Sharing Sara, My Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
Sara's erotic adventures continue.
6.4k words
4.6
81k
29

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/10/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuing story. The first chapter is in Exhibitionist & Voyeur, but chapters 2 and 3 are in Loving Wives.

Chapter 4: New Directions

I looked at Sara as we awoke the next morning - there's always a next morning, when the cold light of day looks back on the hot abandon of the night before. But when I looked back, I was still hot. I loved our sex party, where Sara showed me herself as I'd never experienced her before, four men entering her wonderfully exposed body. It was the most awesome evening ever.

"Jim, we did it! I fucked all four of them, and you too, long and hard, and I don't feel cheap or used. I feel liberated, because we planned it with our eyes open, we wanted it. God, I was flying! It was the most glorious experience of my life."

Until recently Sara hadn't used the f-word; it was crass and unladylike. But now that it was part of her life, she needed the word and the deed. I should have been jealous, being cuckolded, but I wasn't, and I told Sara I didn't know why. She examined me with her most serious look and said, "Jim, you weren't a cuckold last night - you were the alpha male, you told all those guys what they could do and what they couldn't, and they obeyed you. You were incredibly generous with my body, and I really, really love you for letting them fondle me and use me in lots of ways and even fuck me. I'm still floating. But you were the boss. That first setup was brilliant, how you had them slide into me without me knowing who it was, looking you in the eyes the whole time. It was pure lust, and you directed the whole thing. You're incredible - and sexy."

"You had some awesome fucks last night. You were screaming and clawing and you were overwhelmed with all those cocks in you. The ultimate act. I'm sharing you now, but I love you more than ever, you're even sexier. Do you still love me after fucking all those guys? No regrets?"

"Silly question, my wonderful man. Of course love you more than ever. I'm so grateful you're helping me do this, it shows me how hugely generous you are. Those guys are great fuckers, each in his own way, but I don't love them like I love you. When we started exhibiting my body like this I didn't know where it would lead, you didn't either, but now our sex life is way better. I was scared when I saw our sex getting routine - it's still nice but, well, routine. So if all this gives us better intimacy, that's the important thing, isn't it?"

I knew then that our marriage was indeed reborn, better than before, secure but more exciting, edgy, risky. We would have more sexual adventures. We were sitting in our kitchen in our robes. Suddenly I had some irresistible urges. "Sara, I need you to show me your body. Expose yourself to me."

She made a ceremony of opening her robe. Pulling her shoulders back she pushed those marvelous orbs out at me and growled, "I love when you look at me like that, I love your lust."

I'd seen those boobs a thousand times, but now they signaled pure sexual desire as I watched her nipples unfold and stiffen, their soft roundness against everything hard and angular in our kitchen. I walked over to her, shrugged off my robe, and gave her my cock. She explored it with her fingertips, licked it, caressed it, slid it into her mouth and sucked. "Suck my cock, you hungry cock-slut, do me the way you did Tom last night."

When I said that Sara grabbed me around the ass and swallowed. Her nose was hidden under my pubic hair. I could feel her chin on my balls, her tongue massaging the underside of my cock, but mostly I felt the intense sexuality of our reborn relationship. Sara would do anything for me, anything I asked, I knew it. "Ok, my little adulteress, now I'm going to fuck you like Rod did last night. And Tom. And..."

I grabbed both her hands behind her back, bent her over the edge of the table, spread her legs and plunged into her with no further foreplay. I used her for my pleasure. She screamed and sobbed. Never had the sensations of sex been so intense, hard all-consuming sex-power in every thrust. I forced my way into her on the table, and standing up with her leg raised, and on the kitchen floor; the tile, cold and hard on my bottom, helped me push all the harder into her. She jumped on top of me and sat up, all her weight on my pubic bone each time she pounded onto my rock-hard cock. "Oo, Jim, you're the best fucker, pound me, use me, make me cum. Watch my boobs bounce, they're bouncing for you, pinch my tits."

Carefully Sara lifted herself up, the head of my cock still inside her, and slid her hand up and down along it. She stroked me with her cunt and her hand at the same time. I couldn't stand it and exploded, jerking her upward. She almost lost her balance, but rode me while I bucked and lifted, pushing up into that organ of pleasure. The tile was no longer cold.

