Shatter

Story Info
spring meets her Dom for the first time.
3.5k words
4.36
14.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sky was bluer than anything she'd remembered as she drove the car out through long dusty lanes, looking for the horse ranch that stabled the mare she was looking at buying. The music blared, a mixture of country and some hip-hop thrown in there to mix it up. Green pastures were on both sides of her now and she rolled the windows down, opening the sunroof to inhale the sweet grassy smell that always struck a chord inside her from early in her childhood.

A small frown furrowed her brow, as she saw no sign of stables. The road curved and the sunlight blared through the windshield causing her to slow down and just as the sun wasn't so blindingly there, she saw the stables and a smile lit her face. The car slowed to a crawl as she admired them from afar, now seeing the horses as they grazed leisurely in the pasture closest to the stables. Turning down the radio, she pulled into the long and winding drive that brought her straight up to the barn, a mammoth creation of beauty and taste, making the horses look as if they lived in a palace.

She couldn't believe that she had driven this far to see a horse especially since she'd never owned a horse before. But the bloodline was a good one and she'd been saving for something, she just didn't know what. How was she to know that fate was about to take a hand in her life.

Stepping from the car, she slid her palms down the snug jeans and slid her sunglasses up to perch atop her head. Reddish curls highlighted with dark gold streaks were pulled up in a clip, a few errant curls framing her face delightedly. She looked around and saw no one although a truck was parked off to the side. With steady strides, she walked to the fence and hooked her boot on the lowest rung, looking out over the pasture and horses, a smile on her face as the sun warmed her, a breeze teasing at the back of her neck. So lost in the serenity of the scene, she never heard the man walk up behind her, only felt the shadow as it fell across her back.

With a lazy grace, He leaned against the fence beside her and looked out over the field and smiled, speaking softly, almost as if raising His voice would destroy the peace there. "You must be Spring. I saw you drive up."

With a smile, she turned her face towards Him and drew a long breath, taken aback by the cowboy that stood next to her. "Yes.. I was afraid that I'd gotten lost." She offered her hand to Him, the delicate pink nails winking in the sunlight. She was tanned but she paled as the larger hand engulfed hers, sending a thrill through her at the strength it carried in that grip. Her eyes lifted to His and she fell into something she couldn't name. And she didn't think she wanted to.

His amusement was evident on His face as He kept hold of her hand even when she tried to pull it away delicately. "I'm Rusty. You've come to look at Shatter. She's a beautiful mare and from the looks of you, she'll suit you well." His smile was slow and easy as she merely nodded, finally able to tear her gaze away, looking out over the pasture.

"Is she there? Among the others?" She waved her hand indicating the milling horses in the field.

"No, I have her stabled because I knew you were on your way. If you'll come with me." Not once had He let her hand go and she felt the warmth seep into her body, dismissing it as only the warming of the sun.

He brought her into the shadowed stables, the smell of hay and horseflesh assaulting her senses. She took a deep breath and smiled, unconsciously giving His hand a squeeze. His cowboy hat was low on His forehead and He studied her from a sidelong angle, taking in the planes of her face, the softly rounded and lush body that walked so casually beside Him. A smile played on His lips as He'd been waiting for this moment for a long time.

You see, they'd been talking long before she decided to buy the horse, having met through a mutual friend, immediately taking a liking to one another. The air around them fairly sizzled when they were together and anyone who didn't know better, would have thought them to be lovers although they hadn't yet reached that level of their relationship.

He could see the pulse beat in her neck, a rapid little patter giving away her nervousness. "You know, Spring, we don't have to pretend that we don't know each other." Giving her a little tug so that she'd fall off balance and into Him. Her laughter sounded like a light melody, as sparkling blue gray eyes looked up into His, hands bracing on His chest, feeling the muscle that was there, something she'd dreamed of touching for the longest time.

"No, we don't have to pretend, Rusty. Although you have to admit it was a little fun at the beginning. Being so formal with one another." She relaxed visibly into Him and smiled up to Him, her tongue darting out to moisten her dried lips, feeling as if the ground had just dropped out from beneath her.

