Sharleen's Sexual Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, now it's my turn again," he smiled, "I have certain instructions which I intend to follow so tonight's not all pleasure for you. However, I feel sure that you'll enjoy it, if not tonight then in future."

The news that I was to learn something else tonight brought a chill to my bones. I guessed it was what I feared most and what I had never let any man do to me - anal! Ben had asked once and I had told him flatly 'no'. But now I didn't have that option, it seemed. However, I rationalized, probably better that Marcel lovingly takes my anal cherry than I'm anally raped by some client. And I'm sure Ben will appreciate it when I return home.

Marcel escorted me to bed, his cock partly hard as we made out with our bodies pressed together. Slowly he moved his hand to my ass and began rubbing his finger up and down the valley there. I had to admit it felt nice and I found it quite arousing, so much so that I felt my pussy gushing juices. Marcel obviously noticed this also as he began dipping his finger in the juices and massaging them into my asshole so it became more slippery and, it seemed, more relaxed and willing to accommodate an intruder.

"Some people use a suppository to cause them to clean out their rectum before anal sex, but I don't mind; hope you don't either. Do you want to go to the bathroom before we begin seriously?"

I shook my head, not trusting myself to speak. I'd been quite recently and felt empty inside. He then continued his previous lubrication, gently expanding my asshole until her could fit two fingers then three fingers inside. It began to feel good, not painful and nasty as I'd expected. Marcel was obviously enjoying it as well judging by his now very hard cock that was prodding between my legs.

"Roll over, honey," he told me.

I did, and then I felt him bend my legs forward. He moved his hips towards my ass and I felt his cock slip between my legs, rubbing against my pussy lips as he gently thrust forward and backward. I realized he was lubricating it. Then he moved back and repositioned himself before I felt the tip of his cock between my ass cheeks, aiming for my virgin hole. He reached around me and gripped my breasts then pulled himself towards my back, his cock sliding between my cheeks to lodge against my anal sphincter. It was really going to happen, I told myself, I was going to be anally deflowered. I thought back to when Trevor had taken my first virginity; so long ago, so much had happened since then, and now here I was, about to lose my second virginity.

Marcel pressed forward, gently but firmly, and I felt my asshole expanding to accommodate the intruder. A slightly stronger push, a small amount of pain and then he was inside me, the head of his cock lodged inside my ass, my sphincter muscle tight around his hard shaft. He rested for a few seconds then resumed his gentle pressure and I felt his cock sliding inside me further then gripping as it ran out of lube. Marcel pulled out gently and moved back a little, using his fingers to scoop up some more lube from my pussy and wipe it on my asshole before plunging back inside, his entry being made easier by the lube and the previous insertion.

His hard cock went in, endlessly it seemed, spreading my asshole and stretching my rectum. It felt like shitting only backwards. In, in, in, deeper until his pubic bone was pressing against my ass cheeks, preventing any deeper insertion. Omigod, his huge cock was completely inside my ass! And apart from one little twinge it hadn't hurt. Marcel began gently pulling out nearly all the way, then pushing back inside fully, his long slow strokes stimulating me so that I felt myself climbing the slope, slowly, inexorably, until I reached the plateau beyond which I could not go without permission. Did I want to cum like this, I wondered. Yes, I thought, yes, I want to experience my first anal orgasm.

"Can I cum please?" I asked.

"No. You are not to cum."

Oh no, I was soooo close. I fought myself, successfully restraining the urge, returning to the very familiar plateau. Marcel kept on fucking in and out of my asshole. I noticed that I must have been producing lubricant there too as he slipped easily through the previously tight hole. Suddenly he stopped and withdrew. Had he cum, I wondered. No, I realized, he'd have made some sort of sound or his body would have moved to indicate that he was cumming.

"Get on your hands and knees," he ordered.

I rolled sideways and got on hands and knees on the bed. He pushed my knees further apart then pushed my head and shoulders downwards so my ass was sticking up high in the air. I felt his hand on my hips at first, then they reached further under me to grasp my breasts as his cock once more pressed against my sphincter, popping inside me and continuing until I was filled. It felt so good, so nice, so nasty. Marcel then began fucking me hard and fast, pressing in hard, withdrawing almost completely, in again as far as he could. His hands were squeezing my breasts, pulling the nipples, stimulating, arousing, hurting so good. I felt myself on my plateau once again, struggling to remain there, to prevent myself peaking without permission.

