Sharing Naomi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt stood up, and kissed her.

"You want to do this," he said.

She looked at him.

"You're into this," he said.

"Yeah," she said.

He grinned, and picked her up, and carried her back into the lounge, over his shoulder.

He did things like that. Picked her up and carried her around, just because he could. Occasionally it annoyed her, usually it made her feel tender towards him, like he was a big strong man and she was small and easy to carry.

Matt carried her into the lounge, and dropped her on the couch, and as she landed, her skirt came up.

She was bare underneath, and Harry was right there.

Harry looked. He had a really good look, before she could do anything.

Naomi wanted to blush.

Matt just smirked.

"Yeah," she said, and pulled her skirt down.

She felt embarrassed, but no-one else seemed to. Harry was looking at her a bit more obviously than he normally did, and Matt sat down beside her, and started groping her again. Pulling up her skirt. "Stop it," she hissed.

"I'm going to lick you out," he said.

In her ear, but loud, so Harry probably heard, even though he seemed to be pretending he hadn't.

The idea was kind of hot.

"Fuck off," she said anyway, still embarrassed.

Matt kept pulling at her skirt.

"Matt," she said. "Shit, not yet."

He reached for his beer, and sipped, and looked at her.

No-one was talking now. Matt was being loud and drunk and obnoxious, and Harry was just watching Naomi quietly.

Matt started kissing Naomi's neck. She sighed, wondered if she should push him away, and decided not to.

It felt good. As much because Harry was watching, and because it might go where it might.

Matt put one hand on Naomi's leg and gently stroked her while he kissed. Her calf, her knee, the inside of her thigh, and as he stroked the hem of her skirt slid up. Harry stared at the skin starting to show, a couple of inches above her knee, then another inch, then one more. Stared and didn't say a thing.

Matt's mouth felt good. His hand on Naomi's leg felt good. She sat there, and let him turn her on.

Matt started touching her legs. Fiddling with her skirt again. He pulled it up, and she shoved it back down. Matt got pushy, and Naomi pushed back. They were almost play-fighting over her hem. Once or twice, she thought, she might have flashed Harry.

"Careful," Naomi said.

"It's fine," Matt said, and kept kissing her neck.

"Stop it," she said. "I fucking mean it."

He put his hand underneath her skirt instead, but stopped trying to push it up.

Underneath her skirt, and she didn't have any underwear on. She'd forgotten that until he was touching her. His fingers slid over her, slid just inside her. She wasn't sure how he'd managed that with her knees mostly together, but he was rubbing her now, and she really didn't care what else happened beyond that.

She bit her lip, and looked at Harry, and Harry looked back and knew exactly what Matt was doing. Harry watched Naomi get fingered.

Naomi was too turned on to think. She was turned on, and Matt was pissed, and Harry'd had a crush on her for years.

This was probably going to happen, she thought. They were all going to fuck, the only question was really how much and how well.

*

"I want to give you head," Matt said into Naomi's ear. "Right here."

She shook her head.

"Please," he said.

"I didn't say I was up for this yet."

"It's head," he said. "Not a threeway."

She wanted head. She always wanted head, and especially like this. She wasn't sure she wanted Harry looking at her, though. Like he'd have to if she was going to get eaten out in front of him.

Except that he already had. And except that it was Harry. She knew Harry. He was a friend, and he liked her, and he was her validation when she felt down.

Harry wouldn't see anything bad, no matter what he saw

"Okay," she said. "Yeah."

Matt seemed surprised, "Yes?"

She nodded slowly.

Matt got on the floor, got on his knees between hers. He kissed her leg, slowly pushed her skirt upwards.

Naomi looked over at Harry, and couldn't decide if she wanted to concentrate on him watching, or pretend he wasn't there.

She could feel where her skirt was. At the very top of her leg. She was going to be bare in a second, on display, she didn't know if she liked that or not.

"Hold on," she said, and grabbed Matt's hand.

Matt looked at her, disappointed. Really, really disappointed. Harry probably was too.

"Yeah," Matt said. "No problem. It's okay. Don't worry."

It was sweet of him to be willing to stop, but she really didn't want him to.

"No," she said. "Eat me, you dick. Just try not to show too much while you do."

He looked confused. "Like how?"

"Fuck," she said. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled him onto herself. Bunched her skirt up while she did, so it was against his face, hiding her.

