Sharing Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm headed to bed," he said.

"Night, Dad," Declan answered.

"Night, honey, I'll be up soon," Sarah chirped.

With that he went upstairs, leaving mother and son alone on the couch.

It was not long before Declan began to stroke his cock. Sarah noticed the movement immediately, and reached over. He let her take over, running a hand through her hair.

Her mouth quickly replaced her hand. Sarah sucked on his prick, drawing it deep into her throat. It throbbed on her tongue, hard and hot. Her hand slipped down to her cunt, trickling her husband's seed, and began to caress it gently.

Declan moved his attention back to the TV, letting her suck on his prick to her heart's content. She slurped and gurgled, salvia slicking all over the veined length.

"I'm gonna go to bed soon," Declan announced after a few minutes, "but first I wanna fuck you again."

She came off his cock and he grabbed her by the hips, leading her onto the floor. He took her legs and put them on his shoulders, raising her ass in the air. It took the slightest of pressure for him to slide into her cunt, the movement helped out by the cum leaking from her swollen lips. She groaned, feeling her channel again accept a length of thick meat. Declan grunted and pushed deep until he completely occupied her.

Sarah's hands darted up to his chest, and she stroked his sculpted muscles. He grinned, watching the desirous expression play across her face. Lust glazed her eyes, made her whine and whimper, made her hungry for her son to use her.

And use her he did, jabbing once into her drenched cunt before starting to pump his hips, fucking her into the rug. She moaned, squirming as she eagerly took it. Her heavy breasts bounced, attracting her son, and he dove down to suckle there. Sarah squealed at the feeling of his hot mouth on her skin.

He pumped and pumped, driving deep into his mother's cunt. His balls slapped wetly into her taint, the stretched asshole below it leaking his previous deposit. Each thrust made Sarah groan, made her arch her back, made her toss her head. Declan sucked, her sensitive nipple caught between his teeth now. The sharp and sweet pain made her cum, gasping, trembling underneath her son's ferocious thrusts. He rasped and growled as he rutted into her, strong hands locked around her legs, keeping them in position.

Sarah cooed with pleasure as her orgasm washed over her, submerging her in a flood of carnal satisfaction. Her son chuckled at the sounds she made, at the way her body reacted to him. Sweat dripped off him onto her, Sarah groaning at the feeling, at his fluids staining her body, slicking her breasts.

Declan reared up, leaving her chest alone. He tossed his head, sweat flying off; his gaze locked on hers, his eyes blazing, teeth bared, the expression on his face identical to his father's whenever he was close to a climax. Sarah squirmed, licking her lips, gazing back at him.

"Please, honey, please," she begged, "cum inside me..."

He laughed harshly. "You want my load?"

She nodded forcefully. "God yes, please, give it to me..."

"You want your son's cum?"

Sarah squealed, so turned on. It was nasty, filthy, kinky, but she wanted nothing more than for Declan to spill his seed inside her.

"Yes, please, give me your cum!"

Declan grunted, fucking harder now, turned on too.

"Please!" she shouted.

He growled, swooping down to kiss her, claiming her mouth. His tongue dominated hers, swirling around it to taste her mouth, to feel her lips acquiescing to his.

His deep thrusts turned into vicious jabs as he neared the end. One, two, three, four, each one reaching so deep as if into her center. After the fifth, his cock stilled.

And then he came. Sarah moaned into his mouth, the passionate kiss continuing still. She shivered beneath him, hands clasped to his flesh, cunt clutching at his prick as thick spurts of seed assaulted her pussy. Her son broke the kiss, her moans turning into ecstatic cries. Through the haze of illicit pleasure, she could see him staring down at her, grunting as he kept cumming. His muscles tensed as he bred the womb from which he had come.

His heavy breathing filled her ears as they both came down from their shared peak. His cock slid back, Sarah shifting underneath him. Declan grunted again, finally moving to pull out. His length glistened with their combined juices. He reached down and took a fistful of her hair, yanking her up. Sarah mewled, opening her mouth obediently to take him in her mouth. Yet again the taste of her pussy washed over her taste buds. She swirled her tongue around his prick, cleaning it of their fluids, giving it a few loving sucks as well.

When he felt it was clean, he pulled back out. He gave one last look at his mother on her knees before him, breathing heavily, her holes dripping with spunk, her flesh glistening with sweat.

"Goodnight Mom, love you," he finally said, turning to leave.

Sarah dragged herself back onto the couch, sighing happily. After a few more minutes, she headed upstairs to the bedroom. Her husband was slumbering, so she slipped in besides him, curling around his strong frame, drifting quickly off to sleep.

12