Sharing the Wealth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Woffen
Woffen
891 Followers

"Oh fuck....That fucking thing is so big. I don't know if I can take that monster. Shove it in me. I want it...I need it...I want you to fuck me with that donkey cock. Fuck me...fuck me you motherfucker!! Fuck me...Shove your damn prick in me...Oh fuck...GIVE IT TO ME!"

With that Pete moved forward forcing more and more of his cock into his mother's dripping cunt. Inch by inch Sam took more and more of that cock into her pussy.

"Oh fuck...is it in yet...Have you gotten all of it in?"

"Not yet mom, just 3 or 4 more inches. Hold on."

Sam could not believe her ears. 3 or 4 more? No way. No one can take that much cock. Pete pushed forward and Sam felt her son push all the way into her womb.

"Ahhhhhhhh....Damn that's good. Fuck me. OHHHH FUCK ME HARD!!"

Pete pulled part of the way out then shoved all his cock back in as deep as it would go. Sam stated cumming immediately. She had never experienced that much cock in her entire life much less all at once.

"Yes...fuck me son. Fuck your mother. Make me cum again. Fuck my pussy!!!"

Sarah reached down and started rubbing Sam's clit and sucking on Sam's tits. Sam started cumming again and her pussy was gripping her son's prick for all it was worth. Pete had never know this much pleasure and although he had only made 4 or 5 strokes in and out of his mother's cunt he was already nearing orgasm.

"Mom, I'm goanna cum. Oh fuck...your so tight. Your making me cummmmm!!"

With that Pete let go a huge amount of cum from hit big balls. He kept cumming and cumming until Sam's cunt couldn't hold it and it started flowing out between her ass cheeks onto the bed. Pete kept fucking his mother until his balls were empty and he was exhausted. Finally he rolled over laying his head in Sarah's lap. Panting for breath he looked at Sarah and smiled.

"Your next sweetheart. I am going to fuck your sweet little pussy before today is over."

"You damn right you are. Your mom is not the only one who needs that big cock of yours. You better get some rest because your going to fuck me even if it kills me!"

Sam looked over at her son and Sarah and said "I hope the two of you have learned a valuable lesson today. It is possible to take all of that prick and enjoy it!"

"I'm glad you liked it mom because after I'm finished with Sarah I want to fuck you in the ass."

'Alright son, I absolutely love anal but that's another lesson. Let's get something to eat and then we can concentrate on Sarah.

After a late afternoon meal Sarah told Sam that she was ready to go. "I don't want to wait any longer. I need to feel Pete's cock in me and I need it now!"

"OK, anything you say. Let's go to bed."

The three returned to the master bedroom and Sarah took her place on her back in the middle of the bed. Sam looked at the blond beauty and had an idea.

"Son, I think you still have a ways to go on learning to eat pussy and Sarah really needs to be ready for this so I think it would be better if I got her ready. That way I'll know when she can handle your cock."

"OK mom, if you think so."

Sam moved between Sarah legs as Sarah pulled her knees up to give Sam maximum room to work. As Sam started working on Sarah's pussy Pete moved up to her head so Sarah could suck on his cock. It only took a minute until Sarah was moaning with pleasure as Sam licked and sucked on Sarah's pussy oozing with sweet cream. Sam took two of her fingers and slowly shoved them into Sarah's hot cunt causing it to quiver. Sarah tried her best to continue sucking the head of Pete's enormous cock but the pleasure she was receiving from Sam was more than she could take as an orgasm swept over her. It hit her with such force that cum shot out of her pussy all over Sam's mouth, chin and down to her breast. Sam continued licking harder as she fucked Sarah with her fingers. Sam then shoved 3 then 4 fingers into Sarah's oozing cunt stretching it more and more in preparation for her son's big cock. Sarah started cumming again and again she squirted cunt juice onto Sam's face and all the way down to her tits. The bed was soaked under Sarah and she had already had three orgasms at Sam's expert tongue.

"OK Pete, it's your turn. I think she is as ready as she is going to get."

Pete moved between Sarah's legs and watched the cum leaking from her swollen pussy lips. Sam grabbed Pete's cock and pumped it a couple of times to make sure it was hard enough for the assault. Then she placed the head at Sarah's swollen pussy. Sarah raised her head and looked down at the size of the cock coming at her and her eyes widened.

"Pete, wait...I don't think I can do this."

"Yes you can Sarah and trust me, your going to love it just like I did. Go ahead son, push in a little at a time. Just take it slow and she'll do fine."

Pete started pushing in slowly giving time for Sarah to adjust to his massive size. Sam leaned forward and started kissing Sarah trying to not only stimulate her but take her mind off the intrusion she felt. Sarah kissed Sam tasting her own cum from Sam's lips. Sam started pinching her nipples and rubbing Sarah's tits as Pete continued to push more and more of his donkey cock deeper into Sarah's tight cunt.

It wasn't long before Pete had well over half of his cock buried deep into Sarah and Sarah started to orgasm. It hit her out of the blue but was powerful and long lasting. As Sarah was cumming Sam told Pete to shove harder. Sarah's orgasm provided additional cum juice which allowed Pete to shove the reminder of his prick into her cunt and deep into her womb. The moment his cock was buried Sarah opened her eyes wide and thrust her hips up to meet Pete's prick.

