Sharing the MILF List Ch. 08 Pt. 1

Story Info
From 3 Moms and an Aunt we select the one.
10.5k words
4.74
97.6k
89

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,185 Followers

From the Author: The MILF List series is proving to be very popular. This installment is broken into 3 parts since it is very long. I hope you like it. Comments are appreciated. Thanks for voting but mostly, thanks for reading. -C

Morning came with a dull steel gray light. The sister's dark bodies where draped over mine, pussies both pressed against my thighs. The chill of the morning did not penetrate our little scrum. I roused and padded naked to the bathroom.

I released a very uncomfortable Mrs. Wills from her cuffs, leaving her grunting in relief. I requested she start breakfast and said I would send her help, hoping I could. I returned to the master bedroom, showered and by the time I emerged and put on new cloths, a polo shirt and baggy sweat pants, the smell of breakfast was wafting up from downstairs. Alissa got up when I arrived, groggy but beautiful despite the morning and went to take her shower.

I kissed Melissa awake. She rolled onto her back. I pulled the covers down and kissed her breasts, moving up to her neck and ear. "Ready to fuck your nephew?" I asked.

Her eyes fluttered open, fixing on me as I rose up above her to find her eyes. I did not wait for a response but got off the bed. "I can smell breakfast. Come down and eat. You will need the strength."

I left her there, aware she might stay and confront her sister but Alissa followed me by ten seconds. Melissa arrive later, fresh from her shower. As I had instructed, Mrs. Wills was up, bustling about the kitchen, making pancakes which were good with coffee, eggs and sausage. I ate carefully, not wanting to stuff myself but finding myself ravenous. Alissa arrived and joined us. After I was finished, Chris appeared.

"How was Annie when you left her?" I asked casually.

Chris sort of grinned but then bowed his head and took a seat. "She was good. I think she likes it as much in the ass as anywhere else." He glanced nervously at Alissa as he spoke.

"Did you take a shower, Chris?" His mother asked. When my gaze snapped to her she looked abashed and Chris looked positively embarrassed.

"We'll have none of that, Mrs. Wills. Get your son breakfast and then suck his cock for him, Laura. You are his mother but today you serve us all." She set a steaming plate before him. "You did shower, right Chris?" I asked.

He grinned crookedly and nodded. His mother looked relieved. She took off her apron and then fit herself under the table, between her son's legs. She struggled to get his cock into her mouth but the moment she did, Chris sighed and his whole body flexed. When the fresh moment of pleasure passed, he looked at me, gratitude and joy in his eyes.

"Don't come, Chris. We have another candidate to hold all your come today."

He nodded with tight lips but I was speaking with my eyes on Alissa and she fairly preened with it.

Chris pulled his mother off his cock a few minutes later and she clambered up to resume clearing the dishes. The clock said nine-thirty. None of us spoke. Laura wore another maid's outfit, one that showed her cleavage to great advantage with a white bib that bulged from time to time, revealing that the black blouse was diaphanous and transparent, showing her great white breasts clearly when viewed from the side.

My phone rang. It was Brent. I walked casually out onto the deck and through the hedge. For a moment, I thought I saw someone in the Kingston house and wondered if Sammy had returned.

"Sonny? So, what do you want me to do? Mom is bound up like Annie."

"Is she naked?"

"Yes. Just like you said."

"I changed my mind. Have her dress in something nice and normal, elegant maybe. Have her bring you over about ten. Then she should wait for half an hour or an hour before returning. She should bring something for Laura, something she needs to give her face to face so she has to come in. When I ask who you want to fuck, you know what to say?"

"I want to fuck my dear mother." Brent said, like he was reciting some trite line for the thousandth time and was bored with it. "I get it but what? Do you have everyone else primed to say the same thing?"

I left that alone. "Tell your mother I will give her a good day if she wants, but she can beg off any anytime, well, till we start anyway."

"Right. Like she is going to skip this now."

"When did you fuck her last?"

"Wednesday, like you said. We waited but shit it was way more difficult than I thought it would be. How do you keep from boinking your mom every morning?"

"She gets up before I do." I said. "Tell Natasha to try to be here around eleven. Think she can wait that long?"

"I don't know, Sonny. The waiting, the anticipation, I think it is getting to her. She was touching herself before I tied her up. Now she is looking at me now like a wolf at a cow social." Brent loved 'The Farside'.

"If she gets impatient you know what to do."

"Fuck her?" Brent asked hopefully.

"Suck her, Brent. But don't finish her. Heat her up but don't let her come. In fact, make sure she is hot when she drops you off."

