Sharing the MILF List Ch. 15: Conclusion

Story Info
They may look like mother and daughter, but...
55k words
4.79
108.2k
96

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,181 Followers

This is the final episode. Many issues need to be resolved, some are and some are not. Sharing the MILF list proves to need some development before things heat up. I hope you enjoy this conclusion. This is not the END, but the next in the adventures of Sonny Duncan. Thanks for your support. Vote your conscience, feedback is much appreciated. -C

*****

I took a Saturday bus home late Saturday morning half expecting to have someone dog me to go back to the Wills house. No one did. Alissa offered to give me a ride but I left her nude in her own bed. I did not fuck her again on the thought that I would need to retain cum for the Wills airtight flight. I walked pensively to the bus stop and rode it all the way home.

My blisters had something doing and they packed up and were gone before I go home. They left a note saying they would be back Sunday night. There was no sigh of Mom; that is, not only was she not in the house, there was no sign that she had even been home the night before. I wondered if my blisters wondered what mommy dear was up to but they did not mention it in their note. Whatever was going on between the females of my household, they did not feel any need to include me in their negotiations.

I spend most of the day studying and found I was curiously focused. Whenever the flow stopped, I thought about Laura Wills and the rail and yes, I got hard but oddly, I felt like I was not being left out of anything. I liked it, a day to myself. I puttered some, studying enough to salve my conscience. I waited for the guys to call and for me to feel slighted or left out. I thought about calling Alissa about seven that evening but demurred. I settled in and watched "Die Hard" again since it was on HBO. I hate watching movies like that with the polite words dubbed in. It is just not the same. I went to bed early and slept like the dead.

The next day was much the same. I studied and puttered, fixing myself a nice breakfast without any females sneering at my sloppy cooking or telling me when things were done. Of course I overcooked my sunny side up eggs but no one was there to point that out to me and they tasted just fine. I had learned to cook because from time to time I pissed of all the females in my house and it was better to eat alone. At first, they used that against me because I would only resort to PB&Js but eventually I learned to cook myself just so they would not threaten me with whatever the "fuck Sonny" issue of the month was. They were never mean, just saucy and from time to time that was just irritating.

It was around noon when Sid called. "Hey Sonny?"

I did a quick calculation and discovered it must be around one in the morning there. "Sid, Dude, what are you doing up this time of night on a Monday morning?"

"Do not even ask. I will tell you everything and then you'll want to come over here and get a taste yourself. I called to ask about Annie. I haven't talked to her since you told her to call. What's going on?"

I explained what I thought was going on.

"You're not over there?"

"No, Sid, I am not really into all that stuff. I tied the women up just to keep things organized, not really to, well, actually I did kind of like that part of it but all the other stuff, that just isn't my thing. Mom has been over there all weekend and I would have bet all that was not her thing either. But she has not come home wagging her tail behind her, either." I stopped talking. "Okay, TMI, right?"

"Well, maybe. But Sonny, it really is good to know stuff like that though. I just wanted to be sure she was all right."

"You are a good egg, Sid. She is fine. We are taking fine care of your wife."

Silence.

"Sid? You still there?"

He was, I heard him grunt and I could not interpret the sound. Finally Sid did speak. "Sonny, listen, you know, last week, what we talked about?"

I thought back, leafing through my fuzzy memory. "Right, the MILFs and Mr. Cheng?"

"Uh huh. Listen Sonny, I know you did not discuss the MILFs with Cheng and that was fine. It was really up to him to bring it up. He knows that. A guy just does not offer up a MILF unless, well, a guy does not do that to any woman without prior permission."

I waited.

"Well, I don't think Cheng is done with you. He might be back. You know, ah, he might still be interested in one of your MILFs. I don't know that for sure but it strikes me as very odd that he got you into his car with a couple bimbos and then just watched you fuck them."

"Hey, I did not fuck them both, just the one he offered me. Should I have refused his offer, Sid? Did I misread the situation?"

"No, no, not at all. I think you read it just fine. I just got to thinking yesterday that I cannot imagine that Mr. Cheng would not still be interested in an American MILF for his collection."

"You think he will call me again or something?"

"He might. I wanted to be sure you were aware of that possibility."

"Possibility or certainty?" I asked.

