Sharing Sara, My Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He put his arms around my naked wife, stroking her back, and she reciprocated. Gently he touched his lips to hers, but she immediately tilted her head, opened her mouth and attacked. We could see their jaws working as tongues flashed in and out, penetrating one another. He leaned forward, arching her back, and slid a hand down to her bush; she jerked when his finger went inside. Her hips began rotating toward his, and he rotated back. I called time, so they separated, a little flushed, but Spike kept his finger in her cunt so everyone could see it. "Look guys, ain't she hot?"

Sara was still posturing, pulling her shoulders back to show the guys her boobs, so I told her to sit on Tom's lap and "let him play with your boobs any way he wants. He can stroke, squeeze, kiss, pinch, whatever."

We all squeezed onto the couch as she gave her tits to Tom. He pushed them up and together, then with his tongue lashed one, then the other. He bounced them in his hands, brushed them with his moustache, and tried to get one into his mouth as his tongue swirled over her nipple. She rocked forward in ecstasy, her forehead against his. Tim and I felt her thighs tighten around Tom's hips when he attacked the other boob with his teeth.

When he was finished, Sara showed us all her two glistening, distended nipples and moist areolas. I had really enjoyed watching her get mauled from close up. She murmured, "Jim, you got to see what my nipples do when a guy bites them. You've never seen that before. And Tom, never shave that moustache." I was seeing my wife in whole new ways.

I had Sara offer up her tits to each of the men in turn, letting them do whatever they wanted with them. One guy rubbed one tit against the other; another guy slapped them and got slapped in the face by Sara's boobs in return. Most of the guys had to adjust themselves while she was sitting on them. At the end we had six turned-on men and one turned-on naked woman. Both tits were covered with little red marks from various squeezing and pinching.

I called a break. Sara sat naked in one of the easy chairs, modestly crossing her legs while I served drinks. The get-acquainted banter was gone - now it was about sex and about our relationship, especially our exhibitionism. I explained that we were both very visual people, voyeurs perhaps; we had learned that in the first hour of our acquaintance. "I love seeing Sara's body, and she loves showing it, so we get along great. I love to watch her get excited by exhibiting herself - I've never met another woman who's even remotely like her. Sexual touching is a whole new area for us, but so far I'm really into it, and for her it's like a drug. Oh, and while we talk everyone should visit the front bathroom, right down that hall."

The guys dutifully took turns, thinking that we wanted to avoid interrupting our session by having to pee, but when they got there they found 5 washcloths, each with a nametag that also said "Wash your penis with me." The washcloths were soaked in antiseptic with a bit of lubricant, that Sara and I though would facilitate cock-play as well as reduce the danger of disease. This was the real world, after all, not a porn film. Also in the bathroom they found a rather arresting photograph hanging on the wall, a large-format shot of Sara lying naked, one leg tastefully draped over her crotch but her breasts on full display. It was her subtle way of displaying herself to houseguests without them having to comment on it, as though finding it were accidental.

Sara described some of her history. "You wouldn't believe how many guys were intimidated by my exhibitionism. Before I met Jim I had a hard time holding onto boyfriends. They just didn't understand the thrill I get from displaying my body to other guys. Jim knows I love him, so it's ok that other guys strip me and fondle me. Now he's getting to watch me act out my sexuality."

I added, "You might think Sara's unique, but she's just gone in the direction lots of women go in. Every time you see some girl in a short skirt, or a low-cut dress, she's wearing that to show you her body, or some of it. She doesn't have to do that, she does it because she wants to. Sara just carries it further."

Tom asked Sara why she put so much emphasis on her breasts. She said, "Breasts are only there for one reason: to attract men." She held up her breasts to demonstrate. "See? You all love it. The actual milk gland is just a little thin layer on top - most of the breast is just for sex. There's even a theory that breasts are echoes of the butt. That's another thing you only see on humans."

"Ok, Sara", interrupted Lance, "If the butt's such a big deal, how do you feel about anal sex?"

"Well, Lance, the vagina's been evolving for millions of years to feel as great as possible to a cock. In my experience, most guys think it's pretty good. The asshole's been evolving for millions of years to handle shit. Any more questions?"