"Permission to cum please," I asked again.

"Permission denied. You are not to cum."

After he said this and while he continued to fuck me, he removed one hand from my breast and began stimulating my clit, rubbing it, pinching it and pulling it downwards, causing amazing sensations to run through my body as I tried as hard as I could to prevent myself from reaching my orgasm. The stimulation continued, one hand stimulating both nipples now while the other tortured my clit, a pair of fingers being pushed into my vagina while my clit was rubbed by his thumb. It was sooo stimulating, soooo arousing, I was soooo close, too close, far too close, out of control, I was cumming.

"AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!" I screamed as I bucked beneath Marcel as he continued to fuck my ass. I could no longer support myself and collapsed onto the bed, his cock remaining deep inside my ass as my muscles spasmed in orgasm around his huge hard shaft.

Slowly I came back to my senses, aware of the shame of having cum without permission, aware also of feeling wonderful after my first anal fuck which resulted in a massive orgasm. What would happen now, I wondered, would Marcel tell Master that I'd disobeyed a command and cum without permission? Would I be punished? How?

Marcel lifted himself off my body, his cock popping out of my asshole and waving around, still rigid and glistening with my lube. He rolled me onto my back.

"Slut!" he exclaimed, looking down at me, "Cumming without permission is a punishable offence. So I'm going to punish you right now. Want to cum, eh? I'll give you cumming. Wait here."

He stood and left the room. What would he do, I wondered. A few moments later he returned carrying a box. I looked at him in fear, expecting some devilish device for torturing me to appear from the box. Instead he opened it and showed me a dildo vibrator device. He took some other items from the box as well and before I knew it I was fastened to the bed, wrists and ankles attached to the corners, unable to move much at all. He then proceeded to insert the dildos into my ass and vagina, fastening them in place with straps around my waist and upper thighs. He tightened the straps, forcing the dildos in as far as possible. I felt the pressure against my clit as he tightened another strap. Then he plugged the device into the mains supply, took out a remote control panel and grinned down at me.

"This will teach you to cum without permission," he said gloatingly as he looked down at me tied helplessly to his bed. For an instant I wondered how many other women had been in my predicament, then he pressed a button and all hell broke loose in my groin. Vibrators started up in my ass, my pussy and against my clit all at once. Each on its own would have been quite enough to send a huge wave of sexual stimulation through my body; all at once was total overload. It took only a few seconds before I came. He watched me writhing as the waves of orgasm washed through my body, then I stopped, my body exhausted temporarily by the excess arousal, only to repeat the process again a minute or so later. He left the devices on high in and on me as I came again and again and again. I lost count of the times I came until unconsciousness overcame me.

I awoke with a start as cold water was dashed in my face. The devices were still working and after a shriek I came once more. This time I didn't stop; my body went into a state of constant tremors, constant uncontrollable shaking and writhing as my powerful orgasm continued unabated for seconds, minutes, hours, forever it seemed. My muscles ached but still I couldn't stop cumming. I heard scream after scream, and only belatedly realized they were coming from me.

After several lifetimes, it seemed, Marcel turned the devilish devices off and I slowly regained my breath and stopped cumming, feeling a deep lethargy wash through me.

"So, did you enjoy cumming like that?" asked Marcel, grinning.

"N-n-n-no," I stammered through trembling lips.

"Well, now it's my turn," he continued as he removed the device from my vagina. "Maybe you'll enjoy this one better."

Without removing the clit and anal vibrators he positioned himself between my legs and thrust his cock into my vagina, bottoming out as his pubic bone thrust hard against the clitoral vibe. He then again grinned at me as he reached for the controller and pressed several buttons. I felt the two vibrators still attached start up, the clitoral vibe not only stimulating my poor overused clit but also vibrating his cock inside me through his pubic bone. He placed his hands over my breasts and began tweaking, twisting and pulling on my nipples. He then began fucking me hard, his cock vibrating inside me every time he pressed against the clit vibe.

