Sharing the Jacuzzi Ch. 02

Story Info
The neighbor gets a MUCH closer look.
4.8k words
4.38
103.4k
31

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docBlue
docBlue
331 Followers

Now that two erotic events have happened to my wife (the episode in the sauna with my friend and having her body displayed to the oil delivery man) she has become much less inhibited. Where she would normally dress in pajamas or sweats, she now often dons a very thin silky robe. She sometimes wears it out in the garden or to the front lawn to pick up the newspaper. Our neighbor, Bob, seems to be outside on his deck or in his yard a lot more often these days and I can't say that I blame him.

Cindy's breasts look very sexy through that robe; it really shows the contours of her body. From not too far way, you can clearly see what she has up front. Her tits sway from side to side as she walks and her nipples protrude. And being that the hem ends about four inches below her ass, catching a glimpse of her leaning has become a popular sport for the neighbor and me.

Although my wife has loosened her shyness quite a bit, she still's not the type to just drop her clothes in front of someone. However, history has shown that some situations can lead her to abandon those inhibitions completely.

Having told my wife that our neighbor Bob had seen her entire encounter with the oil guy, we both realized that Bob was going to be omnipresent in hopes of a replay. Perhaps teasing him, as well as me, was one of the reasons for her skimpy attire on some of her little errands around our property?

It all just made me more determined to contrive another situation that would end up in some major exhibitionism on her part and test how far she would go. She wouldn't easily fall for being locked out of the house again so more ingenuity was needed.

I had learned that Bob had been working from home much more often lately. I also knew that my Cindy didn't know that. She would still wander out to the Jacuzzi in the nude when I was with her, but I wondered if she would do that when I was not at home. The thought excited me.

So one day, while chatting with good old Bob, I began to form a plan. I offered him some bags of fertilized soil that I hadn't any more need of, "I'll leave them out for you the next time I remember. If I don't see you, I'll just give you a call and you can pick them up."

A few days later, I decided to put my plan into action. I headed out to work in the usual manner and time, but instead, I parked about half a mile up the road. I made my way to the wooded area behind my house; there are some good hiding places where I could go unnoticed, yet still have a good view of the Jacuzzi area. I brought my cell phone and video camera to help execute my plan.

Now I needed to prod my wife into appearing at the Jacuzzi at the same time Bob was retrieving the bags of soil, conveniently placed at the foot of our deck. That seemed to be the recipe for a more explosive situation!

Pretending to be at my office, despite the chance bird's song conspiring against me, I telephoned Cindy from my vantage point in the woods, "Hey gorgeous, what are you up to?"

"Oh nothing much, I've just finished my morning's work – thought I'd take some time to sit outside and read a little. It's a beautiful day."

"Well aren't you the lucky one!" I teased.

"Maybe you can take off early today and join me!"

"Perhaps I can, but I'm not in a 'reading' mood."

"I see." I could hear the smile in her voice, "Of course you could make some suggestions on alternative ways to spend the afternoon?"

"Oh, I'm full of suggestions." I chided her.

"I'm sure, but lately it seems most of them have something to do with me losing some portion of clothing."

"Damn, now why didn't I think of that?" I paused for effect. "Hmmm, now that I did, I'm starting to get an erection!"

"Then you really should have stayed home so I could've taken care of that!" She giggled, and then continued. "You weren't thinking about me slipping my top off now were you? These little spaghetti straps seem to slide off my shoulders and down my arms so easily."

"Very tempting Cindy, it almost sounds like you really are?"

"Well perhaps I really am – seeing how it's got you going!" I heard the swish of fabric along the phone.

"Did you just take your top off?" I whispered in anticipation.

"Uh-huh! Maybe I should take my shorts off too – what do you think?"

"I think we're close to having phone sex."

"Want to? Ok then, what would you like me to do now?" She offered.

"What? Oh my, go on then, take your shorts off – what are you wearing underneath?" I heard the sound of a zipper.

"They're off! I'm standing in the family room wearing just a skimpy pair of white briefs and my lacy bra – happy?"

"Take your bra off!" My patience vanished.

"Hold on a few seconds." I heard the phone rustling as she took her bra off. This was unreal. Cindy was actually doing as I asked. Maybe I should just forget my plan and hurry straight home? "Ah, that feel's nice, bra's off!"

"Oh my! Run your hands over your tits Cindy, are your nipples hard?"

