Sharon's Last Prom

Story Info
Teacher loses her way at Prom.
3.4k words
3.72
62.8k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon is a beautiful young lady, 5'8", blonde, 25, with a great figure. She is engaged to the love of her life David Smith, who swims for Scotland. They met when Sharon was fund raising for an activity centre for a church in Carlisle. The local minister had organised a swimming competition for different congregations to meet, mingle, fund raise and compete. David had attended as a swimmer from Scotland. Sharon met David to give him is Winners Trophy. They arranged to go for a drink after the competition.

When they started talking to each other, they realised that they had lots in common, including a commitment to the church. This led to a short romance, and 9 months later they were engaged. Their love seemed to be strong and to show this love they agreed to not have sex until they were married. This was hard for both of them as they were very touchy-feely. David and Sharon both felt that this decision was an act of faith, showing their commitment to their faith and that how they treated each other. Sharon got on with everyone, with her kind and caring personality. Sharon has a very flirty personality, and sometimes forgot the effect that she had on men.

She teaches French and Spanish at Blackburn Academy. She has been teaching there for a year, when the Prom came up. This was celebrated at a hotel in Sunderland. The school and the students had pulled out all the stops to have a great time to celebrate their time at school. She was happily, celebrating the success that the different students had had in school as they moved on to university and life after school. The way that the room was organised, the tables were mixed up so that you would have a table of teachers beside a table of students. This meant that teachers and students would celebrate together.

It had been a bad day for Sharon because she had had an argument with David about her flirty nature. David had asked her not to go to the prom, as he was supposed to go with her, but work got in the way and he couldn't make it. Sharon was annoyed at this because it sounded like David didn't trust her. Sharon had promised her fellow teachers that she would join them at the prom. After work, David had sent her a text telling her not to go. This made up Sharon's mind, to not let her friends down.

Sharon arrived at the prom, she was wearing a lovely black strapless dress, which just about reached her knees. At the prom she quickly settled into chatting with the different teachers and pupils who were there. Her glass was never empty, but the company was so good that she never noticed. Sharon's mood was getting better all the time. Some of the staff and students started flirting with her, particularly one called Jason Bruce. He asked her to dance, and was still flirting away. They continued for a couple of dances and then Sharon said, that she needed a break.

Jason went and got her another drink, her 6th large red wine of the night. They were starting to have an impact. Mike, one of Jason's wingmen, then asked Sharon to dance. She readily agreed. And was soon dancing around the room laughing and smiling.

Mike asked where Sharon's fiancé was, she told him that he couldn't make it.

Mike said 'I'm glad you did.'

Sharon said 'I nearly didn't, David told me not to come.'

Mike said 'Why not?'

Sharon said 'he thinks I flirt too much and let men take liberties.'

Mike said 'well, that sounds like he doesn't really trust you. I'm really happy you don't do as you are told.'

Sharon laughed at this.

The night continued with prizes and awards for the students and teachers. This was a fun part of the evening. The students were butt of many jokes. The prize to the person who was most likely to get an Oscar was won by Mike. He swanned up like a prima donna to collect his prize, to all of his friends' catcalls and applause. The prize for the person most likely to end up in crime section of a paper was won by Jason. He bound up to collect his prize saying 'it wasn't me, honest your honour'.

After the prize giving finished, people went back to dancing and drinking. The prom was breaking and Jason saw his chance, he had booked a room for the night, so when Sharon complained about the toilets being busy, he got Mike to offer her the chance to go to a room and use the toilet there. Sharon, being a bit drunk, and trusting Mike, accepted his offer. Mike escorted her up to the room, laughing, joking and flirting with him along the way. The real tease with the flirting is that both Sharon and Mike knew that Mike was gay, and that was why she felt safe with him.

Mike asked 'have you had a good time tonight?'

Sharon said 'yes, it's been brilliant, I'm really glad I came.'

Mike said 'I'm glad you did, nice to see the little rebel in you.'

Sharon laughed at this and said 'well I don't like being told what to do.'