The sensations were too much for me once again. All control was lost and I was cumming, without any thought for asking permission. I lay there, strapped to the bed, humping my aching, over-stimulated body against Marcel, who was grinning down at me. It took only a few minutes before he also came hard, squirting his pent up cum deep inside me as he tortured my nipples with his fingers.

A few moments later he withdrew and turned the vibrators off, slowly wiping himself on a towel as he watched me lying on his bed, recovering. He untied me, removed all the devices, and allowed me to lie there regaining my breath and my wits.

"How're you feeling?" he asked eventually.

"Tired, satiated, sore," I replied.

"Did you enjoy that?"

I thought for a few seconds; had I enjoyed that? Had I enjoyed being over-stimulated, tied up, made to cum continuously, being fucked in the ass and fucked while being vibed? Had I really enjoyed that?

"Ooohhh, yes, darling, I really enjoyed that," I replied.

He bent down and kissed me, turned off the light and climbed into bed beside me, cuddling me to him and kissing me lovingly.

"I love you, sweetheart," he murmured in my ear.

"I love you too," I replied, feeling twinges of guilt for what I considered to be my first betrayal of Ben.

We slept for several hours then we seemed to both wake together. I visited the bathroom and when I returned Marcel was lying on the bed, his cock rampant with expectation.

"Mmmm, honey, would you like me to take care of him?" I asked.

"Yes please, darling."

I turned my back to Marcel, drew my knees to my chest , looked over my shoulder and smiled.

"Fuck my ass, lover."

He wasted no time in doing just that, sliding his cock into my still well-lubed asshole and cumming inside me shortly afterwards, simultaneously bringing me to an anal orgasm. It was nice, but I preferred vaginal orgasms to anal, probably because I was able to kiss and cuddle with my partner but also because it provided greater stimulation for my clit. However, it was another notch on my belt, another skill I had developed. As I fell asleep in his arms I wondered if Ben would fuck my ass when I returned home.

The following morning Master entered the dining room as Susan, Marcel and Shar knelt in their usual positions. Instead of greeting them as he usually did, he stood in front of Shar and looked down at her bowed head deep in thought. After a few moments he commanded Shar to look at him. Shar raised her eyes and looked into Master's face.

"Slave Marcel tells me that you enjoyed your introduction to anal sex last night. That is good because from now on this will become routine for you, just as any other type of sex will become routine during your learning here. However, he also mentioned that there was a small problem of you being apparently unwilling to control your orgasms. He tells me he punished you with multiple continual orgasms administered by dildo vibrators. I trust that this punishment will suffice to remind you of the gravity of your disobedience. Is it necessary for me to punish you further?"

"No, Master," Shar replied hurriedly.

"Good. Any repeat occurrence with be severely punished, far more severely than last night. His afternoon I have your first clients, a businessman visiting this area who is missing his wife. I think you will find that your newly developed skills will be put to good use. Meantime, you are to continue with your standard daily routine until 1pm, at which time slave Susan will prepare you to entertain our guest."

"Yes, Master."

"Now, let us resume our breakfast routine."

During breakfast Shar wondered what would be happening this afternoon when she was to entertain her first client. She expected that he would want sex and wondered if it would be normal or anal. Was that why Marcel, obviously under orders from Master, had introduced her to this form of coupling last night, she wondered. However, she rationalized, she had the morning to get through first.

Shortly after lunch slave Susan took Shar to the preparation room where she was shaved, emptied by use of a suppository, had her vagina and ass lubed, her hair styled, her body lightly scented and then was dressed in some beautifully provocative clothing. Looking at herself in the mirror, Shar could scarcely believe that the wanton woman looking back at her was herself. She took this lesson on board, vowing that when she had completed her full course she would dress and make herself up like this to please Ben.

Susan escorted her to an intimate boudoir where she was instructed to wait for her client, striking a sexily provocative pose to greet his entry. While waiting, Shar practised several poses, finally choosing one which she felt displayed her assets to their best effect. It was only a few moments later that Master himself escorted a well-dressed and prosperous looking gentleman into the room and introduced her to him.

