Sharon's Next Fall Ch. 01

Story Info
Sharon is led astray because she is too trusting.
5.6k words
4.27
51.8k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon trips again

This is the continuing tale of Sharon Grant and her misadventures in life.

*****

Sharon and David were still engaged. It had been hard for both of them because Sharon had cheated on David and it had made the newspapers. Sharon had been a teacher and had slept with a student after the prom. David had found out next day when he kept getting calls from all over about what Sharon had done.

This was really hard for both of them because they are devote Christians and had vowed that they would not have sex until they were married. David took it hard that Sharon had lost her virginity to Jason, the student at the prom, and that he knew he would always be Sharon's second lover.

Sharon realised that she loved David so much and felt guilty for his loss of trust in her and so she changed her behaviour. On the night of the prom, Sharon had drank far too much, and did not realise the effect of the booze on her. Now, Sharon barely drank, and never if she was not with David. Sharon also used to be very flirty, she could now see how this made David both jealous and mistrusting. So Sharon decided that the only person she would flirt with was David.

Although Sharon had had sex at the prom, David and Sharon decided that they would stick to their principle of not having sex before marriage. David said that "sex is meaningless without our union being blessed, this is what I want and I think is the right way to behave." Sharon had enjoyed her romp with Jason, but would not admit this to David because she knew that it would just add to his insecurities. She did tell her friends, after getting them to pledge an oath of silence, how much she enjoyed her night with Jason. However, they decided to continue their engagement together. David's forgiving nature won and Sharon's change in behave kept them together.

This started changed after a chance event. Sharon had been shopping with a couple of her friends in Newcastle for her wedding. When they got on their train to Carlisle, Sharon still had an hour until her train to Stirling, where she now lived. Sharon went and got a coffee at the Café Nero in the station and as she was putting her coffee down looked across the table and saw sitting at the other side was an ex-student from school called Katie. Sharon dropped her coffee at seeing her.

Katie was actually faced away, but the sudden disturbance got her to turn around. Katie looked and seeing who it was gasped. On the morning after Sharon's encounter with Jason, Katie had been quite nasty on twitter and Facebook about Sharon. Sharon had not seen lots of the messages and they were deleted very quickly.

Katie said "hi Miss Grant"

Sharon said "I'm not a teacher anymore, so just call me Sharon. How are you? What are you doing now you have left school?"

Katie said "I'm fine, I have just been home for a couple of days, and now I'm going back to Edinburgh, where I'm at uni, for the weekend, it's so much more fun there. What about you? How are you doing?"

Sharon said "better now than I was last year." Looking distantly into space, and then continuing " I lost my job, although I sure you heard that. I decided to get out of the North East and get some space, so I moved up to Stirling. The great news is that David, my fiancé has forgiven me, so I'm still getting married soon. What are you doing at uni?"

Katie said "that's great to hear about you and your fiancé, I'm studying marketing at uni, it's great fun. So what do you do if you aren't teaching, a kept woman?"

Sharon laughed "No such luck, fortunately I have landed on my feet a little, I managed to get a job working as a translator for fashion company, its really interesting and I get to see the new stuff coming out. And even better, they are targeting the young market, so I get to pick up some bargains."

They both noticed that the train to Edinburgh went up on the board, and Sharon asked was Katie using that one. As they both were going together and didn't have reservations they decided to continue chatting the rest of the way. Sharon was bubbling with excitement about her upcoming wedding and didn't notice that Katie had a nasty look to her.

Sharon had not realised that Katie disliked her because when she was a teacher, she had on a couple of occasions had to tell her off. Once she had made Katie lose face in front of her friends. Katie had gotten a couple of bottles of wine to drink later in the evening and decided to open one now. Although Sharon initially said no, she was quickly sipping her wine. They quickly drank the bottle between them.

Then the train came to halt outside Berwick. The girls were so engrossed in their chatter that they didn't notice at first. Then Sharon looked outside and said "we don't seem to be moving". One of the other passengers then told them that there had been an announcement that the train had been delayed. Katie picked up the bottle and noticed that it was empty, she said "Well that means another one" giggling and started opening another. Sharon giggled as well, not realising how much she was drinking.

