Sharing Our Fantasies Ch. 02

Story Info
My girlfriend shows off again on spring break.
2.6k words
4.42
27.9k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 01/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our adventures in Daytona Beach, Gabe and I were getting more and more enthralled with exhibitionism. We would create situations where Gabe would give an "accidental" flash to some lucky guys. She was still a little self-conscious of her small breasts but she realized any guys would still love to look.

Both of our favorite was for her to wear a short skirt with a skimpy thong or sometimes even with no panties at all. I loved her shaved pussy so much and she knew it was sexy too. Several guys had gotten nice glimpses of her tight little butt and pussy under her short skirts. It always brought us back to that club in Daytona when those three guys got to finger my girlfriend and dozens of others got to see her shaved pussy.

Up to this point we had always done her flashing together. I was her security blanket. It made me feel better about it too because we were sharing the thrill and it turned us both on. That brings us to her next spring break trip.

Our colleges had different breaks so we couldn't take a trip together. I had always wanted a repeat of our trip to Daytona and was disappointed it wouldn't happen this year. This year Gabe was going to Cancun with a few of her girlfriends from college.

I was understandably nervous for her trip but not because I didn't trust her. I was nervous because I know how many horny college guys would be there ogling my girlfriend. I decided I would talk to Gabe about my worries and see what she thought about it.

I brought it up over dinner about a week before she would leave for Mexico.

"You excited for spring break babe?" I asked.

"Very!" she answered. "I can't wait to be in the sun, on the beach, by the ocean. I bet you're jealous."

"Ya I'm jealous of the guys down there who get to see you all day in your bikini."

"Oh please, no one will be looking at me, especially with all the other 'girls gone wild' type girls there."

"You know they will be looking at you too," I retorted, "you remember Daytona. Those guys seemed to like you a lot."

"Ya, but we were all drunk and we helped it happen. It won't be like that this time."

"Do you want it to be like last time?" I asked.

"Well it would be weird doing it without you there; I wouldn't want anyone touching me when we aren't together." She answered.

"Well it doesn't have to go that far this time. You can show off without anyone getting to touch. I trust you."

"Are you sure you would be ok with that?" she asked me.

"Ya I'm ok with it. I want you to have fun and enjoy yourself." I explained. "Just make sure you know where to draw the line and tell me about any exhibiting you do."

"Well of course I will do that honey! I want us to still be able to share this with each other."

The following week seemed to draw on forever while Gabe started gathering all the things she would pack. She had all her short skirts and sexy panties, just thongs. That right there told me she was excited about possibly showing off in front of all those drunk dudes. Curiously, I didn't see any swim suits laid out with the rest of her stuff.

I asked her about the lack of suits and she mentioned she wanted to get a new one just for the trip.

"What kind do you have in mind?" I asked her.

"I was hoping we could pick one out together." She answered.

I liked this idea. This way I would know what suit she was wearing and I would be able to get a nice idea of what the guys on the beach would be seeing.

A couple days before she left we headed to the mall to find Gabe a suit. The first store we went into had the basic, fairly conservative, two piece bikinis. Gabe had picked out a couple of her favorites and asked me what I though of them.

"Well, these aren't exactly the style I had in mind."

"Show me what you had in mind."

I took her to a different store that I knew had some more risqué stuff. As soon as we walked in she seemed surprised this was the kind of stuff I wanted her to wear without me.

"Are you sure you want everyone to see me in these skimpy bikinis?"

"Yes, I'm positive." I answered. "But if you don't want to, obviously you don't have to."

"I want to. I just never thought you would be ok with it."

"As long as you remember what I said earlier about limits and telling me everything, I am more than ok with it."

We each picked out a couple of our favorites. It was comforting to know we were on the same page, and we could both tell by the kinds of suits we were picking out. We both wanted something classy but still provocative. We made sure to stay away from the ultra-skimpy and trashy ones. Gabe settled on two that she would wear in Cancun.

They were both thong bottoms. They are meant to be low-rise on the hips. The tops were pretty basic, but they were almost like bras that pushed her tits up and together. She settled on one that had some floral designs and my favorite, plain black.

When we got home I asked her to try them on for me. So we went up to our bedroom and she went into our closet to put the first one on. I was just expecting Gabe to try them on and show me without much of a show. That isn't what she had in mind, though.

We keep an iPod and speakers in the bathroom to listen to while showering and Gabe had turned on her favorite dancing music. She came out strutting her stuff and I was speechless from what I saw. She looked absolutely amazing. The bikinis were exactly what I was looking for. Her toned and tanned legs looked amazing going up to the bikini bottoms which left just enough to the imagination.

Her tight stomach looked amazing with her v-shape abs pointing where everyone would be looking. The low-rise bottoms were spectacular. And the top was just as good. Her small but beautiful breasts were pushed up and were shown off quite well.

Gabe turned around and the thong bikini looked great between her shapely ass cheeks. She bent over with her butt facing me and I could see the outline of her pussy lips. My hard-on twitched in my pants and I wanted to jump her right there. But I also wanted to see how far this show could go.

Gabe kept dancing to the music and I decided to take it a little further.

"And here is our second contestant tonight, the beautiful and sexy, Gabrielle! Come on guys, lets hear it for Gabe." I tried to mimic the crowd cheering.

This got Gabe way into her show. She was doing all the sexy dance moves she could think of. Bending at the waist, squatting and spreading her legs, hands feeling her curves.

I gave her a few cat-calls whistles and started to chant, "Take it off! Take it off!"