"Getting there!"

"Shit Cindy, I'm going to bust through my pants at this rate! Slide your panties off real slow."

"Mmm, down they go!" She murmured seductively into the phone.

"Damn, I'm going to come in my pants if you keep going on with this!"

"I'd like that, you rubbing your crotch behind your desk and then messing up your pants!" Cindy let out a dirty little laugh at the prospect. "Now that I'm naked, I have to tell you I'm feeling a bit aroused right now!"

"Would you touch yourself then – between your legs?"

"Mmmm, like this?"

"What do you mean like this?, I can't see you – give me details!" I changed my tone for effect. "Oh no, Cindy stop! I've got to take this call on the other line, give me a second, sorry."

I pressed hold on my phone and then dialed Bob's number. I almost joined us all together by mistake!

"Hi Bob, just called to let you know I left those bags of soil out this morning." I sounded urgent, but it was just my excitement. Somehow, Bob assumed some urgency.

"Thanks, I'll let your wife know I'll be stopping over right away."

"No need, Bob. The bags are out by our deck. If you see her, just tell her I sent you over for them."

"OK, I'll go get them." Bob took the bait and hurried off the line, probably hoping to catch her in that robe. He was about to catch her in much less! Now to get Cindy out there too!

I clicked back onto the line with Cindy, "You still there?"

"Yes, how could you leave me standing here naked and aroused?" She teased.

"I am sorry about that, I had to take the call – you still want to play?"

"Okay, what do have in mind next?"

"Why don't you ... take a little trip outback?"

"In broad daylight?" Her tone suddenly became suspicious, "Wait a minute. You didn't arrange for another delivery guy to visit, did you?"

"No! I swear – nobody is scheduled to deliver anything!" I wasn't lying, exactly! "So why don't you just head on out onto the deck?"

"Okay then." She sounded slightly nervous, yet excited at the same time. I heard her walking through our house and framed the video camera to capture her.

At about this time I could see Bob heading across his yard toward the little path between our properties. This was great timing. He would get a good look before she saw him.

"Cindy, describe exactly what you're doing."

"Ok, I'm opening the back door right now."

Bob saw our back door open and stopped cold, as my wife emerged nude from the doorway. She was talking into the phone and didn't notice him at all. By the time she looked towards his house to see if the coast was clear, he had already ducked down and remained still as the trees around him. I had wanted him to catch her in the Jacuzzi, but this was even better. He watched silently at what followed.

Still on the phone, Cindy narrated the scene for me as I watched her from the woods behind the house. She peeked out the back door and sensing the quiet, grew bolder and stepped out onto the deck.

"What are you doing now?" I blurted out.

"I'm on the deck, naked."

"Anyone around?"

"Looks quiet, the neighbors curtains are closed."

"Then you're cleared for takeoff." I said, knowing that Bob was squatting down in the trees watching her.

"This is starting to make me horny." She whispered over the phone.

"Good, maybe I'll hear you cum by the end of this call."

"What?" She replied somewhat taken aback.

"Cindy, I've always wanted to have phone sex with you. Let's take this as far as we can!"

"Mmmm, I do feel sexy. What do you have in mind?" She tilted her face up into the warm sun. Her tits tilted upwards towards the sky as well.

"Stretch out like you do when you workout. Hold your hands above your head and twist your body from left to right, slowly." I continued.

I watched as she rotated her torso. Her tits were firm, nipples UP, and they glistened in the sunshine. Her ass stuck out as she stretched, accentuating the beautiful curve of her back. She was a sight! I just imagined how sweet her pussy smelled about now.

Bob was mesmerized as well. This was the home run he was waiting to hit ever since the last show.

"Ok Cindy, start rubbing your tits." I asked and she complied.

"Now squeeze them." She massaged both of them then squeezed them. I could see her face and how much she was enjoying this. Bob hadn't budget an inch.

"Now slide your hands down your body and back up over your tits."

Cindy placed the phone on the railing in 'speaker' mode so that she had freedom to move, "I'm getting very wet. I'm going to have to do something about this now."

She started sliding her finger up and down her pussy while massaging her tits. She started moaning a bit so that I could hear her as she gave me the details. I saw her eyes squint closed and her mouth drop open as she slid her finger into her pussy.

"Mmm, I can't believe I'm doing this. I have my finger's in-side" her breath grew short.