"Whatever." He hung up. I almost went to see Annie but left the hedge to go back to the Wills house. My cock was really hard. The moment was at hand.

I just arrived back in the kitchen when it began. Laura was clearing the table of Chris' dishes.

"Missy, help with the dishes." Alissa said, blissfully unaware of her sister's resulting dagger stare. I waited. Melissa finally shrugged a little and did, stocking the dishwasher while Laura wiped and cleaned the table. Just as Laura finished, I moved behind her and lifted her dress. Everyone in the kitchen watched me or stared at her bare ass, Melissa standing nearly beside me. I ran a hand over each smooth, bare cheek of Laura's ass. She had gone completely still when I lifted her dress, leaning on the table. I ran a finger down the crease of her ass, deep enough to touch her ass hole and then around to her pussy.

"Good, Laura. Very good. Finish with the kitchen. The others will be arriving around ten." I went to the sink and washed my hands.

"Missy, help her, would you." Alissa spoke with a measured, even tone. Repeating her earlier instructions to her sister and receiving essentially the same response.

I turned to look at Melissa for she had turned her eyes to me. I made no effort to direct her and after a moment, she returned to helping Mrs. Wills put things away. The doorbell rang, breaking the silence. It was ten till ten.

I answered the door, with Chris close behind. It was Sammy.

"Dude! Is she here? Is my Aunt Melissa really here?" He whispered, his eyes gleaming with anticipation.

I nodded, the time for being coy with everyone was long past. "Hello to you, too!"

Sammy's eyes got large. He looked at Chris. "Have you fucked her already?" His voice filled with menace.

The old Chris would have crumpled but now he merely smiled and nodded. "You'll get your chance, Sammy. Your Aunt Melissa loves to fuck from what I can tell. If I know Sonny, you'll get your chance."

While the general flow was clear in my head, the details remained a little fuzzy. I knew I had to present Melissa to Sammy but I really wanted everyone to be present when it happened. "Ah ha." I said aloud.

"Ah ha? Ah ha, what?" Sammy said.

"I want you to wait for a while, before . . . " I did not finish. Landon's car arrived and I saw Mrs. Rossini's car close behind. I closed the door. "Let them in, Chris, before they ring the bell." I pulled Sammy into the living room, hearing the clinking of the women in the kitchen. "Do you have your key?" I asked Sammy.

"Key? What key?"

"The key to Mrs. Kingston." I said softly, consciously leaving the phrase ambiguously wrong but deliciously suggestive.

"I think so, why?"

"Go fuck her. If you take her ass, be sure to clean up good before you come back. We are going to start without you but believe me you are not going to miss anything."

For a moment I thought Sammy was going to refuse. But finally he shrugged and nodded, his face impassive. Then he grinned. "You want me to fuck Mrs. Kingston? I'll fuck Mrs. Kingston." He opened the door and stepped out into the gray, rainy morning. He stopped. "Sonny, this better work out for me."

The serious tone of his voice worried me a bit but I nodded, "It will. Come back in twenty or thirty minutes."

He grinned and the usual Sammy was back. "You think it will take me that long?" He asked. "You flatter me, sir!" he said before prancing down to the hedge and disappearing through it. I glanced up at the Kingston's window's and thought I saw something. I wondered if Annie knew he was coming. I hoped not, it would spoil his surprise.

I walked into the kitchen. Chris was introducing Landon and Brent to everyone.

"This is Landon Clark and Brent Rossini." Chris said. "You guys know Mrs. Honeywell. And this is her very lovely sister, Melissa Crawford."

Landon's eyes found me, pulling away from Melissa who was leaning against the sink. Her legs where encased in black hose and her breasts filled a delicate half-bra which showed clearly through the transparent black blouse. She had the precise look of a woman inviting attention. Landon nodded. "Sonny, how you doin'." His eyes were sober. "Can I have a minute of your time?"

I nodded but did not move.

When Landon saw I was not going to have a private chat with him his lips became a thin line. Then he looked around, "Alissa's sister? What the fuck, Sonny? Aunt Missy? Where is Sammy? Shouldn't he be here? Fuck, Sonny, you are not leaving him out of this, of all mornings, are you?"

Everyone seemed a little tense. Rather than blend with that tension, I walked over to Alissa, took the coffee cup from her hand and set it down. I pulled her to her feet. She wore a long, flowing white linen skirt. Underneath, she wore a stretch black leotard that covered her body. It clung to her legs and torso, capturing her huge tits, outlining them perfectly, showing her nipples. The white skirt formed a contrast which suggested she was naked despite being fully dressed. The elastic material stretched thin over her breasts but blended with them, hiding the details, blending her dark skin with the fabric and leaving suggestions of her body evident to the eyes but no more.