When she got to the room, she went in and noticed that it had a big double bed, but didn't think anything of this.

While Sharon was in the toilet, Mike was telling Jason about their conversation. They agreed that Jason would come back to the room in 15 minutes time and just watch them dance. Jason was sure he could take it from there. He did tell Mike to get a bottle of Prosecco that he had brought out the fridge. Jason then quickly left the room.

As she was in the toilet, she heard music playing from an iPhone in the bedroom. She smiled because it was some romantic music that she had mentioned to one of her classes that she loved, and particularly loved dancing to. Sharon came out of the toilet and said 'so do you expect a dance then'.

Mike said 'why not, I love seeing the little rebel in you' and gently pulled her towards himself. Sharon moved into his arms and the gradually moved around the room. When the song finished, Mike poured her a glass of Prosecco. Sharon said 'I shouldn't, I've had too much already'.

As she was drinking another song came on so she put her glass down and got up from the bed to dance some more. They were just moving around the room when they heard clapping. Sharon and Mike looked up and saw Jason standing at the door way. He smiled and said you look a beautiful couple. Sharon and Mike laughed off this comment.

Jason then said 'well I hope the next dance is with me'. When the song ended, he got up and Jason pulled towards her and put his arms around her as they danced. Sharon said 'just the one dance' otherwise people will talk' with a grin on her face. Sharon was enjoying flirting with this handsome young man, who obviously had a thing for her. She was flattered. The alcohol was getting to Sharon, but she hadn't realised how much it was getting to her.

They waltzed around the room to the music, each becoming more comfortable in each other's arms. Jason was a good dancer, and knew all the right moves, he made Sharon feel relaxed with him. She rested her head against his chest. He started to slowly caress her arms. She was enjoying these romantic touches.

Jason had set up a playlist of 12 songs, and so when this song finished, Jason continued to dance, and Sharon was so lost within the music, that she didn't notice. The alcohol was getting to her, as were Jason's slow caresses, over her arms and body. She was enjoying his touch. When he grazed her tit and nip, she softly said 'behave'.

They continued their slow waltz, with Jason getting bolder and bolder, while Sharon was loving the feeling of his fingers on her body. Jason was slowly moving over her body. He turned Sharon around, so that her back was to him and his hands could continue to explore her body. Sharon was loving this. Jason started nibbling at her ears, this was exciting her more and more.

Jason said 'it was my 18th birthday, yesterday, can I get birthday kiss?' Sharon turned and looked to give him a peck on the cheek. Jason moved his head, so that their lips met. They had a slow passionate kiss as the lust and alcohol were getting to them. This continued for a couple of seconds, but felt like minutes for both of them.

Sharon suddenly broke away and grabbed her glass of wine from the side of the bed. She turned to Jason and said 'you have been a naughty boy'. Jason smiled and said 'you make me that way'. Sharon laughed and stumbled slightly. Jason grabbed her to stop her falling. He helped her sit down on the bed and took her glass and put it beside her on the table, at the other side of Sharon.

As Jason moved back across Sharon, he looked into her eyes. Sharon smiled and Jason moved forward. He kissed her as he moved. Sharon was stunned and didn't move away. Jason kept on kissing and moving his hands around her body. Sharon started to react and kiss him back.

Jason gently moved her back on to the bed, still kissing Sharon as he went. She fell back on the power of his kisses and his aggressive movements over her whole body. Sharon started kissing Jason back. She was lost, lost in a drunken lust.

As Sharon fell backwards, on to the bed, Jason continued to kiss her passionately. His hands were running up and down her body. As Jason kissed, his tongue pushed towards her lips. Sharon, taken with her lust opened her lips and started to French kiss Jason. Their tongues mixed together. Sharon loved this feeling. As they were kissing, Jason ran his hands down her body, over her dress. He stopped when he got to her legs.

As he started to slowly move up her leg, Sharon broke the kiss. She let out a gasp. Jason continued to work his way up her leg, although with the short dress, this was not very far. Then he reached her knickers. Jason started kissing Sharon again. She was gasping for this passion, from the lust within her. Jason said 'you're beautiful'. His fingers slipped up and down her cunt.