Gabe went with the flow and started doing a sexy striptease with the top of the bikini. She untied the back but held an arm over her breasts. She again turned her back to me and let the top fall away from her tits. She put both hands over a nipple and turned back around to face me. She left her hands on her breasts her awhile, rubbing them over her nipples. After a while she let her hands slide down her sides, exposing her breasts to me.

I could only imagine what a total stranger in a bar in Cancun would think of my sexy girlfriend doing a striptease in front of the whole crowd. When the song ended I took Gabe in my arms and gave her a hard kiss. She kissed me back and I could tell she was horny from her dance.

I picked her up and brought her over to our bed. I took off the only piece of clothing she still had on and revealed her pussy. Her lips were beginning to open from her erotic dance. She reached for my belt buckle and undid my pants so she could slide them down and reveal my hard dick.

When I was free of my pants I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her pussy, feeling her juices. This caused Gabe to moan and writhe on the bed. I lined my cock up to her opening and easily slid all the way into her soaking wet pussy. Her soft moans now turned into passionate screams of pleasure. I fucked my girlfriend slowly at first and then began to increase my speed till I was pounding her tight pussy.

Gabe had her head thrown back in pleasure with a hand on each breast, caressing her nipples. She wrapped her legs around me, taking me deeper into her hot hole. Her first orgasm came quickly. She pulled me in tight and let out a long and loud moan as she began to cum. I fucked her hard right through her orgasm.

I started to feel my balls tighten, getting ready to cum. I told her I was going to cum soon.

"Oooooh baby cum in my pussy, mmmmmm yes."

This sent me over the edge and I rammed my hard-on deep into her cunt until I unloaded a huge load of cum. The feeling of my sperm shooting into her love-tunnel sent Gabe into another writhing orgasm. She squirmed on the bed moaning while I emptied my balls into her pussy.

When I finally finished cumming I gave her a loving kiss and wrapped my arms around her, holding us close.

The day came when Gabe and her friends were flying down to Mexico. I dropped the girls off at the airport, kissed and hugged Gabe, and told her to call me when she landed. I was already nervous for what could happen in the following week.

Several hours later Gabe called and said she had made it safely to the Mexican airport and they were taking a taxi to the resort now. They had booked two rooms at an all-inclusive resort that was definitely targeted to groups of college students. She told me they were going to unpack and head down to the hotel pool. I told her to make sure to take a lot of pictures so I could check it all out later.

I tried to stay busy the rest of the day to keep my mind off Gabe and her trip. I was only mildly successful. It was Monday so I had my usual classes and homework. I got another call from Gabe later that night.

"Hey babe, how's the trip so far?" I asked her.

"It is amazing! I wish you were here to enjoy it with me. The weather is perfect and our hotel is beautiful."

Gabe tends to talk a little louder when she drinks and I could definitely tell she had had a few. I asked her what swimsuit she had worn down to the pool and she told me she decided on the floral one that she picked out.

"What did your friends think about your thong?" I asked her.

"They were pretty surprised that I would wear it. They asked me if you knew about it and I told them we picked it out together," she explained. "They couldn't believe you were ok with me showing off my bare butt, but they were very impressed with you," she laughed.

I little smile came across my face too and I told her that I thought all her friends would now want to go to the stores down there and get a similarly revealing suit for themselves. She laughed and said a few of them had already decided to do just that. I knew this would end up being a plus for me in the end because I would get to see the pictures of her friends in their sexy suits when they got home. It would also loosen Gabe up a little more when her friends were just as exposed as she was.

Gabe told me their group of girls was approached by several groups of guys down by the pool. She said she received several compliments about her suit and how hot she looked. I started getting a hard-on again picturing Gabe in her suit, all wet and glowing in the sun. I was jealous of the guys who got to see that.

"So what's the plan for tonight?" I asked.

"We are going to take it pretty easy tonight. We are all pretty tired from the flight and we've all had enough to drink already anyways. I will call you later tonight."

Later Gabe explained that the first night was uneventful and they were heading to bed now. When we talked in the morning she said they were going to hang out at the pool again and the resort had several activities planned for all the younger spring breakers. I told her that might be a good opportunity to do some "accidental" flashing. She mentioned she was nervous about it and it felt different while I wasn't there. I told her to just let go and have fun and if she feels like the right moment happens to take advantage of it and for her to text me later.

I waited around nervously for Gabe to text me about any flashing she might have done. The thought of her exposing herself to a bunch of young, horny guys was racing through my mind and I contemplated how I should feel about it. I remembered how amazing that night in Daytona was realized I had no problem sharing my girlfriend's assets. And I trusted Gabe to not take it too far. I was getting awfully excited. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I fished it out. I looked at the screen for awhile before I opened the message from Gabe. What's it going to be?

Finally I opened the text message and the words made my heart pound in my chest, "I did it."

I hurriedly typed back my response, "Explain", was all I could get my fingers to type.

I waited patiently and nervously her Gabe's response. I knew it might take awhile for her to type everything that happened so I was surprised when I phone buzzed again so soon.

I opened the message right away, "I went down the waterslide with Sarah...." That was all she wrote. She was teasing me. She knew the anticipation was killing me.

I responded, "And...."

"And when we got to the bottom and went underwater I pulled one side of my bikini to the side."

"What happened after that?" I typed as fast as I could.

"Well... one of my tits popped out. I got out of the pool and pretended I didn't notice. Everyone was staring at me."

"Holy shit Gabe! That makes me so horny. How long did you stay like that?"

"After about a minute Sarah told me my boob was showing so I acted embarrassed and fixed it. So many guys saw me like that. They all laughed and cheered after I realized I had flashed them."

"How do you feel?" I asked.

I got a one word response back, "horny".

To be continued...