Sharing Tina

Story Info
He shares his wife for the first time.
1.8k words
4.27
238.1k
47

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 07/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was in the early 1970's when I first met a few couples, without Tina's knowledge, as I had the pleasure of fucking another man's wife. At first it was hard to understand how a man could get excited at seeing his wife fucked by another man, but slowly I began to see the excitement of the situation. One of the couples I met with was Roberto and Lucy.

I had fucked Lucy a number of times and began to envy the excitement Roberto was feeling as he watched. It was then that I began to fantasize about Tina doing the same thing. One evening, after meeting with them, I returned home and was confronted by Tina who accused me of seeing another woman. Although I denied everything it was obvious to her that something was going on. So I decided I would tell her the truth, she was not happy but obviously relieved that I wasn't seeing another woman.

She asked me a lot of questions about the situation and in the end she gave me permission to keep seeing them. When we had sex the next night she asked me for some details about what the three of us had done and was obviously excited hearing the stories. I asked her if she would like to try something like that and she admitted it was exciting as a fantasy but she could never do it in real life.

I had grown very friendly with Roberto in the next few months and decided that I would love to see him fuck Tina. I knew my best course of action would be to feed her mind with thoughts of a threesome while we fucked. I brought Roberto into the fantasy and explained what a gentleman he was and described him to her, especially his big uncircumcised cock.

After weeks of this she admitted that the thought of it really excited her but she was very scared of taking the plunge. You have to understand that she is by nature a shy person and not one given to flirting or dressing suggestively. I proposed that we invite Roberto to our home for a drink and nothing more. This way she could see what he was like and decide if she wanted to go further. I promised not to pressure her and agreed that I would explain that nothing would happen.

I explained all this to Roberto and he agreed to visit us the following Friday evening. My loins were stirring all week and as Friday approached I could see Tina growing more and more nervous. Friday evening finally came and after we had finished dinner I took the kids to Tina's sister's house and left Tina to prepare herself for Roberto's visit.

When I returned she was dressed and putting on her makeup and had chosen a thin blue blouse and black slacks with a pair of black three inch heels. She looked very sexy but I was disappointed she had not worn a skirt because she has beautiful long legs and I wanted Roberto to see them. I mentioned this to her but she insisted on the slacks. She admitted to me much later that she didn't trust herself and was afraid the skirt would tempt her to go further than she planned.

She gave into my pleas in some measure by agreeing not to wear her bra. This was more than I had hoped because her nipples are very dark and prominent and could be seen clearly in her sheer blouse. My heart was pounding as we waited for Roberto to arrive. We sat on the sofa in our living room and I teased her by rubbing my finger across her nipple. I could see she was hot but also very nervous. The doorbell rang and I answered it and led Roberto into the living room. Roberto is Italian but spent most of his life in Brazil before coming to the States, thus his manners are very continental and Tina was soon at ease in his company.

He sat with her on the sofa and I settled into my recliner after serving them drinks. I snuck a few squeezes of my cock as I watched my wife get comfortable with him knowing all the while her nipples were on display for him. From my vantage point I could see them poking through her blouse and if she moved the right way her areola were visible as well. Roberto stayed for about an hour and then bid his farewell. He bent to kiss Tina's cheek but she turned and kissed him lightly on the lips. I knew she was hooked!

When he left she told me he was very nice and when I slid my hand between her legs she gasped in excitement. She was wet and hot. We went to the bedroom and fucked as discussed what had happened. She admitted that she liked him and that she had seen his erection in his pants as they chatted. She also said she was very excited seeing him looking at her nipples.

She told me she thought she could see herself fucking him but didn't think she could ever go through with it. We discussed the situation in and out of bed for the next week and I got to know her hot button. She was at her most excited about displaying herself for him. Knowing he could see her breasts through her sheer blouse was very exciting for her, and I made her another proposal. We would invite him once more with the understanding that she would control how far things went. She would be in complete control to do what she felt comfortable with.

I filled her head with possibilities that for the most part that consisted of her exposing herself to him while I watched. She agreed and we scheduled another Friday night visit the following week. During the week she tried on various outfits for me before we settled on what she would wear. We decided that she would wear the same sheer blouse with a loose knee length pleated skirt with thigh high nylons and high heels and no bra or panties. We planned to have Roberto and I sit on the sofa and she would sit before us in a low pillowed chair that would afford both of us a perfect view of her as we chatted.

We rehearsed the scene beforehand and she practiced crossing and uncrossing her legs as I watched. I even went so far as to place a mirror at the foot of the sofa so she could see herself as we would. We had many good fucks that week as we talked about different scenarios. I spoke to Roberto and explained that we probably would go a bit further this time but to let Tina call the shots and not to expect more than some voyeuristic fun.

When Friday came we followed the same routine as before, me dropping the kids off and Tina getting ready for her adventure. I placed her chair in front of the sofa and after she prepared herself she settled into her chair and waited for Roberto's arrival.

She told me she was really nervous but very hot and took my hand and put it under her skirt. My fingers slipped into a very wet cunt and I assured her it was all up to her how far she wanted to go.

The doorbell rang and I rose to answer it. Roberto entered the room to find Tina sitting with her legs crossed waiting in her chair. He bent to kiss her as he did the previous week only this time the kiss lingered as he slipped his tongue into her mouth. He sat on the sofa as I got some drinks for us. We talked for a while and Roberto commented on how much he liked her blouse and what he could see through it. As we talked Tina would cross her legs back and forth and each time she did so we would be treated to a glimpse of her thighs.

We were all getting quite excited and I couldn't resist squeezing my cock through my pants. As Tina crossed her legs once more she slowed her movements and we were able to see the darkness of her cunt hairs. The practice sessions had paid off and she knew exactly how to tease us. At this point I noticed that Roberto had begun to openly play with his cock too and Tina was watching him intently.

I could see the lust in her eyes. The nervousness was gone and she was caught up in the heat of the moment. She uncrossed her legs put both her feet on the carpet and watched as the both of us excitedly squeezed our cocks. Roberto motioned for her to spread her legs a bit so he could see up her skirt. She looked at me for but a moment and slowly parted her legs.

It was too much for me and I unzipped and took out my hard cock and jacked it as I watched. We could see her white thighs and then slowly her patch of hair came into view. Finally she let her legs fall apart and we could she her slit covered by the shadows of her skirt. She was more excited than I had ever seen her before.

This is exactly what we had practiced and she had done it and I was so hot thinking about my wife the mother of my kids showing her cunt to another man. I was ready to cum because I assumed this was the end of the show. Tina had other ideas and all at once she raised her legs off the carpet putting her hands behind her knees as she leaned back and spread herself wide open. I was shocked and surprised to say the least.

She spread her legs as wide as she could and exposed her wet cunt completely as she watched us both now jerking off. Roberto grunted and came in his pants as a large wet spot formed in the crotch of his trousers. Seeing this brought me to the edge and I rose from the sofa and gave my cock to Tina to suck. I motioned for Roberto to come and watch and he stood on the other side of the chair as Tina kept her legs open and sucked on my cock.

I was in for another surprise when she reached for his belt and began undoing his trousers. She pulled his wet boxers down and pulled out his softening cock that was wet with his cum. As she did so some leftover cum oozed from his cock head. She quickly let my cock go and took his cock in her mouth and proceeded to suck his cock clean. I watched as my wife was sucking another man's cock for the first time and as I jerked off my cum splattered her face and blouse.

She had gone further and faster than I had ever thought she would have. Now I was hoping that this would only be the start of things to come.