"Take it out and suck it" I grew bolder.

She took it out and slipped it into her mouth, slowly sucking as she withdrew it. Cindy's distraction allowed Bob the opportunity to get onto his knees, open his pants, and slowly stroke his member, trying to last as long as his luck would have it.

"Cindy, you are so sexy. I can hear you moaning – cum for me!" I yelled into the phone. I have my cock out right here in the office!"

"Ooooh!" She responded partly to play her part.

"Now lean your tits over the railing. Reach down and slide your finger into your wet pussy."

She was so worked up I barely finished my sentence as she leaned her full round tits over the railing where they hung like two perfectly ripe melons. I wanted to eat them.

"Imagine there's someone watching you. Imagine there are four guys watching you right now!"

The sound of my wife moaning loudly cascaded across the yard as well as through the phone. Her hips were writhing as her fingers moved up and down rapidly pumping her pussy. Then she closed her eyes, stopped for a second or two as her mouth opened wide and let out a loud, "oooohhh, aaahhh, eyyyyyy, AH! AH! Ahhhh."

She slowly stood up and let out a long breath through puckered lips. She circled her nipples a few times before sliding her hands down her body, between her legs, back up again. "Oh God, that was so good!" She said into the phone.

Meanwhile Bob had cum all over the brush around him. I looked down and saw cum on the tripod I was using to videotape it all. I didn't even know when I spurted, "Cindy, you made me cum too! That was unreal."

"I can't believe I just did that out here." She confided as she calmed her engines. "Come home soon as you can."

"I will. You'll have to give me a replay when I get home today. I'll call you later." I hung up and watched as Cindy slowly made her way to the Jacuzzi.

Cindy looked around and decided to relax in the Jacuzzi. Bob took the opportunity to pull up his pants and sneak back to his house. I watched Cindy settle in and realized that I was stuck in the woods until she went back into the house. I zoomed the camera closer to the Jacuzzi area. It was good that I waited because I wasn't anticipating the events that would soon unfold.

Bob came back out of his house after only ten minutes and noisily crossed our yard, whistling along the way. Cindy didn't have a chance to get up and head inside the house. I could see her head swivel around looking for something to throw over herself, but there was nothing. She must have been thinking, "Oh my god, how long has he been out here?"

Cindy didn't know why he was coming over. Maybe he saw her and went over the edge. I was thinking similarly when I saw Bob stop and hover over the bags of soil I left out. Cindy, uncertain of what to do, shouted out, "John? Are you back already?" Just to let him know she was there.

Bob looked up at the Jacuzzi feigning surprise and said, "Oh, gee, Cindy. Sorry, I didn't know you were out here. Your husband told me to come over and pick up these bags of soil he left for me. I'll just grab one and be out of here in a second, sorry again".

As if putting a puzzle together, my wife furrowed her forehead and tried to decipher what had just happened, "When did he call you?"

"I picked up his message just a few minutes ago." He said, removing some suspicion that he'd been home earlier. "Look I'll just come back later." He added as he eyed her bare shoulders.

Now, I don't know why I did it, but when I noticed she had left her phone on the deck railing, I called her again. There was an awkward moment as neither moved while Cindy let it ring. This heightened their awareness of her nudity. So I tried yet again.

"Oh!" She snapped, "Bob, could you please get that phone for me. It's probably my husband." I'm sure Bob was about to shit a brick that she might reveal he was in the yard while she was in the Jacuzzi. Bob walked over and turned his face away as he handed her the phone, "Uh, sure, here you go."

"Hi beautiful, how's it going?" I innocently asked her.

"I'm relaxing in the Jacuzzi." She said flatly.

"Oh, still out there, huh? Well, you may want to get your naked ass inside before it's too late because I left out some bags of soil for Bob to pick when he got home today." I warned.

She spoke quietly, "And did you consider what happens if my naked ass is still outside?"

"Then he's going to get a much closer look than he ever did from his window." I said jokingly. "But you have time to get inside before he gets home."

"Well, not today I don't!" she interrupted.

"You're kidding!" I tried to act surprised.

"No. Why do I think you probably had something to do that?" My pause gave her the answer. "Little boys shouldn't play with fire, John!"

Bob had started to move away, but Cindy waved to indicate for him to wait. Knowing Cindy, she was about to give me a little payback for setting her up again.

