Shattered

Story Info
A terrifying, hot based-on-a-true-story of how I was outed.
2k words
4.27
86.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is mostly true. I changed the names for the sake of privacy and maybe spiced up the details a bit.

A little background about me: my name is Brian, although when dressed i feminize me name to Brianna. I was a closet crossdressing sissy. I had always been effeminate growing up and a bit confused sexually. I never really dated girls. Instead I would fantasize about being femme and dressing up and being with a man. I even slept with a guy, but I was young and ashamed of these feelings and fled into a marriage to try and stop it. But even then my feelings were too strong. Whenever I had a chance i would dress up with makeup, chat online, or make love to my wife's dildo. Slowly in the closet, i began to accept I wasn't a real man but gay sissy boi. I was never much of a man, tall but slender with thin arms, shoulders and waists. Nor well endowed, I was only about 4 or 5 inches when hard. But as I began to accept my femme side, all these things became assets.

I couldn't hold it in anymore: I wanted dress and be with a man. I put up a personals ad online and tried to be as honest about my situation as possible. Closeted, married, etc. Then my whole world changed when I met Jeremy.

I had chatted with a few men but Jeremy and I had a natural connection. He was a few years older than me and recently divorce. His wife had found out about his attraction to sissies and left him after that. I admired how he knew what he wanted. Most of all he was so understanding of my need for discretion. But he still reminded me from time to time:

"You need to tell your wife."

Despite that, however, it wasn't long before he was traveling to me so we could meet for the first time. I was so excited knowing we would be together soon. In my day to day life, things looked mostly normal. By now though my marriage was suffering a bit. I couldn't perform in bed and tried to get excuses from pleasing my wife. And when we did have sex, I had to think of Jeremy to get me through it. I felt so guilty but it helped me understand that I couldn't be the man my wife needed.

Finally the night arrived when Jeremy would be in town. I felt a trilling mix of excitement and sheer terror. I had bought several sexy outfits and some makeup for just this evening and secured a motel room at the edge of town. I showered and shaved my body hair and lotioned afterwards, i felt so smooth and sexy. My naturally femininity was pouring out. My wrists went limp and my hips swayed as I got ready. I applied makeup, and without a wig cropped my hair into a sexy short pixie look. Finally I slipped into black lace stockings, panties and a badydoll sheer top. I took a good look in the mirror and loved what I saw. When Jeremy arrived, a wrapped myself into a robe and held my breath as I answered the door.

And there he was. He looked like a handsome Ron Pearlman: ruggedly handsome with a square jaw and taller then me at six feet four inches. I nearly lost my self in him smiling. I regained myself.

"Hi, Baby," I said.

"Hello yourself," his eyes lit up as he saw my made up face.

"Come in, I have drinks," I beamed.

I poured us some wine to loosen us up a bit, and we just started talking like online or the phone. Laughing and trading stories, especially about being in the closet. Then, without me realizing it, he was undoing my robe and seeing my lacy lingerie. I looked up at him and our lips met. We began to run our hands over each other. Finally our bodies were rubbing and grinding together and i could feel his bulge against my thigh. I reached down and caressed his growing bulge. Then I left his embrace and began to unbuttoned his shirt and pants. I was almost trembling as I gently took out his hard cock from his underwear.

I quickly locked eyes with him, "oh Jeremy, you're so hard baby." His hard eight inch cock throbbed in my hand,

"Suck it baby, you know you want to."

He was right. I opened wide and licked the head with my tongue. Then closing my mouth, swirled my tongue around. I licked up and down his shaft, his cock like warm velvet in my mouth. Mmmmmmm and a salty hint of wet precum. He tasted soooo good, I couldn't help but caress my bulging panties, my little sissy cock throbbing in its panty prison.

He smiled, "Brianna, that's soo good. Only a sissy faggot knows how to suck like that."

I moaned, "Baby I wanna your sissy fag bitch so bad."

With that, I stroked his hard cock while licking and gently sucking his balls. God I was so horny and and becoming such a sissy I couldn't help it. All the while Jeremy took photos of me sucking and slobbering on his cock with his phone and i posed like a good slut.

I looked up at my man, taking his cock out of mouth, "Baby, I want you inside me."

He smiled, stood me up and kissed me his hard cock rubbing against me. I slipped between my thights, pulled down my panties and caressed my smooth little dick and balls.

"Ohhhhhhh yes", I cooed.

He bent be onto the bed, on all fours with my ass raised and presented to him. He peeled down my panties. My mind was reeling. I was about to be filled by a real man and a man I want. I wanted him inside me in the worst way, to fuck and hump every last bit of my manhood away and leave me a total and complete femme sissy faggot. My ass wiggled for him and my four inch clitty was hard and wet with precum. He ran his cock up and down the crack of my ass.

