Sharing Sherry with Friends Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, but not unexpectedly, that hand that had been perched at my belt buckle jumped out and took a firm hold on my bare arm, just below the elbow - the rest of my arm by now buried up underneath her dress. Our lips parted all too abruptly, I'm not sure who broke off the kiss. Was it me in reaction to Sherry's sudden firm grip on my arm or was it her in perfectly timed unison with her hand to halt my progress? Whatever, the sweet beautiful passionate kiss had been broken because of my unrelenting pursuit of the greener pastures at the top of her thighs.

"I'm not ready for that yet Mike." She sounded firm but not angry.

"Oh, sorry!" I stammered. "I shouldn't have, I just got a bit carried away with the emotion of our kissing," was my attempt to justify.

"That's ok, I was feeling it too, I really was. If we'd been out a few more times, I don't think I would have wanted to stop you Mike. But it is still early days."

"Yes, you're right of course. I'm sorry, I didn't intend to disrespect you."

She turned her head and looked both ways up and down the driveway where we were parked, "Besides, we are in somewhat of a public place."

Boy, women always giving the confusing signals. Did she mean that if we had driven away from this property and stopped somewhere quiet off the road on the drive back to the city, she may not have stopped me? No, I decided! That was just an additional justification of hers for stopping me.

I straightened myself up behind the wheel and tried to be surreptitious in reaching a hand down into my lap to rearrange my equipment, straightening my cock to stand upright within my underwear ... more comfortable for the long drive ahead. I could feel her eyes watching me, felt a need to explain why she spotted me touching myself, "Sorry, I had to adjust, there's no easy way to do it. It's a man thing, getting uncomfortably caught up in the folds of the underwear."

"I can only imagine," was her discreet expression of understanding.

I started the car and we pulled out of the driveway and set off on the long drive back to town. There appeared no ongoing repercussion from my clumsy attempt to grope my date and the conversation flowed as easily as it had on the drive up. Sherry was so easy to talk to. To my surprise, ten minutes into the journey, I felt her closest hand reach across to drape on my thigh, a little above my knee. She left it there for the rest of the journey and I loved the warmth and affection it conveyed.

I pulled up outside her apartment building, just where we had left from at ten this morning. It was now just after 7pm, it was Saturday, the night was still young. "Do you want to do something more, it's only early?"

"Oh, I don't know, I've had a nice day, but it has been a long day. You really are great company Mike, but I think I might call it a night early."

Still no parking spots outside, I double parked and anticipated some impatient motorist would honk me at any moment. I leaned over and puckered up for one more kiss. Her lips remained closed this time and the kiss was quite chaste and obviously not worth pursuing. Our lips parted, "Call me, eh!" she said as she opened her door and alighted from my car. She looked back through the window and gave me one of her warm smiles, then she was gone.

I drove home, my thoughts conflicted. Did I blow it, groping her on only the second date? I reflected how much more acceptable it might have been if I had left my roaming hand at her breast, she had liked that, sounded like she was purring under the kiss. I attempted to reassure myself ... she did say "Call me" as she got out of the car. That didn't sound like a lady who was pissed off.

I waited 72 hours this time before I called again. She sounded happy to hear my voice on the line. I suggested us taking in a movie on the coming weekend. "That sounds good, did you have one in mind?"

"No, you pick," I offered and she nominated one that fortunately I hadn't seen. We took in a 7pm session at one of the multiplexes. When the lights dimmed, I reached my hand over to take a hold of hers. She moved our clasped hands into her lap and for almost two hours I found my knuckles pleasantly laid against her warm right thigh ... separated from skin on skin by only her dress.

After the movie, we found a nice little spot down in the Village for a latish supper. I didn't bring the car this time and I took her home in a cab. I dismissed the driver when we reached Sherry's apartment complex in the hope that I may get an invite up. I walked her to the front door of the building and we each told each other how much we had enjoyed the evening. I leaned in for a kiss and a good one developed, nowhere near as intense and passionate as the two in the car after the country garden party, but nevertheless some hot blending of tongues.

