Sharnie's Surrender

Story Info
Young woman lets two burglars have their way with her.
7.5k words
4.28
183.3k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
walkwolf2
walkwolf2
68 Followers

Sharnie padded down her drive towards her back gate. The sun shone down and she had a whole afternoon free. O.K. technically she should be in a lecture, but there were a lot better things for an eighteen year old girl to do on a hot spring afternoon than sit in a room listening to maths. So she had decided to skip her lecture and take the afternoon off. After all it was Friday, and the weekend was nearly here. She held her jacket over her arm as she walked feeling into the pocket to pull out her keys. She reached up to the gate, it swung slowly open .

Sharnie stopped looking at the gate as it swung open. It was supposed to be locked. There was only one reason why it would be open, someone was home. Sharnie silently cursed as she stood looking accusingly at the gate. Her plan for the afternoon was blown. It was not her mom as her car was not in the drive. That left either her Nan or her older brother. Either way she would have to go back to college for the afternoon. With luck she could persuade whoever it was that she had come home to grab something for college. Her nan would be easier to trick than her brother but as long as Sharnie did actually take something back with her even he would have to accept her lie.

With slower steps than before she walked through the gate and along the path to the back door. It was wide open and she quietly walked in to the kitchen. She was listening out to try and figure out who was home. The sounds coming from the sitting room did not help. Taking a deep breath she walked out of the kitchen into the sitting room with her mouth open. Ready to explain to whoever was home why she had come home. She froze staring into the room in shock. The normally pristine room was a shambles. All the cupboards had been opened and their contents scattered on the floor. The sofa cushions were flung across the room. Sharnie glanced around her mouth opening and closing in shock. Then a man walked into the room.

He was taller than Sharnie, and looked like he was somewhere in his twenties. His dark hair was stuffed under a battered looking baseball cap. He was holding one of her moms favourite vases. He glanced up and stopped as he saw Sharnie. Slowly he smiled, Sharnie felt a shiver of fear run down her spine. Dropping the vase he dived towards her. Sharnie did not run from him for some reason . Instead she watched as the vase slowly fell to the floor and shattered. Only then did she react but too late. The man grabbed her and dragged her into the room. She struggled against his grip but could do nothing to free herself.

"Get off me," She snapped. "What are you doing in my house?" The man ignored her as he pushed her down onto the sofa cushions.

"Hey get down here. I've found something," He shouted. Sharnie heard a noise upstairs. Seconds later footsteps pounded down the stairs. A second man entered the room. He was black, his skin almost ebony black. He was bigger than the first man, both in height and build. He glared at her when he saw her.

"What the fuck is she doing here?" He snarled to his companion, who shrugged.

"At a guess I'd say she's skiving off. Am I right?" The white man said glancing down at Sharnie. She did not answer but felt herself blushing. "I guess so," The man added with a knowing smile.

"That's great, you said we'd have the whole fucking house to ourselves all afternoon." His friend said.

"We should have but I guess blondie here wanted the afternoon off."

"So now what are we going to do?" Both of them stared at Sharnie who felt very nervous. "We can't fucking empty the place with her here."

"Why not?" His friend asked. "In fact we've got plenty of time." He dragged Sharnie up to her feet and looked her up and down. She suddenly wished she had put on less revealing clothes that morning. Her thin white blouse and short black skirt showed off too much of her slender figure.

"What do you mean?" His friend asked.

"It's about one, one thirty. Apart from her the house'll be empty until three."

"And?"

"It'll take us what, ten minutes to pack up?" The black man nodded slowly obviously grasping what his friends' meaning. "That gives us over an hour to have a little fun." Again they both looked at Sharnie but this time there was a more appraising manner to their gaze. Sharnie swallowed and felt how dry her throat had become.

"You sure, she looks a bit young?" The black man said.

"Hey I'm eighteen," Sharnie snapped.

"There you go from her own lips as well." The other man said. Sharnie bit her lip realising she had just put herself in trouble. But it was one of her personal hates when people thought she was younger than she was. Her Nan called her petite but Sharnie just felt she was to small. She was short and thin with small breasts that just filled a B cup bra. She had a small ass and long thin legs. It drove her wild with anger. The worst problem was nothing she did made any difference. It was not like she ate small portions, but no matter what she ate she did not fill out.

