Sharing the Fun - An L, L & N Story

Story Info
They have a long distance relationship and Nick's joined in.
1.7k words
3.8
6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick had been talking to Louise and Logan for a few days now and the conversations had gone from polite and friendly, to down-right filthy – particularly over the last day. Nick was a dirty-minded individual who loved writing erotica. At six feet tall, he was broadly built with a nice smile. He had enjoyed the conversations and they both Louise and Logan seemed relaxed and fun.

Louise was younger than Nick by quite a margin, but she found him arousing. His wicked imagination that produced the erotic stories that she had been enjoying, made her want to get to know him more intimately. Logan was living far away for work; so, in order to make their long-distance kinky relationship work, they sometimes involved others in their play. Nick was lucky enough to become that other someone.

They had been talking for a while when Logan proposed a bit of a naughty first social meet. The more Nick and Louise listened, the more turned on they were. His suggestion was that as they lived very close to each other, they would meet at a nearby supermarket. Once there, they would sneak into the toilet at the back of the store together. Once inside, Nick was allowed to suck and tease Louise's breasts whilst she was allowed to stroke his cock. Neither of them were to cum and there would be no other touching.

It was hot and risky... Nick's cock was throbbing hard just thinking about it. He agreed, grabbed his stuff and headed out the door over to the supermarket. He was dressed in his black jeans, grey t-shirt and a black coat as he headed into the store messaging them. His adrenalin was spiking now, through a mixture of nerves and excitement. He looked back through the store, waiting for her. He messaged asking what she was wearing, and then spotted her as soon as the message came through... a pair of dark blue jeans and a white coat. She was about five and a half feet tall, gorgeous red hair and a nervous – but pretty – smile. Her gorgeous full breasts were just visible under her coat.

Nick walked over and quietly said hi, complimenting her on how gorgeous she looked in person. He could feel his cock throbbing in his pants. They walked slowly towards the toilets waiting for the few customers nearby to leave. As they did, Nick suggested she go in first and he would follow her. She nodded and quickly headed in. Nick stood – ostensibly looking at the shelves, waiting for a few minutes. Unable to wait any longer, he headed over to the door and slipped inside, locking it behind him.

She was stood nervously, looking at him, she had taken her coat off and her gorgeous E-cup breasts were poking out of the black material. He grinned, and rubbed his cock through his jeans.

"You look incredible Louise..."

"I like this top." She said smiling, undoing the first few buttons, allowing her top to open – exposing her breasts to his greedy eyes. He looked them over, the left nipple was pierced; he decided to start there... he licked and sucked on the nipple. Her skin was soft, warm and tasted delicious. His hands were behind his back, and though the temptation was there to touch her, he followed their rules.

He swapped breasts – aware that she was filming this for Logan to enjoy later. He undid his pants, and stepped back to let her see his hard, thick cock. He stroked it slowly, and then she reached out to grip it. They were aware of the time restraints; someone could have seen them come in, or someone could come to the toilet – but they were so horny. Nick went back to sucking, licking and teasing her nipples. His cock ached – he needed to cum so desperately.

"I've an idea – let's take a sexy photo for Logan – something that looks really naughty."

"What did you have in mind?" Louise asked.

"Kneel down, as though you were about to suck my cock..."

Nick wrapped his hand around the length of his cock and stroked it in front of her as she knelt. She looked amazingly hot – he wanted to cum there and then, but knew they hadn't the time or her partner's permission. He took the photo – marvelling at how naughty it looked, even though they hadn't done anything.

There was a noise outside the door and they broke apart.

"I think that's our cue..." Nick said with a nervous smile. "You leave first, then I'll leave after a few minutes."

They tidied themselves away quickly – it was certainly easier for her to hide her gorgeous tits, than it was for Nick to get his very hard cock back in his pants. She slipped out of the door, and a few minutes later, Nick slipped out as someone tried to walk in. Looking as innocent as possible – trying to keep his smirk at bay, Nick walked out of the store.