"Oh fuck...I've wanted this for sooooo long. Fuck me. I have it all in me. Fuck me. Fuck me like you did your mother. Fuck me you motherfucker. Fuck me hard...Oh that is so good...so fucking good."

Pete withdrew about half his cock just the same way he did with his mother then shoved the entire length back into Sarah's hot little body. Sarah started cumming holding Sam's mouth to her chest and thrusting her hips up to meet Pete's pumping cock.

"OH FUCK...I'M CUMMING...I'M CUMMING ON YOUR BIG FUCKING COCK. I'M FUCKING YOUR BIG BEAUTIFUL COCK. GIVE IT TO ME!!! GIVE IT TO ME HARD!!!! AHHHHH...YEA...NOW SHOVE THAT FUCKING POLE DEEP IN ME!!!....FUCK ME....OHHHHH....FUCK!!!!!!!"

Pete lasted less than 20 strokes before unloading another huge load of cum. This time into Sarah's tight little cunt. Immediately it started oozing out and down her ass cheeks soaking the bed even more.

"Oh fuck!!"

Pete pulled slowly out of Sarah's oozing pussy. Sam took hold of her son's cock as she bent over and started licking the mixture of cum and pussy juice. Once the head was out Sam took it and started sucking as if her life depended on it. Almost immediately Pete's cock started to get hard again.

"Oh fuck mom. Suck it. Suck my cock!"

Sam kept pumping and sucking until Pete's cock was as hard as a rock again.

"Ok son, its time you had your first piece of ass!"

Sam turned around on all fours and stuck her ass up in the air. "Lick my asshole son. Get me ready for your hard cock." Sam then looked at Sarah and told her to get the KY from her nightstand drawer. Sarah took the lube and smeared a big dab on Sam's asshole. "Sarah, shove your finger in my ass and get it ready!"

Sarah took one, then two, then three fingers and started fucking Sam in her ass as Pete was stroking his cock. In a couple of minutes Sam was ready.

"OK son, I think I'm ready but take it easy. I don't want you splitting me with that monster your holding."

Sarah took hold of Pete's cock and pointed it at Sam's tight little asshole as Pete took hold of his mother's hips. Slowly Pete started to push his hard cock into his mother's ass. Sam was pushing back as hard as she could taking as much of her son's donkey dick up her ass as she could stand.

"Hold it a minute son. My ass needs to adjust.....Ok...Ok....pull back just a little then give me some more."

Pete pulled back a couple of inches then slowly shoved more of his cock deeper into his mother's stretched asshole. Pulling back....going deeper.....pulling back.... going deeper and deeper until all of his cock was buried.

"Oh fuck mom. You've got it. You took all my cock!'

"Ok son...now start fucking me....slowly....OK...OK...that's good. Now harder....Oh fuck that's' goooooood! Fuck me son...fuck me in my ass!!!'

Sarah was amazed that Sam could talk that huge prick of her son's all the way up her ass. She had to get a closer look so she slid under Sam. This not only gave her a perfect view of Pete's cock fucking his mother's asshole but also put Sam's cunt within licking distance. Before she knew it Sarah's tongue was licking Sam's dripping cunt.

"Oh fuck baby! That's it. Keep fucking your mama in my ass!" Sam then realized that Sarah was licking her cunt which immediately set Sam over the edge.

"OH SARAH....MY CUNT....KEEP SUCKING MY CUNT!! YOUR MAKING ME CUMMMMM!!!"

Sam's orgasm was powerful! She opened her eyes and saw Sarah's pussy lying in front of her so she bent down and stuck her tongue as deep into Sarah's pussy as she could as her son and Sarah kept fucking and sucking.

"I'M CUMMING AGAIN.....OH FUCK MEEEEE!!! FUCK MY ASS WITH THAT BIG FUCKING DICK!!! I'M FUCKING CUMMING!!!!!....."

With that Sam buried her face into Sarah's dripping cunt. Pete had taken all he could take and started cumming in his mom's ass.

"OH FUCK MOM...I'M CUMMING!! I'M CUMMING DEEP IN YOUR ASS!!"

Pete started cumming filling his mother's asshole with his juice. Sarah was also on the verge of cumming from Sam's cunt sucking. As Pete started to pull out a big glob of fresh cum dripped out of Sam's over filled ass and right into Sarah's mouth. Loving the taste of Pete's cum made Sarah start to fill her own orgasm start to build. Just then Sam shoved two fingers up Sarah's asshole as she continued to suck on Sarah's button.

"OH FUCK YEA SAM!!! YOUR MAKING ME FUCKING CUM...FUCK MY ASS!! AHHHHHHHH.....OH FUCK!!!!!"

All three fell on the over sized bed sweating and satisfied.

"Sam, that was great! I never thought I could cum while someone was fucking my ass!"

Sam turned over to Sarah and kissed her lightly on the lips. "Sweetheart, if you are going to learn to take my son's big cock up your ass you have to start sometime!"

Sarah looked up at Sam and said "Your right mom. I have to start sometime. Ready for some more?"

"Anytime your are dear!"

Woffen
Woffen
891 Followers
12