"Right," he said, and his tongue slid down her, licked her. She closed her eyes, and wanted to moan and sigh, but felt stupid doing that while Harry was watching. She bit her lip instead, and kept her eyes open, and watched the top of Matt's head moving between her legs.

Matt put his hands under her skirt, and spread her a bit, got his mouth on her better. She moved her knees, pulled him closer. Decided, after a moment, that with a tongue on her, she really actually care about the audience after all. Not in a bad way, at least. She lifted up her knee, put one leg over Matt's shoulder.

The leg on the side away from Harry, just in case.

Matt was licking her, and sliding his fingers up inside her. His breath was hot on the inside of her leg. His tongue was slithering on her, and teasing her, and she didn't pay much attention to anything but that for a while. She was pretty sure she lost control of the skirt.

She decided not to care. Not to be embarrassed by Harry, given what they were planning for tonight. She let go of her skirt, let Matt move it, reach her better. He had been sucking her, using his mouth. Now he moved, and licked her light and fast with his tongue instead.

Light and fast and almost feather-light, so she gasped and lifted up her hips and pretty much left all of herself bare for Harry to see.

She didn't care. She moved her legs, put them wide apart, held Matt's head in both her hands. Matt slid his hands up under her top while he licked her, and seemed to be trying to push it up, or pull it down, or something. She didn't care about that either.

She was lifting herself up onto Matt's mouth, desperate for him. Feeling him slide over her, like he always did. Except now Harry was watching.

"Hey Naomi," Harry said. "Open your eyes."

She shook her head, said. "Don't." Then realized she was turned on by him talking to her. Really, really turned on.

She opened her eyes, said, "Yeah?"

"I want to see you when you come. I want to watch your face."

"Nowhere near yet," she said.

"When you do."

She nodded, and Matt licked faster, twisted his fingers around inside her.

"Don't," she said to Matt, "Not yet," and he slowed down.

After a while she opened her eyes, and looked over at Harry.

"Hey," he said.

"Hi."

He kept looking at her.

"Shit," she said. "I'm doing this."

"You are."

"It's cool."

He grinned so. "I think so."

She looked at Harry for a while, and realized. All the fuss about her skirt, and he wasn't even looking there. Not for long, anyway. No more than glances.

"Are you watching me?" she said. "Watching my face, I mean."

"Yeah."

"I can feel your eyes."

Harry didn't answer.

Matt stopped after a while. He sat up, and made a face to show his jaw was sore, and left his fingers inside Naomi.

She sat there, with her pussy bare, and Matt's thumb rubbing on her clit, and didn't care at all.

"So," Matt said. "Are we doing this or what?"

Naomi didn't answer. She sat there looking at Harry.

"If Naomi wants to," Harry said.

"She does," Matt said.

Harry kept looking at Naomi.

"We talked," Matt said. "She does. She's just embarrassed to say so."

"Is that true?" Harry said.

Naomi shrugged.

She wondered how much Harry already knew about her, and how she fucked. She knew Harry and Matt talked about her, and she knew Harry had her heard them fucking more than once, and she knew he'd jerked off thinking about her, too, because Matt had made him confess it, and then told Naomi. She knew, but she pretended not to, and tried not to think about it. Normally, she didn't need someone she was having dinner with knowing what she'd had inside her the night before.

This changed things a bit, though. She wondered what Matt had told Harry, and how specific Matt had been.

She wondered how carefully Harry had listened, and if she was right about his crush. She wondered if that meant she was about to get laid by someone very attentive, who knew what she liked and would want to pay attention to her.

She made herself stop thinking like that.

"Hey," she said to Harry. "Are you sure you're up for this?"

"Course he is," Matt said.

"Quiet," Naomi said to him. To Harry, "Don't feel like you're being put on the spot. We don't have to do this."

"That would be kind of a dumbass move by me at this point, wouldn't it?"

She grinned. "Kind of. So yes?"

"Yeah."

She looked at him for a moment, thinking about crushes. Wondering how to ask, without asking.

She didn't think she could.

"Are you sure?" she said to Matt instead. "Are you really fucking sure, doing this with Harry?"

"Why not, he's a friend."

"Exactly," she said. "It might not be the best idea."

Matt shrugged. Naomi looked at Harry, who shrugged too.

"Okay," she said. "Fuck. It's you two who'll find it all weird. Not me."

They both looked at her.

She sat up, and pulled her top off, and said to Harry, "Come over here."