Katie had been drinking regularly for the past couple of years and it took more than a couple of bottles of wine for her to get drunk. Sharon on the other hand, had really stopped drinking last June and was out of practice. The only time that she had drunk really was with her fiancé and he made sure that she didn't drink too much.

As Sharon drank more, her inhibitions started to disappear. So Katie started to ask her questions about her fiancé. She was surprised that he was such a serious Christian and that he still thought it was important not to have sex before marriage. Katie loved fucking, she occasionally changed her boyfriends because she wanted to make sure they fitted well together. Katie had slept with 3 different guys, but she was not particularly promiscuous. She couldn't understand why Sharon and David didn't have sex, just to make sure they were compatible.

Sharon then let on that David was away until tomorrow afternoon. The guard announced that the train would be moving in about an hour and would arrive in Edinburgh at 9. This gave Katie a nasty idea.

Sharon went to the toilet and to get some food to go with the wine she had been drinking. Katie took the time to text a couple of male friends in Edinburgh, suggesting that they join her and Sharon at a club about 10.30. She knew that Jason, who had fucked her at the prom worked at The City Club in town. She checked to see if he was working tonight. He wasn't but he was around town tonight. Jason thought back to fucking Sharon last year and decided he would love to fuck her again. He said that he would be at the club about 11 and so Katie told her friends to join her there.

Sharon stumbled back with some crisps and a bottle of water but was quickly drinking more wine. Katie opened another bottle and made sure that Sharon's glass was never empty. Katie started talking about her sex life and what she had done and how much she had enjoyed it. Katie started exaggerating her experience, suggesting that she had had a couple of gang bangs and regularly had one night stands. She could see that Sharon was getting turned on with the way the conversation was going and the alcohol.

Katie then asked Sharon about what had happened at the prom, pleading ignorance, although Jason had told her all the details already. Sharon started blushing, but with the alcohol and Katie's confessions, felt the need to talk about it. She described how Jason had seduced her and that the sex was wonderful and sometimes she played with herself thinking about that night because she still wasn't getting fucked. This played right into Katie's hands.

Katie started to talk about going out in Edinburgh and what a great time she had with all the guys trying to hit on her. She said to Sharon that she was sure that she was glad she didn't have her for competition because all the guys would be hitting on Sharon first. Sharon blushed at this and said that she was sure that Katie would have lots of guys chasing her. It was getting close to 9, and the train was just arriving at Edinburgh station, Katie suggested that since they were going to get quite late, they should take their stuff to her digs and go out nightclubbing.

Sharon was stumped by this and suggest that her fiancé would not be happy with her going out to a nightclub. Katie said, "Well if you don't tell him, I certainly won't." She the suggested that she should have a fun time for herself. Between the conversations, the alcohol and Sharon's pre-wedding nerves, this hit home.

So the train arrived in the station and they got up. Sharon was certainly the merrier of the two, which was just the way Katie wanted it. Grabbing their bags, they got off and jumped on a taxi. Within 15 minutes they were at Katie's digs. While they were there, they freshened up and Katie opened another bottle of wine. Katie dropped an ecstasy tablet into Sharon drink, but Sharon didn't notice. Since they were going out clubbing, Katie suggested that Sharon should pick some of her nightclubbing gear. When Sharon saw them, she thought they did look a bit slutty. Katie picked some tight jeans and a short top, which showed a lot of flesh, both above her tits and below. She picked up a dress and suggested that Sharon would look great in it. Sharon was shocked, but the alcohol had reduced her inhibitions a lot so tried it on. When she put it on, she realised that it was 2" above her knee, she decided that she would look better without any tights on. Sharon dress only just hung on her tits, but was so tight, she decided not to wear a bra. When she appeared, Katie was said "you are going to knock'em dead tonight! Rock on miss!" Soon they were ready to go, so they called a taxi.

The first nightclub they visited was called Oxygen and they quickly got in the mood, with a fresh drink and lots of people asking them to dance. Sharon was loving the attention and spent most of her time out on the dance floor. She loved to flirt and enjoyed the looks of lust this got her. Although she had promised her fiancé that should wouldn't flirt, she now remembered how much she loved doing it. When the song finished she went back to where their drinks were. Katie was standing there and said, "Some of my friends are at a club around the corner, shall we join them?" Sharon giggled and just followed her.

