Sharing the Vibrator

Story Info
His girlfriend returns the anal favor.
1.1k words
4.16
131.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TJ7536
TJ7536
9 Followers

My girlfriend and I have always had a very successful sexual relationship. We have incorporated many extraneous items into our sex life such as whipped cream, pudding, ice cream, chocolate, and other goodies. Both of us like watching X-rated videos, and we have even taped ourselves having sex. Needless to say we enjoy sex and many of its possible venues.

She owns I vibrator, which I bought for her. It is about eight inches long and narrower than my own seven inch shaft.

Danielle loves it when I perform oral sex on her. Frequently, when I lick her clit, I use my fingers to spread her open and increase her stimulation. I thought that it would be an even better experience for her if I used the vibrator.

I was right.

The first time she felt it, her back lifted off the bed, pressing her very wet pussy into my face. I slowly moved the vibrator in and out of her while continuing to tease her very swollen clit. She came very quickly.

This routine continued for several nights with great success. Eventually we began to experiment with the vibrator. Instead of using it solely on her cunt, I suggested exploring her ass. She agreed. We bought some K-Y Jelly.

I began the night with my favorite delicacy - her cunt. While sucking her clit, I began rubbing my fingers along her little pink asshole. As I inserted the tip of one finger, Danielle let out a moan. She wanted more.

Danielle turned over onto her hands and knees. I squeezed a small amount of gel on to my fingers, on the vibrator and around her awaiting hole. I let my finger slide slowly inside and watched as she arched her head back in both pain and ecstasy. I got her accustomed to the feeling of penetration and then reached for her vibrator.

She moaned softly as the tip went in, still thinking it might just be my fingers. I withdrew. Quickly, she begged for me not to stop. I reinserted her toy, this time going halfway up the shaft. She responded by rolling back towards me, asking for more.

"Come on, fuck me with it. Fill me all the way."

Holding just the base, I pressed it deep inside as possible. She quivered with ecstacy. My cock was so hard that I practically came just from watching. She too was at the end of her rope and pleaded with me.

"Please fuck me," she begged.

“Where do you want me?” I asked.

“Wherever you like,” she coyly responded, not moving from her current position.

I quickly reached for the K-Y and rubbed all over my pulsating muscle. My left hand grabbed her hip while I guided myself in with my right. I pressed the head of my penis against her asshole and gently proceeded. She fiercely grabbed at the sheets as the tip of my cock entered her.

I moved forward.

Her ass was so tight that I thought I would explode before I got all the way in. As the first inch went in, Danielle released her grip of the bedding and pressed her face down into the pillow.

"Ahh, you're not so big. I want it all."

She moved her left hand between her legs and stuck her fingers inside herself to get them wet. Removing them, she feverishly began rubbing her throbbing clit in quick circular motions.

I went deeper. She rubbed faster.

Her body started to quiver as I succeeded in filling her ass with cock. My balls rubbed against Danielle’s hand as she drove herself closer and closer to orgasm. I moved my dick halfway out of her and then pounded back in. She was so tight! I fucked harder and harder, each time hearing her beg for more.

"Harder! Fuck your little whore's ass!"

My cock was tingling as I rocked back and forth. I couldn’t stand it any longer. I pressed my hips against her ass and exploded inside her. Her body shuddered as I came.

"OH FUCK! YES!" She moaned as an orgasm enveloped her body.

Neither one of us could move. After several heavenly moments, I leaned forward and kissed the back of her neck. She moaned again as I slowly pulled out and she gently fell over onto her side, exhausted. I lay down next to her and wrapped my arms around her. She kissed me gently.

I remembered watching her body as I went inside her. It was amazing. She appeared to be in such ecstasy that I almost was jealous.

Danielle asked me if I wanted her to return the favor. It was almost like she was reading my mind. I consented eagerly and rolled over on to all fours.

She got behind me and began just like I had, using only her fingers at first, began to tease my awaiting hole. It was unlike anything I had ever experienced. It was pain, pleasure, and other feelings that I couldn’t even explain.

"Now, you're going to see what a hard cock feels like."

She cleaned off the vibrator and then re-coated it with lubricant. As she gently pressed it inside of me I felt a sensation shoot through my body.

"Do you like it when I fuck you with MY cock?" She asked.

I could only manage to moan in agreement. The feeling was indescribable.

"What's wrong? My little bitch can't speak when he's got a dick in his ass?"

Danielle reached down between my legs and found my dick. It was rock hard. She rubbed her hand up and down the shaft as she continued to plunge the vibrator into me.

After several more thrusts my cock couldn't take it anymore. I needed to be inside her.

"I want to fuck you so hard," escaped from my lips.

"So come over here and fuck me," she responded, and gently slid her vibrator out of my ass.

I rolled on to my back and she crawled on top of me. She was dripping wet. The power she felt from dominating me was incredible. I shoved my cock all the way inside with a single thrust.

"Fuck me!" She snarled. "That's right. Fuck me hard!"

"HARDER!"

We both came in seconds.

----

As we talked about the experience, both our minds began exploring what we could do next.

I told her how much I liked watching her ride that vibrator.

"It was like watching another cock sliding in and out of you."

"Would you like to see that? Someone else's cock fucking your girlfriend?"

"Apparently I would," I smiled, realizing that my dick was suddenly ready for round three.

"Do you have someone in mind?" she asked

"I've always wanted to watch you fuck Mark," she answered.

"Good," she said, "I've always wanted him to fuck me."

I guess I never realized that a vibrator could lead to so much fun.

TO BE CONTINUED...

TJ7536
TJ7536
9 Followers