His hands caressed up and down her arms and she was content for the moment to just feel, allowing the touch to seep into her, warm her. His hands slid down to settle on her hips, drawing her closer against Him and she had no choice but to let her own hands travel up, feeling every plain of muscle until her fingers linked behind His neck, her thumbs rubbing small circles into the muscles there, finally able to do what they had only been able to talk about before. Her breathing was slow and shallow as she felt the closeness of Him; smelling the mixture of His male scent, sweat from work and horses. His voice was soft as He commanded gently to her. "Look at me, Spring." And she couldn't ignore this Man. This One who she'd called Master for some time now.

It seemed like an eternity before she lifted her head, her five foot frame making her tip her head back to look up at Him, a whole foot taller than she was He. One hand left her hip and glided up her ribcage, brushing the outer swell of her breast, tracing the collar bone that was visible due to the low cut tank top that she wore. With aching tenderness, that hand traveled up the column of her throat, circling it, resting around her neck for a moment, never once letting His eyes leave hers. One fingertip skimmed the gentle dip in her neck, traveled up the slender column and along her jaw line to the right then back again, over the left. Up and over her chin, His mere touch made her ache as her lips parted and a soft moan escaped, eliciting a soft laugh from Him. The pad of His thumb slid over her full lower lip, teasing until she moved her head and caught His thumb between her lips, sucking it gently. She reveled in the swift intake of breath He made, her teeth grazing the thumb before letting it go reluctantly from her lips, her eyes ablaze like blue fire.

His smile was breathtaking, robbing her of sense and sensibility as she fairly melted against Him, never imagining that His touches would be that potent. She felt the hard bulge in His jeans and her own lips lifted at the corners in a smile, small and knowing. She sensuously moved against Him, knowing full well that she was giving as much torment in this slow seduction that He was giving to her. A soft groan passed His lips and His eyes darkened slightly, His hand dropping, taking hers and linking fingers with His own. "Come." She didn't know if it was on purpose or if He had merely forgotten that He'd trained her from afar to cum on command, her body going rigid as it fell against His, the hot spasms rocking her as her breath caught in her throat, small whimpers escaping her as she muffled them against His chest.

He laughed softly and shook His head, commenting softly. "Good girl, my darling pet." And before she could gather her senses, He'd led her to an even more shadowed tack room, His hands roaming her body as He kicked the door closed with His boot. Once in the quiet private confines of the room, she couldn't resist and flew to His arms, her kisses raining wildly over His face and neck, murmuring softly against His skin. "I've waited so long, Master, to do this. So long to touch You, kiss You." Her teeth scraped over His neck lightly and she heard Him moan, her tongue sweeping up the cords in His neck, teeth latching on to His earlobe, knowing it would be His downfall. Hearing His harsh groan of pleasure, she laughed softly, warm breath washing over the ear that she was nibbling, licking, sucking on, and teasing Him even further.

Neither knew who started tearing at clothing first, only that the needs to feel skin against skin over rode any sane thought that either of them had. His hand slipped down from her shoulder, down over her breast, the calloused palm scraping lightly in teasing, bringing a soft moan to her lips, from deep in her throat. He rolled a nipple between His thumb and forefinger, tugging and twisting, steadily applying pressure, tugging harder, twisting harder until she was writhing against Him. He marveled at how she responded and He'd only just begun.

He backed her up until she was leaning against a low cabinet of sorts, His mouth fused to hers, barely letting her breathe for the kisses He gave her. A total claiming, plundering the warm sweet confines of her mouth with His tongue. Soft small keening whimpers escaped as her fingers tips and nails dragged over His arms, up and down His ribcage over the flat of His abdomen to come up and tease His nipples into small hardened points, loving the feel of Him beneath her touch. Tongues battled and the air fairly sizzled between them.