Sara was getting restless, shifting in her chair and spreading her legs wide. She was ready for the next stage. "Sara, take off the rest of Tom's clothes, then give his cock a squeeze until it's hard. Then do that to everybody."

As Tom stood, Sara dutifully knelt down in front of him, undoing his pants and pulling down his briefs. A semi-hard cock appeared, slick with lubricant, which Sara squeezed and stroked until it was nice and hard. It didn't take long. I stripped at the same time so he wouldn't be the only naked man, even briefly. Tim ran his fingers through Sara's hair while she stripped him and touched his cock for the first time. I moved in close to watch - she had a dreamlike expression as she handled another guy's cock right in front of her husband. She pulled back on it, making the skin glisten as it stretched. Tim involuntarily pushed his hips forward. His long, thin cock had an upward curve near the end that fascinated her. She played that cock like an instrument, pressing on the underside just where the head meets the shaft, and rubbing the very top. She kissed the tip and moved on.

Sara continued with the rest of the cocks - I mean men. She paid special attention to Lance, and to Rod's impressive member, tipped with a large reddish ball and already oozing precum that she deftly scooped up and tasted. Looking up at him, she cooed "Cocks fascinate me, so many different ones, I like yours for its size and its squeezability. Is that a word?" She wrapped both hands around it, making a tight ring with each thumb and forefinger, and slid vigorously up and down. Somehow his cockhead found its way to one of her tits, 'accidentally' bouncing against the nipple as she threw his cock left and right. She gently lifted his balls, remarking on the contrast between a man's hard body and his soft, delicate scrotum. She wanted to touch everything, and she did.

After the last man was stripped and the last cock attended to, Sara sat back to admire her work. She saw five very aroused men, six including me; two of them had come dangerously close to ejaculating right at the beginning of our cock-and-cunt play. She noted that "It's so cool to be naked in my living room with my six naked admirers. I think I'm about to be forced to do even naughtier things."

I asked Sara if she wouldn't mind sliding Lance's cock into her mouth, and take in the whole thing. Sara looked at me with big eyes, then turned to his cock, already erect and pulsating with anticipation. "You want me to suck his cock, right here in front of everybody? Oo, that's so nasty."

This was another first for us, the first time that Sara had sucked anyone but me since we were married. Swirling that cock in her mouth, she bobbed progressively further down on it until in one stroke she took the entire thing, her lips teasing his pubic hair. Everyone saw that she had mastered the deep-throat technique; I explained that we had been practicing it a lot in preparation for tonight. One trick she uses is to swallow just as the cock reaches the back of her mouth, then quickly push it all the way in. The other trick is to tilt her head back, to make a straight path down her throat as the cock penetrates. All the guys expressed sympathy for me, having to endure all that cock-swallowing for their eventual benefit. Hey, someone's got to do it.

Coming up for air, Sara mused that she liked cock-sucking because her tongue and lips have more control than her cunt muscles, and she can feel the cock up close. Then without asking she took each guy's cock into her mouth and gave it the same treatment, cum all over her face and tits. As she continued licking and sucking, and the guys enjoyed being licked and sucked, Rod asked me "Doesn't it bother you that your woman is sucking other guys' cocks, and they're cumming all over her while we all watch?"

"Rod, I really get off on this. It's one of the most exciting events of my life. My wife's being displayed and enjoyed, she loves every second. I get to see it and experience everything. And afterward we will have a cosmic megafuck, I assure you." Sara heard that and glanced my way, lust in her eyes.

We took a break, getting new drinks and sitting comfortably in the living room. Sara slumped into an easy chair, one leg draped across each arm. Even when we were resting she wanted to exhibit herself. We got to talking about our backgrounds: Rod asked how we met. I described how, at the beach, I approached her because she had the briefest bikini, no other reason; it was just luck that we met. The first time I embraced her I touched great expanses of naked hip and thigh. She had a way of subtly posing for me. I described how I first saw her in a crowd from the back, and I enjoyed ogling the lush curve of her half-exposed ass and the furrow between her ass and her thighs, even before I saw her face. She scowled and pouted, "You never told me that, you pervert!"

I retorted "It's not like you would have objected - you've always been a hopeless exhibitionist. And you were the one who tucked your bathing suit up so men could see your ass in the first place. Look at you right now, you're naked, your legs are splayed out so that six guys can ogle your open cunt."

