Sharon Ch. 01

Story Info
He lusts for the Goddess who just moved next door.
9.6k words
4.65
104.1k
58
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 09/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JerseyJohn
JerseyJohn
144 Followers

To this day I still remember when Sharon moved into the neighborhood. I was 19 about to turn 20 when I walked out my font door that unseasonably warm May morning back in '94 and saw that moving van at the house next door. Naturally I was curious who would be moving into the neighborhood, so the first question I had on my mind was if they had a daughter my age and if she was cute. I stood in my parent's front yard, slowly making my way to the garbage cans with a bag from the kitchen in my hands, as I tried my best not to look like I was staring at the group of movers entering and exiting the house like ants in a colony. When I finally threw the garbage out, after a good 10 minutes of slow walking (which normally only takes 3 minutes at a normal pace), I made my way back to the front door at the same slow pace constantly glancing at the house next door in the hopes of seeing who would be my family's new neighbor. By the time I reached my font porch I had figured I wouldn't be getting my answer today, and that's when I saw her emerge from the front door in a pair of loose fitting jeans that hung at her hips and a t-shirt that just seemed to drape itself over her upper body. Never before in my life had a woman stopped me in my tracks like she had. Being a 19 year old guy my head was naturally on a constant swivel in search of girls, and there were plenty that had slowed my pace as I watched them walk past me. This woman, however, pulled the handle on my emergency brake and I almost tripped on the first step of the porch.

She had her chestnut brown hair up in a ponytail obviously to keep it out of her face while she was unpacking; what she unknowingly did was show off her slender, aquiline neck. The gentle sway of her hips as she walked to her car were hypnotic as they seemed to move to the rhythm of some internal soundtrack that played only for her. Her breasts had a delicious bounce to them that I could see even from this distance, and when she bent over to retrieve a box from her back seat her jeans slipped down past her hips revealing a green thong that signaled like a neon arrow 'Further down is Paradise'. She didn't look like a lot of the girls I went to school with or that were on the boardwalk down by the beach, big breasts but no hips or ass, a clumsy walk because they still weren't used to the new shape of their bodies; no, she moved with a grace that made every curve of her seem like poetry in motion. She was all poise and voluptuousness... she made me realize this was the way a woman should look. I didn't want to move from this spot and lose sight of this goddess for fear that I may never see something as beautiful again.

How long I was glued there I still have no idea, and probably didn't care. It was like being in a meditative state with nirvana only a short distance away. Unfortunately, I was jolted back to reality in one of the harshest manners I know, the sound of my father's voice.

"Hey! Does it normally take a half-hour to throw out a bag of garbage?" he said opening the screen door.

I jumped at the sound of his voice and my head snapped in the direction of the front door. "Uh... sorry... I was... I was, uh.... just...," I stuttered trying to formulate an excuse as I was uncontrollably looking back in the direction of "heaven".

"You were just what?" he said as he looked in the direction that I kept turning. "Oh! Oh, I see!" He looked at me and smiled in amusement making me blush and grin like an idiot. "Very nice," he said looking back at her. As he turned back to me his smile turned from amusement to deviousness. "Let's go and introduce ourselves."

I thought my heart had stopped as a feeling of momentary panic overwhelmed me. "No, Dad, we can't...."

"We can't what? Be neighborly? Where's your manners?" he asked having fun with my embarrassment. Perhaps it's time that I also tell you that I can be very shy when it comes to a girl or a woman who I think is out of my league. That's not to say that I was some kind of dork around the opposite sex. I was and am very good at flirting and can be quite charming, if I do say so myself. And while I wasn't a jock with the "V" shaped torso and a body that was cut and defined, I was in great shape at 19. But, this wasn't an 18 or 19 year old chick, this was a woman who just seemed to exude sexiness and confidence.

"Well, didn't Mom want us to get to work cleaning out the garage? We should probably get started or she's gonna get pissed," I tried to reason with him, but it just came out as a pathetic form of pleading.

"No, your mother would want us to introduce ourselves as good neighbors," he said jumping at my uneasiness. My father was a huge prankster and was the kind of person that if he found something that would embarrass you he'd harp on it for all it was worth.

