Shari's Last Cherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," she whispered. "Fuck me." I knelt up between her legs and withdrew my cock slowly to the head and then just as slowly stuffed it back up her ass. She moaned and tossed her head from side to side. I kept up a gently rhythm at first, varying the length of my strokes. Soon I could really feel her asshole open up and welcome me fully. I started to fuck her faster, but still gently. The heat and the tightness around my cock were awesome and I never wanted this fuck to end. Shari was getting hotter as we fucked but she finally begged, "Baby, I don't think I can cum with you in my ass. Please make me cum!!"

I knew what she wanted, so I pulled out of her ass and pulled off the condom. Now I understood what she meant earlier as I slid my bare cock deep into her pussy. I pushed her legs back and battered her smoldering pussy while she moaned and grunted out loud. I didn't have to hold back in her pussy, I could thrust deep and hard. I was stroking her g-spot with the head of my cock while worrying her clit with my fingers. She reached up and started playing with her own nipples I had to work hard not to cum at the sight, because I still wanted to cum up her ass. I could feel her pussy ripple around my cock and sure enough with a loud cry Shari came hard and often on my cock. She must have fucked herself on my dick for more than a minute while she came.

After she calmed down a little, I slid my cock from her pussy and said, "I wanna cum in your ass." Her only response was to lift her legs again and offer her asshole to me. She grunted as my cock slid home yet again in her ass. I fucked deep and ground my cock into her hole. Shari moaned and grunted as I took her ass. I slid in and out in long strokes watching as her hole opened up and received me. After a few minutes of this I was very close and she seemed to be on the edge again too. I reached down and took her clit in my fingers again as I made a final assault on her butthole. Shari's eyes closed and her face pinched in painful pleasure as yet another orgasm ripped through her. I could feel her anal sphincter clamp onto my cock and then spasm uncontrollably. That was enough to send me over the edge and with a great roar I pumped my load deep into Shari's ass.

I held my cock as deep as I could in her asshole for a long time. We traded throbbing muscles back and forth for several minutes until I could tell that Shari wanted me out of her butt. I watched as my cum covered cock slowly slid out of her asshole for the last time. Watching your cock in a girls ass is one of the most erotic sights I know and I savored this one especially since I was her first. I watched as her asshole took a couple of winks to fully close, some semen oozed from the freshly fucked hole. I snuggled up behind Shari, my now softening cock cradled by her warm asscheeks.

"You ok baby?" I asked. "Yea," she said.

"Did you like it?" I asked. "Well, it was weird. I didn't love it, but it wasn't all that bad. I don't want to do it all the time, but it wasn't bad."

I figured that was about the best that could be expected from her first assfuck. I would remind her later about the assgasm, maybe the memory of that would encourage a repeat performance. We fell asleep spooning together.

12