Sharing Sara, My Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took us all a minute to recover after I let go. Sara was breathing hard, and her audience had moved to the edge of their seats. Standing in front of them, her nipples gradually resuming their normal shape, she swayed gently to the music again, then leaned over and in a conspiratorial tone said, "Jim and I talked about whether I could show you my cunt. It's very personal, you know, it's the most intimate part of a woman's body. He decided it would be ok."

Then she glared at Spike and asked, "Why are you looking at my eyes? My tits are down there."

We all laughed again, breaking the tension. Just to tease us Sara lifted her skirt up to her waist, showing us her juicy thighs and little white panties, then leaned back into me again and lifted one leg until it was parallel to her body, the damp gusset of her panties barely obscuring her cunt, pubic hair peeking out both sides. She confided "Later I'm going to do this without the panties, so you can see my cunt better. I know it's dirty, but I want it that way."

For now she stood up again, unzipped her expensive wool skirt on the side, and swiveled her hips until it fell. All her professional clothing gone, Sara became a beautiful woman lewdly displaying her body to men. Her thin panties had high sides, revealing lots of hip and thigh, and a very low center, well into her pubic hair. Sara inserted a finger below the leg seam and ran it all the way down to her crotch, then used the finger to stretch the lace away from her cunt. She turned to show each of us the curve of her outer cunt lips, but from the side we couldn't see much else. The tease.

Sara bit her lower lip, something she only does when she's well into a sexual haze, and began rolling her panties down. When the sides were down as low as the lowest part of the center panel she stopped and looked at me. I signaled her to roll them down further, to expose more. There was just a ribbon of cloth over the widest part of her hips. In mock shock she pleaded with me, "If I go any further all these men will see my cunt, dear."

I said firmly, "Keep rolling," and slowly her slit came into view.

Standing in front of five men she hardly knew, and me, Sara was wearing nothing but panties rolled halfway down her thighs. Panties and pubic hair were already damp, because she had been excited for some time. Our bodies betray us, preparing our genitals for fucking even when we don't intend to go that far.

"Jim, I did it! I'm naked, and they're all looking at me." She celebrated by lifting her arms above her head, jiggling her tits and swinging her hips around.

Everyone could see my wife's cunt lips now, the outer lips puffed up and pulled back like a flower blooming, the inner lips protruding. Some women have simple straight inner labia, but hers have ruffles and ripples, fleshy cushions that can cradle a cock or put on an impressive visual display. She did another close-up pass around the room, grabbing her inner labia with the fingers of each hand and pulling them apart, rubbing them up and down against each other and separately, generally showing us how smooth and flexible they are, and how good it felt for her to manipulate them.

"I love showing you my open cunt. It's nasty but it feels wonderful. I hope you all like my cuntlips, they're kind of big and stretchy." We assured her that we did. Not many wives are anxious to display their cunts to guests they have just met.

"Now I want to show you more, I'll show you as much as I possibly can, but I need Jim's help again."

I brought out a coffee table that we had moved aside for the stripping, and placed it close to the couch, one end nearest the audience. Sara spread her legs, straddling the end of the table, and laid down on her back, her legs on either side of the table and her cunt splayed wide open.

In a throaty, quavering voice Sara said, "Jim is going to touch me now, and I'll get very excited, but you'll see right up into my cunt, I'll show you all the fleshy parts that normally you would only feel if you were fucking me."

I lubricated my fingers from her pubic thatch and inserted one of them into her pussy, easily sliding all the way in. Then I penetrated her with a second finger from the other hand. I worked them around, stretching that little hole in every direction, while Sara writhed and grunted, holding her thighs wide with her hands so that everyone could see. Involuntarily her hips began to push up and down in little fucking movements. I slid in a third finger, and a fourth, filling her hole. Sara was stretched, and I was ready. Slowly I pulled my two hands apart, fingers still sunk deep in her cunt, distending the red, living flesh of her pussy walls. One of the track lights 'just happened' to be at the right angle to shine directly up that gaping hole.

Sara gasped, "I can't move much now, so you'll have to get up and take turns looking up my nice cock-sized hole. Tim, put your head right between my legs and move in close, don't let your shadow get in the way."

Each man took a turn gazing into Sara's juicy cunt, looking in deeper than nature ever intended. They could see that the inside wasn't uniform; there were little areas of rough and smooth texture where the tissues that end in the clit extend back into the vagina. Sara couldn't see this, but she knew exactly what was happening and how much she was exposing. We could see little contractions of her cunt walls; I pointed them out, saying "Imagine your cock is inside that cunt, and Sara is squeezing it while you slide around in there."

This was exhibition about as intense as it could get; Sara began throwing her head from side to side, mad with sexual excitement. Too soon my fingers got tired, and her inner cunt walls began to dry out, so I withdrew and we all recovered again, though she remained splayed out on the table with her cunt in the spotlight. The music was forgotten, so I went over and turned it off. Sara sat up on the table with her legs still spread, leaning back with her arms supporting her from behind, her tits thrust out again, and complained "I'm showing you everything, but you guys haven't shown me anything yet. I'd like you to fish out your cocks so I can see them. That's only fair, I think."

Some of the guys seemed reluctant to comply, so Sara gently reminded them that it's ok to have an erection, she hoped her display was at least exciting enough for that. It turned out that two of the guys (to remain unnamed) were embarrassed because at the moment they didn't have erections, and were only semi-hard. Sara reassured them that that was ok too, you can't expect a guy to be continuously erect for hours. There was a mixture of big and small ones, circumcised and uncircumcised. She exclaimed, "I've never seen so many cocks all at once. I love cocks!"

