Sharon's Treasure

Story Info
An adult, modern-day, romance, fairytale.
1.5k words
3.95
12.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

Sharon arranged to go to an expensive club with her friend and neighbor, Maya, tonight. Maya just bought a brand new Beamer and was dying to be seen driving the luxurious automobile. Sharon accepted gleefully, knowing she wouldn't have to drive. She rubbed her palms together as she planned on letting her hair down for once.

At times, she wasn't quite sure why she and Maya had become fast friends. For all intents and purposes, they were complete opposites. Maya was very well off. Sharon barely made ends meet. Maya loved all things expensive and shiny. Sharon treasured family, friends, and love, above all else, but tonight she was willing to make an exception.

Maya was a wide-eyed, dewy-skinned girl who hid behind too-large sunglasses, lots of makeup, and hair dye, but she pulled it off. Sharon put on a dress that was to die for, with the perfect, matching clutch and heels. Both of them were beautiful in very different ways.

From the moment they found seats at the club, a man in the shadows sent Sharon a drink; a strong one. After three more rounds of the same, he moved from the shadows, self-assuredly, in a direct line to her. He was handsomely chiseled with strong cheek bones, and jet-black hair. Sharon noted that he was wearing a charcoal Dolce and Gabbana suit.

Though she lowered her eyes, he held out his hand to her asking,

"May I?"

She looked up all the way from his shoes, which were polished to a high sheen, to his handsome face.

"Ahhh," she stammered until Maya pretended to adjust her position and pinched her hard on the thigh, "Yes, of course," Sharon said dutifully. He held her close on the dance floor. His lead was masculine and wonderfully fluid. She thought back to an occasion when she accepted a dance with a man who was stilted, and likened it to driving a truck.

Finally, he introduced himself,

"I'm Aiden. Very pleased to meet you uhhh," he paused.

"Sharon," she blurted, hardly believing he cared what her name was. She couldn't help thinking that Aiden had chosen the wrong girl.

As the song ended, he dipped her effortlessly and pulled her to him in a passionate kiss. Already, she was enamored of this man.

They embraced on the now empty dance floor and he propositioned her,

"Why don't you join me for drinks and a night dip in my heated pool," he asked.

She stood mute in his gaze, disbelieving that this man who looked and smelled so terrific was interested in her.

"But... I ahhh... came with my friend," she stated resolutely.

Aiden turned to look just as Sharon did. Maya was surrounded by potential suitors, all of whom vied for her attention.

"Come on," Aiden said, "Warm pool, good drinks, hot Jacuzzi. Are you really going to pass that up," he asked with an exaggerated sad face.

"Okay," she relented, "Can you take me home a... af...ter," she stuttered, suddenly realizing she didn't know what, if anything, came after the pool and Jacuzzi.

Aiden called his chauffer to pull the car around. Sharon was impressed, feeling a little bit like 'Cinderella,' and hoping she wouldn't feel like 'Alice in Wonderland' later."

When the car stopped in front of a small mansion, she thought she might faint. All she could think was,

"Ohhh, I'm in way over my head."

Seeing her deer-caught-in-headlights expression, Aiden gathered her into his arms.

"There's nothing to be afraid of, Sharon."

He dismissed the chauffeur and quickly led her thru the mansion, stopping only for drinks. She stifled a gasp when he flipped a switch and colorful bulbs lit the patio and pool.

Aiden showed her to a seat in a cushy, lawn chair until she finally stopped him,

"Wait. I don't have a swimsuit," she admitted, stunned that she hadn't thought of that.

Aiden gently pushed her glass to her lips and said,

"Drink up. It makes no difference. I won't wear one either."

With that, he stood and pulled his clothes off. Sharon inhaled her drink quickly and pinched her own wrist.

"Nope," she thought, "Still Cinderella!"

Part 2

Sharon woke in the night to the sound of a surrounding storm. The driving wind and rain were awful and the lightning striking loudly all around was terrifying. She sat bolt upright with a soft cry.

Aiden reached to pull her to him hard. He wrapped his arms around her protectively and stroked her cheek with his thumb.

