Shatter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Certeis
Certeis
280 Followers

A sneer crossed her face. "Well, because of incompetent lazy techs, my backup wasn't saved properly so I don't remember any of the last six months. Let's say something happened these past six months and some radicalized or improperly saved version of me went mental. This mental version of me somehow got a hold of my favorite shell's former consciousness and put it back, and then, either killed herself or uploaded herself elsewhere. Even if this fucked up scenario is true, I wouldn't have any idea. I'm sure you scanned my imprint, you know all this."

ShitBag's expression didn't change, but she knew that it was true, they'd never have even restored her consciousness from the backup imprint without scanning her to see if this was her fault. "The shell's power level is still cause for confusion. If some rogue elements somehow conspired to restore its consciousness, how is it so strong? One rogue technician couldn't alter her power level even if they somehow managed to steal an imprint."

"That shell was off the charts even before we grabbed it. It got picked up when it was six, it manifested that early. I should know, I paid a fortune for it." It was true, but it had been so immensely worth it. That shell had been so amazing, the clarity was perfect, with none of the typical fuzziness or numbness that one often experienced using a shell with a less prevalent psychic traits. "This level of strength is probably what it would have had all on its own, if we hadn't secured it."

"I don't think you're getting it back, Paula. Trevor, I want that thing taken down. If MagRifles won't kill it, drop a bomb on it. If we're lucky this attack won't end up on youtube. If more happen, we won't be lucky. This isn't just about property loss anymore, this is bad for our image, the public relies on us to keep them safe from Psys." The President leaned back in his chair.

"A reasonable approach. It's easier to cover up a drone strike as a terrorist attack than it is to pretend a Psy attack is something that it isn't. I'll try to keep collateral damage to a minimum but I'll get it dead."

Paula grumbled but didn't disagree. She really wanted that shell back but this footage was alarming. Besides, it would look suspicious if she tried to retrieve it, and it may be faulty for all she knew.

"I'll get a team together for this shell, specifically. They'll have it dealt with within the month." ShitBag tapped away at his tablet, probably going through personnel files. "Paula, I still need to conduct an investigation into the Shell's... reawakening. I'll have your full co-operation, of course?"

"Yeah, yeah, for whatever good a six month regressed version of me can be, you will. If some technician is responsible for this I sure as fuck want to know." Paula crossed her arms and glared back at ShitBag. She intended to do her own investigation into this, and she was going to have to do it with ShitBag looking over her shoulder. This was not going to be an easy couple of months...

***

Siren walked through the halls of the new temporary sleeping area that Icy had 'built' under Erinyes' hideout. He was bringing blankets to the Psychics they'd saved. Erinyes' group initially hadn't had any to spare, so they'd had to wait. He knocked on the wall next to one room. They didn't have doors, just sheets of opaque plastic they'd hung in the doorways.

"Come in," the voice within called, and Siren pushed the sheet to the side and stepped in with his armful of blankets. "Oh, thanks so much, I... Siren?"

Siren turned so that he could see the Psy's face, since the armload of blankets was obscuring his vision. "Payton? What are you... How didn't I see you before?!" Siren dropped the armload of blankets and rushed forward to tackle Payton with a hug. It was strange to see him like this, and he immediately realized why he hadn't recognized him during the frantic escape from the armored convoy. Payton had been a big, solid guy who still kept himself fit even though he was telekinetic. He'd always kept his hair short, saying that asian hair was impossible to deal with whenever Siren had asked him to grow it out. Now, he was still muscled, but he looked.. atrophied. Like he'd been drugged and kept in a bed for months. His face was gaunt, and his hair was grown out and it definitely did look impossible to deal with His hair was going everywhere and constantly threatened to flop down and cover his face.

"Siren~" Payton crooned happily as he hugged him tightly, squeezing the breath out of his lungs. "Didn't think I'd ever get out of there... and let alone that I'd see you after I did."

"Too tight... too tight..." Siren wheezed after several moments, tapping on Payton's back for mercy. He did release his grasp, chuckling softly, but as Siren pulled back and looked Payton in the face, he saw the bigger man had tears in his eyes, even as he smiled broadly.

"Sorry, little guy, I just... I heard that they took you and then shortly after, they got me... I didn't think..." He sniffled a little, and then leaned forward, planting a soft kiss on Siren's lips.