Getting up, Sara gave each very appreciative man's cock a little squeeze, pulled down on it and lowered a tit to its helmet, using her other hand to rub tit and cock together in a beautifully wicked display. I thought this pushed our rules, but I didn't say anything because it was so sexy; I wanted to see it as much as she wanted to do it.

For the final part of the evening, Sara, still naked and flushed with excitement, explained what we would do: "You've been great. For this last part you can ask me to pose any way you like, no limits. And I'll move any way you want. Lance, you can go first, and then anybody with an idea can suggest something."

It turned out that Lance was an ass man; he asked Sara "Get on your hands and knees on the table there, get that booty facing us, spread your knees, and move your hips forward and back like you were fucking someone."

She bravely turned around and tried that, but couldn't get much motion, so she asked the guys "Get up and stand behind me while I do this on the couch."

There it was more comfortable; she could spread her knees until her cunt almost touched the couch, and make large forward and back fucking motions with her hips. "Do you like this? I love it, it's hot. I can feel my cuntlips squeezing open and shut each time I push. I can even imagine fucking you."

Spike reminded us that we hadn't yet displayed Sara standing naked with her leg straight up, cunt open, as we had promised when she still had her panties on (that already seemed like weeks ago). So I held her by her hips and turned her around while she lifted her leg and held onto it, lewdly displaying her open cunt. She said, "I love this pose. It really opens up my cunt, and you can see my boobs sway too. It's better than just being naked, because I'm actively displaying myself. Enjoy, guys." They did, moving in close and kneeling right in front of her cunt.

Rod had the next idea. "Sara, stand up and spread your legs. I want to lie underneath you looking up, so you're all tits and twat, looking down at me."

That was easily done. Rod reclined on the floor as Sara straddled his hips, facing his head, and smiled down at him, her hair brushing her boobs. She even volunteered a lean-over until her tits were nearly in his mouth. He slid away, and each guy took a turn from that angle. While she was exhibiting herself this way she exclaimed, "Oh god, I'm such a slut, Jim. I'm completely naked in front of all these guys you found, I'm posing shamelessly. I love it." We did too.

Tom took a turn. "Sara, you're so beautiful I can't stand it. I'd like you to lie down on your back on the carpet. We'll all gather around, and Jim can stroke your clit and fondle it like he did your tits, while you slide your fingers in and out of your vagina."

Sara gripped her crotch in one hand, anticipating the stimulation, and said "Wow, Tom! That's really intense. But I did say anything goes, so let's do it."

We sat on the carpet with a naked Sara lying in front of us, so small and so close, her lovely boobs leaning off to each side. She put her heels together, spread her knees as wide as they would go, formed three fingers into a triangle and inserted them together, a little improvised cock. They made a squishing sound going in and out. I leaned in toward her distended clit that we could already see; she jumped when I touched it, even though she expected it. I mercilessly pulled, twisted and flicked that clit. Sara started writhing, making little mewing sounds, and gasping. After only a minute or two she came, the culmination of hours of foreplay in the presence of our audience. Her whole face and torso turned bright red, the rhythmic movements of her hips became stronger as she lifted them off the carpet, and she screamed and creamed at the same moment. We all stared, collectively holding our breath, at this ultimate intimacy. I think Tom had figured out that this would happen with that kind of stimulation, though Sara and I hadn't planned for her to have an orgasm in front of our guests.

After a long climax Sara sank back exhausted, a light sheen of sweat covering her skin. She was finished for the night. When she regained her senses she weakly asked me to retrieve the men's coats. But when I returned to the living room I found her leaning forward on the coffee table, the men crouched around her naked body while she whispered something I couldn't hear. When she saw me, she announced in a louder voice "I'm going to stay naked and give you each a juicy kiss goodnight, since you've all been so nice helping me live out my fantasies. It's been terriffic to display myself to you. Let's do it again soon." Sara padded over to the door, reminding the guys to tuck in their cocks while I distributed the coats.

Tim said goodnight first; Sara reached up and planted a wet kiss on his cheek while his left hand, facing me, went around her back. I couldn't see his right hand. A quick pat on her ass, and he was out the door. Tom was next; I saw Sara arch her back, pushing her naked tits toward him during the kiss, this time on the mouth. Each guy repeated this little ceremony with variations, but always embracing her with only the arm closest to me. Lance was the last out, with Sara working her hips forward and back while they kissed and he kneaded her soft round ass.

As soon as the door closed, Sara looked at me with wide eyes, jumped on the couch and pulled me down on her. My cock was still out, but immediately it was in, buried in that well-used snatch, pushing deep until our pubic bones bumped. Pistoning furiously, I chewed on her nipples, even though I knew they would be sore after so much public fondling, but I didn't care and neither did she. Delirious with built-up sexual need, we pumped without letup until I came, thrust after thrust, each one a new discovery of ecstasy. Just as I was running out her cunt gripped me hard and she came again.

After it was over she kept me inside her, looked up at me and gasped, "Oh Jim, I can't describe how wonderful that was. They saw my tits, and my ass, and inside my cunt, really close up. I danced for them, and you pulled on my nipples and they saw my clit up close and I came for them. Thank you, thank you, thank you."

"Sara, my love, I saw your joy and wonder and excitement all night. I saw that fantastic body in ways I never did before, and I think I liked tonight as much as you did. Well, almost. Now tell me, my little sex bomb, what was going on with those goodnight kisses?"

"Sex bomb? Oo! Well, while you were away I told them they could fondle a tit or even feel up my cunt while they were kissing me goodnight, but only with the hand you couldn't see. Isn't that wonderfully wicked? Most of them just pinched a nipple or cupped my crotch, but Lance actually finger-fucked me, hard. I almost came again. Next time, I want them to touch me all night." With that I knew two things. First, this would go further, and second, I was no longer in control of the rules.

*

Thanks to Kamea kuuipo for editing.

12