"I love it when you cum, and giving you my body and giving you pleasure because I love you. I give myself to the other guys because I love fucking."

Later we recovered, her crotch and mine tingling with aftereffects, and ate voraciously. We emptied our refrigerator, and laughed about it. She stayed nude just because I like to look at her body. It's a crime against nature when she has to put on clothes. We decided to start a program of re-enacting each of her fucks of the night before, in the same positions and places as the originals. It was going to be quite a week.

We were just cleaning up when the phone rang. Lance wanted to get laid as soon as he got back in town. Sara told him that we had all had a fantastic party the night before, everybody fucked her, it was great. She arranged for him to come over and enjoy her body. "Sure, Lance, I'll strip naked for you, you can fondle my tits and my pussy, then I'll get you nice and stiff so you can fuck me, as much as you want, and Jim will too. We can't wait."

Three days and four fucks later Lance was at our door, ready to spend an evening of sex with us. "Hi, Jim and Sara, I came over to get laid."

This was the situation we had avoided at the beginning, with just one man rather than a group, but by now we knew ourselves and we knew we could handle it. We shared a light dinner, and a nice bottle of white wine that he had brought along. Sara wore a short strapless dress, more conservative than what she had worn at our party the previous weekend, but still sexy and revealing, and she delighted in recounting all the sensations of sharing her cunt with four men. She described how she knelt in front of the naked men, feeling their cocks and their balls, breathing the sweet musk of their sex, licking and swallowing until they were all hard and twitching. Then how I bent her over the very table we were eating at, naked, her cunt forced to accept all four cocks in quick succession.

"Jim set the whole thing up, it was so intense, I'd never even felt two different cocks in one day, and he had me take all four in a few minutes. At the end I was aching with lust. All I wanted to do was fuck, and that's what we did for the next four hours."

Sara's body was just too tempting. While she and Lance talked, I leaned over and carefully folded the top of her dress down until her nipples were just exposed, glowing pink over the black satin of her dress. She looked down, but didn't stop me. I explained that what we had here was a bilateral wardrobe malfunction. The top of the dress still supported her breasts, making them appear even larger and higher than usual.

"Ogod, you're showing him my tits. Normal women don't do that. I'm so shameless, all you have to do is look at me to turn me on." Lance was already aroused, listening to this beautiful, sophisticated woman describe her wanton behavior, and now looking at those pink knobs that other men aren't supposed to see.

"Sara, you're amazing. I'm sitting here looking at those gorgeous tits, hearing stories about you gang-fucking. I know it's true, but it still seems fantastic. Tell me about it, what were they like?"

We sat at our dining table while Sara discussed how other guys' cocks felt in her cunt. "They were all different. Just like guys have different bodies and different personalities, they have different styles of fucking too." Sara was an expert in that now.

"Tim's was the hardest for me. His cock is so long it really hurt to have him jab it in all the way, my pussy's not that big, but he's such a sweet guy I really wanted to take it all for him. A lot of guys talk about having big cocks, but if they're too big it gets harder to enjoy. I finally got him in, but it was a struggle. The guys enjoyed watching me struggle, though. I think average ones are best, they just fill me up nicely with room left over to squiggle and wiggle and plunge. And the last time you were here, when I sucked your cock while I fucked Jim? That was fantastic, beautiful cocks at both ends, I loved it."

I told Lance that we'd share Sara equally. We'd take turns entering her, and one could fondle while the other fucked. That way she could get a sustained intensity of penetrating sex that no single man could provide. She was rubbing her thighs together, and we could see that her nipples were already hard; it was time for us to start feeling her up. She was looking forward to having the full attention of two men. I had us move to the living room, where Sara sat between us on our couch. Lance put an arm around her and rested it on her boob; I yanked the top of her dress down further so that he could touch one bare boob and I the other while we talked. "Go ahead and fondle her tits, Lance."

"Oo, guys, that's so exciting. Now I know why women have two breasts! It must mean that we're made to be loved by two guys."

"Mm, Sara, you feel great... So giant dongs don't turn you on?"

I interrupted, "Lance, if women really liked huge cocks better than average ones, then huge guys would knock up more women, they'd have more babies, and before long most boys would inherit huge cocks. So what's average now is what worked the best in the past. The same goes for height, and IQ, and lots of things. It's evolution, it's inevitable."