They arrived at the club and quickly got in, there seemed to be a fast track for hot, sexy females. The bouncers did insist on giving them a body search. Katie was searched first, by a female bouncer, but Sharon was far frisker and grabbed a male bouncer. He quickly ran his hands over her body and said, when he noticed her engagement ring "your fiancé is taking a risk letting a beautiful lady like you out of his sight. I'm surprised he lets you out."

Sharon said "I don't have to do what he tells me!" Letting out her fears for the night. Katie picked up on this and shouted "Go Girl, stand up for yourself."

Katie and Sharon quickly went in, Katie saw her friends and went over to them. Ray, a 6'6" rugby player from Edinburgh was there. The rest of the group were Paul and Tristan, also rugby players and Michelle, another student with Katie at university. Katie and Sharon were soon chatting to the group. A new song started and Ray grabbed Sharon's hand and dragged her to the dance floor. Katie realised that Sharon was merry but not drunk, but she was horny and had lower her inhibitions with the ecstasy. Katie thought that she would see how Sharon got on before getting her another drink.

Ray was soon dancing very closely to Sharon and Sharon was loving the attention. Ray was flirting with Sharon, telling her how beautiful she was, what a great dancer she was, how hot she was. Sharon was lapping this up and loved his attention. He started running his fingers up and down her sides. This was making Sharon even hornier. Ray spun Sharon around, so that her back was to him and pulled her body into himself. Next he was grinding his cock into her arse. Sharon was both shocked by this and turned on something rotten. She felt his hard cock and knew what she was missing and yet knew that she should resist this guy after her fiancé had taken her back.

Back at the table, Tristan and Michelle had decided to get up and dance, so Paul asked "what was this about?" He had wanted to fuck Katie for a while, but Katie still played hard to get. Katie said "Sharon had called her a slag before prom and then slept with one of the students. She wanted to get back at her."

Paul said "and what is in it for me?"

Katie said "well you should get to fuck her, and you might get me later, if you do a good enough job," with a nasty smile.

Paul said "just me, or others?"

Katie laughed and said "let's see how the night goes."

The song ended and Sharon pulled away from Ray, she rushed back to the table, all flustered. Katie had seen her dancing and knew she was getting confused, she was sending mixed signals. Sharon said "I need to go to the toilet." Katie knowing that she just needed a breather, said "let's just go powder our noses." They wandered off to the toilet together. Sharon started to explain what had happened and how shocked she was. Katie said, "did you enjoy it? Or pull away?"

This stumped Sharon as she had enjoyed it and not even thought of pulling away. Katie said, "no one knows you here, so have a great time for you. Your fiancé isn't around to stop you having a good time. You know you are enjoying yourself, so go for it."

Sharon listened and thought to herself, she was in control, she knew the right thing to do, which would have been to head for somewhere to sleep off the night. She suggested to Katie calling it a night. Katie said, "come on, we have only just got here, why not give it an hour and see how much you are enjoying yourself?" Sharon was a little worried but said "just an hour." Katie knew how long she had to work on Sharon.

When they got back to the table there were a couple of cocktails for the girls to drink, while music played in the background. Katie grabbed Ray's hand and took him up to dance, leaving Paul and Sharon together at the table. The music was loud, so they had to sit right beside each other, just hear each other shout. Paul decided to play it cool and just ask Sharon about herself. This relaxed Sharon, so she was soon starting to flirt with Paul with some of the answers. Paul thought that he would still not be too pushy, so didn't react to this flirting. This knocked Sharon out of sync as she thought that she would get a reaction by now.

Then the music changed so Paul suggested going for a dance. Tristan and Michelle came back and were all over each other. Paul and Sharon laughed at this and jumped up to the dance floor. Soon they were gyrating together, moving their bodies in sync with each other. Sharon was reacting to the music and the attention that Paul was paying her. This was turning her on. Katie and Ray then appeared in front of them and the four of them started dancing together.