That brought him back to the present, and he pulled away a little. He and Payton had 'dated' for about six months a while ago, before they'd gone their separate ways. Before they'd both apparently been captured. Now, though, he was 'seeing' Icy... it was complicated.

"Sorry. I just thought... are you okay?" Payton asked, concern flashing across his face. Siren gave him a bittersweet smile. Payton was sweet, he did still like him... but he couldn't just go and make out with him like nothing had changed.

"I'm fine, I just... it's complicated..." Siren mumbled softly, looking away. Payton still had him in his arms and his thoughts wandered, thinking about Payton, about his... Ugh! No! Stop, before you...

Payton laughed softly, running his hands across Siren's back gently. "I dunno... I guess I'm just happy to see you... feels like you're happy to see me, too." He tightened his grip on Siren a little, holding him closer. "I know it's complicated with you, Siren. It never bothered me before, why should it now?"

"Siren." He jumped, and twisted in Payton's arms as the plastic 'door' fluttered to admit Icy. She was looking at the two of them, arms crossed. She didn't seem mad, just, concerned. "Is he bothering you?" she asked.

"N-No... He just... we know each other..." Siren squirmed out of Payton's arms and slid off him and the little cot he was resting on, smiling nervously at Icy, assaulted by the awful feeling of being caught. Icy had said she didn't care, earlier, but... She'd also very frequently said things along the lines of 'you belong to me.'

Icy smiled at him and walked over. She put her hand around his shoulder and kissed his forehead affectionately. "I felt a spike from you. I was worried someone was bothering you."

Siren winced. Of course she'd felt it. Gods, how hard was it going to be to be faithful to Icy when she would literally be able to tell whenever he even thought about sex?

"Siren and I used to date. I know that if you don't stop early then you don't stop at all, with him." Payton laughed softly, pushing his hair out of his face and standing up to extend his hand to Icy. "Name's Payton. You're Icy? The girl who freed us?"

Icy nodded and extended her hand to shake Payton's. Her expression was neutral and a bit chilly. Siren wasn't sure what to make of it. "You and Siren used to have sex?" She asked bluntly. Siren blushed and tugged on Icy's arm with a pout, and Payton laughed.

"Uhh, well, yeah. He's a bit of a minx, but I'm sure you've noticed that," He winked at the two of them with a good-natured grin. "Are you two... exclusive? I never figured Siren would be monogamous with anybody."

"Hmm... no, I guess not. I was just worried for him." Icy clutched him closely, giving him a gentle reassuring squeeze.

"Wait... what? We never really talked about this, Icy," Siren looked up at her with a pout.

Icy laughed , looking back down at him, her expression suddenly hungry. "Well, let's fix that." She leaned down and kissed him hard, her tongue finding its way into his mouth instantly. He didn't even really have time to process what was happening before it was over, and she adjusted her grip on him to be more around his waist. With one quick motion, she hoisted him up off his feet over her shoulder, and gave his ass a slap with her free hand. The stinging strike made him moan and squirm, his legs twitching weakly in the air. "Come on, we need to have a talk."

"H-Hey!" Siren squealed as she carted him off, out of Payton's room and through the compound to their room on the far side of the building. He heard quite a few snickers and as they turned a corner, he heard a rather lewd catcall from Erinyes.

"Fuck him good, you crazy bitch! You deserve it!" Erinyes whistled, and the entire room laughed.

Icy dumped him on their bed, and quickly closed the door with a manifestation as she removed her clothes manually. "I don't mind if other people touch you. As long as they don't do it without your permission. I'll always be protective of you, I know you can't help it, you make people want you." Icy smiled down at him as she tossed her shirt to the floor, her tongue making a quick dart across her perfect lips.

"Oh... T-Thanks... I was kind of worried..." Siren stared at Icy's naked form, suddenly free to embrace the sex drive that he'd been tiptoeing around for the past few days.

"Don't worry... I know you still belong to me," Icy laughed running her hand through his hair gently. "How did you have sex with Payton? You didn't use your cute little dick on him, did you?" She asked suddenly.

"I..." Siren blushed and looked away from her, profusely embarrassed. Why'd she always have to call it cute? He felt something touching his face, gently pulling his head back up to meet Icy's gaze. He saw the telltale shimmer of one of Icy's manifestations, and Icy had stepped closer, bringing his face very close to her pussy.