His lips left her, blazing a heated trail down over her jaw line, skimming kisses there as He made His way down her throat, her head falling back in bliss as His lips traveled ever downward, taking the hardened peak of her nipple into His mouth, His teeth gnawing on it gently as moans and soft cries escaped her. Leaving one nipple, He kissed the valley between her breasts to the other globe, giving that nipple the same attention that the other had received. The cool air brushed over her aching buds as His lips stole down over her abdomen, her fingers sinking into His hair, body trembling as He fell to His knees, His hands parting her thighs. His tongue dipped into the intimate dimple of her navel and then slid downward to the top of her mound. She moaned and writhed, His large hands lifting her so that she sat upon the edge of the cabinet, her thighs falling far apart in abandon.

Teasing, flitting kisses were given to her inner thighs, searing her as He teased around her core, the sweet smell of her sex incensing Him until He flickered His tongue over the hidden pearl of her folds. Her body went rigid as the bud of her sex was teased, a rough finger gently parted her silken lips and slid into the hot channel, a groan escaping Him as His lips closed on her clit, the rumble of His groan bringing an echo throughout her body.

Honey flowed, coating His finger as He slowly pumped it in and out of her, crooking it upwards to hit that sensitive Gspot that always seemed ever elusive. His assault on her body was slow and thorough, His own awareness of the sexual tension in His body beating at Him. His cock was harder than marble and throbbed with the need to be buried deep inside her. But He held back, coaxing her with His mouth and finger, bringing her to another crest of pleasure, her head thrown back, her hands holding His head tightly between them as she shook and cried out with the power of her orgasm. Drinking in her juices, He rose swiftly and with one hard thrust, slid that marble hard cock into her to the hilt, both of them groaning with the delicious feel of His taking of her.

His lean hips began a steady rhythm, sliding out to the very tip of His penis then delving back inside with gentle but urgent insistency. She writhed against Him, moaning softly and a smile passed over His lips, knowing what she wanted but determined to control this as He had controlled her for these past months. Her legs slid up, wrapping around Him, tightening with every thrust, pulling Him deeper into her as she arched her back and bucked against Him, grinding hard and fast. His fingers bit into her hips, His speed picking up as He thrust into her hard and faster, knowing that is how she wanted it. His mouth came down on hers in a searing and branding kiss then moved down to suckle her nipples one then the other, back and forth, nips and kisses and licks given, driving her wild.

He felt His balls tighten, her nails dug into His shoulders, a soft cry of alarm as He withdrew completely from her. His voice was strained, a raw whisper. "Down. Turn around and lean on the cabinet, pet. Now." And she did, on quivering legs, almost unable to hold herself up, thankful for the sturdy cabinet to hold her weight, her nipples barely grazing the roughened top, eliciting moans from her before He had even touched her again. Before she knew what He was about, she felt the first stinging blow of His hand on her upturned ass, a cry issuing from kiss swollen lips. Again and again, His hand came down, her body drowning in pain and pleasure as heat spread through her. Juices trickled down her inner thighs, her ass burned as she felt each blow deep into her soul. Tears slid down her cheeks and she wasn't even aware of the fact that He'd stopped and was massaging the angry red flesh.

The tip of His cock nudged at the swollen slick lips of her sex and coated itself in her essence. She pushed back, hoping to have Him slip into the heated channel, wanting nothing more than to have Him buried deep inside her once more but that wasn't what He'd had mind. Guiding His cock with His hand, He pushed the smooth head over the tight pucker of her ass, making her shudder in delicious anticipation, a long soft "ohhhhh" coming from deep inside her. He pushed, watching as the smooth glistening head of His cock pressed against the tight ring, His precum acting as lubricant as well as her own juices. Slowly pushing, He felt the tight ring give way and the head of His cock disappear into her anus, feeling the deep shudder go through her, the soft pulse of her pussy at the initial penetration of her ass.

