Sharing Secrets Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh!!" Hoshi begins to cry from the humiliation of feeling himself finally peeing. He feels the hot fluids flood his panties and his pantyhose, the wickedly hot sticky liquid pours down his legs and onto the towels below as the golden fluids gush around his feet in the heels. It feels so fantastic. The release of the hot smelly urine bursting out of his penis and flooding himself with the hot urine as it runs like a river down his legs is so wickedly wonderful.

The sight of pretty girlly Hoshi in his little pink bra and pink panties showing through the golden piss streaming down his white pantyhose is too much for Dion and he feels the overwhelming need to pee as well. "Oh God Hoshi...I need to pee..."

"Wait Dion...oh...let me lie down on the towels and then pour your morning piss on me first..."

Hoshi lies down on the pile of spread out towels that are already wet from his pee. He lays on his back and looks up at Dion. "Now pour it on me."

"Ahh...okay...after that I'm going to have to pisssss..."

Dion slowly pours the still warm golden liquid of morning piss from the bottle, drenching Hoshi's legs then pouring more onto his sex and continuing to pour out some up his stomach, bra, neck and face and finally onto his hair.

Oh God...I feel like such a slut...a piss soaked girly boy all dressed up and soaking in urine...the stench is so strong and yet I like it. The feeling of that hot urine all over my body is so icky and wrong and yet feels so good...I loved holding my own piss till I burst and did such a bad thing by peeing in my own pants...well pantyhose...soon Dion will piss on me! Oh my!

"There's still a bit more in the insulated bottle Hoshi, where do you want me to pour it?"

"You're in charge anywhere you decide," Hoshi says in a girly meek voice.

"Okay then."

Dion pours the rest onto Hoshi face and Hoshi ends up swallowing some of it. "Now...I can't hold it any longer...Hoshi...I need to peeeee..."

"Do it...do it on me!"

Dion takes his hard pissed filled prick and aims it like a water hose at his friends chest and then with a moan and a burst the gushing stream of golden urine pours out of his meat.

"Oh God Dion...your fresh urine on me is so amazing!"

Dion is just enjoying finally being able to pee and the wonderful sensation of the cessation of the discomfort from holding it all in. He enjoys the feeling of control as he aims his golden stream at his friends body covering him with his hot urine. Going from Hoshi's face, across to spray his erect nipples and then down his stomach to urinate on his crotch, and then back up again.

"How does it feel to get pissed on?"

"Wonderful! So incredibly bad and slutty and used and abused...I feel like I'm your little girly slut."

"You look like such a pretty girl...except that your covered in stinky piss. You reek of it...ahhhhh the last few drops...whew...I so needed to pee...now what?"

"I want to hold your penis. Sit on me and let me play with it."

"Sure!"

Dion straddles his friend and sets his thong covered ass onto Hoshi's piss wet skin, setting his own knees and legs down onto the piss soaked towels. Dion feels the urine soak into his nylons and his thong as he sits with his balls resting on Hoshi's chest and his erection points towards Hoshi's face. Hoshi reaches out and grabs his friends penis and just runs his hand up and down it. Enjoying the solid hardness and its pulsing warmth. Then he recalls how Dion masturbated last night and today and Hoshi begins to stroke off his friend.

"Oh...God Hoshi...that feels so great...even better than when I do it...ohhhhh...yes...thank you...Fucking fantastic...ohhh!"

Hoshi works at it pumping his friend's hard penis and thinking of all that cream that will come shoot out of it. "I can't wait for you to cum!"

"Ohhhh Hoshi...you keep that up and I will give you such a facial...ohhhhh...man...oh man...oh Hoshi...I love you...oh..."

Hoshi begins to speed up his masturbation rhythm and enjoys seeing Dion's balls bounce as Hoshi jacks off his friends prick.

"Ohhhhhh Hoshi...sooooon...so soooonn..."

"Cum for me Dion...cum all over me...give me that facial...cum Dion...cum..."

"I will...I ammmm...cumming now! Now! Oh fucking now!"

Hoshi feels Dion's cock fill with power and lust as the jizz rushes up from his balls into his shaft and then with a burst the first blast of cum shoots forth from Dion's cock head and lands onto Hoshi's face. Hoshi pounds on Dion's cock to get more and more of the hot cream to shoot forth and keep landing all over his face. Soon his lips and chin are covered in cum.

12