"Dad, I'm sure she'd want us to get to work, she's been asking us to get this done since the weather got warm," I said, trying to sound as rational as I could.

"It'll only take a minute to go—"

"To go where?" my mother said walking out the front door. "It'd better be into the garage, John," she warned him.

"I am going to get to it today, hon, I promised you, and I will keep my word. But, your son here, noticed we have a new neighbor and is being rude by not introducing himself," my Dad said motioning next door.

My mom looked around the front porch pillar and saw the cause of my flustered state and than looked back at me. My forehead was saturated with nervous sweat, even though it wasn't that hot out. "Is this what took him so long to throw out the garbage?" she asked looking over at my Dad.

"Mmm Hmmm," he said with a nod and an evil smile.

My mom rolled her eyes and sighed. Having been the one who was around more through my teenage years, since my dad worked a lot during the week, she knew how shy I could get. "Oh, leave him alone, John. Besides, you two need to get to work, now," she said. The wave of panic that had swept over me was starting to subside. My mom glanced at me from the corner of her eye and smirked slightly. Once she put her foot down on a project for me and my dad there was no getting out of it. She knew how much I owed her for this.

*****

It had been a week since Venus (that's what I had come to call her, since I didn't know her name) had swept in to take my breath away. For days I had stolen glimpses of her as I went outside to mow the lawn, take out the garbage, or walk my dog. In fact, it's thanks to Shadow, my dog, that I got the chance to meet her. Shadow's an old dog of about 15, the fur on his snout had turned grey and while he was still in good condition, he just didn't move as fast as he used to. He had grown to the point that I didn't need a leash to walk him as he stayed by my side without any commands. We were coming down the street from his afternoon walk and were passing by "Venus'" house. She was outside on her hands and knees in front of her front planter cleaning out the dead leaves and pine needles that had accumulated there over the winter months. She must have been down there a while because when she stood up she leaned back as far as she could to stretch. She was in a pair of black jersey knit shorts and a plain form fitting red t-shirt that just accentuated her breasts as she stretched back, which had to be at least C-cups, or as I called them, perfect handfuls.

Now, since I had raised Shadow from a pup he had come to recognize my mannerisms and responded to them. He could simply tell if I thought someone was friendly or unfriendly just from my reactions, and he must have thought "Venus" was someone I thought was friendly because he decided to just trot on over and say hello. I was again half in a daze and hadn't noticed Shadow had walked over to her until he was half-way across her front yard.

"Oh shit," I muttered and started after him, but it was too late. "Venus" noticed him, tail wagging and panting as he stopped and sat down in front of her.

"Well, hello, boy. Who are you and where did you come from?" she said with a curious giggle. Even her voice sounded like music to me as each word rolled past her beautiful lips. She crouched down to pet him and scratch him behind his ears. Yeah, there was no way Shadow was leaving her now.

"Sorry, he doesn't normally do that," I said walking across her overgrown lawn.

"Do what, be the first to introduce himself to a new neighbor?" she asked with a smile. "You live next door, right?"

"Yeah," I said. I wanted to follow that up with something witty like,'It doesn't' normally take me using a lame trick like a loose dog to start a conversation with a girl.'Instead I just stood there silently like an idiot.

Thankfully she cut any tension before it could develop. She stood back up, took off her gardening glove and extended her hand to me. "I'm Sharon Metscer."

"I'm Jake," I said taking her hand in mine, the feeling of her delicate fingers sent a small shiver through me.

"Jake...?" she said leaning forward with a look of anticipation.

"Oh... Stevens, Jake Stevens," I finished.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Jake Stevens," she said with a laugh. Sharon looked like she was about 28 or 29 and couldn't have been any taller than 5' 3". She looked like she had a body like a Greek statue, not skinny, not fat, but with just the right amount of curves that made her, well, womanly. Her eyes, which seemed almost perfectly almond shaped, were a dazzling hazel that looked like they were mixed with flecks of yellow. I swear to God, when she blinked they looked like they had been sprinkled with gold dust.

"And who's this big guy, here?" she asked kneeling down again and petting shadow who wagged his tail even faster and extended his paw out to her.

"This is Shadow," I said.