She wasn't embarrassed to be seen kissing me deeply right out front of where she lived. My hands roamed freely but only up and down her back, over her clothing. She left me with yet another boner but this time I could adjust myself in privacy after she said good night without an invite up and I made my way home.

When I called her Tuesday with a suggestion for us to do something again on the following weekend, she surprised me by taking the initiative to invite me first. "Mike, you keep coming up with some novel places and things to do and I really have loved each one, but how about I give you a break. It might be time to get you off the footpath and up to my place, can you come to dinner Saturday night?"

"That sounds great, of course I would," I told her.

Saturday night, I picked up a bottle of wine at a bottle shop on the way and on arrival buzzed at street level for Sherry to let me in. I was full of anticipation as I rode the elevator to her floor. It was our fourth date, things were going well but I still had no clue when she might allow us to progress to full-on sex. I had even thought of raising the subject of sex as a discussion point while we were having supper last weekend.

She opened her door, she was as always ravishingly beautiful. She had her red hair down and flowing to her neck, she was wearing the same dress as she wore to the garden party. In my warped sexual mind, I wondered if there was any significance in her wearing the dress that I had thrust my hand up under.

It turned out she was a great cook too, what a catch! I enjoyed the meal, and the wine that I had brought turned out to be a good drop. When we finished the wine, Sherry offered me a port and I couldn't refuse. I was pleased that I hadn't driven over tonight. I felt a nice buzz from the alcohol and I was sure she did too. She had even cooked an apple crumble for dessert and when she cleared away the dishes, Sherry suggested we adjourn to the living room. "Would you like to watch anything on TV, you've told me you're a sports nut, is there any special game on tonight that you want to see? Or maybe we could just play some music, what do you prefer?"

This was not a night for watching sports, even I knew that, "Music would be good, your choice, I'm pretty eclectic."

She put on a George Benson CD and saw that I had stupidly chosen to sit in a single chair. With George beginning to play, she flopped down on the sofa, patting the spot next to her, "Come join me Mike and let's get comfortable."

This was promising, I rose out of the chair, shifting to the sofa. As soon as I sat beside her, she brought her legs up alongside and stretched lengthwise along the sofa on her back, dropping her head into my lap, even taking hold of my right hand and placing it not too subtly between her waist and the underside slope of her left breast.

"You don't mind, do you?" she checked.

"Mind what?" I queried.

"Having me lay my head on your lap. We've been out a few times now, I thought it would be nice for us to have a relaxing night in, get to know each other a little better."

"Sounds like my kind of night," I confirmed.

I was torn trying to decide on options. It would be so easy to move the hand she placed below her breast up to start playing with her nearest nipple, but instead chose to bring my hand up to gently caress her forehead before running my fingers through her thick red locks. She closed her eyes. I slipped my left hand in under the back of Sherry's head and lifted her up, raising her face closer to mine. Sensing the kiss that I was about to initiate, she brought a hand up and wrapped it around the back of my neck, pulling my head down to meet hers.

She licked her lips, again parting them just as my face reached hers. So the kiss began with our lips already parted, tongues rapidly reacting to each other. This would be a resumption of those two intensely passionate kisses we enjoyed that day in the car out in the country. And she was wearing the same dress. My right hand gave up stroking her hair and returned to where she had obviously wanted it. My palm cupped that breast through two layers of clothing. A purring whimper managed to escape the merger of our mouths and her lips became even more active.

My hand didn't hold back in spite of being stopped a couple of dates ago. The mood and the setting just seemed ideal this night, she seemed to be giving out a row of green signals. She must have sensed my frustration as my palm and my fingers caressed that one breast, roaming to the underside of her arm, searching for a way to touch bare skin.

She broke off the kiss, but only long enough to tell me eagerly, "Will you get the clasp behind my neck."

Encouraged by her seeming eagerness for me to undress her, I moved my fingers up behind her collar and dexterously managed to release it, also lowering the zip as far down her back as I could reach. I could now pull the material down her arms with Sherry's assistance in helping to reveal her body to me.

