Sharing Roni Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said nothing so I slid in further until I was about four inches in. To my surprise, she started pushing back against me. I pulled out a little and eased it back in. She was starting to fuck me back. I pulled out about three inches and pushed back in about four. Roni was laying back, with her eyes closed, but the look on her face was pure ecstasy. I slowly fucked her with the large dildo until I had most of it in her. She was really getting into it.

"Fuck me Mike! Fuck me hard!"

So I picked up the pace. I had a good seven or eight inches in her. I am only six and a half inches, fully hard, so I knew I was reaching new ground. It was such a thrill to watch the way that large cock stretched-out her pussy. I loved seeing it rub against her clit as I was pulling it out and pulling the side of her pussy lips in as I forced it back in. It only took about two minutes before she had a body shaking orgasm. I left the dildo in her pulsating pussy as I reached down and stroked myself. I shot my load all over her stomach and pussy. She reached down, removed the dildo and gently rubbed her pussy. She, finally, opened her eyes and looked at me.

"That was incredible!"

Roni showered and we went to get a bite to eat. During dinner we talked about how much fun it was to roll play. Roni thought the sex was amazing. When we got back, I showered and went into the bedroom, ready for round two but Roni quickly told me otherwise.

"That's not going to happen. My pussy is very sore and I'll need a few nights off," she told me.

************

The rest of the week was uneventful. Finally, on Thursday, Roni was able to have sex, again. She was still a little sore so I had to be gentle with her.

We hadn't heard from Josh or Mike all week until Friday night when Josh called.

"Are you and Roni going to the pool on Saturday?"

"We probably will."

"Cool! See if you can get Roni to wear that red bikini."

"I'll try."

I told Roni what Josh said and she was more than eager to comply.

We showed up at the pool, a little later than usual, and Mike and Josh were sitting with two other guys. They saw us and waved us over. They introduced us and told us they were neighbors. Roni knew one of them as he was a longtime resident. We grabbed a couple of chairs and set-up next to theirs. I made sure to pay close attention as Roni took off her bathing suit cover. The other two guys were mesmerized as they saw Roni's tiny bikini. Josh, Mike and the other two guys got into the pool a short time after.

"Roni, I can't wait for them to see you when your suit is wet!" I said after they walked off.

"What do you mean?"

"You didn't notice them eye-fucking you when they saw your tight, little body in that suit!"

She smiled.

"Are you ready, now?" she asked as she stood and headed toward the pool.

I followed and we played in the pool for a while before we headed back, shortly after the other four. When we got back, Roni turned toward me and started talking to me with her ass pointing at the other four. Once again, she did the slow bend over to dry her legs. I noticed Josh elbowing one of the other guys as Roni bent over. You could tell they were enjoying the show. Roni left to use the bathroom and one of the new guys, Stan, spoke.

"Hey, Steve, I'm not trying to be forward but, damn! Your wife is hot!"

I smiled and said, 'thanks'.

"Love the bikini! I think I've seen it somewhere before," Stan said.

I looked at Josh, but he wouldn't look at me..

I said "Yeah, I've seen it on another girl up here, too, but don't tell Roni or she'll never wear it, again."

We hung out for a while before Roni got up to get into the pool, again.

"I'll be there, shortly," I told her.

After she left, I reached over and grabbed Josh's arm.

"You showed her picture to Stan, didn't you?" I said in a low voice.

"Yeah, sorry, but you told me I could. Don't worry, I cropped her face out," he sheepishly said.

"You do realize she was holding that bikini in her hand, right?"

"Shit! Sorry, dude. I didn't think about that."

"Right," I said.

I went to the pool to join Roni. When I got into the pool, I walked up to her, wrapped my arms around her and whispered into her ear.

"I don't want you to freak out but Josh showed the picture of you holding the bikini to Stan, and I think he recognized it."

"You're kidding me."

"I wish I were."

"Great! He's always flirting with me. I'm sure he'll be bugging the shit out of me, now."

"Just be cool and act normal. Maybe he doesn't know for sure."

"I hope so!"