Now the discussion got serious. Lance said, "I'm no intellectual, but I've thought a lot about what we're about to do. I know we'd be risking making babies if birth control hadn't been invented. That means if you let me inside you, you'll have all the emotions that would have gone with getting knocked up in the past. Tonight I'm going to enter you, I'd be giving you a baby if it weren't for the pill. But there's no pill for emotions. Are you really prepared for that?"

Sara was already aroused by having two guys stroking her boobs, but she responded, "I know I'm playing with fire, I might get burned, but it burns so bright I can't resist. It's like a drug, and I'm addicted, I admit it. I guess we're lucky we can do this, we can get all the supercharged emotions without paying the price. In a way it changes how I look at fucking other guys, but during the act it's the present that overwhelms me, all those emotions are blazing full blast. And Jim knows all this, he wants me to get that emotional charge without risking another guy giving me a baby."

"Tonight's going to be more personal than our sex party, I can feel it already," I added. "That was more physical. I know I can get past those baby-making emotions we all inherited, to the eroticism we both crave. Sharing Sara doesn't mean giving her away, it means intensifying the whole experience."

"Hey Jim, we've talked about Sara a lot, but what about you? I know that when a man fucks a woman who has just fucked other guys everything changes, he fucks harder and stronger, he takes longer to cum. His hormones go through the roof. Even his sperm changes without him knowing it. Does it feel different now, making love to Sara with all those other men in your sex life?"

"I didn't expect it, but now that you say it that explains a lot. I've felt more powerful, stronger, we have an intensity that we haven't had since we were first married. If that's the explanation, great, but the result is what counts. And Sara seems different too, even more responsive. So this adventure is as much for me as for her, I guess. And how did you know all that stuff about sperm and all?"

"I took a course on it in college. Biology. Quite an education..."

Sara was leaning back now, lifting her arms to get a nice two-handed boob massage. The time for discussion was past. "I think Sara's ready to have sex with us. Lance, get up and take off your clothes, and let's see what she can do with that thing." We could see it straining against his pants. When he was naked I stood Sara in front of him.

"Oo, Jim, he's looking at me with that look." She put her arms around him, molding her body to his from head to toe but looking at me the whole time, and in a throaty whisper said "Lance, I'm yours. Jim's giving you my body. I'll suck your cock, you can kiss my tits, you can eat my pussy, and we can fuck, whatever you want."

Then she sprung a surprise. "Lance is going to fuck me soon, but you're not allowed to watch him seduce me. You can share me later, but for now I want you to strip, then lean over the table the way you had me do when all the guys first had their way with me. Put your head down on the table, face away from us. Please? Do it for me. We'll describe everything, but you can't look until his cock is inside me."

Sara was turning the tables on me; I didn't know whether it was revenge or her way of letting me feel a little of the helpless thrill that she had felt at the start of our orgy, when I practically ordered her to become an unfaithful wife. I knew that if I balked the atmosphere would be destroyed, the erotic haze would change instantly to awkward confrontation. I wanted Sara to enjoy Lance, so I had no choice but to go along. Dutifully I stripped, then, red with embarrassment, leaned over the table and grabbed the sides as she had done. My cock was already hard just thinking about this situation; as usual, it betrayed my emotions before I knew I had them. They could see it hanging just below the table, twitching.

"Ok, Jim, no peeking, Lance and I are going to do all kinds of stuff before you can look. We can see your stiffie, you naughty boy. We're still standing up, he's lifting my dress over my head, I 'm naked now and I'm showing him my whole body. I'm leaning back to show him my tits, he's squeezing them, it feels great. Now he's bending over and taking one in his mouth, mm, my nipple's on fire, and he's pinching the other one, hard."

I could hear squeals and popping sounds as Lance repeatedly pulled away. Her glistening tit bounced and wobbled in my imagination before he sucked it in again. "I'm squeezing his cock, it's huge already. He's doing wonderful things to my tits. Now he's sucking on my other tit, my crotch is already soaked, he's got his hand in there, ogod, he slid his finger inside me."

Lance figured out that he could join in this little game, describing the seduction with its foregone conclusion. "I'm sitting down now. Sara, kneel down in front of me, right there, now play with my stiff dong. She's one great cock-worshipper, Jim, and I'm glad it's mine that's getting worshipped. Your woman's bouncing it in her hands, she's rubbing the tip, covering it with little kisses and nips, examining it like it's the most fascinating object in the world."