Sharon grabbed Jason's head to hers and continued to kiss him, opening her mouth. Sharon's legs moved further apart as Jason continued his teasing of her cunt. Jason's tongue was dancing with Sharon's in her mouth and his fingers were dancing with her cunt. He moved his fingers under her knickers and started to slide inside her cunt. Sharon glazed over when this happened. Jason said 'do you like that' as his fingers went further.

Jason continued to kiss Sharon and she returned his kisses and hugged his head to her lips. Jason used his free hand to pull down her knickers, while teasing her cunt with his other hand. Sharon was getting more and more turned on by this. When Jason got Sharon's knickers off, he broke away from her for a couple of seconds. Sharon fell back, giggling and smiling. She said 'what did you stop for?' 'I was enjoying that'.

Jason quickly put Sharon's knickers in his jacket pocket and quickly pulled off his trousers. He said 'I thought I would get more comfortable, so that we can continue to enjoy this'. He went back to her and started kissing her again. Sharon returned his kisses. She then grabbed his hand and put it on her cunt. Jason took the hint, and continued to play with her. As his fingers went in, he felt a barrier. His surprised him.

Jason knew that Sharon was getting married the following year, he could see the ring on her finger. She had told them, at the prom about her fiancé and Jason assumed that she was living with him. However, as Jason played with Sharon, he realised that she was a virgin. Jason knew he had to be the one to pop her cherry, he was going to get something that her fiancé would never get.

Jason became more aggressive, he slide on top of her, still kissing her all the time. He moved his hand away from her cunt, instead, he moved these to her tits. He started to move under her dress. As he moved, his cock started sliding up and down Sharon's cunt. Sharon gasped at this. It felt so hard and long. She had seen her fiancé's cock but hadn't played with it much.

Jason moved his arms around Sharon, he kept on kissing her. With his arms around her, he moved up of the bed, with Sharon still in his arms. Sliding his arms around Sharon, he slowly started to unzip her dress. His tongue was fencing inside her mouth and she was loving the attention. He continued to hump her with his cock still inside his boxers.

Sharon's breath was getting shorter as she was getting hornier and hornier. Jason had turned her on like no one else in her life. Jason had all the right moves to get Sharon so turned on and he was using them. He moved his mouth down to her now exposed tits. She gasped again. How long could this go on for? Jason said 'are you enjoying this?' Sharon exclaimed 'yes, yes'. She moved her head from side to side in delight at the attention that Jason was paying her.

Sharon swung her legs around Jason as he continued to dry hump her. She was getting closer and closer to cuming. Sharon was ready to explode. Jason's cock kept on moving up and down her slit. She loved the feeling. Jason then stopped moving. Sharon tried to pull him in to keep on humping him. Jason said 'do you want some more'. Sharon was inflamed with lust, the alcohol had reduced her inhibitions, and Jason had just pressed her buttons just right. Sharon said 'YES'. Jason said 'take out my cock'.

Sharon reached down and grabbed Jason's cock from his boxers. It felt rock hard. It wasn't any bigger than her fiancé's but if felt more alive. Sharon started moving her hand up and down it. Jason kissed Sharon, led her back on to the bed top, moved her hand from his cock and pushed forward. Sharon panted at the sudden intrusion. She was wet enough from Jason's earlier activities and her own horniness. Sharon's orgasm was approaching.

Jason felt his cock break hit a slight barrier and then break through. He had popped his teacher's cherry. Sharon yelped when Jason's cock taken her virginity and her reputation. Jason continued to pump her, his cock going in and out. Jason felt Sharon's legs holding him in place. He kept on fucking her, his cock riding in and out of her cunt. He knew that he was going to cum soon. He was going to cum in her previously virginal cunt. Jason was fucking the most beautiful teacher at his old school. She was going to be married next year and he had fucked her cherry. Jason stopped fucking Sharon and just rested his cock just inside her cunt. Sharon responded by moving up to get more of his cock in her cunt. She was fucking him back.