"I guess you got me there. I've always loved having men look at my body."

"There's a difference between the sort of looking you do at the beach and what we're doing here," I added. "Sara's letting you into her personal space, naked. Seeing her in that space is a lot more intimate than seeing her from a distance." Our guests could only agree.

Tim said that he had looked Sara up on the web. "So how did you get involved with modern dance in college? It's pretty far from economics."

"Actually, I wasn't that interested in it 'till I went to a dance performance on campus. I loved the way the dancers moved, all slinky and sinuous. Then for one number the women wore tight purple leotards, almost see-through, and that's all. They kneeled on stage and waved their arms and bodies with their arms above their heads, while the men crawled around between them. The women were supposed to be stinging jellyfish and the men were their victims, but what I saw was women exhibiting their bodies to men who were right next to them. A couple of times the men brushed against the women's tits; I don't think we were supposed to notice that, but I sure did! At the end the men were stung, they collapsed into the laps of the women. Their heads landed next to the women's crotches, looking up at their tits. I had to do that, so I joined a class. Eventually I got to dance on stage wearing even less than that."

"Tell us the details," Tim pleaded. "We want to hear all about how you showed yourself."

"Well, I enjoyed prancing around in tight things in front of the men in my classes. About half of them were gay, but half weren't, and they loved peeking at me. I gave them lots of opportunities, without being too obvious, I hope. Then one time we were imitating cabaret dancers. By this time I was more advanced, I was helping with choreographing and costuming. I thought we should dance naked, but the instructor balked and some of the dancers did too. So we compromised on thongs for the women and jockstraps for the men, all skin-tone. We really looked naked on stage. I was thrilled, because my tits would be totally exposed; I made up dance moves that would push our tits out toward the men, and as lead dancer I jiggled my bare tits and did lots of splits that nearly spilled my pussy out. I got hot at every rehearsal. And the performances really got me going, I was showing my tits to the dancers and to the audience too. It was all for art, of course, but for me it was all for sex."

"Wow! I wish I'd been there."

"That was a long time ago. Now I dance mostly during sex."

"We've noticed," Tom quipped.

Tim asked the question on everyone's mind: "What about the intercourse that Jim promised on our programs at dinner?

I interjected, "That's what's next, guys. I'm going to fuck Sara, hard, in front of all of you. It's a big step, but we both want to go there. We'll use lots of positions. You'll get to fondle her and even get your cocks swallowed while mine is inside her."

Sara stared at me and bit her lip. "I'm actually going to show you his cock sliding into me - you can see it as close up as you want. It's the ultimate exhibition, I want desperately for you to see it. Oh god, I'm almost cuming just thinking about it, it's so hot."

Tim asked what seemed like a stupid question. "Sara, why do they call a woman 'hot'? Why not excited, or sexy, or something else?"

"I'll show you, Tim. Come over here and hold your hand just over my pussy. Feel anything?"

"I'll be damned. I can feel the heat radiating from it!"

"There. Now be a good boy and give my hot pussy a good squeeze before you sit down again. Don't get burned. Ah, that feels marvelous. Jim, I'm ready for the public fucking to start. Oh, I am so ready. Did everybody hear me? Fucking!"

It looked like getting an erection wasn't going to be a problem. "She wants you to see it all. Sara, are you ready?"

"Am I ever! I've been waiting for this all night, actually all my life."

Our first position was to be from behind, so everyone could see the penetration. Sara reclined on her side on the carpet, under our bright track lights, facing our audience on the couch. She lifted one leg straight up as I snuggled in behind her and slid my cock along the length of her cuntlips. I asked Lance, "Would you mind coming over here and spreading Sara's cuntlips for me? It'll help everyone to see my cock disappear into her hole."

"Oh god, I'm going to let you do it with all these guys watching me, and one of them is going to pull my pussy open while you fuck it? Jim, you're depraved; it's why I love you."

Lance pulled Sara's outer lips apart, and I moved up to touch her hole with the tip of my cock. Sara flinched and cried "Stop!"

Disappointed, I asked, "Cold feet?"