Messages flew back and forth on the site... It was so hot. Nick sent a few photos to Logan and they shared the video of her breasts being sucked. The posed photo of her on her knees was a big hit. Louise confessed that her adrenalin was through the roof, and she was a bit panicky as well as incredibly turned on. Nick suggested walking back over the road together.

They met at the main door and walked back over the road – Nick showing her the photos on his phone. As they parted ways, he was chatting to Logan who was glad they had enjoyed it. He said he was playing around with an idea and would message Nick later. Nick got home and proceeded to stroke himself off over the video and photos then flopped down – he sent a new story to them and they continued to chat absolute filth for the rest of the day... they were all turned on so much.

As Evening approached, Logan messaged Nick privately asking if he wanted to be part of surprise for Louise – it would require him to absolutely follow their rules. He agreed instantly; he was a very lucky guest in all of this. And he could already feel himself getting harder before even knowing what the surprise was. Logan began to explain: Nick would go around to her house, she would meet him and take him upstairs – where she would strip for him and put on her collar. She would lie on her bed and masturbate. However, she was not allowed to orgasm – at all. Nick was to wank his cock and cum all over her tits...

Nick agreed. Logan had asked for one more thing as well – he had loved the posed photo earlier and would love to see one where Nick's cock was even closer to her lips – as though she was about to swallow it whole. Nick grabbed his coat and headed round. It only took a minute to get to her house, and he stood outside, nervously waiting.

Louise opened the door looking a bit surprised. She explained that her housemates were in, Nick walked in and followed her through the house, greeting her housemates politely as he followed Louise up the stairs. He didn't think his cock could be any harder. Louise continued to explain that her housemates knew a bit about her lifestyle.

Nick followed her into her bedroom and explained Logan's rules and instructions; there was to be no touching at all of each other apart from one kiss that he wanted filmed. She walked over to him and Nick set the video recording on his phone, then kissed her. She was soft and warm and he was tempted to put his arms around her, but held back. He wanted to grab the back of her head as they kissed, but didn't. Instead, they shared one long kiss – tasting each other for the first time. Finally, Nick broke the kiss...

"Wow gorgeous... that was amazing. Logan wants you naked and wearing your collar."

She stripped out of her onesie and Nick got to look at her gorgeous curves in person for the first time. He quickly undid his jeans and pulled out his painfully hard cock, starting to stroke it. She fastened the collar on and asked how he wanted her. Nick had her lie down along the bed, head towards the end nearest him, and he described the photo Logan wanted. She opened her mouth as her hand went between her legs to rub her clit. Nick stepped closer, his cock was a breath away from her soft lips as he took the photo, so close but never touching. It looked incredible. He sent it straight off to Logan as he stroked his aching cock.

She reached out to grab her favourite dildo, a flesh coloured cock, and slid it into her pussy. She was so turned on, she could force it all the way in quite quickly, then began to fuck herself with it as Nick reminded her of the rules – no orgasms. He took photos and videos, sending them to Logan, as he stroked his cock – watching Louise. He could feel the orgasm building in his balls and knew it wouldn't be long now.

"Do you want my cum all over your tits gorgeous?"

"Yes please, fuck, I need your cum all over my tits..." She moaned out, breathlessly.

She looked up at him, her free hand grabbing her breasts and teasing them as he stepped closer... his hand a blur now as he readied himself, hit record on the camera and then exploded. Stream after stream of his cum exploded. The first went all the way across her breasts and into her hair by her shoulders. The second, third and fourth coated her breasts, particularly the right one – as he milked the rest out of his cock down onto her nipples.

Nick stood breathing heavily for a minute, looking down at the glorious sight, enjoying it before sending the last of the videos and photos. He thanked her quietly – wishing he could kiss her again – but telling her that Logan expected her to keep his cum all over her, until told otherwise. She smiled a naughty, horny smile and slid into her onesie – ready to walk him out (past her housemates again). He thanked her once more, as he slipped from the house, merrily walking down the street.

Who knew what the next adventure would bring...