Sharing Shelly Pt. 01

Story Info
Husband agrees to share his wife.
7.1k words
4.24
71k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little background: My husband and I have been married for 11 years, together for 17. He has a foot fetish that wasn't as involved in the early years as it seems to have been in more recent years, in that he now focuses solely on my feet (pun intended) and not on the rest of my body, particularly the satisfaction of my pussy needing to be filled with a hard cock and hot cum.

He realizes I need more, especially since he has a medical issue which prevents him from getting a full hard-on, that also prevents him from being able to fuck my pussy and give me satisfaction in that regard. He has no problem jacking off in its semi-hard state, hence the increase in his foot fetish mode of only jacking off on my feet instead of fucking me.

Because of this, we've been talking in great length about seeking out several guys to become friends with in an ultimate 'friends with benefits' mode to help fulfill my need of nice hard cocks and lots of cum. He gets turned on by fantasies of me being fucked while he simply watches or is in a minor participatory mode.

We are still currently in the 'talking' stage of expressing our fantasies to each other, what we want, what we need, and what we're willing to do to fulfill our individual and mutual fantasies.

Surprisingly (to me) it does turn me on to talk about bringing an additional woman to our playtime, after all, I don't want to be selfish and only agree to fulfill my fantasies but not his. It's only fair.

The stories I write are of those fantasies - simply me putting words and embellishments to those fantasies with the hope that someday some of them will come to fruition to some degree. I appreciate you taking the time to read these stories of our fantasies.

*****

Sunday morning dawned bright, Shelly was surprised she only had a slight headache from the night before out dancing with the girls. She didn't end up drinking as much as the other girls, since she knew she and her hubby had plans for the day, and wanted to be mentally sharp. Shelly is 46 and gets mistaken for early to mid-30s all the time, since she has an exuberant personality and beautiful smile. She stands about 5'4" with a curvy hourglass figure. She's been working hard to shed the weight she gained during pregnancy, while she feels she still has a long way to go, at least she gained it proportionately and still looks sexy according to her husband.

She's always had incredibly large boobs, made even bigger during her pregnancy with their one and only child. Her ample ass is nice and round, and always seems to garner admiring looks from men. She has thick blonde hair that is the envy of many of her friends, she wears it in long layers, and it reaches to about her waist. Her beautiful hazel eyes seem to change color based on her mood or what color clothing she's wearing. Her husband, Eric, is 51, stands at 5'11" tall, very lean though not muscular, he stays in shape working out in the yard when he's not working. He has piercing blue eyes and slightly graying hair that he keeps short, and spikes the top. He always gets mistaken for 10 years his junior, which makes him happy.

Today they were heading over to their friends Mark and Neena's house for a late afternoon barbeque, and were told to bring their bathing suits so they could all enjoy the new hot tub later. Mark stands about 6'4" and keeps in very good shape, muscular with broad shoulders and narrow hips. Neena has bottle red hair and stands about 5'9", very slim with long legs - Eric had always been attracted to her feet, and often fantasized about sucking on her toes and spraying his cum on them. Mark and Shelly have always had a flirtatious relationship, though they never acted on the obvious chemistry they had together, because of their spouses.

Shelly picked out a pair of purple lacy boy short panties and matching bra to wear under her jeans and top. She specifically chose a white lace top to allow her ample chest to be accented with a purple bra subtly showing under the lace. She finished the outfit with her favorite high heel stiletto sandals.

She got her swim bag ready, and smirked to herself when she packed her daring open back plunging one piece suit. From the back, it would look like she was topless with just bottoms on, and from the front, two strips of material covered her breasts and connected to the bottoms, with an opening in the middle all the way to her navel. She wanted to make sure there was easy access to her goodies should they start feeling a bit adventurous in the hot tub. She knew she was going to be sending much different signals to Mark this time around.

When she came downstairs Eric was just coming out of his office. "Wonder if he just got done whacking off to his foot fetish sites", Shelly idly thought to herself. They sat down to have coffee together, and made the usual small talk. Shelly decided it was time to say something. It was now or never.

"You know how it's been a very long time since you've been able to get hard enough to fuck me?" she began, not mincing words, just going for the jugular.

Eric looked wary of where this conversation was going, she could see him raising the invisible walls and going on the defensive by his facial expression and body language.