"Well, I'd say certainty. If I know the man and I may not but if I do, he wants a MILF before he terminates his stay and returns to China. Unless he has other options, which he might, I am thinking you have not seen the last of him. I know you are but be flexible." Sid paused.

When he spoke again, he sounded a little embarrassed.

"I know this may not be my business exactly, Sonny, but I like you and want you to do well. I, I thought about this several times this week and wondered if I should mention it. You see, I think you are a unique guy. Most men, people really, they have a specific spectrum of attraction. I mean, there is a small set of people who trip their trigger. That is what chemistry means. You find someone that blends with you just right and the sex will always be fabulous regardless of how bad they are for your or unavailable. It is a nearly irresistible urge to give into someone like that." Sid stopped talking.

I was curious but not anxious. I wondered if he was trying to be delicate about something and then I did get anxious. "What are you trying to tell me, Sid?"

He sighed, a big blow into the phone, like the wind came up. "Sonny, I think you may be one of those unique people who has the chemistry to match just about anyone. It seems to me that every woman you meet has the willingness to show you what's under their skirt and to let you do whatever you want with whatever you find there. That is unusual. Annie, I saw Annie with you. She seemed scared to put you off yet she knew you were jamming it to all the other MILFs and she did not care. She is, was horribly jealous and overbearing and that was one reason I dumped her in a suburban little house like that on her own. I would come by from time to time but I did not think I could ever live with her. She made me a little crazy, despite our little arrangement. I am avoiding the point.

"Sonny, I think you could seduce any woman you wanted. Really. That, if that is true, if you can, then you will find it could dominate your life. There is nothing you can do about it but it could and likely will rob you of a normal life. Unless you have the patience of Job and the resolution of a Tarheel, you will find yourself lifting every skirt you like and fucking them more often then not. It is like you get a free fuck from every woman you like and they never try to put a bone in your nose. I have seen it before, twice and it ruined both guys. Neither understood it and I never got it till later. They both spent their youth trying to have a 'normal' sex life. But they kept ending up dick down in a vee of strange and upsetting whatever normal life they had been pursuing. They hurt a lot of people, not the least the women who loved them.

"Sonny, I might be wrong but you need to think about this whole MILF deal and see it for what it is. It is your deal. Without you, it never would have happened. Your buddies, they would still be painting the sky with their dicks and not putting them into every MILF orifice they can reach. You need to take that seriously. I just, Alissa, Mrs. Honeywell, she would fuck you whenever and wherever you wanted but she asked me the other day if she had to turn that big titted blond in her office over to you or not."

"Clara Swearington?" I asked, just to be clear.

"Swearington, that's right. She, she was amazed that you opened her up like you did. She said it was like convincing a starving wolf to eat a steak. She, she is worried that you will fuck everything that moves and lose any hope of happiness—her words. I don't know if I agree with that assessment but I know this, if I am right and you do have the ability to fuck anything you like, you owe the rest of male humanity to do just that. We all wish we could but most of us never get the chance. But unless you acknowledge that is what is going on, you will spend a lot of time, tears, and treasure trying to conform to a life that everyone else is living. All I am saying is that may never be in the cards for you. Even if you play the straight arrow and never fuck around on that special someone, if women throw themselves at you all the time, even if you never lift a finger, it will be very, very difficult for any woman to live with that sort of attention going to their man. You get what I am trying to say?" He did not want an answer because he went on without waiting for my reply.

"I may be overstepping but I felt like I should mention it to you. Those two guys I mentioned, they tried really hard but in the end, they just suffered and suffered with it. I often thought they would have been better off to face up to their high pussy potential. I have no idea how you do that but knowing that is what is going on might be worthwhile. I wanted to tell you this, let you at least hear it once so you could at least think about it. I am off to bed. Talk to you again, Sonny." That, it turned out, was a big fat lie. Neither of us knew it at the time, though.

I did think about his words. Later that day Landon dropped by with Mom. She staggered upstairs to shower and bed, not even speaking to me. Landon stood there just inside the front door looking like an usher looking at a duplicated ticket when the theater was full. Finally, he looked up from the floor.

"Sonny, do you think I am a shit?"

I knew what he was referencing and did not play like I didn't. "Not sure it matters what I think, Landon. But I know for certain that if you do not get ahead of things with both of the women in your life, you are asking for sure heartache."