"Are you ready?" I whispered as I hugged her.

She shivered. "Wet and ready, Sonny. Wet and ready." That got everyone's attention, mine included.

Alissa's leotard was cut broad on each shoulder. I smoothed my hands clearly over both breasts, then moved up to slip fingers under the neckline of the leotard near her shoulders. I pulled it down very slowly. Alissa sucked air through her teeth. The room got terribly still. I peeled the black cloth down her arms nearly unveiling her breasts. Alissa left her arms at her sides which kept the material taut on her breasts.

"Alissa, I think it is time you suck some cock." I said softly and with very little urging, she got to her knees. She pulled my sweats down my hips but my erect cock hooked them, stopping her progress. She worked the pants over the head of my cock and pulled them down to my thighs. Her lips approached my cock. She blew on me, her tongue snaked out and nearly touched my cock.

"Oh gawd!" Melissa groaned.

Alissa glanced at her sister, leaning against the sink, mesmerized, one leg bent so the foot was flat against the cabinet. Alissa turned her eyes back to my cock and delicately kissed the end of my cock.

"Sonny, not without Sammy." Landon said tightly.

"Yeah, Sonny." Brent said. "This ain't right."

"Sammy went next door." Chris said softly. "He'll be back in time."

I turned my head to meet Melissa's eyes. The expression on her face reflected her astonishment from the night before while she watched me fuck Annie in her kitchen but with a tense difference. She seemed aware that she was going to watch a lot of sex and it stunned her, despite what she had already seen. She was watching her sister for the first time, seeing her with a cock at her lips, a willing cocksucker and it seemed to stun her a bit.

I looked down at Alissa and though she was sucking my cock head with her lips, she was looking up at me, her eyes shocked by the reference to her son. She started to pull off my cock but I put a hand on the back of her head and eased her mouth further onto my cock.

Despite the activity of the day before, my cock was fully rejuvenated. The thrill of her lips on my cock sizzled through me. I felt the precursor to orgasm but I did not want to at that moment, not for Alissa. Alissa sucked my cock down her throat. She held me there, blowing and swallowing till I thought I would fill her throat with cum, ruining my resolve. She released me before I erupted, however, and with a loud slurping sound, she backed off my cock. I moved from before her, ending up next to Melissa. Laura moved to stand on my other side. I circled both their waists, a fact the other guys noted but both turned her eyes to Alissa kneeling on the kitchen floor without comment.

"Who's next?" Alissa asked, looking around at us.

Chris opened his jeans and moved to stand before Alissa. She gently unwrapped his cock and pulled him into her mouth, sucking and slurping before deep-throating him. Her face pressed against his abdomen and she sucked on him, hard. Chris, bless his heart, grunted once and came into the woman's mouth. She swallowed and swallowed and swallowed, till finally she pulled off of his cock, gasping and panting and still his cock spat at her. Finally, he ceased his lurching and Alissa slurped loudly as sucked on the still live end of his cock. She removed her mouth from his cock.

"My, my, young man, you have a deep well." Alissa tittered, clearly intoxicated with the taste of cock and the attention she was getting.

"Did he fuck you last night?" I said softly to Melissa, not so soft no one could hear but not loud either.

"Who, Chris?" She nodded. "While you were gone. But he did not come in me." She replied. Then she grinned a guilty little grin, "well, not between my legs."

Landon glanced over at us, his eyes a curious blend of arousal and curiosity.

I glanced at the clock. It was twenty after ten. Things were about to get interesting.

Chris pulled his cock from between Alissa's gleaming lips. Her eyes shone, a fever raged in her. Landon and Brent glanced at each other. They shrugged together. "Landon, you go." I said to break the deadlock.

Landon did not hesitate but moved to stand before Alissa. She looked up at him. She smiled. "Mr. Clark, so nice to see you." She purred. "I want to see more of you."

Landon gestured with a hand. "Help yourself."

Alissa unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his trousers like she was defusing a bomb. She pulled them wide, letting them drop down his legs. He grunted when she passed a hand over his erect cock. "No need for a fluffer, Missy. Sorry." Alissa said. Melissa ignored her as she had all morning, buoyed by the sure knowledge things would even out.

