Sharleen's Sexual Adventures Ch. 04

Story Info
Sharleen's Submission.
14k words
4.55
24k
7
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

Sharleen's Submission

Author's notes:

1. This is a work of fiction. The activities and practices described in this story are not necessarily either condoned or recommended. If you choose to do anything described in real life with real people you do so at your own risk.

2. All characters are fictional and any likeness to any living person is purely coincidental. The story is purely imaginary and, to the author's knowledge, bears no relationship to any factual occurrence.

3. This story follows on from Ch. 1,2 and 3 of Sharleen's Sexual Adventures. While this is a stand-alone story, prompted by comments by readers of earlier stories, if you haven't already read those stories I would advise you to do so first.

***************************

After her visit to the sex club, Sharleen realized that she needed more than simple sex to become satiated. She also needed pain, pain which was applied in a sexual context to her sexual areas. When she awoke on Sunday morning next to Ben she lay for a long time thinking, turning over in her mind ways in which she could achieve sexual satisfaction consistently so she no longer needed to suffer the intense frustration she had in past few months when she had been unable to be sexually satisfied.

After a while she quietly climbed out of bed to visit the bathroom and when she returned Ben was awake, his eyes following her as she approached the bed.

"Turn round, honey, let's see what damage I did last night."

Sharleen turned around and pulled the drapes back so he could see the cane stripes across her ass. They had lost their fiery texture and were now a muted red.

"Come closer, honey," he bade.

She approached his side of the bed and turned around, holding still while he traced their outline with his finger. Of course he didn't just follow the cane lines and very soon he was fondling her pussy, checking her lower lips for signs of damage as well as parting them and checking her clit, which seemed intact and undamaged, then licking his finger to rub it gently.

"What an opportunist you are!" exclaimed Sharleen, "Always willing to take any chance you get to arouse me so you can have your wicked way with me. What do you think I am, your sex slave or something?"

"Now there's an idea. Come here, wench, and service your boyfriend."

He wrapped his arms around her waist and hips and pulled her back into bed with him. After that the inevitable happened and the two lovers made gentle sweet love, Ben bringing Sharleen to three intense orgasms before filling her love hole with his love juice. They then showered together, dressed and strolled arm in arm to the kitchen for breakfast.

"Ah, the lovers have arrived. Good morning lovers," greeted Jude.

"Good morning everyone," said both Ben and Shar almost simultaneously.

"So how's the body feel?" asked Dale, showing her parental concern for her daughter after the previous night's rough treatment.

"My body feels just fine, thanks Mom, especially after the treatment Ben gave it this morning."

Ben colored slightly but he was getting used to his girlfriend's direct manner with her family and friends.

"Even the cane marks on my ass are fading already," she continued, "See for yourself."

She turned her back to the group and raised her skirt, showing off her naked ass cheeks to everyone.

"Shar! You didn't even wear panties to breakfast?" questioned Dale.

"No, Mom, I figured that they don't do much and someone would just have to take them off soon anyway, so why bother?"

Mark, Joe and Trevor were sitting on stools grinning at this exchange, wondering who it would be who didn't have to remove the panties first. Jude saved the situation.

"They look great. No broken skin fortunately. So I guess you'd be up for this again sometime."

"Oooohhhh, yes, most definitely. Last night was just heavenly," said Shar, pausing as she poured milk on her cereal to relive the highlights in her mind. "When can we do that again? Actually, no, I don't want a repeat, I want to experience different kinds of sex play and especially learn all about BDSM. That was just awesome."

"So what will you do about it?" asked Trevor, genuinely interested to find out what Shar knew and also interested in possibly doing some of this pain and restraint stuff with Jude.

"I have no idea. I don't know if there is a school for BDSM or what."

"From what I've heard and read, mainly on the Internet, one possibility would be to learn from a Master or Mistress who trains slaves," commented Mark.

"Where did you hear that?" asked Dale, genuinely concerned in case her dear Mark had ideas about her doing such things.