The manifestation craned his head further up, away from her moist sex, back up to her eyes. She looked down at him, an eyebrow raised in amusement, waiting for his answer. "You know I won't judge, my little doll. Tell me."

"He... he usually fucked me in the ass, okay? I like it," Siren pouted as hard as he could, and Icy just grinned at the admission even as his face burned red with embarrassment.

"I'm finding a lot of memories in here... videos of two boys having sex. I guess Paula really liked watching it. I kind of want to, now..." Icy stared off into the distance, thinking.

"We can try to buy a strap-on or something, if you want, I wouldn't mind." Siren squirmed in the psychic bindings. He was pretty used to them, now, Icy liked to hold him down when they had sex, but it was still kind of freaky being restrained in this way.

"I sort of get a little bit of feeling from my manifestations sometimes, if I make them wrong. I wonder... what would happen..." Icy mused to herself, closing her eyes in concentration. Siren had no idea what she was talking about, but as she spoke, the translucent blurriness of one of Icy's manifestations began to take shape around her groin. Normally, her manifestations never became more visible than a faint shimmering, but this one took on a dark, purple hue as it formed. It grew and flickered as it took on a distinctively phallic shape, jutting out of her vagina. It never became fully opaque, but looked kind of like it was made out of a swirling slightly shiny purple liquid. The psy cock glittered and sparkled subtly at the same time as it pulsed with a nonexistent heartbeat. It looked halfway between a sex toy and an expensive CGI effect.

"Oh... wow..." Icy gasped as Siren stared, wide-eyed. She wrapped her strong hand around it and gave it an experimental squeeze. "I need some practice but... this feels very nice..." she whispered, staring at Siren with her eyelids half-closed, squeezing and stroking her 'fake' penis.

"Is... is that safe...?" Siren squeaked, his body felt hot. He was kind of terrified but also pretty turned on, which was generally the norm for how he felt around Icy.

"As safe as anything I do," Icy said with a soft laugh that wasn't very reassuring. She gave it one last squeeze before she took a half-step over to Siren, her tall stature and their little bed's proximity to the floor put her cock right at face level for him. "Play with it, my little doll. Make your Queen happy," She purred softly as the manifestations holding Siren in place vanished, freeing him to tentatively reach out and touch the psy cock.

It was warm to the touch, not quite hot, but still warmer than it seemed like it should be. It was hard with just a tiny bit of yield to it. He probably wouldn't have known it wasn't real if he hadn't seen it. He squeezed the cock gently, teasing it with his fingers. He hadn't done this in quite a while but it came right back to him as he ran his finger tips of his spare hand along the underside. Without being told to, he leaned forward, his hot breath tickling the flared head.

"Yesss... Good boy..." Icy groaned softly as she ran her hands through Siren's hair and gently pressed her hips forward, assisting the cock into his practiced mouth. He decided to abandon his reservations and just have at it, and he started sucking and licking the astral dick with every component of his skillset. He bobbed back and fourth on it, working the underside with his tongue as he applied suction. Icy twitched and moaned as he worked, showing every bit as much of a reaction to the blowjob as anybody would. Or, indeed, as much as she herself did when she had him lick her pussy. He pulled back and kept the 'head' in his mouth, wrapping his lips tightly around it and swirling his tongue around the tip. He grabbed the rest of the length with his small hands, and noticed that it felt extremely wet. The saliva he'd drooled all over Icy's cock hadn't been absorbed into 'skin', and that part reminded him more like what sucking a dildo was like. He squeezed it tightly regardless and started stroking, the saliva squelching and making lewd noises as he worked the shaft. Siren heard Icy's breath catch and then pause, and her legs trembled gently, which meant she was probably cumming. He continued to suck and stroke the psy cock, keeping the same pace so that Icy could ride out her orgasm.

"Hmm?" Siren looked up as Icy nudged his head backwards,off the shimmery organ. He kept his hand on it and continued to stroke it gently. He looked up into her eyes and swallowed some of the buildup of saliva in his mouth. A submissive thrill passed through him as Icy gazed down at him. For all his protests, for as bizarre and frightening as Icy was, his libido certainly responded strongly to the way she treated him. Especially now.