To my surprise, when we got back to the chairs, Roni stood right in front of Stan and talked to him the whole time she was drying off. I noticed he kept stealing looks at her camel toe every chance he got. He also seemed to be having a hard time focusing on their conversation. After she finished drying, she looked at me.

"Well, Steve, are you ready to go home?"

"Sure."

I stood and grabbed the cooler.

"Later, guys."

************

"I'm pretty sure he knows it's me in the picture," Roni said on the way home.

"How can you tell?"

"Didn't you see the way he was acting when I was talking to him? I could tell he was picturing me naked."

"So were most of the other guys at the pool...that doesn't mean anything".

"He looks at me the same way Mike and Josh do...it's just a knowing look...like they are picturing me naked because they already know what I look like...its hard to explain...I can just tell".

"Sorry, Babe, but you told me it'd be okay for them to share the picture."

"Yeah, I know. I wish I would've put a little more thought into it."

When we got home, Roni went to take a shower, so I called Josh.

"What the hell man!" I said.

"Hold on a minute," he said.

I could hear him talking to someone else.

"Okay, I'm back. Sorry, I had to step away from the others."

"Stan knows, doesn't he?"

"Yeah, sorry, I tried to convince him otherwise but he didn't buy it."

"Josh, that's not good!"

"Don't worry, I told him you lost a bet to me and that was what you'd wagered. I made him promise not to say anything to anyone else. He promised that he wouldn't... and, Steve, one more thing...he has a copy of the picture."

"What the hell, Josh!"

"That wasn't me. That was Mike. He's the one who sent it to him."

"Well, tell Mike I said, 'thanks a lot'!"

"Hey, dude, are you mad at us?"

"I'm not very happy! If Roni finds out, she's going to be pissed at me, you and Mike! Please, do whatever it takes to make sure he doesn't say anything, or show the picture to anyone. And, for God's sake, use your head before you show her pictures around here!"

"Sorry, dude. I'll make it right."

Roni got out of the shower.

"Come sit down," I said.

She saw concern in my eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"Well, you're not going to like this."

"For God's sake, Steve, tell me.

"Stan recognized you in the picture and told Josh he knew it was you."

"Well, that's just great!"

"But don't worry, Josh told him I'd lost a bet to him and that was the payment."

"Well, that makes it all better!" she said, sarcastically.

"It gets worse.... He has a copy of the picture, now."

"What!"

"Yeah, evidently Mike texted it to him."

"What the hell was he thinking?"

"I don't know. Josh said not to worry, he'd fix things."

"Well, he or Mike had better! I don't want that pervert to have a picture of me, naked. He'll show it to everybody in this complex."

"Don't freak out, have faith in Josh."

Sure enough, Josh called after about fifteen minutes.

"Can you talk?" he said.

"Yeah, Roni is in the shower (I lied)."

"Good news! Problem solved!"

"How's that?"

"When I got off of the phone with you, I asked to borrow Stan's phone, I found the picture in his text messages and deleted it...he's pretty pissed. I told him Mike shouldn't have sent it to him and Mike agreed. I also threatened to kick his ass if I found out he's told anybody about seeing the picture and he knows I'm serious."

When I got off the phone, I told Roni what Josh had done.

"Well, good. That makes me feel a little better."

We had sandwiches for dinner and called it an early night. As we were in bed, that night, Roni voiced her concern.

"Steve, I'm concerned about other people having pictures of me, naked."

"I'll talk to Josh and Mike, tomorrow, and make sure they're more careful about who they share with."

"I still can't believe Stan knows what I look like, naked. Now, I'm going to have to avoid him like the plague."

"Honey, it's not really that bad. At least Josh got rid of the picture."

"Well, that's the least he could have done!"

"Yeah, I agree but I do have to tell you, it is thrilling to see Stan looking at you with such lust in his eyes."

"You mean leering at me!"

"Sweetheart, when you were standing in front of him in your wet bathing suit, you were practically naked, anyway...you can't blame a guy for noticing."

"Thanks, Steve. That really makes me feel better. I guess I won't be wearing that suit to the pool, anymore."

************

The next morning, I went over to Josh and Mike's. They were up and let me in.