"Not that me not being fucked by my husband is all your fault, you have had the crappy side effect of a soft cock with your meds and can jack off perfectly fine, just not stay hard enough to actually fuck a pussy, including mine," she continued, "I think it's time we revisit our individual and mutual fantasies - I really really need a nice hard cock buried in my cunt, and soon."

There. She'd just gone for the gusto. She watched a myriad of emotions cross his face as he weighed her words. It was a conversation that had started quite some time ago, was dropped and mentioned rarely, but it was now a conversation that was long overdue.

Then something interesting happened. Eric's cock started to harden, producing a nice little bulge in his pants. Shelly gave his growing bulge a meaningful look, then said "See? Even now it seems to be having a positive effect on you, talking about having another cock fucking my pussy."

Eric slowly nodded, then said "I've been wanting to fuck your feet for the longest time, but I didn't think you were into that anymore."

"It's not that I'm not into it, it's just that's the only thing we've ended up doing any time we do anything," she replied. "I love it when you suck on my toes and lick the arches of my feet, you already know that gets my pussy so wet, but my pussy also needs to be filled and fucked hard, too. I need more, and I'm pretty sure you do, too."

Eric looked off in the distance thoughtfully, Shelly could see his bulge twitching and she was dying to know what he was thinking. "You know, it really does make me hard thinking about watching another cock plow into your tight cunt," he said finally. "I could worship your feet while you suck his cock, then while he's plowing into your cunt you could be sucking on my cock. It's possible once he unloads his balls deep inside your cunt that I might be able to stay hard enough to fuck you, too, since I'll be all worked up from seeing you worked over by someone else."

"It's certainly worth a try," Shelly replied. "I'm way overdue for some serious fucking - you've been neglecting your wife," she said wryly.

"I know," he said with a sigh. "I didn't want to turn you off with my fantasies of fucking feet and curiosity to try sucking a cock with you. I also think it would be hot to have me tied up in a chair, forced to watch you get worked over by another cock or three, have your cunt filled up with cum and maybe even watch a couple guys jack off and hose you down with cum, then I get untied and am told to clean up the mess. Would that be something you'd like?" He asked tentatively.

"I'm always game for anything that involves lots of cock and lots of cum!" Shelly tried not to let her enthusiasm show that Eric would be willing to have more than one cock fuck her and give her the cum she so desires. "You know, I kind of think that Mark and Neena might be swingers. I get the impression they like to 'party', and by 'party', I mean they like to have fuck parties. At least that's the rumor I've heard."

"Really?" Eric asked incredulously. "Well, maybe we can flesh it out while we're visiting them today. They did invite us to go in their hot tub to break it in, we could watch their signals and see if we can have some fun. I would love to suck on Neena's pretty toes and hose her down with my cum."

"Way ahead of you," Shelly replied with a grin. "I'm bringing my 'fuck me' bathing suit to wear in the hot tub. I can always distract Mark while you see if Neena likes her toes sucked."

They finished getting ready to head over to Mark and Neena's house, both smiling a lot more than they had been in recent days, and Shelly noticed that Eric's bulge seemed to continue to be present, which was a very good sign, she hadn't seen evidence of a bulge in a very long time.

They arrived at Mark and Neena's, who both welcomed Shelly with a kiss on the lips as always, though this time the tone of the electricity in the air was a little different. Eric got hugs from both of them and they all went into the living room for drinks and just to visit.

Mark looked especially handsome with his not-quite-shoulder length hair pulled back in a ponytail, giving him a sleek look, he was wearing a button down shirt and khaki shorts, his top few buttons of his shirt unbuttoned to show the lean muscles of his broad chest. Neena was wearing short shorts and a halter top, with high heels making her tower above Shelly's 5'4" frame, even with her heels on. Shelly noticed Eric's bulge seemed to increase as he admired Neena's long legs and heel clad feet.

Eric followed Mark over to the bar as he opened a bottle of wine and poured three glasses - Eric doesn't drink, so he was offered a soda instead. Shelly sat on the love seat while Neena took a seat on the couch - Mark came over with the wine and took the spot next to Shelly, leaving Eric to sit on the couch with Neena. Eric shot Shelly an amused look, maybe they wouldn't have to be sending as many signals as they originally thought.