When he entered the room with Master I was impressed by his elegance and obvious charm firstly, then secondly as my eyes roamed over him, by the bulge in the front of his trousers. He was obviously large and probably ready for some fun.

"Good afternoon, Sir," I greeted him, rising from the couch to take his proffered hand.

He thanked Master, who left the room, then he turned back to me and I could feel his eyes take in my body as he mentally stripped me, smiling at what he imagined he saw.

"Come here," said softly, "Let me kiss and hold you, darling."

I stepped towards him and his arms wrapped around me, holding me against him as he kissed me full on the lips, his tongue seeking entrance to my mouth. I relaxed my jaw and allowed him to French kiss me, then I kissed him back in a similar manner. I felt his hands move lower down my back and cup my ass cheeks, pulling my hips towards him, feeling his hardening cock pressing against my pussy.

He broke the kiss and held me at arm's length.

"My, aren't you a sexy beauty," he said quietly, "Baby, you and I will have some fun this afternoon."

Before I could formulate a reply he reached down and undid the belt holding my dress closed, then pushed the sides apart, revealing my body clad only in a skimpy bra and thong panties. He let out a low whistle.

"A real beauty indeed," he said as he eased my dress off my shoulders and arms, letting it fall to the floor. He then cupped my breasts over my bra and pulled the cups down to expose my turgid nipples. I was beginning to relax with him, his hands on my breasts causing sexy feelings to course through my body. This mood was suddenly shattered as he took both nipples between thumb and forefingers and squeezed hard.

Pain lanced through my body, immediately replacing the delicious sexy feelings and causing me to want to step away from him to ease the pain. I resisted the temptation to move away, thinking that it would probably only make him hurt me more, and after a few seconds the pain eased as he released my nipples.

"Hmmm, you seemed to tolerate that pain well," he mused more to himself than to me. "We're going to have some fun today, little darlin'."

He stepped closer and reached behind me, releasing the clasp on my bra and allowing it to drop to the floor. "Strip me," he commanded.

Slowly and as sexily as possible I removed his jacket, shirt, trousers and underwear, making certain that I caressed each new part of bare skin that was exposed. He seemed pleased with my approach and when he was naked and his cock was hard and pointing to my pussy, he placed my hand over his ball sac.

"Massage my balls," ordered.

As I did this, he ran his fingers under the elastic of my thong, reaching inside to caress my pussy lips and slide his finger in my sopping trench. After a short time he hooked his thumbs into the elastic over my hips and pulled my panties down, allowing them to drop around my ankles.

"Step out of them," he ordered. I did. "Spread your legs for me."

I moved my feet apart, feeling the cool air on my heated perineum. I felt really turned on and sensed my pussy lips would be gaping from arousal. He reached between my legs and ran a finger through my trench, then with no prior warning, pushed his thumb into my vagina. I flinched as it went in, mainly from his hard finger nail, then those sexual sensations took over again.

"Do not cum without my permission," he ordered gruffly, then he sank down in front of me and began licking and sucking my clit and pussy lips.

The feelings were heavenly and very quickly I became aroused and reached my plateau. I went into my normal delaying mode, hoping against hope that this would work despite its failure the previous evening. It worked and I enjoyed the stimulation he provided as he obviously enjoyed eating my pussy. After he'd finished his meal he sat on the edge of the couch and pulled me to him, parting my knees with his so I straddled his thighs. He then sat me down on his thighs, pulling each of my legs onto the couch alongside his hips. Then he lifted my torso and pulled me closer, lowering me onto his rigid cock.

It felt so good as his cock penetrated me, pushing into my vagina as I settled onto his thighs. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled my breasts against his chest as he gently rocked back and forth, rubbing my nipples on his chest and inserting and partially removing my cock with each backward and forward movement. His cock pressed against my clit deliciously.

"Remember, no cumming without permission," he murmured into my ear.

Oh, this could be difficult, I thought. His movements kept pushing me closer and it took all my concentration to remain on the plateau. He also was not immune to the erotic sensations and after only a few minutes he had his eyes closed as he approached his release. I could have cum then too, but held off, wanting and in some way needing him to order me to cum rather than having to ask for permission.