"Well if she's eighteen then that's alright." The black guy said now obviously checking her out. Sharnie tugged at the hem of her skirt self consciously, trying to pull it lower. She silently wished she had not left that extra button undone that morning. She could feel his gaze as he looked down at her small cleavage.

"Thought you might feel that way. I know how much you like fucking white girls." His friend said. Sharnie was shocked by the callous manner in which they were talking. She knew they were discussing fucking her against her will. But they did nothing to hide their comments or intentions from her.

"You telling me you wouldn't fuck her if you could?" The black guy said.

"Nope, I would and cos I can I will." Sharnie stood between them feeling a surprising mix of emotions. She was angry that they had broken into her house and wrecked it, and that they seemed not to care how she felt about what they were saying. She was scared, terrified by the concept of these two forcing themselves on her. But most surprising was the excited thrill that ran down her spine at the idea. To herself she had to admit that if either guy had shown her any attention at a nightclub she would have jumped at him. Both were good looking guys. But this was not a club, and they were planning to force themselves on her.

"Now Sharnie, I bet you've figured out what me and my friend intend to do with you by now." Sharnie nodded slowly. "You've got two choices. First you can be a good girl and not fight and we won't have to force you. Or you can be a bad girl and fight. We are going to fuck you but it's up to you how much we hurt you." Sharnie stared at him her eyes wide and her mouth hanging open. She could not believe the way he was simply telling her what was going to happen. But when it came down to it he was right. She knew there was no way she could stop them if they decided to force her. If she let them have her while it would still be bad. They would at least not be so hard on her. He was watching her, obviously waiting for her answer. She swallowed hard and tried to speak, but could not get any words past the lump of fear in her throat.

As if he took her silence as permission he reached up and slowly began to undo her blouse. Sharnie stood still shaking slightly as he undid the buttons and slid open her blouse. He glanced down at her small breasts and smiled then reached up to cup them squeezing them hard with his hands. His fingers gripped her breasts tightly.

"Nice little breasts," He told her.

"I don't care about her breasts. I want to find out what her cunt feels like." His friend said and Sharnie felt his hand sliding up her leg under her skirt. She shivered as she felt him pushing his fingers into her panties and rubbing at her. She gave a soft gasp as he pushed a finger deep into her. He slid his finger up and down twisting it slightly as he did. "Feels nice and tight," He told her.

"I bet her mouth is good as well," The white guy said.

"Only one way to find out," The black guy said pulling his finger out of her. Sharnie bit her lip to hold in a hiss as his finger slid out of her. She was glad he had pulled his finger out. Not because it felt bad but because it had felt so good. She was scared he might feel how much her body had reacted. She could feel how wet she had become just from that short touch. She was shocked by how her body was reacting. It had enjoyed them fondling. The feel of their hands on her breasts and inside her had sent a thrill of pleasure through her body. She should have been disgusted or horrified, and to an extent she was, but more than that she had been aroused by their touch.

The white guy grabbed her shoulders and pushed her down to her knees. As she watched he undid his jeans and pulled out his cock. It was already hard and Sharnie felt almost happy that he was being turned on by her like he was. He reached forwards and pulled her head towards him. She felt his cock rubbing against her lips, it felt hard and warm.

"Suck my cock girl," He told her. She looked up at him and was about to say no when she saw the look in his eyes. Something at the back of his eyes stopped her, a implied threat of what would happen if she did not do what he wanted. She could see the imminent violence held in his gaze. She took a deep breath then opened her lips and let his cock slide in between her lips. He gave a soft moan as she lowered her mouth down his cock sucking softly on it.

"Hmm that's it, suck on it girl." He hissed softly holding her head down on his cock. Sharnie slipped her mouth up and down him sucking on him. This was something she knew she could do. It was not the first time she had sucked on a guys cock. She moved her mouth up and down him sucking and licking softly all over his cock. He moaned deeply and she felt his fingers tighten in her hair. Before she could start to really get into her stride she was grabbed and twisted away from him.