He nodded. "What should I do?"

"Tell them the truth. Coping with the truth makes much more sense than trying to deal with some lesser version of it that is not quite a lie but isn't quite the truth, either."

We left it at that but my own words haunted me the rest of the week. Chris finally showed up at class on Wednesday. He looked like a vampire on a vision quest; haggard, exhausted. When I mentioned that he just grinned wanly and shook his head. "I can't stop, Sonny. God help me, I do not want to stop and until she wants me to, I doubt that I will."

I shrugged and told him to have Annie call Sid. He said he would. After we parted I thought about Kyla and her three holes; I felt like maybe I should have reminded him and wondered if Laura would want to serve her. I'd ask about it another time.

That week Mom worked late, getting home late. Her absence the week before and her "date" with Sammy sort of ended out little private romance. It was as if we were back to being conventional mother and son; leave it to Beaver rather than Beaver and Beaver. I called Alissa Tuesday but got voice mail. I had thought to discuss what Sid had said with her but once I realized she was not picking up and I lost my nerve and hung up. She was often busy and so I did not interfere. I felt like I was floating and Sid's words hovered around me like a swarm of sand flies, buzzing up my nose and in my ears and flying at my eyes. All I wanted was for it to go away and leave me in peace. It is safe to say I was bothered.

Like I had in the past, I concentrated on life without pussy for a while, but just a while. Wedensday, Wei Cheng called me. I did not ask how he got my number.

"Mr. Sonny?" He said my name funny, like Mr. Shunny.

"Mr. Cheng?" I said, guessing rightly.

"Yes, yes, Cheng Wei here. We did not get to finish our business the other day. I am back in town and I have a proposition for you."

"Oh?" Dealing with this world, the world where Sid lurked left me feeling like I was missing something and it made me cautious. You might call it chicken shit but I prefer to call it caution. When Mr. Cheng did not speak, I said, "I'm listening."

"Of course. I want to buy one of your MILFs."

There it was. "Sounds more like pleasure than business, Mr. Cheng."

He chuckled. "Business, then pleasure."

For a moment I had a horrible thought, that I was putting Kyla Clark into danger but then I considered Sid Kingston and the fact that I and my friends were fucking his wife with abandon, his strange wife, I'll grant you but his wife nonetheless. If there was danger here, I was already in it up to my nuts. I thought of Annie then Connie and my cock twitched. The feeling passed and any thought of danger evaporated.

"Business then pleasure." I repeated, searching for the next line. "Well, Mr. Cheng I think I have the the perfect woman for you." I lowered my voice, I guess just for emphasis. "I do. She loves it. Her ass, fuck me, it is magical. She has a magic ass."

"Magic ass? Magic ass? Yes, I like that. Magic ass!" He laughed hard. "I like that. Magic ass! You funny guy! You have MILF who like ass fuck? I," here he stopped, sobering abruptly. "Maybe I want you to show me. You know, give me little demonstration."

Bingo. That was where I was going. I had Alissa in mind for just such a conference. Then I hesitated, what if this was some sort of ploy? I smirked at my phone. So what, I thought, I would be balls deep in Alissa's ass while a man she may well end up across the negotiation table watched. That would surely put a rumble in her tummy. I liked that idea, that she would be excited by this sort of professional danger. In my gut I thought she would, hoped she would but even if I got it wrong, I had Sid Kingston telling me to go for it. "I think that might be a good idea. I have another MILF, for me, who might be willing to let you watch while I do her ass."

"Two MILFs? Oh, oh, oh!" Wei Cheng hooted with laughter again. "Sid say you great guy. No American guy ever say this to me. Ever offer to show me how to fuck girl ass. You serious?"

I nodded, hesitating. "She is black. Is that all right?"

"Negro? You mean black skin?"

I nodded.

He thought a minute, then smacked his lips. "Yes, that is fine. My MILF, she not black though, right. She is white woman?"

I nodded and said "yes".

"Yes, okay Joe, you fuck your black woman, I fuck your white MILF. How much?"

"I'll let you negotiate that with Kyla."

"Kyla? That her name? Pretty. I like."

