Sharyn is Going to be a Big Star Ch. 02

Story Info
The Director invites my wife to a party full of Studs.
1.6k words
3.59
45.4k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharyn was invited for a get together of other performers and actors that work in John's films. I was invited, John had a hot tub and so Sharyn brought along her bikini and she also was wearing a very revealing top that showed off her 38 DD bust line. Her skin was milky white and she burned easily. Her hair was shoulder length and mostly worn straight although they were asking her about a potential wig at some point. Sharyn always maintained a well trimmed bush and sometimes she went bare. The Director asked her not to shave for a while, felt those that took to her scenes and vids would like a more natural woman.

We went to John's and there were people already there, reminded of a modern version of Boogie Nights as half dressed men and women were walking about. John greeted us and said he wanted to introduce Shar to a couple of guys out by the hot tub. Sharyn gave John a big hug and let him touch her a bit. Sharyn said she would change so she could join them in the hot tub and they could get to know one another.

I walked out ahead to the hot tub and climbed in with the two guys who had exceptional bodies, one had a barrel chest like Sharyn has always liked and the other looked to be ripped across the abs. I couldn't see thru their tight trunks but it was safe to assume they were also likely sporting major cocks as well.

Sharyn came out of the bathroom and the new bikini she had bought looked like something Ashley Graham might model. My wife has a 42 inch butt that begs for attention. As my wife walked by she got plenty of eyeballing as she was by far the fullest figure of anyone there. Most of the women there at the party were thin for one reason or another. Maybe they didn't eat much but then you gotta ask why? So Sharyn shimmied her way to the hot tub and there were two guys introduced themselves as Charles and Mike. They stood up as she walked in showing off their well defined upper bodies. They reached out for her and she took their hands as they all said hello.

Charles: "That is one nice rack you have. Are those natural?"

Sharyn replied "they sure are. Have a feel" and with that Charles reached out and cupped her left breast and did not go under the bikini top yet meanwhile Mike had taken the liberty of grabbing the other breast and he also was quick to put a hand on my wife's ass which she loves when her tush gets attention. The feel lasted what felt like a long time and then Charles went to kiss my wife and she met his lips for an embrace and slight moan.

She pulled away and dipped under the water up to her neck and then teased us all going from one to the next and allowing for a lot of touching and feeling. Sharyn also reached down to check out what these guys were packing and she whispered to me that they felt like they were well hung. John walked into the hot tub and started telling Sharyn about his ideas. He wanted Sharyn to feel comfortable with her studs in the film and so he suggested she find about 4-5 that she could rotate with so,she didn't encounter too many partners and limit the risks of STDs and such. He was proud that no filming in his studio ever had to be stopped or a production shut down over an STD scare. In fact the way he spoke you would think adult films are safer than going to a bar or club. John encouraged her to be loose and free tonight and find the studs she wanted to work with.

Sharyn slid over and sat on Charles lap while he slid his fingers under her bikini bottom, Sharyn let him explore and feel her full body all over. Sharyn turned and Mike stood up to lower his briefs/trunks and he pulled them down to unleash what looked like a pretty sizeable dick. Sharyn quickly started to lick his cock and balls pushing blood into his semi-soft cock and making him rock hard.

Charles quickly stood up and sat on the edge of the hot tub, he tossed his trunks and had a very thick cock that mesmerized Sharyn and she started taking turns on their cocks with long licks all the way down the base of the thick cock. After a little of this John suggested we all go into one of the rooms he had set up. Sharyn followed John but was quickly picked up by Charles who carried her and squeezed her and made her feel anything but a woman of her size. Sharyn went into the bedroom and after Mike walked in they closed the door. Sharyn laid down on the king size bed and Mike moved in to touch and rub her body all over.

Mike "it's nice to have a real woman in here for a change."

Sharyn "it's nice to be with a real man or a couple hunks like you guys. If things go well I would love to make both of you part of my stud stable."

Charles said, "you have no idea what it's like to be with a super thin person day in and day out, they typically are in pain when we fuck them. It's hard to get up for the scenes sometimes but you...I'm already hard."

Sharyn and Charles started to embrace while Mike removed her top and began sucking on her ample breasts. After a while he moved down to her pussy to explore and h made a remark about she was soaked. Charles stood up next to the bed and Sharyn got on all fours giving the rest of us a terrific view of her plump ripe 42 inch butt that was surprisingly firm for such a big bubble butt. Mike got behind Sharyn and she reluctantly seemed to tell him they must wear condoms. Mike did as was requested although even a magnum was hard pressed to cover his cock. He was secure and safe and he slid into Sharyn rather easily, I figured with my very average 5 inch dick that she wouldn't be able to handle it but she must have a slightly bigger pussy than some. Even though Mike was an adult film actor, he really could not control himself and after a couple minutes Sharyn's tush got the best of him and he pulled out, ripped the condom off and shot his load all over her juicy butt.

Truth is Sharyn liked Charles better and was taking her time sucking his cock and letting the Director lead her thru the scenes they were going to shoot. After a thorough sucking of his cock and cleaning his balls with her tongue, she was ready for some more dick. John was showing her how to keep her arms out of the way of the camera and this was where Sharyn's acting career came in handy. She simply asked him to show her where and how the camera was set and she would do the rest. Charles needed a condom and once again I was asked to help. There were some downstairs so I went and grabbed one. When I returned Sharyn was making out with Charles and keeping him hard with her hands. Sharyn asked me to remove it from the package and Charles requested that I unroll it...I felt a little uncomfortable but I wanted to help Sharyn anyway I could so I grabbed his rock hard and super thick cock and started to unroll it. It barely fit inside and the condom didn't really go down to the base but stopped somewhere between half and ¾. I myself was sporting a raging hard on and John told me I could jerk off any time I wanted.

Sharyn did not need any lube so she quickly mounted Charles and put her hands on his barrel chest and started moaning. Charles commented that even with his sizeable dick which looked about 10 inches that she wasn't all that tight like he is used to. Sharyn blurbed something about feeling it deep and wide and next thing I knew she was getting ready to have an orgasm, a real intense one that I don't often see. She came quick and hard as Charles was touching and also sucking on her tits simultaneously which really turns her on. After Sharyn came she started thrusting him in deeper and I could see that the base of his cock was touching her skin on skin. Sharyn is not multi-orgasmic or so I thought...she thundered to another orgasm and then switched positions to doggie and much like Mike, Mr Charles did not make it all that long and he came with a thunder just staying inside Sharyn but releasing into the condom, Sharyn wa s touchy feely with him after.

Mike announced he was ready to film with her but John thought he might be too attracted to her and unable to hold off shooting which makes him difficult to film with. Sharyn asked John what he had in mind and he said there were many more studs here today and asked her to shower up and get ready for more fun at the party.

I geared up for a long night ahead of me.