Mark was also sporting quite the bulge as he barely made eye contact with Shelly, his gaze seemed to be permanently glued to her breasts. Shelly sat up a little straighter so they'd stick out even more than they normally do, and noticed Mark absent mindedly kept licking his lips as he stared while they rose and fell with her breath. Her nipples visibly hardened while he stared with unabashed hunger.

They sat around making small talk, Mark and Eric filled each other in on their jobs and their mutually whacko bosses, comparing stories and cracking jokes. Shelly had confided in Neena about Eric's foot fetish, and she noticed while they were all talking that Neena had shifted so she had her back in the corner of the couch with her legs angled towards Eric. At some point she slung her ankles over his thighs and started rotating her ankles like she was trying to get out a kink.

"Eric gives great foot massages, Neena, if you're feet are bothering you," Shelly said sweetly. Eric shot her a look she couldn't quite discern if it was a 'how dare you' look or 'fuck you're hot', but his eyes were drawn to the feet in his lap as Neena giggled and reached down to slip off her shoes, letting them fall to the floor while she wiggled her toes at Eric.

"Go ahead, honey, show her what great massages you give," Shelly encouraged him, happy that he was going to be distracted by a live female rather than the internet images. Besides, Mark had shifted closer to her, his hand resting on her thigh as he chatted about nothing. Eric pressed the heels of Neena's feet against his bulge as he massaged her feet one foot at a time, eliciting groans of pleasure from her.

While Mark and Shelly chatted, they kept glancing over to watch, and Mark's hand started kneading its way up her thigh towards her crotch. They were interrupted, however, by the kitchen timer going off, signaling dinner was ready. As they stood up to go into the dining room, Mark clasped Shelly's hand and held it to his growing bulge, causing her pussy to spasm and get wetter than it already was from fantasizing about what might happen this evening.

Mark escorted Shelly to the dining room as Eric and Neena led the way, Mark's hand at the small of Shelly's back. As they neared the dining room table, Mark slid his hand down and grabbed Shelly's ass, whispering in her ear "Nice ass! Hope I can get some of that later." Shelly sucked in her breath and felt her nipples harden even more, which caused Mark to grin as he noticed her reaction to his comment and actions. He pulled a chair out for her and as he helped push the chair in, slid his hands down her sides, subtly pressing in at the swell of her breasts.

Shelly's pussy contracted and started to ache, she was so distracted by her turmoil of emotions she almost didn't notice Neena had her hand under the table massaging Eric's bulge as she sat down next to him opposite Shelly and Mark. Eric looked at Shelly with a surprised look on his face, she grinned back at him, getting excited for how the evening seemed to be shaping up.

During dinner an abundance of wine was flowing, Shelly barely remembered the dinner itself. Every chance he got, Mark was surreptitiously touching her wherever he could, whenever he could, trying not to be obvious about it. He'd reach for the salt but would brush against her breast, a few times he reached under the table and cupped her mound in his hand, his finger tracing the slit through her jeans. He moved her hand under the table and pressed it against his bulge, Shelly almost gasped out loud at how enormous he felt in its confined state, she was shifting in her seat as her pussy kept tingling and convulsing in need. She knew she had to be sopping wet by now.

After dinner Eric and Shelly ducked into the guest room to change into their swimwear for the hot tub. He walked over and gave her a kiss - for the first time in a long time actually kissing her with the sexual vibe that had been absent as of late, their kisses had been quick 'good bye' and 'good night' kisses only, lacking passion or substance.

"Whatever happens from this point on, know that I love you very much," Shelly whispered to him.

"Same here," he replied.

"No rules, no jealousy, just pure unadulterated enjoyment, right?" she asked him, waiting for reassurance that this is what he wanted.

"Exactly. I'm looking forward to seeing Mark bury his cock in that hot cunt of yours," he replied with a smile, cupping her mound in his hand and squeezing gently. "You look so sexy in that bathing suit, he's not going to be able to control himself," he continued.

"I want you to know that whatever level of participation you're comfortable with, I'm OK with," Shelly countered. "I wouldn't mind seeing you bury your cock in Neena's cunt if you can manage to keep it hard to satisfy her," she said, without any trace of regret or condemnation. "I would absolutely love to see your cock sliding in and out of her cunt, and watch you give your cum to her any way you want."