"Well," I tried to recover, "I was just so worked up before. I wasn't thinking he would be home when I called to let him know the bags were out there."

"But there was a chance?"

"Yes, I suppose."

"Well then, I wouldn't want to disappoint your dirty mind."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, suppose I was locked out again!"

I could hear Cindy's voice return to normal volume as she winked at Bob and pretended all was normal.

"OK, if I see Bob later, I'll be sure to show him where they are."

Then she hung up and turned towards Bob.

"Can you put this back?"

She held up the phone and Bob moved towards the Jacuzzi.

"Uh, you might need it again." He stammered.

"No, I'm done."

She rose to her feet, holding one arm across both breasts in an effort to feign modesty. She held out her other hand to give him the phone. The bubbling water stopped just above her well-trimmed bush. She reached out. Trying to cover both her breasts with one arm is like trying to cover your forehead with a band-aid. Bob froze for a moment as his jaw went slack. He liked watching her, but even he wasn't ready for this. That didn't stop his eyes from rolling up and down her body.

He took the phone, red-faced and shaking as he turned back towards his house and said, "Uh, I really have to go. This is a very awkward time to be here. I'll need to come back later with a hand truck anyway."

My wife seized the opportunity, saying... "We have one, no reason to go and come all the way back again. I'll go in and get it." Bob stood there, totally stunned at his luck. First she masturbated out on the deck, now she's getting OUT of the Jacuzzi nude?

"Uh Bob? Please just turn around until I get inside, I didn't bring my robe out with me."

"Oh! Uh, sure! Bob stammered as he turned his back. I could see his dick rise in his pants, even from this distance.

My wife stepped out of the Jacuzzi and paused to strain the water from her hair. My wife's gorgeous nude body, nipples erect from being in the water, was just a few feet from our neighbor! My erection returned too.

Cindy tiptoed behind him as Bob's eyes stretched too see. When he heard her going up the steps, he took a good peek at her ass, just before Cindy turned to check on him. He turned away giving Cindy the opportunity to act on her idea and lock the door.

"Oh no! Not Again!" She yelled.

Bob instinctively turned and cried excitedly... "What? What?" At this point he was looking at her nude body facing the doorway, her narrowing back blossoming out into her firm heart shaped butt. He could see her entire right side as well, her large round breast sloping out over her flat midsection. He started over to her as if it were an emergency, but then stopped short, almost as an exaggeration.

"Oh my Cindy, I'm sorry, but when I heard you yell".

"Well, it doesn't matter much now!" She replied dismissively. " I've locked myself out." She turned toward him some more and saw his eyes locked onto her body. "Now what do I do?"

"I'll go get you a towel or something." He tried to be a gentleman, but wished he hadn't made the offer.

"Someone else may come along while you're away. That'd be worse. Let's see if you could jiggle the door open first."

As Bob walked up beside her he couldn't help staring down the back of her body at her firm ass. She knew it. Cindy leaned forward, grabbed the doorknob, and pulled it in frustration. This had the affect of making her tits hang down and jiggle back and forth. Bob leaned his head to the side and stared at her swaying breasts.

Cindy saw everything he did whilst pretending not to notice. She backed away as he moved to the door. She tried to show some vanity by placing one arm across her breasts and one hand down in front of her sex.

"I'd have to break it." Bob said after he tried once or twice.

"Oh no." Let me think.

Cindy raised her arm to her head clearing a view to her tits. They stood within a few feet of each other as Bob took in her full beauty. "My God!" He blurted out.

"What?" she saw him gazing at her body.

"You're just, well, uh, really look very, uh, beautiful!" He stumbled over his words.

"Oh, Bob. This is so awkward. I'm sorry."

"Please don't apologize!"

Cindy put her arm across her chest again then changed her tone. "Wait! I think we leave an extra key out now."

She tiptoed over to a tall planter at the far corner of the deck as Bob watched her ass wiggle back and forth. She fell to her knees, her heels supporting her butt and looked down into the planter. Bob watched as her tits hung over the planter. She leaned forward slightly giving Bob a little display of her pussy. She leaned over even farther as she reached for the key, this time showing a very nice display of her sex. Bob was only a few feet away and could see the entrance to her warmth. He immediately grabbed his pants. Cindy took her time as Bob squeezed his crotch and put his hands over the wetness building on his pants.

docBlue
docBlue
331 Followers
12