Alissa pulled Landon's briefs out and peered into them. "Hmmmm. Scrumptious." She pulled them down his hips and kissed the end of his cock. She sucked on it and then began to bob her head in the classic cock sucking fashion, holding it with both hands, her hair swishing as she sucked and bobbed. Her lips pursed and smoothed back and forth over the great blue vein which dominated Landon's cock. He looked down at the black woman sucking his cock, his hands on her shoulders. Abruptly she went completely down on him, taking him fully into her mouth in one smooth, slick motion. The woman had skills!

Landon groaned. He bent over her and slid both hands inside the tight material of her leotard, grasping both breasts, forcing it off them. Then his body bucked and he poured his cum into Alissa's throat. He straightened, his hands pulling at her breasts but finally resting on her shoulders while he finished spilling his cum into Alissa's sucking mouth, using her to balance while he came. She sucked, she hummed, she slurped and she swallowed. When Landon's cock slowed and stopped, he shuffled away, pulling his trousers up his legs.

"Next." Alissa said, licking her lips, cleaning the cum from them. Her eyes glittered with pride and arousal. She fixed her stare on Brent. Brent slouched by the wall. He straightened and slowly moved over to stand in front of Alissa, his jeans bulging with his erection. "Oh. Oh my." Alissa whispered.

"Fuck me." Melissa whispered. "Is that all him?"

Landon rolled his eyes. I nodded.

Alissa ran a hand up Brent's leg and thence to his crotch, grasping hold of his cock as best he could through the thick denim. She hesitated for a moment but then unbuckled his belt and pulled the button loose. Slowly, she unzipped him. His cock pressed out at his blue briefs, gaping the waistband. She pulled them out and down, revealing his large cock. She eyed it.

Melissa put a hand on my arm and squeezed, panting with excitement, too aroused to speak. Despite the competition with Alissa, the woman was undoubtedly turned on by the sight of her sister sucking cocks, one after the other.

Alissa kissed down the long, thick shaft with gentle, loving kisses, and then back up, before fitting her lips over the head of his cock, kissing it wetly. She then began to lick it, like an ice cream cone; long, wet strokes of her long tongue, from low down his shaft all the way up to the flared, red head. She stopped to suck on the head then resumed running her lips and tongue up and down the cock.

"I bet I can swallow the whole thing." Melissa said loud enough for Alissa to hear. Despite herself, she panted around the words so she sounded out of breath; which I guess she was.

The sound of the sliding patio door broke the tension of the moment. Alissa sucked on the head and then pressed her head down onto it, taking a third of the mammoth cock into her mouth. It stuck.

Sammy appeared. "Oh shit." He said softly, seeing his mother with Brent's great cock planted deeply in her wide open mouth.

Alissa's eyes found her son, her only movement. Their eyes met for a moment and she shivered. She closed her eyes and pressed her head down further, taking more of the huge cock into her throat. She gagged, she grunted, she snorted and then she pulled back, gasped and descended once more. She repeated the motion several times, going deeper each time till finally, Brent's whole cock lodged in her long, extended throat. I imagined I could see the swell of the head pressing outwards against the skin of her throat. She swallowed and Brent groaned. She was on her knees, her hands gripping his thighs, pulling at him as she sought to breath and suck alternately around the huge cock she had lodged in her throat.

"Don't make him come, Mrs. Honeywell. Think about the feel of that inside you while you suck your son." I spoke into the quiet thickness of the room, punctuated only with Brent's groans and Alissa's clicking and slurping and moaning as she sucked on the huge cock in her mouth. I tapped her on the shoulder.

Her eyes opened and she withdrew the huge cock from her mouth, sitting back on her heels; one obedient action in her favor. Before her, Brent swayed drunkenly, his eyes glazed and only after a few seconds did they clear so that he looked over at me. "What the fuck, Sonny!"

I patted the air between us. "Trust me, Brent. Trust me. If I am wrong, I am sure Mom will make it up to you."

He grunted.

I could feel the quizzical thoughts bouncing about us.

"My turn, then." Sammy said, a wicked gleam in his eyes. I could not determine if Alissa had comprehended where her son was but Melissa certainly had.

I regarded Alissa who, surprisingly was staring at me, not her eager son. I waited and finally she turned her head to look at him. Sonny unbuckled his own belt and moved to stand before his kneeling mother. Alissa looked at Melissa and smirked, just a little, a surpassingly brief expression before she focused on Sammy's pants, opening them and skimming them down his legs. She pulled his briefs, splotched unaccountably, down and regarded his newly erect cock. She licked it and made a face. "Can you wash first? What have you . . . ." Understanding dawned. "Oh, oh no, really?" She muttered.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,185 Followers