"Damn, guys! Do you have any idea how mad Roni will be if she finds out you guys have pictures of her, naked? Not to mention the fact she'll kill me for letting you have it. Please! Use your head! Don't share any pictures with anyone who lives here, especially if there's any way they can tell it's her...like a bikini that she may wear to the pool!"

They were both sorry and promised to be more cautious in the future.

"I apologize for letting Stan have a copy. I've known him since we'd moved in and didn't think he'd ever recognize her," Mike said.

They both admitted it had been stupid and was sorry for any stress it'd caused me.

"I want you to make sure Stan never says anything to anyone about that picture, especially not Roni!"

"Don't worry, I got it covered," Mike said.

I left and went home.

"Roni, no need to worry. Everything has been handled and you have nothing to worry about."

"I hope so. At least they're trying to make it right but I'm still mad at them."

"I understand."

************

The next few weeks were pretty boring. We stayed away from the pool and Roni was able to elude Stan on all but one occasion when he came in to pay his rent. Roni, of course, played it cool but said she felt Stan's eyes all over her as she was talking to him.

Finally, Roni calmed down and things got back to normal.

Josh showed up one Saturday morning.

"Where have you and Roni been? I haven't seen you two at the pool, lately. Would you guys want to hang out with us, later?" he asked.

I asked Roni and she said fine but she didn't want to hang out at the pool, she told him it was too hot.

"Mike and I have dates coming over and we're going to the pool but maybe we can come by later for cocktails and games?"

"We'll think about it and get back to you, later."

"What do you think?" I asked Roni after he left.

"Maybe later. Can we have a late lunch and a movie and see how we feel after that?"

We got ready and headed out. The movie ended at four-thirty.

"So, how do you feel about going over to Josh's?"

"Fine, Go ahead and give him a call."

"We're heading out to get a bite to eat but we'll be back in about an hour. Do you feel like playing some beer pong?" Josh said.

I asked Roni and she said it sounded fun . I told him we'd see him in an hour and hung up.

"Are you sure you're up for this?"

"Sure."

"Well, remember, you can't act like you're mad at them because you're not supposed to know they've seen you naked, much less that they have pictures of you. So, as far as they're concerned, you have no reason to be mad at them."

"I'm fine, I wasn't thinking anything about it."

**********

When we arrived at Josh and Mike's, we were introduced to Ashley and Hannah. Ashley was Josh's date, Hannah was with Mike. We had a good time, that night, Roni got along well with both of the other girls, we ended up being the beer pong champions and went home with a good buzz.

When we got into bed, I could tell Roni was feeling frisky. She'd stripped naked and climbed into the bed and immediately started rubbing my cock and talking dirty to me. In a very short time, she had me naked, as well. As she was rubbing my cock, she moved down and took me into her mouth.

"Oh, yeah, Baby! That feels great! Oh, that's good! Keep going!" I said.

I started talking to her.

"I'm so glad you're not mad at Mike anymore! Maybe, now, you'll let me pretend to be Mike, again?"

She took my cock completely into her mouth and pulled it out.

"If you were Mike, I couldn't do that."

She went back to sucking my cock.

"Damn, Baby, that is so damn good! Would you like Mike to fuck you while you suck my cock?"

She came up from sucking my cock.

"Maybe I should suck Mike's cock while Josh fucks me?"

Well this was new!

"Well, what about Steve?" I asked.

"Maybe Steve can watch?"

"Why, Roni...you're such a dirty little girl!"

"Go get your phone and call Mike and Josh. Tell them to come up here and fuck your drunk, little wife."

"Are you drunk?"

"Drunk enough!"

"But they have girls at their place."

She giggled.

"I thought we were roll playing."

"Oh, I thought you were being serious."

"Were you going to call them?"

"I don't know but I was willing to talk about it."

She looked at me with a wicked grin.

"Oh, were you now? Grab Mike, out of the drawer, go knock on the door and pretend you're Mike and Josh and they came up here to check on me ."

"Damn, Baby, you are drunk!"

"Go, Steve. I don't want to see you anymore, tonight. Go get Josh and Mike!"