He grinned and pulled her against him, kissing her deeply and whispered in her ear "Be sure to fuck him good, and maybe you'll get to fuck him often."

Shelly grinned at him and teasingly said "Oh, you can count on it!"

They walked out to the hot tub where Mark and Neena were waiting, Mark in typical swim trunks, and Neena was in an itty bitty bikini with a halter top. She was lean and long, with very small tits, so the halter gave her an illusion of having something up there. Both Mark and Neena stared at Shelly's chest, it filled out her bathing suit so much that you could see the roundness of her boobs from the sides trying to escape the material of the suit.

"Damn woman you've got some nice tits!" Mark blurted out. "She sure does, doesn't she?" Neena replied, reaching over, slipping her hands inside the suit, cupping Shelly's boobs in her hands. Shelly's breathing became shallow, she was feeling electrical currents at Neena's touch that she never thought she'd feel.

"Come over here next to me," Neena directed her next comment to Eric. "You have a foot massage to finish." He followed her like a puppy dog following a master with a treat. Neena sunk into the hot tub in one of the side seats, Eric took the seat near her so she could put her feet in his lap. She rubbed his bulge with one foot while he massaged the other, periodically lifting her foot up to his lips and suckling on her toes, causing her to emit guttural groans of pleasure.

Meanwhile Mark motioned for Shelly to come sit next to him, so she slid into the hot water sighing in pleasure as it soothed and relaxed her. He ran his hand over Shelly's bare back, his breathing becoming ragged as he watched his wife thoroughly enjoying her foot massage while she 'massaged' Eric's cock through his swim trunks.

"You feel tense, how about I give you a back massage?" Mark's voice drifted in through the sexy haze Shelly was feeling, a combination of the wine and the heat of the hot tub. He guided her to sit on his knees with her back to him, as he started running his hands up and down her back, kneading the tight muscles as he found them. He inched his way closer to the edge of her bathing suit, slowly increasing pressure and sliding his hands until they brushed along the sides of her breasts, ever inching, ever massaging, until he worked his way completely under the material of the bathing suit to the front of her, his strong hands capturing her breasts and squeezing. Shelly turned her head towards him and moaned at the sensations.

He continued to knead her breasts and found her nipples which had hardened of their own accord. He began pinching and twisting them ever so slightly, slowly increasing the pressure until they were rock hard to his satisfaction. He suddenly withdrew his hands and grabbed her at the waist, turning her around in the bubbly water so that she was facing him, her legs straddling him which put her mound directly on his hard bulge.

She gasped at the sudden movement as he reached around behind her neck and undid the top of her bathing suit, letting it fall and fully expose her breasts. He groaned at the sight, then dipped his head down and captured one of her breasts in his mouth, suckling like a starved baby, pulling on her nipple with his lips and tongue, lightly grazing the hard bud with his teeth. She moaned in pleasure and started rocking her hips, her still covered mound desperate to feel his cock.

Suddenly Shelly felt another pair of lips start to kiss and suckle her other nipple, and was surprised to look down and see Neena licking and sucking her other boob while Mark sucked on the first one. She threw her head back and came right then, there was no way she could hold back with all these strange new sensations coursing through her body. "Atta girl, show them how good you can cum," Eric's voice hissed in her ear, she could feel him pressed against her body helping hold her in place while the sweet orgasm racked through her body as the onslaught of her tits were being administered.

"You like that?" he asked, already knowing the answer by her huge orgasm. "Oh god yes!" She gasped out. She reached over and put her hands behind Mark and Neena's heads, holding them against her tits as they increased their sucking on her nipples, making them extremely sensitive. "Oh my god I need to be fucked!" Shelly cried out.

Mark stepped up to the edge of the hot tub, pulling Shelly with him while Neena tugged at Shelly's bathing suit until she slid it down her body and off over her feet, tossing it on the edge of the hot tub. Mark whipped his trunks off in one smooth motion, tossing them on her discarded bathing suit. His engorged cock sprung straight up, with just a slight curve, the tip reaching past his belly button. Shelly gasped at the incredible sight, and before she could react, Mark grabbed her, pulled her up out of the water and onto his lap, his cock fully at attention between them, the head looking angry and red and in need of a soothing pussy.

12