"Your mouth was nice, but I want to fuck you," Icy sank down onto the bed, sitting next to him. He was on his knees on the soft mattress and she was sitting, and yet she was almost as tall as him anyway. She grabbed him by the back of the neck and kissed him hard, her strong hands finding his chest and squeezing the sensitive flesh. Siren melted into her arms, moaning happily into the kiss. The embrace didn't last long before she pushed him down onto his stomach. She slapped his exposed ass and cooed happily when she saw how the flesh jiggled. "This looks so delicious..." she husked as she swung her one of her legs over to the other side and started to line up her dick with his pucker.

"B-Be gentle... It's been a whiiii-" Siren squeaked softly as Icy started to push her hips down towards him, the blunt tip of her cock starting to force its way inside. The friction on it felt odd, like it was completely lubricated even though.. Well... how does one lubricate an energy cock, actually? She set a steady pace, and soon the first few inches were inside him, the tip of Icy's dick nudging heavily against Siren's prostate. As she did, a powerful shiver ran down Siren's spine as a shock of pleasure raced out of the little gland. His toes curled and his breath caught in his throat. Icy seemed to feel something similar, as she stopped pushing, and her nails dug deeply into his soft hips.

"Wow, you really love this, don't you? Naughty little doll, not telling me how sensitive your sweet little boy pussy is." Icy whispered to him as she caught her breath.

Siren blushed bright red. Where had she gotten 'boy pussy' from? Maybe all that gay porn that Paula apparently watched. "It's... good..." He gasped quietly as Icy started to move again, impaling him further on her length, pressing forward until her hips pressed warmly against his cheeks. She wasted no time in starting to piston in and out of his tight rectum. Her technique was a bit iffy, but she was pretty quickly able to pick up on what felt good and what didn't, and within a few dozen thrusts, she was ramming his prostate like she'd been doing it all her life.

"You're so soft and warm, my sweet..." Icy lowered herself until her breasts were pressing into his back, her nipples two hard points poking him in the back. She started to hump him with shallow thrusts, pressing him hard into the flimsy mattress, rocking their bodies back and fourth more than she was actually thrusting into him. Siren desperately wanted to touch himself, but Icy typically restrained his arms, and now his cock was firmly trapped against the bed by Icy's weight. The steady dull friction was maddening, but he felt his orgasm rising anyway under the constant assault on his p-spot.

"G-Gonna..." Siren's whines were muffled by the mattress.

"Yessss... oh fuck..." Icy leaned in and started biting Siren at the back of his neck, the sharp pain and throbbing pleasure intermingling as he started to cum his brains out. He screamed as his first anal orgasm in a long time ripped through him, the familiar high making him delirious with pleasure. Icy herself let out a shuddering breath and murmured quietly, the sound so soft Siren could only hear it because it was right in his ear. Siren moaned weakly, his body going limp as the delicious orgasm faded very slowly. He was so woozy that he didn't even fully notice it when Icy's cock vanished, all he noticed was that she had rolled off his back and was lying down beside him, catching her own breath.

"I love you..." She whispered into his ear, kissing his forehead. "My guiding star... I won't let them snuff you out. Not ever." Siren felt a tiny flicker of embarrassment, but he was too fuck-drunk to really be openly flustered by the sweet sentiment.

"I... thanks..." He murmured, too woozy to formulate a proper reply.

"Wow... fucking is hard work. I want some water. I'll bring you some, you need to hydrate." Icy kissed the tip of his nose and stood up, her clothes floating up off the ground and snapping towards her. The seams split and the clothes wrapped themselves around her body and then re-knit in an instant.

"Hey... you did it..." Siren giggled softly. Icy had been practicing doing that for weeks. In a way, it was scary how quickly she was learning and mastering telekinesis. Maybe Erinyes could teach her some ways to use telepathy, other than screaming really loud, too. He'd have to ask her... tomorrow.

She smiled at him, and did a little twirl that was by far the most feminine thing Siren had ever seen her do. She left their room, leaving the door open, and Siren heard a chorus of cheers and lewd congratulations from the common room, Erinyes' voice amongst them.

"Jerks..." Siren muttered, as he rolled over and tried to have a nap.

Certeis
Certeis
280 Followers
12