Sharing the Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had finally buried myself to the hilt when it hit me; here we were, fucking away on Jakes bother's lovely new bride. In fact I'm quite certain I was the first to enter her since she said the words "I do." I giggled to myself, at the happenstance that created this night. Jake pulled out of her again and left the room while I was still pounding away, she in turn became much more vocal.

"Ohhhhh... Fuck my pussy, Trey"

I sped up and slapped her ass, at the request. "Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh FUCK," followed by some heavy panting.

"God you......are one hot fucking slut......" All delusions of who and what she was, far away gone.

"I can't believe you hide it so well." I grunted.

"Uhgh, you know, FUCK.... got to keep up appearances.. oooohhhhh gggaaaawwwwDDDDDDdddd" As she uttered this sentiment she flipped her veil back, and proceeded to bat her big eyes back at me, with a wry smile painted on her alluring lips.

I had reached forward and was now palming her right tit in my hand, the other hand on her shoulder to help guide our rhythm. I squeezed and lightly tugged at her orb, which I had literally daydreamed about on many occasions. Most recently while I had Mandy blowing me in the church parking lot earlier today. Now I held this real life flesh-globe in the palm of my hand; even better, I was sawing my cock in and out of her lovely cunt. I slid my hand down and gripped her thick nipple between my thumb and index finger, pulling gently until her tender, taut flesh would no longer yield and it slipped from the lose grip and rebounded back to its origin.

She let out a low growl "FFFFFuuuck, yeah, Trey, you like my tits don't you?"

"I fucking love 'em, Steph." I groaned and slapped her ass again, which increased our pace.

"I knew it... I've seen you checking out my rack many, many, times. Mmmmmm god..." rocking her hips to meet mine "You've dreamed about this haven't you, Stud?" Never missing a beat and keeping up the pace set between us, she slammed and ground down into my pelvis. As a response, my right hand reared back and came down with such a furious crack, I thought I might have woken Mandy up. I then slid my left hand, which had recently slapped her ass, up her torso. I was kinda using it like a squeegee the way it gathered the condensation that had formed on her body from our furious fucking.

By the time I reached my intended goal and slid down to grasp her other heavenly sphere, my palm was almost as soaking wet as her pussy. I reached up further and smeared her face with my palm, literally rubbing her face in the excretion that was our union. My fingers came to her mouth and she took a couple of them inside and sucked.

With my right hand, I gripped her nickel size nipple and this time rolled it between my thumb and fingers over and over, teetering her on the verge of pleasure and pain. I swear I could gauge the ecstasy running through her body while her hips thrust against me once more; she was cumming yet again! This time she dug her nails into the carpet and let out a low "FFFFFFuuuuuuUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKkkk..." as she once more came all over my rock hard cock.

Jake came back with her desk chair, placed it right in front of her. I returned my hand to her shoulder while my other hand once again enveloped her tit.

"Ready to show Trey how BIG a Slut you are?"

"mmmaw hu" was her only answer. You could see we had driven her past the point of ecstasy and now she was becoming worn.

I returned both hands to her hips and I began furiously fucking this slut for all I was worth. I may not be as big as Jake, but I make up for it in TPM's. We were fucking so hard and fast, I thought we might travel in time, and she had cum so many times that we had whipped up a white froth that encompassed the base of my cock and was now rolling down my ball sack.

I really didn't know what the chair had to do with anything, until I saw Jake sit and scoot his ass forward. He now lay on his back in the chair with his knees curled up towards his chest. Jake gripped his cock and began stroking. Steph leaned forward and stared licking and sucking his balls. I kept thrusting. I thought "It's hot, but she had her mouth on my balls just a little while ago so it wasn't THAT great, nor much of a show."

Jake then gave me a thumbs up and a cocky smile. He put his hand on top of her head and lightly pushed. It took me a second to realize what was going on now, but I could still hear the moist sounds of Steph's tongue making contact with flesh. Suddenly it hit me "She's licking his asshole! This beauty, the mother fucking prom queen is sticking her tongue out and licking away at Jake's shitter!"

"What a slut." I had actually audibly said with a tone of disbelief. I heard Steph groan/moan and I swear her pussy got hotter by a degree or two.

Why had this gotten to me so much? To this point in my life, I had experienced many things sexually to this point. I'd had two girls at once; hell, Jake and I had even finger-cuffed a couple girls other than Steph. But I had watched a girl rim some old dude in a porno once and when I saw it... It amazed me!

The thought of combining those two orifices had never occurred to me before. From that point I had built it up to be my next ultimate thing, yet no girl I had been with since would even consider it. Now this hot fucking bitch, whose tits I had fantasized about, was performing the zenith of all sexual experimentation on my best friend only inches away.

In fact, she had both hands on his ass cheeks, spreading them to get better access. The sight was priceless. I mean really, Steph veil had flipped forward again and was now half way up Jakes stomach, her tongue buried in Jake'ss ass, his balls resting on her nose, him stroking his cock his knuckles partly covered by the veil, groaning and telling her what a slut she was and how he loved her tongue in his ass. I looked down and saw the way Steph's athletic ass rippled as I thrust into her sloppy cunt. I reached up again and grabbed a nipple, and just as I began to twist, as though it was a cum button, another orgasms shot through her body.

That was all I could take; the heat from her cunt, the way her ass involuntarily shook as the orgasm took hold of her, and watching her so willingly debase herself. I felt my balls tighten with one more thrust, and for a brief second I thought about pulling out, but Steph could feel I was about to cum she pulled herself away from her work long enough to say, "Fill me up, Trey!"

And I did... I don't know how many times I've dropped a load in my life, but this one is for sure in the top 5, both in intensity and length. I swear it seemed like it was an hour that I just unloaded into this bitch. Shot after shot, my toes curled, and I think I felt a kidney shoot out the end of my cock. Just as I was pulling out her, I had filled her so well that my cum simply rolled out of her and down her thigh. I heard the tell tale grunting of Jake and knew he was about to unload, and did he ever. In a flash, he was on his feet jerking his cock and shooting his load all over his new sister-in-law's veil covered face.

"Take that, sis, you fucking little slut!"

Steph sighed and said something like "That was fun, have to do this aga..." and slumped on her side and fell asleep. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of her cum covered veil stuck to her face before I helped Jake get her into bed. He took the veil off and put it back wherever it came from, dried cum and all. We went back into the living room and had a final beer. He proceeded to fill in the blanks for me; she and Jake had been fucking for almost four years, he was even her first.

"Poor girl," I thought to myself, starting out with a horse cock like his, damn. They had dated once, on the down low, while she and Jeff were on a break. It was the same time as Jake's first year in college, and I remember all the trim that used to just line up at his dorm room door. Hell, he was even banging one of his prof's. Steph ended up walking in on him and it was over, except she could never say no to his cock.

He told me how it was a good thing that I knew, because, as I could see, she was quite the slut and there were quite a few things he wanted to try with her before he was done with her, and experiment we did. I personally was dying to feel that warm wet tongue against my crinkled sphincter, and, later, that time did cum.

12