Sharon Takes It in the Ass

Story Info
This time, no is not an option!
1.5k words
3.89
90k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, no is not an option!

I was home from school for the summer and had restarted a relationship with Sharon. While we did enjoy each others company, it was mostly about sex, and comfortably for both of us had never blossomed into anything more. The sex was pretty good. Sharon was an excellent cocksucker, and still in her mid-twenties, both her body and her pussy were very tight. Her breasts, while not large were firm, beautifully shaped and she loved a good tit fuck with a facial, one of my favorites. During this summer, we usually hooked up for a couple of drinks three or four times a week, and then ended up at my place; a separate apartment over the garage at my parent's where we were left alone. We would sometimes start by watching a movie, but sex was inevitable, and I don't really remember the end of anything we watched. Sharon really liked to fuck, and it was always me trying to keep up with her.

The one thing that was off limits though was her ass. Being very fond of anal play and sex, I had tried to coax her into it on numerous occasions. She would always just sort of laugh off my attempts with a casual remark like "Oops...wrong door!" or "Exit only" and guide me back to her pussy. After a while I just sort of gave up and resigned myself to the not unpleasant experience of fucking her tight little pussy, shooting a load down her throat, or covering her face and chin with a creamy splash of fresh hot cum. As the summer wound down however, I found myself increasingly obsessed with fucking her sweet little ass and decided that before I left for school, she was going to give it up. With only a few weeks left, I began to hatch my plan.

Sharon liked Tequila, and with just a few shots in her, she tended to be friskier than ever. There was a local Tequila bar we liked to frequent, and were planning a visit on my last Friday in town. I decided that no matter what, my cock was going to be deep in her ass before that night was over. We arrived around seven and found the place bustling as usual. We ran into a couple of friends and I ordered a round of shots for everyone. Part of my plan was to keep Sharon drinking while I carefully paced myself by dumping most of my shots in the planter next to my chair. Everyone was going at the shots pretty generously, and nobody seemed to notice what I was doing. Sharon, never one to be shy about drinking was definitely setting the pace, and when she started stroking my cock under the table, I knew it was about time to head home.

She offered no resistance to the idea, and as soon as we got to the car she was all over me. I managed to pull away just long enough to get the car started and pull out on the road, but she quickly had her head buried in my lap and was administering one of her world class blowjobs. Wanting to save my load for her ass, I told her it looked like a police car was a ways back behind us and asked her to cool it. Reluctantly, she stuffed me back in my pants, zipped me up, and with a smug little smile on her face spread her legs in the passenger seat and started fingering her pussy.

By the time we got to my place, we were both ready for action, but only I knew what I had in mind. She started stripping off her shirt before we even got upstairs, and by the time we reached my bedroom had only her panties on. She immediately dropped to her knees and took the full length of my shaft in her mouth in one quick gulp and began slurping away at my pole. I slipped off the rest of my clothes while she continued to take me down her throat. The time had come to act.

Pulling her up from her knees, I kissed her hard on the mouth and then spun her around quickly. "Oh, playing a little rough tonight are we?" she joked.

"You have no idea" I said as I pushed her up onto the bed. "Ass up and head down" I commanded, and she quickly obeyed wanting and expecting my cock deep in her pussy as usual. As I slid up behind her, I quickly grabbed her hands and pulled her arms back and to her sides. Planting my knees firmly on her hands, I had her in a death lock with her head buried in a pillow and her ass pointed straight in the air. With her pinned, I reached for my nightstand and grabbed the bottle of lube I had there.

"What the..." she exclaimed as she struggled a bit to free herself but to no avail.

"Just relax" I said, "you ain't going nowhere."

Opening the lube, I spread a generous amount around my swollen cock. It seemed to know what was coming, and was as hard as concrete. I also slathered a large dollop on her beautiful brown star and smiled as it glistened in the soft light of the room. Knowing now what I was up to, she started to whine a bit,

"Not in my ass John, you know I don't like it". In response I said nothing, but instead placed the head of my cock against her beckoning hole. "No, really John, not in my ass!" she protested and begin to try and free her hands from under my knees, but my strength and my size made this impossible. With the other girls who had willingly let me in their ass, I always tried to be somewhat gentle at first, pushing in slowly to let their sphincter adjust and then working an inch or so in at a time before pausing. But tonight, Sharon would get no such treatment. "OW-OW-OW-OW-OW!" she cried out as the head of my cock entered her tightest of holes abruptly.

"We're doing this," I said and continued to quickly push in deeper and deeper. The more she struggled, the deeper I went, and by now she had stopped struggling and was just was sobbing into the pillow in which her head was buried. One more thrust and I felt my balls slap against her ass.

"Oh God" she moaned "I can't believe you are fucking my ass you fucking prick". I rested for a moment and savored the sight of cock deep in her ass and the incredible tightness surrounding it. Then I began pounding in earnest. If she thought she was getting ripped open before, now she was really getting to know what having a rock hard cock pumping its full length in and out without mercy felt like. She continued to sob, and I continued to plunder her ass.

I felt my load starting to build and contemplated my next move. I decided to see if I could shoot part of my load as deeply as possible, and the rest near the exit for a nice cream pie finish. With all this buildup, I was pretty sure I would be shooting the load of my life, and as I began to cum I carefully shot, pulled back and then shot again all according to plan. I waited for a minute before pulling out completely and was treated to the sight of her gaping hole filled with my cum.

By now she had stopped crying and was just breathing heavily and making a sound like "uh-uh-uh". I continued to watch as her hole began to contract and her sphincter started to push some large drops of cum out of her ass and onto the sheets.

"That's going to leave a mark" I thought as I finally slid my knees off her hands and let her free from my grip. She rose up slowly onto her elbows and too shocked to say anything just continued to breathe heavily.

"Oh shit" she cried suddenly and jumped from the bed to my bathroom just a few steps away. I heard the sound of her ass hitting the seat, followed quickly by a few wet farts and then the explosive plop of a turd in the water. "OH!" she cried out as this was all happening. Apparently my deep shot of cum had acted as an enema and she continued to empty her bowels into the toilet. Oddly, this cacophony of bodily fluids and solids was strangely erotic, and I listened closely as she finished expelling it.

Sharon made her way back to the bed, grabbed the bits of clothing that were there and silently left the room and I heard the downstairs door shut as she left. I returned to school the next week and I never saw her again. But I will never forget her sweet tight ass.