"What breed is he?" she asked looking up at me and petting him at the same time.

"He's a mix of German shepherd, Yellow Lab, and Mastiff, I think," I explained, doing my best not to stare at her breasts through the opening at the top of the low cut neck line.

"Oh, he's a cutie," she said in cooing voice that only made Shadow wag his tail faster and turn his body so he could lean against her for more petting. "What, you want some lovin'?" she asked him petting and scratching his side.

"So... uh, where are you from?" I asked, trying to make some small talk.

"I'm originally from Easton, Pennsylvania, but I came here from Kansas City, Missouri," she said standing back up, leaving Shadow begging for more.

"Really? What were you doing in Kansas City?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"My job had me moving around a lot, and after a while you get tired of it. When the opportunity came up to settle down somewhere permanently, I took it. So, here I am. I bought this house, sort of a mega-birthday present to myself, and decided this is where I'm gonna stay." The ear to ear smile across her face said she was very pleased with herself and happy with the house. Never mind the fact that it sent my heart into fibrillations.

"Was it your birthday recently?" I asked.

"Not yet, another month and I hit the big 3-0," she said with a roll of the eyes.

"Really? "You know my birthday's in June, too," I said.

"Another Gemini, eh. I had a feeling there was something interesting about you," she said with a smile.

"And you said you're gonna be 30?"

Sharon sighed. "Yeah, it's coming fast."

"See, I never would've thought you were older than 26." My dad told me any time a woman tells you her age, tell her you thought she was four years younger, it an automatic ten points in their book.

"Thank you so much for that beautiful lie, Jake," she said with a laugh.

"You can call me, Jay, everyone does," I said.

Sharon looked me up and down for a second as if she were appraising a car or an appliance. "No, I don't think I will. You look like a Jake. Jay sounds too high school. Jake is a man's name." She looked at me again and I was starting to feel a little embarrassed. "No, you definitely look like a Jake."

"Alright," I said with a nervous smile. Like I said before when I saw Sharon first moving in, even from the way she walked and carried herself, she just seemed to exude confidence and sexiness. To stand in front of her, to fill your senses with her and listen to her talk, there was no question about it, she was the sexiest woman I had ever met in my life. My eyes would drop to her body on their own to get a good look at her luscious grapefruit size tits, and her hourglass waist that flared out to a pair of sexy hips. I had to force myself to look back up at her face, which was just as hypnotic. I couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to snake my arm around her waist and pull her against me, to feel the heat of her body against me, and feel her delicious looking breasts squash against my chest, and kiss those two full cotton candy pink lips.

"Well, I guess I'd better finish cleaning up this planter before it starts getting dark," she said, her words bringing me back to reality.

"Yeah, you're gonna have a lot of work on your hands with this place," I said looking around the yard. "After Mr. Hirschbaum died, Mrs. Hirschbaum kinda let this place go a bit before she moved in with her son."

"Yeah, I noticed that when I bought it."

"I used to mow the lawn for her and do a couple of other chores that she couldn't handle, but I just didn't have time to do everything she needed to have done," I explained.

"Oh, yeah? How much would someone charge for that?" Sharon inquired, obviously hinting that she might need some help.

"I don't know, I never charged Mrs. Hirschbaum," I said. "She tried to pay me, but it didn't seem right. I was just trying to help out a lonely old woman."

"Oh that's sweet," she said smiling at me. "Well, I'll be honest, there are quite a few things that I could use help with around here, and some things I'm just not strong enough to do. Would you be interested in giving me a hand?"

"Uh... sure... I guess." I couldn't believe my luck. I had only introduced myself to her five minutes ago and here I was going to be working with her to get her house together.

"Great, if you're not busy tomorrow morning come on over and we'll get started. And I will be paying you, and you will accept it, got it!" It was pretty clear there wasn't a choice in the matter.

"Got it," I said with a smile.

"I'll see you tomorrow. Bye, Shadow," she said petting the old boy before turning around and getting back to her planter.

I started to walk away, but found myself moving at a snail's pace as the motion of her bending over and kneeling down in her little black shorts all but froze me in my tracks. The hourglass shape of her hips and the curve of her ass made my jaw go slack. In my mind all I could picture myself doing was sliding my hand down over those two glorious cheeks and taking hold of those hips as I dragged her up against my crotch so I could wedge my cock into her ass cleavage.