I still had a bra to navigate around before my hands could touch the smooth skin of her breasts, and have her nipples between my lips. It was a nice bra, I would adjudge designed more for appearance than functionality. It was cut low in front, I guess they'd call it a half-cup because the lacy top barely concealed the nipples that I was now searching for.

My hand had resumed its caress of her left breast, but she could see that I was still frustrated by not being skin on skin. "Do you want to get the bra too, it's much easier, you don't have to reach behind me, it joins between the cups?"

"Oh ok," nodding, "it's a pity that I have to be told, sort of disrupts the smooth flow Sherry."

"I'm only telling you because I suspect at this point in our relationship, we both want the same thing." She smiled that wonderful smile of hers that confirmed she was so ready fore us to move to the next level. "How's everything on your side, I can feel you hard beneath my shoulder blade, do you need to adjust. I don't want you to be uncomfortable."

I felt warm, like I may have blushed at her reference to my growing erection, "Sorry, is it uncomfortable against your shoulder?"

She laughed, "A woman would never complain when she can feel that reaction to a kiss. It's nice to know that I have that effect on you."

"A kiss is more than a kiss with you," I told her as my fingers managed to open the bra and I pulled the two cups away from her breasts, pausing to gaze down to admire the sight that greeted me. She was 26 - I was 29 - her body in its prime. She hadn't yet nursed a child, her breasts still firm and perky. My fingers softly caressed the smooth bare skin of her twin globes.

She turned her head in toward my chest, closing her eyes. Was it embarrassment, some women never quite appreciate how beautiful they are? Did she not want to watch my eyes gazing on her adoringly as I unveiled those wonderful orbs? The beautiful smooth flawless skin and the rapidly budding nipples required the touch of my fingers and my lips too would soon follow.

"They're beautiful, you are perfection, I've never seen a pair of breasts this good."

That opened her eyes and she looked up at me in wonder, "Really, you're not just saying that, because you are a lovely polite man who always seems to say the right thing?"

"No, they are the best, I can't wait to have my mouth on them, to lick and suck on them, feel those beautiful nipples that are becoming so hard under my touch."

"I'm glad you like them, a woman never knows what a man might think the first time he sees her body. I do get a bit embarrassed when it comes time for my bra to come off. I get nervous about the reaction."

"Surely you've never had a man be disappointed at seeing these?"

"I think a couple of guys have been."

"What, did they actually tell you they didn't like your breasts?"

"Not directly, but little things were said. I think one thought they weren't big enough and the other went the other way and thought they were too much. I guess you can't please everybody."

"They must be crazy, how could a man not love these? Oh, I can't bend my head down far enough to get to them."

"We can fix that," Sherry told me eagerly, scrambling up out of my lap, moving to sit alongside me but half-turned toward me, leaving her legs draped over mine. Now I could easily twist my head around and I planted my first kiss on her left breast, my tongue quickly getting involved as I alternatively licked and sucked on two magnificent nipples.

I felt her rest a hand on top of my head, running her fingers through my hair, at times guiding me from one to the other as she felt the need.

Our excitement level was definitely rising, I must have spent at least ten minutes attending to those wonderful breasts until my lips began to get puffy and sore. I eventually pulled my head back, looking longingly into those eyes, seeing only warmth and passion there. Then she used that hand that had been on top of my head to pull me into another deep and probing kiss that seemed to raise our temperatures another few degrees.

Throughout the kiss, the palm of my hand attempted to replicate what my mouth had been doing to that left breast of hers. Then I felt one of her hands touching the outside of my clothing below my waist, feeling around until she managed to grasp my bundle, still confined inside.

We were well and truly on a good path now, heading for the ultimate step in a relationship. When this long kiss broke, there was a degree of panting and a lot of heavy breathing, a man and a woman definitely on the same course.

The next time we came up for air from a long kiss, Sherry suggested, "It might be time to take this to my bedroom. Have you got any plans for this weekend, would you like to stay over?"

Wow! That moment in our relationship had arrived. There was not going to be a struggle - will she or won't she, a debate about whether we yet knew each other well enough. Sherry was being very adult about sex, she wanted it, I wanted it and we were about to adjourn to her bedroom in a civilised manner to fuck like rabbits. Oh happy days!