Slowly, inch-by-inch, He slid His cock into her ass until His balls slapped her pussy, feeling the hot wet stickiness of her juices. With infinite slowness and tenderness, He pulled out only to plunge deep inside her again. Her back arched, her bottom pushing back against Him, gasping softly as He stretched her with His length and girth. One hand grasped her breast, kneading it, rubbing the nipple between His thumb and forefinger, the other drifting down to her pussy, fingers deftly circling her clit, feeling the dew on the lips of her sex, coaxing her to cum once more. Her moans filled the tack room, and far away it seemed, she heard the whicker of Shatter, the horse that she'd come to look at.

The scent of sex mingled with the smells of the stables, the grunts and groans from Rusty and Spring sounded abnormally loud in the small room as He rode her hard and fast, stretching that tight little ass, His hand coming down again and again against the soft rounded mounds of her buttocks. His lips grazed the back of her neck and His tongue tickled her ear, His whisper soft as the word sounded as if He had screamed it. "Cum, pet." And she did, her whole body convulsing in shivers and shakes, her pussy throbbing as juices trickled down her thighs, her tight ring of muscle clenching painfully around His cock as it slammed in to the hilt, spilling His seed deep within her. She collapsed on the cabinet and was thankful for its support, His body laying atop her, slick with sweat, breathing harsh and quick.

They lay there, locked together for the longest time, His cock still deep inside her before He slid from her, eliciting a groan from her at the loss. Straightening, He smiled and took her hand, leading her to the wall where a hook was mounted. "Grab the hook pet. Let me take care of You now." Her body seemed leaden but she managed to raise her arms, her hands grabbing the hook, wondering what it was He was going to do to her. With a soft moan of delight, she felt the warm soapy water cascading down her body as He sponged her down, just as if He were washing down a horse, infinite care and gentleness. A soft towel came next as He rubbed her down, oiled her until she was glistening, His smile of satisfaction glowing from the inside out.

Each and every caress of His hands on her body brought forth a soft sigh on her lips, her body aching as He had finally claimed her in the flesh. Her reddened ass glowed from the spanking she'd been given and His hands were gentle and tender as He caressed over the globes softly, soothingly. Standing so close behind her, He drew her against the hard length of His body, feeling her melt back against Him, her hands not once moving from the hook until He gave her leave. His whisper made her shiver; brought a quivering anticipating smile to her lips.

"You know you'll have to come regularly to learn how to care for Shatter. I'll give you lessons. Remember to schedule enough time for each lesson. It seems this first one took a while." His sensual male laughter invaded her body as she let go of the hook and leaned back against Him, her own laughter mingling with His. "No worries, Master. I intend on learning everything I can.. I will be the devoted and rapt student." She turned and her bare body pressed against His, molding there as if it were made for Him and Him alone.

They stood there kissing for what seemed an eternity before He pulled back and smiled, issuing orders to her to get dressed and fix herself up before walking out, her laughter answering each order. She had once told Him that she'd probably laugh whenever He gave her orders or was angry with her and sure enough. Here she was laughing. It didn't take long though before He brought her out and introduced her to Shatter, the sweet little mare she was buying. The dappled gray horse was beautiful and looked just as her name sounded. Shatter.

Rusty kissed her, touched her at each and every moment He could for the time she was there, enjoying the feeling of her, the scent of her. He walked her to her car and leaned down, kissing her softly, giving her nipple a light squeeze, applying pressure until her lips parted and she gasped softly. "Remember.. clinch twenty five times every five minutes for thirty minutes. Everytime you squirm in your seat because of your reddened ass, remember Me. Love you, pet. See you next week and talk to you tomorrow."

Her breathing was soft and shallow as she nodded and kissed back, trying to catch her breath from the nipple tweak and the thought of clenching that many times! But with grace and a soft sweetness, she smiled to Him. "Yes, Master. Don't work too hard. You've already worked hard enough today. And take care of my Shatter until I see her next week, please. Love You too." And she drove off, the first meeting with her Master going far better than she ever thought, the glow of sex on her body, His scent filling her senses lasted until she got home, a smile on her face and in her soul.