"It's okay, Shar. I won't let anything harm you." They were words she had wanted to hear all her life but, just now, she was so terror stricken she couldn't imagine how he could promise such a thing. Then she curled into him, tangling her limbs with his.

She expected him to be angry at having been wakened from a sound sleep, and began her apologetic explanation,

"I'm sorry Aiden. It's been years since I've seen a storm this fierce," she said weakly, with her voice trembling.

"Shhh," he cut her off gently with two fingers over her lips,

"You have no reason to be sorry. Whatever it is that frightens you so, let me protect you."

"But," she began to argue when he interrupted, speaking softly, yet deliberately,

"If you want me to stand in torrential rain and shake my fists at the gods, demanding they cease and desist, I'll do that for you... only for you." Sharon smiled genuinely in the darkness, relaxed into his embrace slightly, and whispered,

"How did you get so amazing and kind, Aiden?"

"I make sure I care greatly for that which I value more than life," he responded, staring directly into her eyes.

Sharon lay in the protective circle of his arms until she realized that she must be dreaming. "Nothing this good happens for real," she thought, furrowing her brows.

Then a thought occurred and she knew what she must do. Softly, she removed one arm from his strong shoulders and reached down to pinch her thigh hard and yelped,

"Ooouch!"

"What is it? What happened," Aiden questioned, his voice filled with immediate concern.

Sharon rolled onto her back laughing, kicking, and pummeling the bed, as she shouted joyously, "Nothing! I'm still Cinderella!"

With next to no understanding of what she meant, Aiden set about teasing her. He pounced on top of her and stretched her arms above her head, smiling devilishly as he taunted,

"Its way past midnight and Cinderella has been a very naughty girl."

"Oh really," Sharon played along.

Aiden didn't miss a beat, replying, "Oh yes, a very bad girl, that Cinderella! She missed curfew and the last pumpkin out of here! Now she will have to stay and be my love slave for-ev-er," he said, drawing the word out for dramatic effect.

"How do you propose Cinderella make amends," Sharon queried playfully.

Aiden pushed her wrists into the mattress, making certain she couldn't run for the hills.

"I propose," he started, then paused trying to decide if she would bolt for the nearest exit, "I propose several kinds of matrimony."

Sharon's jaw dropped as she realized this was no longer a game.

"I propose a union of souls that has only ever existed in books and fairytales. I propose that you marry me this Saturday at sundown, on Baker Beach, in the glow of the Golden Gate Bridge."

Aiden stopped and studied her face harder, trying to make out her expression in the darkness.

Sharon was stunned silent, wanting to scream, "Yes!" to the rafters, but couldn't speak at all, so Aiden finished his thoughts,

"I'm proposing marriage to you Sharon, and here's a new reference for you. I want us to be like Catherine and Heathcliff, in 'Wuthering Heights.' When we must leave this life, and if it's separately, then I want us to haunt each others' thoughts and souls until it drives us mad. I propose a union of our minds, spirits, and bodies, for as long as we inhabit them. I propose that you be my love slave and that I be yours."

Sharon lay silent for some time, digesting all that he said and letting conflicting emotions run rampant in mind. Then, she pinched herself black and blue, then stopped and said,

"You forgot the classic fairytale ending. I'm afraid I can't give you an answer without that," It was her turn to make an exaggerated sad face.

Feeling filled with the devil, she leapt from the bed and raced for the door, teasing him as she ran,

"If you can't figure it out, I'll lead you a merry chase, Aiden Leland!"

He was immediately hot on her heels, chasing her through the mansion. Finally, he caught her at the waist, lifted her against him, and kissed her deeply.

Still holding her at eye level, he smiled softly saying, "And I propose that we live happily ever after," then carried her to the bedroom and made wildly passionate, sweetly demanding, unstoppable, love to her all night.

With every last ounce of strength spent on each other, Sharon laid her head on his chest, letting the steady beat of his heart calm her.

As they closed their eyes to sleep, Sharon whispered, more to herself than to him,

"Yes, I will. We will."

Aiden kissed her face, her hair, and threaded his fingers through hers, and replied,

"Good night, Mrs. Leland."