"What do you mean, Lance? It really is the most fascinating object in the world. Your cock is just right, I really love it, I can't wait to feel it slide into my pussy." Now addressing me, "Cocks are so great, this one's so alive and responsive, I love it when it's so hard and pulsing and it swells every time I stroke it. And my pussy's tingling."

My cock was hard as a nail; I could feel it bouncing lightly with my involuntary twitches. I gripped the table, shivering with arousal, imagining my naked wife working on his cock. Instead of sight and sound, I had sound and imagination. That woman knows me better than I know myself.

"Well, Jim, Mrs. Burke's got my dong in her mouth now. She's swirling the head with her tongue, now she's sucking it in, the whole thing. Her boobs are hanging down, I'm lifting them in my hands, they're incredibly soft and heavy. She's letting me fondle her boobs while she sucks my cock. What a woman!"

I knew what Lance was feeling, her tongue tickling the underside of his shaft. I could tell from his groans that she was bobbing up and down on it. Suddenly he said, "Sara, you little cocksucker, I want to slide my tongue into that twat of yours while you do that to me."

I heard his cock exit her mouth with a hollow plop. Lance said, "Look at your husband's dingle swinging there. I think he's enjoying this."

"Lance, you're talking dirty," she giggled. "Don't you know there's a lady present?" But this was no ordinary lady; this was a woman who craved sexual acts with other men in her husband's presence.

Now I felt embarrassed, knowing that they were both looking at my helplessly exposed dingle, but I was turned on and they knew it; my damned dingle was betraying me. Sometimes imagination has a power that mere senses lack.

Sara continued in her sweetest voice, "Jim, my fucker of the evening is lying back on our couch. I'm kneeling over his head. My pussy lips are already swollen and open, he's looking right into my crotch. I love it when men look at me there. I'm lowering my pussy onto his mouth, it's already soaked and I'm leaking, I'm so excited. Ah! There, his tongue just touched my pussy lips, it feels so good! Now I'm leaning down, he's stuck his tongue right up inside me, I'm getting a little tongue-fuck, it feels fantastic. I'm brushing my boobs against his belly, his cock is in my face. It looks huge from here, and so nice. You'll just have to listen for a while."

There I was, holding on to our table as if I couldn't let go, listening to Lance and my wife sucking on each other's genitals. I couldn't figure out why this was such a turn-on. I imagined Sara's voluptuous body hovering over Lance's, her soft legs bent, her thighs straddling his cheeks, her hips gently undulating, her heavy tits swinging against his belly. Her head would be bobbing up and down with a big cock in her lips. I could see it all in my mind, happening right behind me. Was it better than seeing it for real? I don't know. Imagination can do unpredictable things...

The oral sex went on for some time, at different rhythms judging from the cooing and grunting going on. Or maybe it was just a few minutes - it seemed like forever to me, naked and leaned over my table. I think they were prolonging it on purpose. Eventually Lance said, "Sara, you're so good at that I'm almost ready to cum, but I want to do it in this sweet cunt."

I heard a slap, and knew by Sara's squeal that he had swatted her right across the sensitive pink flesh of her open cunt. I heard some moving about, and Sara continued in her high turned-on voice, "Lance, that felt so good! I could have gone on forever, my pussy is gushing. It felt so good to slide that big beautiful thing around in my mouth. I think I know every vein on it now. I want it up inside me."

"Jim, I'm sitting on the edge of your couch, my dong's sticking straight up. Your wife is standing in front of me admiring it. Now, Sara, stand on the couch, one foot on each side of my hips, and lower that gorgeous twat down onto my dong. I'm finally going to get my cock into that gorgeous pussy, I've been looking forward to this for a long time."

"I'm almost there, let me grab your cock and bring it to my opening. It's going to feel marvelous."

They both groaned; I knew Lance had entered my wife, with her on top lifting her body up and down to slide him in and out. Thoughts poured through my head, what we'd said about how what they were doing would make babies if it weren't for modern technology, and how all our emotions are ramped up to deal with that. Sara moaned, "Lance, your cock feels soo good inside me! Ok, Jim, you can look now. Come over here and see what a great fuck looks like."

12