"Oh, it's on the Internet. Just go to some porn sites or Google BDSM. There's nothing secretive about it really, it's all there in living color for anyone to watch and read."

"Well just so long as you don't get any fancy ideas," replied Dale. "There's no way I'm going to let you beat me; fuck me all you want but that's my limit."

Mark hugged her to him. "That's fine, sweetheart, I was just commenting. What we do together is wonderful and I would never want to jeopardize that."

Talk moved away from the topic of BDSM onto other less contentious issues, and finally they discussed what they would do today. Joe said he knew of a great secluded spot down by a small lake where nobody ever went and they could swim and sunbathe naked if they wanted. They all agreed this was an excellent thing to do on such a warm sunny day so they packed lunches and drinks and Jude followed Joe as they all travelled the few miles to the spot. Once they arrived it was but a short walk through the trees to a beautiful sandy beach beside a small, crystal clear lake. They quickly spread out their blankets and were soon lying in the sun after rubbing sunscreen on each other, taking special care to coat those areas unused to sun exposure.

Shar lay between Mark and Ben and after a few moments she asked Mark what he knew about BDSM after his online investigations.

"Not much really. I do like watching gorgeous naked women being caned and having pain inflicted in other ways as well. Not that I want to do that to anyone, but some people get off on that. There's also websites where people voluntarily become slaves to Masters or Mistresses. There's an excellent video of a book entitled 'The Story of O' which tells of O's story as a slave in training. So I guess if you wanted to take this further you might have to make a commitment to train as a slave and be taught by a Master or Mistress."

Shar lay in the sun deep in thought. She closed her eyes and tried to picture herself as a slave, subject to her Master's or Mistress's every wish and whim. Part of her rebelled against even the thought of losing her freedom, but another part of her wanted this more than anything else, and that part caused her pussy to flow with her juices.

Mark had apparently been observing her and had noticed her hand unconsciously straying between her legs to spread juices over her lips and rub her clit gently. He turned on his side and whispered in her ear.

"There's a hard cock here if you want some relief."

At the sound of his voice Shar had given a start, but then realized that was exactly what she wanted. She reached a hand over slowly and found the hard object he had mentioned, then turned towards him and pressed her body against his, slipping his erection between her legs. It easily entered her sopping wet hole and he pressed upwards, impaling her on his rigid member. She moved her hand between them and grasped his balls, moving them, pulling them and squeezing them gently while he grasped her ass cheeks and pulled her closer to him.

Very slowly, so as not to alert the others sleeping or resting beside them, they made love, quietly kissing and caressing each other as their bodies moved together deliciously, stimulating, arousing, pushing each other towards the inevitable outcome.

After what seemed to be a long time Shar needed her release -- now! She pulled herself closer to Mark, feeling the root of his cock squeezing and caressing her clit as his cock head pressed and rubbed over her cervix. So close, really close, almost there then she felt Mark tense and felt his cock pulsate as he ejaculated his hot sperm deep inside her. She convulsed in orgasm, biting his neck to prevent herself from screaming as her pussy muscles clenched and released, clenched and released and waves of ecstasy poured over and through her.

Gradually they both relaxed; Mark's cock shrank and they mentally returned to their present situation. Carefully they parted and quietly stood and walked the few steps to the lake where they entered the cool water, feeling the heat of the sun and of their lovemaking dissipate as they dived into the crystal clear lake and swam away from shore. Once they were in deeper water they stopped and trod water to keep themselves afloat.

"Thank you, darling, you're a wonderful lover," said Shar, fondling his now shrivelled cock underwater.

"Ah, but look at the lover I was with. You're so fantastic you could make anyone into a great lover, darling."

They hugged each other, sinking to just above the surface as they held their breaths, kissed quickly and separated again so they could breathe.

"Race you to the beach," said Shar, turning and swimming towards the shore.

She was no match for Mark, who caught her, stroked gently alongside her as she swam her hardest, then put on a spurt and easily reached the shore well ahead of her. He helped her out of the water.

"So what do you want for winning?" asked Shar with a twinkle in her eye.