She kissed Matt, and rubbed her hand on the front of his jeans. Harry sat beside her, close enough she could feel the warmth of his leg against hers, and watched.

She undid Matt's jeans, and slid her hand inside, and felt him hard against her fingertips. That touch was just enough to keep him interested.

She stopped kissing Matt, and leaned over and kissed Harry.

Matt watched.

Harry kissed well. He kissed really well, which probably wasn't surprising since he was a bit of a man-slut. Well enough she forgot what she was doing with her hand, and Matt had to hold her wrist and move it, to remind her.

She kissed Matt again, to say she was sorry, and then Harry some more, because he was new, and she'd known him for years, and Harry's tongue in her mouth was just fucking hot.

They took turns. She took turns with them. The one who wasn't kissing her just watched, and she was the centre of their attention.

Harry reached behind her and undid her bra, and she'd forgotten she still had it on. He took it off her breasts, but had to leave it on the arm she had inside Matt's jeans. He didn't actually try to untangle her, like he didn't want to get too close to the other cock. She thought that was funny.

Harry kissed her shoulder, and her neck, and then put his hand on one of her breasts. She leaned towards him a little. She'd known Harry for years, and now he was feeling her up, stroking her, touching her nipples.

He bent, and started sucking, and she felt a tingly shiver all the way down inside herself that having her tits played with really shouldn't cause.

She was kissing Matt, and rubbing him slowly, her whole hand inside his jeans now. Matt had his eyes closed. She thought he hadn't realized what Harry was doing to her tits.

"Hey," she said, and he opened his eyes and looked.

He watched. After a while she pulled Harry up, and kissed him again, and then pulled Matt's mouth down to her chest.

She took turn and turn about some more. Harry stroked her back, and shoulders, and Matt stroked her legs. It was slow, torturously slow, and perfect like that. She wasn't sure if they wanted it that way, teasing themselves, or if they were just doing it for her. She was aching for sex all over, but distantly, so she thought she could keep going like this all night, holding it at bay An ache in her feet and hands and tits to have something inside her, and an ache of knowing how perfect it would be when she did.

She was naked. Her skirt was around her waist, but otherwise, she was naked, and they were both dressed, and she'd have thought she'd be more worried by that. She wasn't. She was hardly thinking about it any more. Now Harry was touching her too, this was just like undressing for normal sex. She was a little aware of herself, but mostly just turned on. That, but sort of twice.

Maybe doing this with a close friend was right, she thought. Maybe Harry was a decent enough person she trusted him not to compare her to every other woman he'd ever seen.

Maybe him having a crush helped.

Matt was sucking her tits. She still had one hand on Matt's cock. She reached down with her other hand, and tried to get it in Harry's jeans.

It didn't fit.

She tugged. Didn't want to speak in case she disturbed something. Harry understood. He undid his belt, his fly, pulled his jeans open so she could reach.

He had nothing on underneath, and she'd always thought that was hot.

His cock was just there. It swung out into her hand when he opened his fly.

She held it. She looked at Harry, looked into his eyes, and held his cock while she had her other hand on Matt's, and Matt's mouth on her tits.

She kissed Harry again, and started wanking him slowly. She licked her hand, and put it back on him, and he groaned, faintly.

A rush of air into her mouth, nothing more.

Matt noticed, and stopped sucking to look. Harry had closed his eyes.

"I can't reach you properly," Naomi said to Matt, and he opened his jeans up more, made room for her.

She kept kissing Harry, wanking him. Matt put his hand on her, slid his fingers back into her.

They were all quiet. All making little sighs. Connected by their kissing, and by interlinked hands, arms reaching past one another.

Naomi was giving two guys handjobs at once, and getting fingered back. Even if it went no further than this, it was sexy and wonderful and fun to have done.

It was achingly, painfully slow. It was tentative, and she liked that. Being seduced, but with certainty too.

*

After a while, Matt and Harry seemed to feel more urgency. Their cocks were harder, and they were pushing forward into her hands as she wanked them. Naomi was jerking them off more than Matt was fingering her now, so she could think again. They were both quiet, eyes closed, feeling her hands, enjoying her.

Naomi was thinking hard about what they were doing.

She was watching Harry, still a little worried he might not be okay. He seemed a little odd, too quiet. She watched him for a while.

She kissed him, and said quietly, "Hey, are you all right?"

