Shattered Boundaries Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Delirious, fevered and half out of my mind, I imagined that my life as well as my body was now a hollow cavity, a vacuum that nature would not allow to remain empty. As rivers of sweat poured off of me, I was overwhelmed by the irresistible desire to fill the aching emptiness I held inside of me. My hands stretching out against my bonds, I longed to be released from my restrains. I fantasized about leaping from this sling and wrapping my arms around Jim's neck. I imagined mounting his cock and while looking deep into his cold eyes, jamming every swollen, rock-hard inch of his fuck tool deep into my hole. Only when his cock was ball-deep inside my fuck hole with his sweaty balls pressed hard against my butt, could the aching void inside of me be appeased.

Jim's assessment of my life had been correct, I had only been going through the motions of a real life. I had never felt comfortable in playing the role of the good boy. It always felt hollow and fake, like being on stage with no true sense of substance. However, my connection with Jim was painfully real. Withstanding Jim's abuses and humiliations made me feel truly alive, it gave me a strange sense of achievement and power. All doubt about my future disappeared. I knew I belonged naked, restrained and impaled on the end of Jim's beast of a cock.

"This is how it feels to be fucked by a real man!" I heard a voice whisper in my ear. I slowly opened my eyes, seeing reality for the first time. For a moment, I got a glimpse of my future reflected in the lust that filled Jim's black eyes. I saw clearly that if I shattered this boundary, I would embark on a long and twisted odyssey to fulfil my potential as a submissive. I murmured something unintelligible as my mind filled with cloudy visions of the dark depths of human sexuality, I would need to explore on my quest. What I did not recognize or could have envisioned for my future was the vile sexual acts I would be complied to perform. No sane person could have imagined the depraved sexual practices as well as the degrading exhibitions of public humiliation that Jim's warped mind envisioned for my future.

My fever rose as the fire within me grew, fuelled by what I foolishly thought to be the last remnants of my shame and inhibitions. A soft whisper slipped out of my mouth, "Fuck me Sir, Please."

To be continued in Chapter Eight.

12