"I want to cane your ass once you've been trained as a slave," he replied with a grin.

"Right, you're on. I'll hold you to that in a year or so's time."

They walked back up the beach to where the others were now stirring and Dale and Jude were preparing a late lunch. They all sat around and ate and drank, talking of inconsequential things, then everyone went for a quick dip in the lake before drying off, pulling on their clothes once more and heading back to the cars and home.

***********************

Shar came awake with a start, her heart thumping, searching for any imminent danger. She lay still, her senses slowly becoming aware of her surroundings, her body, alert for the presence of immediate threats. Then she relaxed a little as memories came flooding back. It wasn't a dream, it was real. She badly needed to pee but she knew she had to hold it; she was unable to leave the bed where she was shackled with ankle cuffs. She tried to relax and succeeded, except for those tense muscles needed for bladder control. She thought back over the past few weeks that had led to this predicament.

A few days after their day at the beach, Mark had phoned her with contact details for slave training, just in case she was interested. She was ambivalent, interested yet afraid of commitment, wondering if she could meet the challenge, yet afraid to try in case she failed. The story of her life she realized. She had discussed it with Ben and he had encouraged her to make her own decisions. He would support her in whatever she chose, even though he knew it meant losing his beloved for a considerable period of time and when she returned to him, if she ever did, that she would most likely be very different.

The days after her application passed in a blur, wondering if she had made the right decision even applying; the interviews, meeting with several people, slaves, slaves in training, Masters and Mistresses; discussions with Ben and her Mom, and then the final decision: go for it. She had been appointed to Mistress Elizabeth for her first of four training sessions, each lasting ten weeks with four weeks break in between the sessions. She had learned that the first session was to teach her obedience and to love the whip in the knowledge that it could be administered at any time by a Master or Mistress and it was as often used in love as it was for punishment. The second training session was to teach her about sexuality and its role in BDSM and she would be appointed to a Master for this purpose. The third training session was to teach her the use of painful stimuli and allow her to become aware of the way in which these enhanced her sexual experiences. The final training session was to enable her to apply the techniques she had learned to others. After these four stages were completed she was permitted to act as a Mistress, having her own slaves if she wished, using the techniques on other willing participants and after sufficient time and experience, may be grated the title of Mistress. This whole process was to be supervised by a Senior Master or Mistress, in Shar's case, this would be Senior Mistress Olivia. After a week of discussion and thought Shar had applied for this course and, after due consideration, had been accepted.

She remembered arriving at the mansion, which itself appeared foreboding from the outside, like something from a Dracula movie almost. Ben kissed her at the door then she was taken inside, her clothes removed by two slaves, a male and a female, after which she was escorted through dimly lit passages and down the stairs to the Dungeon, where she had been allocated this room, a small chamber with a bed, a wash basin and nothing else. A padded anklet had been fastened around one leg and she had been left alone with her rising doubts and concerns.

Over the next few days she had met her Mistress, a tall, stern looking woman who had outlined what was expected and what her first six week training period would entail. She had explained that as a trainee she had very few rights and that she could earn extra privileges which could make life marginally less uncomfortable. Shar remembered resolving to obey completely at all times to make this living hell that she had volunteered for more comfortable. Mistress also told her that in the six weeks that Shar would be trained by her the main thing for her to learn was obedience and respect. As well, she would learn to love the whip. She would be whipped frequently, not only because she had failed to meet expected standards, but simply to accustom her to the feel of the whip on her body. It was this announcement more than anything else that most terrified Shar.

Since then she had remained naked. She had been fed and ate on her own. Her Mistress, Mistress Elizabeth, had informed her that this would happen for the first two weeks so she would become accustomed to her own company and lose the instinctive need to talk to others about her predicament, thereby releasing her feelings. She had been told that she needed to make friends with her feelings and emotions, really feeling them, then being able to function as a human being despite how she felt.

