Sharing My Wife - The First Time

Story Info
Wife agrees to fuck a photographer at our home.
1.3k words
4.15
105.1k
63
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharing my wife was a slow journey. I told her while we were engaged that I would enjoy watching her have sex with another man while I watched. She always laughed, never answering me but often punching me on my shoulder with a wide grin.

At a slender 5'10, she is an inch taller than me. She has long brown hair, brown eyes and long legs. Whenever we went out, she always attracted looks from other men about us.

When she was 26, then married for a year, I suggested she would make a good nude model for photographers as a part-time job. A few weeks later, she agreed and answered an ad posted in a freebie off-the-rack newspaper by an art class for a nude model. The class met weekly for six weeks. She found she enjoyed others appreciating her body.

She learned from the class instructor that many photography shops keep lists of women who are willing to model nude for photographers. One of the stores was just blocks from our home. I took a photo of her nude, leaning against our living room's wall and printed it out with our computer's printer.

She took the snapshot to the nearby shop that afternoon and presented it to the store's owner, asking if he had many photographers seeking models. The manager said more than a half dozen photographers were always looking for leads and some less-frequent customers also asked him whether he had any models on file.

Almost all of those requests came from amateur photographers; he mentioned that almost all are amateurs, not professionals who typically got their models from agencies. He had five models on file he referred but said he was sure she could be a popular if she wished to be added to the store's listing. She left her name and phone number.

She began receiving calls that week. As the store owner had warned, those were amateurs who wanted photos only for their training or personal reasons. Two preferred coming to our home and one preferred her driving to his place.

I didn't accompany her to the home of the one photographer but enjoyed her nude modeling in our home. I asked if she thought she would like to have sex with them.

She laughed and didn't answer, assuming I wasn't serious. I insisted that it would be okay with me, that I found the idea excited.

One of the photographers was 24 years old. He took nude pics in different rooms and eventually asked her for some bedroom shots.

While she was laying on her back on our bed as he had requested for the fourth photo, he displayed a bulge in his jeans. I noticed it first from where I sat in a corner chair. A minute or so later, her eyes also settled on the rigid pole, straining against his pants. He left for a moment to get his lamp from his bag in our living room, and I reminded her of my request. He returned before she could respond.

He asked her to splay her arms to her sides as she lay on her back and turn her head toward him.

It was obvious that she was staring at his groin, but he pretended not to notice. He was standing aside our bed. As she stretched her arms, her fingers intentionally touched his bulge. He took a couple more pics as her fingers stroked his concealed erection.

Their eyes met. He trembled at her manipulations but said nothing.

I asked if they wanted a soft drink. Each said they did and I left the room.

I waited at least a minute in the kitchen before returning. I walked quietly to our bedroom door and peered into the room. She now had unzipped his fly and was stroking his stalk. His member was straight and strong in her pale hand. Her hand was too small to completely cover its length. He was more than an inch longer than my five inches and its firm circumference broader. His firm, purplish dickhead protruded beyond the span of her fist.

She asked, "Feel good?" He whispered, "Oh, yeah. Is this okay with your husband?" She said, "Whatever I do is fine with him. He'll like it."

His eyes rolled in their sockets. He clearly couldn't concentrate on photography.

He set his camera onto the chair behind him. She leaned toward him and took his cock in her mouth. Her lips strained to take in the expanse of his cock. The oral stress caused tears to roll down her cheeks.

He thrust forward, embedding his full length. Her eyes opened widely as her head bobbed against his groin. She whimpered passionately.

He took off his jeans and shoes. She unbuttoned his shirt and he kneeled onto the bed, between her ankles. Both looked toward me as I smiled, saying I'd leave their drinks on the side table for later and left the room. He ignored me, his tongue now manipulating her clitoris. Her hips gyrated madly, her legs trembling, her fists opening and closing with crazed delight.

I stood in the hallway, out of sight and masturbating. She told him, "Fuck me. Fuck me now." Her moans of pleasure and his groans filled the room. The bed's loose headboard bumped against the wall amid their fervid coupling.

I glanced momentarily around the door jamb. Her heels kicked his buttocks as he fucked her. His large balls swung mightily as his cock propelled into her cuntal channel.

He said, his voice quavering, "I'm cumming."

After a minute of quiet, I was about to walk into the room. But as I reached the door, She was kneeling and her hands gripped the headboard. She swiveled her head around to watch as he guided his dick into her from behind.

She masturbated with a hand as he thrust into her pussy. His balls slapped her buttocks as he fucked her madly. Her hair flailed the room's warm air. She cried, "I'm gonna cum." He said, "Me too, now." His sperm rocketed into her quivering tunnel.

I walked into the room, set aside his camera from the chair and plopped into its seat. They lay flesh to flesh, arms and legs intertwined. She whispered to him, "Want to shower with me?"

He nodded affirmatively and followed her to the bath. Amid the splashing water, I could hear them fucking again beneath the water's spray. Sighs of pleasure radiated from the shower. I didn't walk in to watch, but she would later tell me they orgasmed simultaneously.

When he left, he said to her, "Thank you, very much." He then turned to me and said, "And thank you too." Still nude, she kissed him at the doorway and said, "You're welcome to come back anytime, even if you don't need more photos." He said, "How about Saturday night?" She said, "Perfect."

He visited her every two or so weeks for six months, up to about a month before he got married.

My wife agreed to meet other guys from online personals ads we placed. She since has been with six different men of varying ages from 22 to 45. Two of those, in their mid-30s, are locals who fuck her regularly. The others were visitors to the area who had written her ad before leaving on their trips.

She still accepts amateurs' requests for nude pics but hasn't had sex with the other photographers. Most of those are men, but two are women. For security reasons, she phones me when she arrives and when she leaves. Most sessions are at their homes rather than our place.

I'm surprised more haven't hit on her because my wife and whoever is taking her photo are always alone.

I told her I wouldn't mind if she fucks a guy at his place. She said, "I might. If I do, I promise I'll tell you the hot details."

And I haven't asked her permission to date other women. Just watching her is enough for me.