I shook myself back into reality and made my way back home with Shadow coming up by my side. I looked down and him and gave him a scratch on his ear. "Good boy," I muttered. He looked back up at me as if to say,'Don't mention it, pal.'

I looked back and glanced at Sharon continuing her work and had to again forcefully tear my eyes off her. Now, I couldn't be sure, but I thought I saw her slow down for a second and look at me out of the corner of her eyes with a smirk. Maybe it was just the imaginings of a horny guy... maybe.

*****

It had been about 4 weeks since Sharon had asked me to help her get her house the way she wanted it. Every day after my classes at the community college were finished I had gone next door to either mow the lawn, clean out the planters and the old rose garden in the backyard that had lost all of its roses, or trim the hedges around her house... which I was able to impress her with thanks to my Dad's constantly hovering over me correcting my mistakes. Each day I left her house I was dirty, sweaty, and even more enamored with her. She wasn't afraid to get dirty, do heavy lifting, or swear like a drunken sailor when she jammed her finger or banged her shin into something. And even with all the sweat and grime on her hands and face, her hair falling out of its ponytail, she was still an incredibly beautiful woman.

She always wore a pair of little black or red or blue jersey knit shorts; I think they call them boy shorts, that showed off her beautiful legs, and a tank top or loose fitting t-shirt that always gave me an awesome view down to her breasts when we were working together and she was leaning over. Everyday was an exercise in self control and knowing when was the right time to steal a glance at those two beautiful mounds of tit flesh. Good God, I could always picture myself burying my face between them, almost getting lost in her cleavage and sucking on each nipple, making it hard and cherry red. It was almost driving me crazy how much I wanted her, needed to have her.

She always paid me very well, and between her and my job at the local hardware store my savings account was getting larger and larger. I'd have my first car in time for my birthday after all. Graduation had finally come and I was no longer a high school student. I had told my parents that I didn't really want a graduation party, just a fancy dinner with the family up in the city, something low key. My parents were also nice enough to give me a gift of $300.00 towards my car since they didn't spend it on a graduation party. My prospects at getting a nice car were getting better and better.

One Sunday I had come over to her house before she had gotten home from shopping and sat on her front porch paging through her copy of the newspaper until I came to the classifieds. I was seeing what kinds of cars people were selling and what was in my price range when she pulled into the driveway. She stepped out of the car wearing a pair of tight jeans, a tight red t-shirt, and pair of high heeled sandals. She grabbed her bags from the back seat and made her way over to me as I tried to keep my attention on the newspaper instead of watching her tits shake under her shirt with each step.

"Hey Stud," she said coming up the sidewalk. She had come to calling me different pet names each time she saw me. Everything from Sexy to Handsome to Stud, each time it made me blush, and each time she giggled at my awkwardness. "You becoming a newspaper thief?"

"No, that's my back up plan, in case my career as a full time grounds keeper doesn't pan out," I said back as nonchalantly as I could.

Sharon laughed. God, I loved her laugh. It was honest and loud and she didn't cover her mouth or do that fake giggle some girls do to humor a guy. "Seriously, what'cha looking at?" she asked standing behind me as she unlocked her front door.

"Oh, just seeing if there's any cars for sale in my price range that don't have too many miles," I said.

"Hmmm, anything, yet?" she asked as she turned around than leaned down and looked over my shoulder. My heart sped up to about a thousand beats per minute and my stomach was doing somersaults. I could feel one of those luscious C-cups squash against my shoulder as she peered at the paper in my hands. I had no idea what perfume she was wearing, but it was sending my senses into overload, and I could feel her hair tickle the back of my neck. Immediately I could feel my cock start stiffening under my denim shorts and start to strain against the material. Oh crap, how was I going to be able to stand up with that and not embarrass myself. God, she made me so horny by just being near me.

"Uh... nothing... yet," I said.

"Well, something will pop up."

Something already did.

"Come on in, I need some help putting some stuff in the attic," she said turning around and heading into the house.

JerseyJohn
JerseyJohn
144 Followers