When she was with others, usually trained slaves, she was to remain silent unless spoken to. Slaves were her superiors and were to be addressed as Sir or Ma'am. She was expected to do everything she was asked immediately, even though she may find these tasks revolting and degrading. Over the past week she had been given many disgusting tasks to do, each causing her to feel nauseous, yet each time she had noticed that these tasks had reduced her levels of disgust, as though she was simply able to do these without judgement.

Probably the most frustrating part of the whole time she had been here was the lack of sexual release. On her first day she had been stimulated by a slave using a vibrator as she knelt in front of Mistress Elizabeth, her arms shackled behind her back. She had been told she must not cum and would be punished if she did. A timer had been set for five minutes, an impossibly long time for Shar's hair-trigger libido. It had taken less than two minutes before she toppled forwards in orgasm, unable to even retain her balance, unable to break her fall with her arms.

She was punished. The three minutes she was short of her time translated to 30 strokes of a multi-tailed whip, administered by the male slave on her ass and breasts. Her Mistress told her that she was being lenient and that on following days she would again have this test until she could pass. Consequently her body was now marked with the results of many such whippings, but she had managed a few seconds over four minutes yesterday, she remembered, almost with pride.

She had also been used to satisfy the sexual needs of both the trained slaves -- orally and manually so she had little possibility of a release herself. Then today, she finally remembered, was the day of the gathering, when she would be put on display for Mistress Elizabeth's friends at a garden party in the afternoon. She had been instructed that she must do whatever she was asked by any visitor. This included allowing anyone to use any of her orifices for any purpose whatsoever, and allowing anyone to use any equipment on her in any way. She had also been told that under no circumstances was she to cum unless she was specifically ordered to do so and was provided with the usual 'yellow' and 'red' safe words, the use of the latter being possible grounds for instant dismissal. The thought crossed her mind that she should just call red and get out of this place, but her growing sense of pride in her ability to withstand the treatment she'd been receiving put that thought out of her mind.

Her reverie was broken by Slave Lance opening her door to escort her to the bathroom before breakfast. He looked at her lying naked and exposed on the bed for a long minute. She knew from experience she would be punished if she tried to cover herself, so she lay still. He then tenderly felt between her legs before slapping each breast with his hand then unshackling her, attaching a leash to her collar and leading her to the bathroom, where she gratefully squatted and peed for a long time while he stood and watched. She had found this embarrassing at first but now was fully accustomed to it. She was allowed to wash, then was led to breakfast, which she ate in silence with Slave Lance and Slave Trish. She was then taken for a briefing with Mistress Elizabeth.

I knelt before Mistress Elizabeth, arms stretched behind my back to push my breasts forward, feet together behind me and knees stretched as far apart as possible, fully exposing my pussy to my Mistress. My eyes, of course. looked downwards to the floor and Slave Lance was on my left, Slave Trish on my right as usual. Both were kneeling beside me in the same position.

"Good morning slaves and trainee," greeted Mistress Elizabeth, "I trust that you are all well this morning."

I dutifully replied "Yes, Mistress," as did the other slaves.

"That's good," Mistress purred. "As you know we have a gathering of my friends this afternoon in the garden. You will, of course, all be naked and will be on your most obedient behavior. Guests will include many well-respected Mistresses and Masters and they will report to me any infractions they observe. Such infractions will be punished severely."

While she paused for effect a tremor went through my body at the thought of possibly being punished. I reminded myself that I had chosen this, even though at present part of me wondered why.

"Trainee Shar, you in particular will be observed at all times. I know you are new to all this and I am very pleased with your progress to date, so I will very interested to hear the opinions of others."

I glowed internally with pride, wondering if I should thank Mistress or remain silent. As she had not asked me a question directly, I chose the latter, which appeared to at least cause her no offence.

"However," continued Mistress, "It has come to everyone's attention the low tolerance you have to sexual stimulation. As a slave, assuming you graduate to that status, you will be expected to maintain strict control of your sexual releases. No slave is ever allowed to cum without the permission of their Master or Mistress. Until you have that control you will continue to be punished increasingly harshly, not just by me but also by all the other Masters and Mistresses involved in your training."