Jason's tongue was dancing and spearing Sharon's mouth and his cock was dancing and spearing Sharon's cunt. Sharon felt like she was on fire. Sharon squealed as her orgasm hit her. It felt great and she loved what Jason was doing to her. Sharon then sensed that Jordan was near his orgasm as he stiffened his body and then came in her cunt. Jason smiled because he knew that it had been a great night and he had fucked her well.

Jason slowly pulled his cock out of Sharon's cunt. They could see Jason's cum sliding down her legs. Jason scooped up a little, on his finger, and gave it to Sharon to eat. Sharon quickly sucked his finger clear of cum. Jason said 'shall we get more comfortable' and Sharon just nodded. Jason quickly stripped Sharon's dress from her body and proceeded to strip himself.

Jason then turned his attention back to Sharon. She was lying back on the bed. Jason went over and started to kiss her again, fondling her body as he went along. As he stroked her tits, and paid particular attention to her nipples, Sharon came alive. She was responding to his hands. Sharon reached out to Jason's cock and started to caress it. She was surprised how quickly it became hard, this was a pleasant surprise. Sharon was still being driven by lust.

Sharon opened her legs again, to take Jason's cock again. Jason quickly pushed forward and started to pump her. He was having a great time fucking Sharon. Jason decided that he wanted to fuck her from behind, so he turned her over, opened her legs and started to slide his cock along her slit. This turned Sharon on again. She loved the attention that Jason was giving her. As he slid along her slit, Jason picked up his phone from the side. This was one photo he wanted for his collection. Sharon's eyes were shut when Jason took the picture of his cock fucking her cunt and you could see Sharon's face. Jason felt great with this souvenir. Putting the phone down, Jason got back to fucking Sharon. He grabbed her hips as he kept pumping away at her cunt. Then he sensed that he was ready to cum again. Once more into Sharon's cunt.

After that release, Jason looked at Sharon. His cum was running down her legs. Sharon turned over on the bed, legs apart. She looked completed fucked, and Jason saw another opportunity. Picking up his phone again, he quickly took a couple of photos of Sharon, legs apart, with cum running down them. This looked great. Then he put his phone down, and moved up to Sharon's mouth.

Sharon was completely out of it at this stage, with the fucking and the alcohol. Therefore, when Jason presented his cock, Sharon just opened her mouth. Jason eased into her mouth and started to pump in and out. Sharon just started to suck his cock. He was hard very quickly. As Sharon was sucking Jason's cock, Jason started to caress and fondle Sharon's cunt. Her legs moved further apart with Jason's ministrations. Soon Sharon was buckling with her coming orgasm. This was turning Jason on some more. With his other hand, Jason kept Sharon's head in place, so that he could get his blow job. He was just about ready to cum. Then Jason just stiffened and shot his cum into Sharon's mouth. Sharon was not expecting it and some soon dripped out of the sides of her lips.

Jason was now spent. He had fucked the most beautiful teacher in school, taken her cherry, come inside her and gotten a blow job. This was going to be a prom and a night to remember. Jason got up, pulled the quilt around Sharon and laid her to rest on the bed. He then got dressed. When he was finished he noticed that the bottle of Prosecco that he brought was still there. So quickly, taking a final souvenir photo, he set up the time, grabbed the bottle, opened the door, and took the photo. That was one he could send to his friends.

Next morning all hell broke loose for Sharon, as stories and rumours of Sharon and Jason appeared on social media. People were tracking it on Facebook, Snapchat and Twitter. Very quickly, the prom was trending. Everyone was writing it off as a drunken prom encounter. Sharon had not realised that Jason had taken photos, and when she found out about that, it just made her look and feel worse. As Sharon walked to work, she believed that everyone was talking about her, and they were. She looked as if she had be fucked when she got to school. She went straight to the head teacher's office and was immediately suspended. Now she would have to face her fiancé. The man she had refused so much to. Could she save her engagement?