"Oh god, no. Jim, this is so intense I almost exploded when you touched me. Not an orgasm, I just got overwhelmed. You know how hot our fucking usually is, and just now it was like every emotion was on steroids. I can see their eyes staring through my pussy. This was all a fantasy, a dream, until I felt your cock touch me, then the reality hit me like a hammer. When you touch me, it's like five touches, or a million... Ok, now I'm ready. Penetrate me."

Five men watched as Sara grabbed the head of my cock and I slowly slid it into her. She flinched and cried out, but stayed with it this time. "Jim, you're actually inside me. Look at us, guys, we're fucking for you."

"Not yet, we aren't," I growled, shoving myself further into Sara. Everyone could see her cunt accommodate my cock. She was so wet that I slowly slid in all the way, then started stroking. Lance was still holding her open, so I got good stimulation only when I was in deep. That cunt felt even more wonderful than usual, warm and tight, her muscles involuntarily massaging my cock with little twitches and squeezes. I'd never been so hard in my life. For a while I lost track of everything except the overwhelming pleasure of Sara's sweet cunt.

"That's enough in this position. Sara, lean over the arm of the chair and prepare to get properly fucked."

"Yes sir, if you must, violate me!"

I came up from behind and slid my cock into her again. In this position I could push much harder. I inched just the head in as Sara wiggled and pushed back, trying to climb onto it. Then in one lunge I penetrated all the way. Her whole body shook, and she moaned "Ogod, Jim, they're all watching, I feel so exposed, it's wonderful."

The pounding continued with a couple of dozen long, hard strokes, each eliciting a grunt from Sara. Her boobs jiggled on each stroke, while a wave of undulating flesh flowed up across her ass. She looked our men in the eye, one by one, and her voice oozed out, "Look guys, oof, I'm getting royally fucked, uhh, it feels so great I can't, ahh, stand it."

Just in time I pulled out, my cock slick with her juices, twitching with a near-climax. Sara looked back at me over her shoulder, disappointed, but I told her "That fuck wasn't intense enough. Now you're going to sit on my cock and control the action, and our friends are going to move in. Instead of me fucking you, you're going to fuck me."

"I'm ready to fuck you, Jim, while these guys fondle me."

On my back under the lights I told Sara, "Hey, wife, get your naked body over here and straddle my hips. Now squat down, grab my cock, that's it, and slide me into that hot cunt. Ah! Now turn around."

Sara pivoted to the posture that we had fantasized with after our last party. Some guys were watching her ass rise and fall on my cock, while the others sat at her feet, watching her tits bounce as she pushed my cock all the way in. I reached up to fondle her tits while she fucked me. "Guys, I think this woman needs more stimulation. Rod, get behind her and pinch her nipples. You'll have to be rough so she can feel it through the fucking." He pulled - the guys could see her boobs jiggle as he shook Sara's nipples while she bounced up and down. He pulled hard, one tit to the left and the other to the right, stretching her boobs apart. Her skin glistened.

"I see an unused hole. Any volunteers to slide something into my wife's mouth?"

Lance had a nice hard-on, so he came forward and stood beside her; Sara moaned, turned her head, grabbed his cock firmly in one fist, and plunged his cockhead past her lips and teeth. He groaned and ran his fingers through her hair, pulling her onto his shaft. She was totally consumed with sex, three men stimulating her and three more watching the lewd slut in action. Had I really invited a guy to stick his cock in my wife's mouth? "Sara," I yelled, "You're such a slut, three men sexing you up at once, you have a cock in your mouth, you have another one stuffed up your cunt, a guy mauling your tits, and three other guys watching everything."

Any longer and I would have come before we were finished, so I lifted Sara up and slid out. She straightened her legs, but leaned over to keep Lance's cock in her mouth. I said that it was time to show our men a fourth fuck position. She didn't want to let go, so I let her keep Lance in her mouth while she knelt down on her hands and knees. Once she got good traction on the carpet she attacked Lance's cock even harder, shoving it all the way in, and he came loudly, stroke after stroke. When he finally withdrew, Sara looked at me and said "What? So a guy just came in my mouth. Kiss me." I did; she deposited a thick white present in my mouth. I was so surprised that I swallowed it without thinking.

Sara turned to our audience, stuck her cum-soaked tongue out for all the guys to see, then teased, "What's a little sperm among friends? I want to do another one while Jim fucks me some more." She had become a different woman, one who lives only for sex.