**********

I put on some shorts and a tee shirt and left the room. I went out the front door closed it behind me and then knocked on the door. I heard a very faint "come in".

I picked up the dildo and headed back into the bedroom. Roni was lying on the bed nude.

She said " Oh my Gosh...Mike and Josh...I'm so sorry, I thought you were Steve. And here I am completely naked...I'm so embarrassed!"

I said "Hello Roni . Don't be upset you look gorgeous"

"but now you have seen me naked"

"Yes ...and now we need to fuck you'

"But what about Steve?"

"He's passed out at our place...don't worry we promise not to tell him anything"

"You guys are so naughty!"

"So are you going to let us fuck you?"

"I don't know , I've never done anything like that before".

"Would you like to start off by sucking our cocks?"

I walked over, pulled my cock out and stood next to the bed. She sat up, reached out and grabbed it with her right hand.

She said "Would you like that?

"You know I would, and don't forget about Mike".

I held the dildo in my right hand so she could reach it. I then told her to sit on the edge of the bed. She took my cock in her right hand and grabbed "Mike" with her left. She said "My God Mike, you are so big!"

I put my other hand behind her head and pulled her toward my cock. She took me in her mouth as she stroked "Mike" with her left hand. I pushed her away from my cock and inserted "Mike" Into her mouth. She took the first two inches into her mouth. I said" Me and Mike are going to fuck you so good tonight. She started stroking my cock as she was working "Mike" in and out of her mouth. I reached down and started playing with her pussy. You are very wet, are you ready to get fucked. She took Mike out of her mouth and moaned "yes"

She was gripping Mike with her left hand so I let go and told her to get on her knees on the bed and turn her ass to face me.

I waited for her to get into position then I moved up to her and gently inserted my cock into her waiting pussy. She was so wet that I slid right in. She was taking as much of Mike in her mouth as she could handle. I started fucking her harder and harder.

She was moaning softly. After a few minutes she said" I want Mike to fuck me".

I told her to lay on her back. I positioned her along the side of the bed. I moved to her mouth and slid my cock in. I took Mike from her and started rubbing her outer pussy with it. I then pretended to be Mike. I said" you want me to fuck your tight little pussy?"

"Yes"

"Are you sure you can handle me"

"Yes"

I slid the end of Mike into her waiting pussy, Roni let out a gasp.

"I am going to fuck you so hard"

I pushed another couple of inches into her. She forced her pussy further onto the cock.

"You are such a horny little girl aren't you".

"More than you know!"

"Does my cock feel good in your tight little pussy?"

"Oh God yes."

I pushed it further into her. She spread her legs further and moaned loudly. I started working the large dildo in and out of her pussy. To my surprise she was pulling it harder into her.

I released the fake cock and let her have full control of it. I put my hand on the back of her head and forced my cock all the way into her mouth. She took it eagerly. Watching Roni Fuck herself with Mikes large member was more than I could handle. I started fucking her mouth harder.

She pressed Mike deep in her pussy and held it there grinding her pussy against it..

I came in her mouth and she swallowed all of it.

After I Came, I had her turn slightly on the bed I slid in between her legs took Mike from her and stated fucking her with it. She put her feet on my shoulders and started moaning loudly.

"Fuck me Mike...Harder"

"You like this don't you?"

"Oh God yes... you are so big!"

"Your pussy is so tight. You're going to make me cum".

"Don't stop......keep fucking me...faster...faster"

"You love this big cock don't you?"

"Yes...oh God yes"

"You will let me fuck me again ...won't you?"

"Oh God yes... you feel so good, you are filling my pussy up .... I have wanted this since the first time I saw your big cock at the pool!"

"I know... Steve told me. He also said I could fuck you if I wanted to."

"He told you that?"

"Yes, he said he thought that you would enjoy it".

"Oh God... Oh God ...I'm cuming...".

She reached down grabbed Mike and pushed as hard as she could into her pussy. She started bucking her hips and had an orgasm that left her shaking all over. I let her enjoy the orgasm and then gently removed Mike.

I leaned over, kissed her and asked " was that as good for you as it was for me?"

Roni smiled and said "you may have created a monster."