"My turn, I want to feel that mouth on my cock." The black guy said. Sharnie saw his cock and gapped in horror, it was massive! She wondered how she was even going to get her lips around it. Let alone how he was going to be able to fuck her with it. He pulled her head towards him and she opened her mouth wide feeling his cock sliding between her lips. He pulled her head down the length of his cock forcing her to take more of him in her mouth than she wanted. She gagged on him feeling his cock filling her mouth, how long and thick it was. She had to open her mouth wide to get her lips around it. She sucked on him without thinking about it still more worried about how she was going to fit his cock inside her.

"That's a good girl, suck that cock." He hissed to her as she sucked on him sliding her lips up and down his cock. He kept pushing her head down forcing his cock deep into her throat. It made Sharnie even more worried about him fucking her. If he was like this when she was just sucking on his cock how hard would he be when he did fuck her. It was then she realised that she had accepted they were both going to fuck her. They were going to take it in turns to rape her and she was simply letting them. She should have been trying to fight, instead she was surrendering herself to them. She was not that experienced with sex. When the two guys did fuck her it would only be the second time anyone had ever fucked her. She could not understand why she was surrendering herself so easily to them.

"I want to fuck her cunt." The white guy suddenly said, his friend released Sharnie and stepped back.

"Go for it then," he said. The white guy grabbed her and pulled her to her feet.

"I've got a great idea, let's fuck this little slut in her own bed." His friend nodded with a twisted smile. "Well Sharnie show us which is your room then." The white guy pushed her towards the stairs as he spoke. Sharnie led them upstairs her mind whirling in panic and bewilderment. She was still not fighting them when she knew she should be. It made no sense and yet she calmly guided the two men into her room. The guy holding her pushed her down onto her bed and stood looking down at her.

"God that's a nice sight. A sexy blonde slut waiting to be fucked." Sharnie stared up at him taking in what he was saying, was she a slut? She could be as she was not resisting them but instead helping them to take her. Did that make her a slut? The man reached down and grabbed her panties pulling them up off her then he undid his jeans and pushed them down. He climbed onto the bed on top of her, his weight pushing her back down. She could feel him trying to get between her legs. For a second she panicked and tried to close her legs to stop him. He grabbed her by the neck his fingers tight.

"You've been a good girl till now, don't spoil it. I'd prefer not to have to hurt you." Sharnie could feel herself shivering in response but she forced herself to relax as he moved her legs apart. She could feel his cock rubbing down her thigh as he slipped between her legs. Then she felt the head of his cock pushing into her. He thrust up hard into her forcing his cock deep inside her.

"Oh god," Sharnie hissed.

"Fuck yes," he gasped. He thrust into her again and then again. She could feel how hard he was inside her, could feel her body opening for him. She gasped softly at the sensation of his cock sliding in and out.

"How's she feel?" The black guy said.

"Hot and tight, definitely worth fucking." His friend replied as he fucked her. Sharnie lay still beneath him as he began to thrust in and out hard. She felt his hands pawing at her breasts and his breath on the side of her neck. He was grunting with each thrust into her. She opened her eyes and could see herself in her dressing table mirror. She lay on the bed, her top open. With the guy on top of her, fucking her hard. What shocked her the most was the look on her face, she had not realised that she was actually enjoying it until then. She was being aroused by being taken like this. God I am a slut, she thought. She glanced at her reflection again and remembered where she had seen images like it before. In her older brothers porn magazines. She looked just like the girls in there, letting the guys do what they want to them and enjoying it.

The guy's breathing was coming in sharp gasps by now, his breath hot on her neck. She could feel how wet she was getting from having his cock sliding in and out of her. She gasped softly each time he thrust into her. She suddenly realised she was rocking slightly towards him with each thrust.

He had pushed her bra up off her breast and his fingers dug into their flesh. She could feel his thrusts as they got wilder and harder and his grunting grew louder.

"God I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum in your cunt." Sharnie gasped and felt a shiver of fear run down her spine. He was not wearing a condom.

"Please no, don't cum in me." She begged in a desperate whisper.

"You're going to have my cum in you girl, just like the slut you are. I'm going to fill your cunt with my cum." Sharnie shook her head.