"You want it, Brianna?"

"Oh god, yes, please!"

"Beg for it, sissy."

"Please, baby, FUCK ME! FUCK MY TIGHT BOI PUSSY!"

He began lubing his cock and my ass, as grinded against his finger, "Yeah, you know I know I love your tight gay little sissy pussyass."

And with that he began pushing his big slick dick into my wanting hole. I had practiced countless times before with my wife's dildo, but nothing compares to the warm throb of my man's cock. He pushed in slowly, stretching me slowly and I loved every inch and every thrust. I dug my nails into the bed and began to squeal.

"Oh baby! Yes! Fuck my asshole! MMMMMMMM!" I repeated and moaned.

"Oh yeah," he grunted, "Gonna stretch that ass, baby."

The feeling was incredible as I felt myself taken and owned by a real man. His cock drilling into me until he was balls deep. He took my hips and began to pound my ass hard, his balls slapping against my ass cheeks. My sissy cock was bouncing back and forth from the force of his thrusts and began to shrivel like the useless appendage it was. But it was still so sensitive I dared not to touch it for fear of cumming too soon.

We were in the throws of pure ecstasy when my worst nightmare unfold. I heard the door to the motel room unlock and the door begin to open. At this point, I was so horny and well fucked I didn't care. I wanted everyone to see what sexy sissy bitch I was getting filled by her man. But fate put that to the test and appearing in the doorway was my wife. Her eyes were like fire and mouth wide open. In front of her was her her husband of five years, on all fours, in sexy black lingerie and made up like a girl being barebacked up the ass by a hunky man. At began to feel numb when she began.

"WHAT THE FUCK, BRIAN?"

I was so shocked and feeling numb I choked on my words and my lover continued to pound my ass in front of her. I knew it was over, was so ashamed and at that moment I truly embraced my sissy self. I began to regain myself and gave into my feelings.

"Yes! Fuck Me, baby! I love it!"

"Yeah, you love getting fucked up the ass don't you, Brianna?" Jeremy chimed in.

"I do!" I cooed.

My wife gasped and wave her hand, "I cant watch this."

And with that she left. I later learned that Jeremy had texted those camera phone photos to her of me sucking his cock. After she left, Jeremy pulled out of my asshole, and closed the door. I collapsed on the bed filled with shame. Jeremy could sense my mood. He came onto the bed and pin me down on my back and kissed me deeply. Our tongues intwined and he had never tasted so good. I was on the verge of tears as he spoke.

"Baby, it's ok. I'm your man now. I'm gonna take care of you."

Then he spread my legs out wide and presented my asshole to him. His hard cock slipped easily into my stretch fucked boi pussy. The warmth and fullness of his cock was so good inside me. At that point, we stopped fucking and starting making love. our bodies moved in unison as my hips met the gently long thrusts of his cock. Our mouth locked and tongues together while I had my hands on his hips and ass.

"Oh god fuck me! Fuck me till you cum inside me, baby!" I moaned.

I started pounded my ass hard again. He was close and so was I. I could feel my orgasm building from inside. As my half limp cock bounced back and forth from his thrusts, even that was too much and i knew i was was going to cum. I was terrified as I was going to cum with a man up my ass, but I knew I wanted it.

"Oh god I'm gonna cum!" I said breathlessly, "I'm gonna CUM!"

Even without being hard I shot load after load of cream sissy juice all over myself and my babydoll. I spasmed and jerked as I came while impaled on Jeremy's cock, squealing like a total sissy. As my ass tightened, Jeremy lost control. He grabbed my hips and pounded my ass as he blew his hot load and warm seed into my pussy ass. I was so good feeling his cock pulsing and trusting every least drop into my ass. He stayed inside for while we continued to kiss an make love, eventually dosing off with him still inside me.

The next morning was hard. I knew I would have to face my wife again, but having Jeremy there made all the difference.

Epilogue: After that wonderful and horrific night, my wife and I fought and agreed on divorce the next day. I took a few of my things and left with Jeremy. He had been offering to let me live with him for months should something like this ever happen. And then he divulged to me how he had texted her the photos and are whereabouts. I was only a little angry, but he saw me suffering in the closet and forced me out. I was ashamed of myself, but it wasn't long before my wife found a real man to be with and I knew we were both better off. Since then Jeremy and I have been best friends and lovers. I live most of the time as a woman now, although I love the sissy look, so people know were gay couple. In the meantime, I keep pestering Jeremy to move us to a state where gay marriage in legal. Can't wait to be a gay sissy wife!

Brianna