Harry opened his eyes and looked at her. He wasn't all right, she decided. He could stand this, he didn't mind getting a handjob and playing with her tits, but he wasn't all right.

"Hold on," Naomi said, and Matt stopped, but looked disappointed again.

"Go get me another beer," Naomi said to Matt.

"We're about to fuck."

"I know."

"You've got half a bottle."

"I know. Go get me another."

He sat there, not understanding.

"Go, dickhead," she said. "I want to talk to Harry."

"What about?"

"About shit. About not your business."

He sat there.

"About this. I need to talk to him without you here."

"Why?"

"Because I want to make sure we're all okay with this, and nothing's going to get weird for me tomorrow."

"For you?" Matt said.

"For fucking anyone. Go."

Matt looked at her for a moment, then stood up, pulled up his jeans, and went through to the kitchen.

"And don't come back until I call," Naomi shouted.

"I know."

"So," Naomi said, quietly, to Harry. Her hand was still holding his cock. "I know, okay. How you feel."

He looked at her.

"I know how you feel about me. If this is going to make it worse, then we shouldn't."

He didn't answer.

"But if it might help, then we should."

Harry nodded slowly.

"I'm right, aren't I?" she said. "About the way you look at me? About why?"

He nodded.

"So we don't have to do this. But if you do want to, I'd really be into it."

"I want to."

She looked at him for a while. "You're sure? No blame and shit if you want to stop."

"Don't be a dick," he said. "Dude."

She grinned. "Matt," she shouted. "Get back in here."

"I haven't got the beer."

"Fuck," she shouted. "I don't actually want a beer. I want you both to fuck me."

Matt appeared in the doorway, grinning, and she realized he'd known that all along.

*

Matt took his jeans right off, and knelt between Naomi's legs, and went back to licking her. He pulled her skirt down, and moved her legs, and licked tiny little circles around her clit until she couldn't think.

She wouldn't come like this. Not until he sucked on her, or he put his fingers inside her. He knew that, and was teasing her. He did this sometimes, could keep her on edge and tingly and tense for half an hour if he tried. Could get her to the point where she wanted to beg him to just let her get off. She had once, and told him afterwards never again, that the begging was just too icky.

She felt like that now, but more in control. She wanted it, wanted it desperately, but Harry was here too and she also wanted to see how that worked out.

Matt licked her, and she held Harry's cock in both her hands, and stroked him, and rubbed his balls, and he watched her naked and sprawled and one finger away from coming.

Harry was half-kneeling on the couch beside her, leaning into her, slowly creeping closer, pushing into her hands. He was a foot from her face now, and she could see him well, see closely.

She wanted more. She wanted to taste Harry. She moved, slid sideways, tried to reach.

Harry opened his eyes. "What're you doing?"

She looked \ at him.

"Yeah," Matt said. "What're you doing?"

"What the fuck do you think," she said and pulled Harry forward by his jeans.

He moved. She opened her mouth.

Matt was still, watching.

Naomi pulled Harry's cock into her mouth. Neither of them seemed surprised she'd done that, like maybe they'd been expecting it for a while. Harry sighed, and Matt did a little too, and Naomi sucked. She tasted Harry, breathed him in. The first new cock in years. She tasted him, and licked his shape, and slid her hand up and down, feeling him.

Matt was still watching, so Naomi sucked harder, trying to show off.

He watched for a while, and stroked her back while she blew Harry, then went back to licking her.

Naomi was so turned on it was like something might snap inside her. She was tingly all over, felt a sort of breathlessness inside, but not in her lungs.

She licked Harry's balls. She sucked his head. She looked up at him, past his cock, and smiled when he opened his eyes. He stroked her face, and smiled back, and seemed smitten.

They were doing this, they were actually in the middle of this, and she was turned on enough she wanted it to last all night.

There was a flow here, a natural way it was going to happen. They were close to sex, she thought. They were going to soon. Naomi wanted a fuck, and Matt wasn't getting any, and if she kept sucking Harry he was going to blow his load in her mouth pretty soon.

Sucking Harry was one thing, but once Matt put himself inside her, they would be doing this. If Matt fucked her, she wanted Harry to fuck her too, and she didn't know if that was what they all wanted. If she was going to be sensible, she had to be sensible now or just give up and enjoy this.

She decided to be sensible. Even though Matt's mouth made it difficult.

"How far as we taking this?" she said suddenly.