"No I might get pregnant." She gasped trying to persuade him to stop.

"Get the pill," He snarled back. She suddenly felt his body tense up and knew almost instinctively he was close to cumming . She should push him off her now, stop him from cumming inside her. But she did nothing. Instead she lay still as he continued to thrust into her until with one hard thrust he came.

"Yess oh fuck yes," He grunted as his cum pumped inside her. Sharnie gasped at the feel, something she had never felt before. This was the first time she had ever felt a guy's cum inside her. It felt hot and strange, he seemed to fill her cunt up with his cum. As he came his fingers tightened against her breasts digging into them further. It made her gasp sharply.

"You wanted that, you wanted my cum in you didn't you." He hissed to her once he had cum inside her. Sharnie did not respond. "Thought so, just like the little slut I knew you were." He told her as he climbed off her. She lay still waiting for the black guy to climb onto her. She thought about what had just happened, the guy was right. Only a slut would have let him take her like that against her will, and let him cum inside her without a fight. She was being a slut, acting just the way they said she was. For a second she fought not to cry at the realisation of what she was doing, who she was letting herself be.

Then the black guy grabbed her arm and pulled her up. He quickly yanked her blouse and bra off. Then pushed her across the room towards her dressing table. Bending her over he pushed her face into the mirror. She felt him lifting her skirt. Then felt his cock rubbing between her legs. He felt so hard and so warm against her thigh. She closed her eyes waiting for him to enter her. His fingers wrapped around her hips. She felt him pushing his cock against her. With a sharp thrust he rammed into her.

"Uhh," Sharnie grunted as his cock entered her. She felt him stretching her wide, filling her totally. He was so hard and thick inside her she could not believe that she was taking all of him.

"Yes girl, take that cock inside that little cunt." He hissed as he began to thrust in and out. Sharnie gasped and grunted feeling him entering her. His thrusts pressed her face against the mirror which felt cold against her cheek. She felt his cock entering her, opening her cunt hard. She grunted deeply shocked by how good he felt inside her. Again she was acting like a slut, enjoying him as he forced himself on her.

"God your cunt feels so tight." She heard him gasp as he rammed into her. "Do you like the feel of my cock inside your cunt?" She did not reply. "Answer me girl, do you like it?" As he spoke he grabbed her hair pulling her back towards him. She gasped sharply. "Well," he demanded.

"Yes, I like it." Sharnie hissed too scared to lie.

"Just like every slut, you all want a hard thick cock inside your cunt don't you?" Sharnie nodded. "Say it, tell me you want my hard cock in you cunt."

"Yes I want it, I want your hard cock in my cunt."

"That's a good little girl." He hissed then rammed his cock hard into her. Sharnie squealed at the feel of his cock ramming into her cunt. She opened her eyes wide and saw him in the mirror. Stood behind her ramming into her. He had one hand in her hair pulling back on her head while the other gripped her thigh. She could see her mouth open as she gasped and moaned with each hard thrust into her cunt. Her eyes were wide and she could see the lust in them as she felt him thrusting in and out of her. His cock felt so hard inside her, it stretched her cunt wide with each deep thrust.

"I'm going to fuck your cunt for you little slut until I cum inside you." He snarled at her reflection.

"Oh god," she gasped. She felt his hand moving up from her hip and watched in the mirror as he cupped her one breast and began to kneed at it. His hand dark against her pale skin and her small breasts was totally covered by his fingers. She gasped softly feeling his fingers squeezing her breast, then grunted as he rammed into her again.

"Your cunt feels so hot little slut." He told her as he fucked her hard. Sharnie moaned and grunted as she felt his thrusts growing harder and faster. She was having to stand on her toes he was thrusting into her so hard. Her fingers dug into the side of her dressing table. She could see the sweat on her face and neck and the way her hair flew about with each thrust. His eyes were closed and he was gritting his teeth as he continued to ram his hard cock inside her cunt. He moved both hands down to grip her breasts and she could feel his fingers tightening against her chest. She knew he was close to cumming but did not care. The feel of his hard cock inside her was too good. She was now totally the little slut they said she was, and at that moment she did not care.

walkwolf2
walkwolf2
68 Followers
12