We each let go of respective body parts and stood up, Sherry naked above the waist, the top of her dress had already fallen to there. She shimmied the dress down the rest of her body in a delicious twisting movement of curves and stepped out of it. I am aware that I audibly gasped when I saw her standing virtually naked before me, a miniscule thong her only covering, barely concealing her mons and doing next to nothing to cover her arse. Undaunted, she turned around to face me, taking my hand shamelessly and leading me into her bedroom. The room was semi dark with only a bedside light to illuminate the way. It was a very feminine room, the top sheet and duvet (doona) were turned back ready.

I felt very overdressed and quickly reached to pull my polo shirt up over my head. At least now I was bare to the waist. Back then at that stage of my life, I was pretty buffed, I could show off some abs. Sherry reached out and ran a hand across my smooth hairless chest. "Nice!" was all she said.

That hand dropped to my waist and Sherry began unbuckling my belt. Having completed that task quickly, she drew my fly zipper down and let my trousers drop to the floor. I stepped out of the garment at my feet, bringing myself a step closer to matching Sherry, taking her into my arms, pulling her near nude body against me, squashing my still clothed cock between our bellies.

I couldn't believe my good fortune, having this beautiful woman within my arms and we were about to love the night away ... that was now a given. She raised an arm and folded it around my neck, her hand against my shoulder blade pulling me in closer. She wanted to be kissed again and I was happy to fulfil that need, bringing my lips to hers and we kissed passionately, fuelling the flames that were firing up in our loins.

We seemed to have set some new records for the length of passionate kissing since those first two on the driveway after the garden party, but this one went close to the longest. As our lips ground together, opening to allow our tongues to wrestle wildly, first in her mouth and then in mine, anticipation of what was about to happen reached a feverish pitch.

Neither of us wanted to break the spell, to come up for air, our breathing heavy, my erection rampant and squashed against her belly. I wished that I had shed my underpants before this kiss began. Sherry seemed reluctant when she peeled her mouth away from mine. We took this tender moment to look into each other's eyes, I could see the love there in those eyes.

"As nice as this is to be wrapped in your arms and feeling your love, the bed is so close and we would be much more comfortable there," she told me, her eyes misty, her lips moist, her nipples hard against my chest, my erection throbbing within its confinement.

Sherry drew back, our bodies separating, she looking down between us, her fingers taking hold of the elastic waistband of my jocks and carefully pulling them out and over the end of my hard-on, considerate and careful not to snag the sensitive organ as she removed my last trace of clothing.

We let them fall and I kicked them off my feet, took her hand and steered my lovely new girlfriend toward her own bed. She clambered on unglamorously (there are few good ways for one to get onto a bed prior to sexual coupling), on her knees, good bits revealed as her cheeks parted. She quickly rolled over onto her back and with arms open and outstretched, her body invited me to join her in comfort for what was about to come.

She unabashedly directed her eyes to staring at my bobbing erection as I followed her in clambering onto the bed. I had no qualms about her attention being drawn to my key sexual part and not my face, five very passive dates had obviously fired up her curiosity.

But first, there was the little matter of her breasts and nipples to be adored, admired and ravished. My lips and tongue soon saw to that, devoting several minutes to suckling on her wonderful breasts in spite of my rampant desire to be fully inside this beautiful woman.

All the while, Sherry emitted a sequence of gasps and moans as my lips and tongue delivered what sounded like exquisite sensations to her body. When I could no longer defer moving on to the next stage in my taking of Sherry's body, my face and mouth descended down the front of her body, pausing to kiss her navel, then sliding onward across her bare belly, only to discover she still wore the tiny piece of fabric that was the thong that barely concealed her heavenly treasures.

I grasped the thin pieces of string that clung to her hips and peeled the garment away from her mons. Seeming to be eager to shed her last vestige of clothing, Sherry raised her hips up from the bed. But in spite of her assistance, the string that was captured within the clutch of her arse cheeks clung momentarily within its secret confines until I could exert extra effort and her body relaxed the clamp of her delightful arse to release the string.