Katie was moving with Ray, running her hands up and down his body. Ray was pulling her closer and pulled her in for a kiss. This looked so hot that Sharon was getting excited by the erotic sight before her. Ray turned Katie around, so he could pull her in to his body and dry hump her more easily. When this happened, Paul started dancing and grinding into Katie. It looked as if she was being fucked by two guys. Sharon was absolutely shocked by this, it was more explicit than anything she had ever seen or done before.

Sharon was still swaying to the music and someone moved up behind her. She was at first surprised by the intrusion to her personal space but as they moved into her, she became relaxed very quickly. This was partly because she was already so turned on why the show in front of her. Sharon had actually led quite a sheltered life and only went to clubs and parties with people who had the abstinence point of view as herself. This was a whole new ball game, with people who enjoyed sex all the time.

Sharon was enjoying moving with this new man, and she could tell it was a man from his scent, his strength and touch. She was enjoying moving to the music, the sight in front of her of Katie dancing with Ray and Paul. The man started moving his hands up and down her cocktail dress and she was relishing the attention. This felt so wanton and Sharon was loving every moment of it. The man started nibbling at her ears and shoulders, while running his hands down her dress and slowly up her legs. Sharon was revelling in this contact as he caressed her body, she slowly turned around to kiss the man who arousing her so much. Then she stopped.

The man who was stimulating her so much was Jason, the man who had taken her virginity last year and caused her to lose her job and nearly her fiancé. This stunned Sharon, because Jason had electrified her with his moves last year, she felt so agitated afterwards she had hoped never to see him again. Sharon just bolted for toilet.

Katie seeing her, and she knew Jason was there, followed her, she wanted to make sure that Sharon had been properly primed for the rest of the night.

When she got to the toilet, Sharon was hyperventilating so Katie quickly gave her a drink to help her calm down. She asked what was wrong, saying "I saw you dancing and suddenly you dashed here as if your life depended on it. Are you alright."

Sharon was crying and said "Jason is here, and I feel so mixed up, I love my fiancé but Jason stirred something in me tonight." Gasping for breath, "his touch is so exciting and I think that sometimes I could be missing out. After hearing about your exploits earlier, and seeing you dance occasionally I want to just let go."

Katie hugged her to help her calm down and soothed her by saying "remember that it is only a dance and nobody knows you here." "Don't worry if you want to leave we can go, that's no problem."

Sharon felt guilty at this because she had seen that Katie was having a great time with Ray and Paul. She was still crying into Katie's shoulder, and thought she was possibly making a mountain out of a molehill. Sharon said "How about I get tidied up, and we go after one more drink."

Katie said "Are you sure? We can just leave now if you want to."

Sharon said "No it's alright, just stay for one last drink, have a couple of sexy dances and go."

Katie said "Why don't you grab Paul and pull him to the dance floor, so you are saying to Jason fuck you."

Sharon loved this idea, and quickly got her makeup sorted and soon the ladies were leaving the toilet. When they got back to the table, Jason was waiting there, Sharon just slapped him across the face and as he pulled his out to retaliate, Paul pulled him away and stood between them. Sharon just grabbed Paul's hand and said "Let's dance."

Jason was shocked by the turn of events and looked to Katie to find out what had happened. Katie said "Come around to my place in a couple hours, you will see that slag in a different light then." Jason rubbed his cheek and walked to the bar to get a drink because he wasn't ready to leave yet. He watched Sharon get all hot and bothered with Paul and it both turned him on and annoyed him because he thought he had been led on by Katie.

Katie started talking to Ray and said "why don't we take this back to my place, let's grab some vodka and red bull and make some raging bulls to carry on."

Ray said "What about Miss goody-two-shoes? Will she be coming as well?"

Katie laughed and said "I hope she cums but as long as you and Paul cum in her!"

Ray laughed at this and said "since my place is on the way to your place, shall we pick up the booze there?"

Sharon was busy dancing with Paul and getting all excited again. She loved him fondling her body and gyrating to music as it played. Paul quickly got into the rhythm of the music and her body. He was rapidly dry humping her on the dance floor and as Sharon tilted her head back, he caressed her legs until he reached her knickers. This was gold dust as Sharon gasped at this movement. Sharon was all over the place, turned on by the sexual experiences but feeling guilty about her fiancé. This was becoming less as time moved on.

12