"Kyla, Kyla Sloan." I decided I needed to change the names to protect the innocent. No telling what circles who ran in above me that far. Better to be circumspect. But not Alissa. I wanted Wei Cheng to know I fucked Sid's attorney, after I fucked Sid's attorney. That would be interesting for everyone concerned. The risk, that made it interesting. Not for me, hell I was so dumb I could not even begin to see the risk in this tangle of professional maneuvering. What I got out of this was so far out of sight, the only thing that I had to focus on was Sid's intimations and the pussy in the near distance. I was young and pussy balanced almost every risk. I almost suggested Laura Wills but something told me that Kyla was a better solution. This strange was certainly strange enough for them both. I thought she would enjoy it and that surely would improve Mr. Cheng's experience. Laura would likely be preoccupied, if Chris let go of her. It was better not to go there, not to even ask.

My next job was to get Kyla airtight. She deserved a little attention of her own for going this long, after being first, and for having a magic ass.

"Then, is that all?" I said. "Wait, no wait? Mr. Cheng?" I always forgot things like this, little fucking details that kicked your ass, like Napoleon's boots that gave him the cold and made him lose Borodino. "Hello?"

"What?"

"When? Where?"

"Oh yes, I am staying at the Bedford. I not there now. Friday. For weekend. That okay? I meet you and MILF in bar at five o'clock? That okay?"

I heard the tremor in his voice and I wondered what it meant. It sounded like eagerness if I was any gauge of his intonations. But I was just learning to read other people's voices and to pay attention to them. I decided the guy was eager and allowed myself to feel good about that.

"That will be fine. See you then."

"Mr. Shunny? You understand, I want to fuck your MILF, right? Ass no ass, I want to do her on her knees. You understand, right?"

"Sure, Mr. Cheng. You buy her but Mr. Cheng, no marks. American women," I stopped. What the fuck did I know about American women or any women? Well, likely more than Mr. Cheng but still, pointers that weren't pointers made you look stupid. "American women are great. You should have a great time."

He cleared his throat. "Mr. Shunny, do not want to give offense but I would like you to wear nice clothes. This is best hotel and they don't like blue jeans and T-shirts."

"I have a suit."

"No, you not understand. I will text you an address. Go there today and they will measure you for nice suit, shirts, all of that. Get you good shoes. Make you look wealthy. I know, Sid tell me you regular guy with four MILFs; that make you rich but in the Bedford, it better if you look rich by yourself. Can't pay hotel bill with MILFs!" Cheng thought that was hilarious and guffawed till he snorted.

"I have nice clothes." I said, a little put off.

"No one let you in bar dress like dumb college boy. Besides, I am meeting business associate at Bedford Friday. Just for a moment. He is bringing me a check. Big check. You need to look like you belong. Not like pimp." The man chortled over the phone. "It's business. I don't care if you go naked but business guy, very uptight. No understand. I like idea of your MILFs dress like hookers, that make him very nervous."

A light went on. Not about what he was saying, I had no idea what that all meant. I understood he had another appointment and wanted to show off two women dressed like hookers but why I could not imagine. "What should the women wear?" They would want to know. "Slutty or elegant?"

"Swutty?"

"Hooker style or elegant? Do you want them to look like hookers or like they are wealthy?"

Pause. "They dress like hookers? Really? I love hooker style." He laughed. "Hooker style? Is that real style?" His voice betrayed him, he was really asking.

I felt so American, with our quaint little colloquialisms that made us sound like rubes. "I cannot describe it but I guarantee that you know it when you see it."

"Know it when I see it? Oh, that is rich! You funny man!" Mr. Cheng hooted again.

"Slutty it is then." I said.

"Swutty?" The laughter stopped.

"Hooker style. They will dress in hooker style." I got the feeling that Mr. Cheng was fucking with me because it just did not seem normal that a man of his position and accomplishment would be so willing to appear ignorant. But then, maybe that was part of my charm. Mine, not his, and perhaps he tolerated it for my MILF pussy. Men have done more for less.

"Hooker style, yes. Yes! Friday. Five o'clock. Bedford hotel bar."

"Got it." I hung up and looked around me. I was on campus and while I had been talking on the phone I was utterly honed in and never looked around. I had to concentrate to catch his meaning because on the phone his accent had a burr that slowed down my comprehension. I felt like it was a balancing act the whole time. There was a redhead who was staring at me. I got my shit together and walked away. Even if all she heard was "hooker style" it was best to beat it.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,181 Followers