense orgasm come over her.

Her juices now coated the shaft of his big cock, and my wife now began to kiss him hard once again on the lips. She had her tongue down his throat as he cradled her lovely cheeks of her ass with both hands. He rammed his cock hard up into her that left her nearly drain. I just wanted him to finish her off at that moment, but he still wasn't near done with her yet.

He now had her get onto all fours, and he gave her nice curved ass several hard smacks before ramming his big cock back into her from behind. He pounded her hard with long smooth strokes, and Jen's body trembled and shook like never before. She loved the way he was fucking her from behind, and she once again cried out into another startling orgasm just several minutes later.

She now no longer could stay up on all fours, and her body had fallen flat down onto the bed. Rob continued to fuck her as he drove his cock hard into her with long hard strokes. Jen cried out with every thrust of his cock, and my heart felt even more for her as she cried out that she no longer could take it.

Then a few minutes later Rob's cock was on the verge of erupting. I could hardly watch as he suddenly pulled is throbbing member from my wife's pussy and said, "I am going to cum all over your lovely ass!"

He gave his cock several hard strokes as his cock began to erupt right before me. He shot multiple waves of cum all over Jen's ass nearly covering it in his cum. I sat there dejected and somewhat embarrassed, and I began to ponder where things go from here.

I could hardly look over at Jen as she got up off the bed a few minutes later. Rob's cum now dribbled down the cheeks of her lovely ass, and she made her way into the bathroom to clean up. When she returned a few minutes later she walked over towards the window with one of Rob's dress shirts on. She gazed aimlessly out the window and said, "Wow how beautiful!" She felt truly satisfied and happy at that exact moment, and Rob walked back over towards her seconds later.

Jen felt another rush of arousal come over her as Rob wrapped his arms around the front of her body. She then reached back and grabbed the shaft of his cock and gently began to massage it. She dropped to her knees shortly after that, and she began to suck hard on his hardening member. She sucked his cock for several minutes while staring up at him watching for his reaction. Jen is great at sucking cock, and Rob let her know how much he liked it.

Rob then pulled her back to her feet and began to kiss her once again. His cock was throbbing, and he turned Jen back towards the window and bent her slightly over. Her hands now rested on the glass and Rob eased his cock back into her from behind. He fucked her with long smooth strokes as Jen cried out up against the glass window. She felt extremely aroused, and Rob quickly had her on the verge of cumming once again. I couldn't believe that she could do such a thing as anyone down below on the street could see her.

Rob had gave her several hard strokes with his cock as Jen began to cry loudly out, "I am cumming!"

It left Jen's legs weaken and unstable, and Rob led her over back towards the bed and laid her down on the side of it. He grabbed each of her legs and pulled them up over top of his strong shoulders. He began to suck on each of her toes as Jen felt an even greater amount of arousal come over her. She urged Rob to fuck her hard, and a few minutes later he rammed his big cock back into her. I had never heard Jen scream out quite like that ever before, and Rob pounded her hard with his big cock while holding her legs wide apart. I couldn't believe how vocal Jen was and she continually cried out, "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

A few minutes later Jen screamed out into another earth shattering orgasm. It left her body shaken and out of control. She had never been fucked twice in a row and this was a totally new experience for her.

A short time later Rob moved Jen onto the center of the bed. He spooned her and began to fuck her once again from the side. His hands cradled each of Jen's lovely big tits, and he gave it to her good and hard for several minutes before rolling over on top of her.

He then began to fuck her with long smooth strokes once again. Jen loved every second of it and years of experience Rob had he knew exactly how to bring the woman out of Jen. They fucked for a good ten minutes or so when I heard Jen say the words I had hoped she wouldn't.

"I want you to cum deep inside me!"

Rob now held Jen tightly down onto the bed, and began to fuck her with more vigor. Several minutes later I heard Rob grunt out. He gave Jen several hard thrust with his cock as it began to erupt inside her. He filled Jen's pussy with his huge load, and the two of them laid there for the next few minutes kissing one another. I couldn't believe she told him to cum inside her and I felt a bit lightheaded by everything that had happened. Rob then rolled off Jen and got up off the bed. He walked into the restroom as Jen laid there on the bed exhausted and still trembling.

We left shortly after that, and Jen slept all the way home. She was very sore the next day, and it took me a few days to talk with her what had happened. She had thought this was what I had wanted and years earlier she would had been spot on, but now I felt like a cuck. I realized that I had a lot to do with all of this. Every time we make love I still visualize Rob fucking her hard with his big cock.

When I asked her if she liked the feeling of a big cock I get no answer. She seems happy, but I know deep down her inner desire to be fucked by a big cock will emerge once again. I guess time will tell.

milfwife
milfwife
1,416 Followers