Shattered Illusions

Story Info
Wife puts on a show for her hubby and her BBC bull... until.
1.2k words
3.45
37.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingBandor
KingBandor
2,108 Followers

I wasn't exactly sure where to put this story. As she is putting on a show for her husband, I figured exhibitionism was probably the best category.

It is very short.

*****

I sipped my whiskey as I watched my wife Carol sliding her vibrator in and out of her pussy with her left hand. Her right hand was on her computer keyboard typing dirty to her online lover, Marcus. On screen, I could see their 3D avatars, naked and fucking. Mandy, Carol's beautiful, young, blonde avatar with the perfect body, was bent over the back of a chair while her well-endowed, muscular, black lover Marcus was pounding her virtual pussy hard.

Marcus didn't know that sexy young "Mandy" in actuality was an overweight, middle-aged mom of three with sagging tits. Carol had told him she was twenty-two, married, and in great shape, due to her regular Crossfit training. He had no clue I was next to her, reading her chat and watching her every move while stroking my cock.

Marcus: Does your husband know how big of a slut you are?

Mandy: He has no fucking clue!

Marcus: Bet he doesn't fuck you this good?

Mandy: Fuck no! Never!

Marcus: He got a little dick?

Mandy: You have no idea!

Carol turned to look at me, smiling. I had my "little dick" in my fist, pumping all eight inches rapidly. She rubbed the head of my cock and winked at me.

Mandy: His dick is tiny! Pathetic! He can barely get it up and would never fuck me as good as you do!

She blew me a kiss and worked her vibrator faster. I knew she was just talking dirty. Carol and I had an extremely active sex life and fucked long and hard almost every day.

Marcus: Can we voice?

Carol glanced at me. We usually both hated doing voice unless it was with someone we knew and whose voice we liked. So many times, we would hear people talk whose voice didn't match their online image, shattering the illusion. It's quite the let down to see a beautiful woman and create a dream of what she sounds like, only to have that fantasy destroyed when you hear something radically different.

The results for us had been hit-and-miss but mostly miss. So, for Carol to even consider voicing with someone she didn't know meant she had to be really fucking horny.

"Is it ok?" she asked, biting her bottom lip. She always liked to include me in her play. I never asked her to, but it was kind of our understanding.

"Do you want to?" I asked, already knowing the answer. She was pretty worked up.

"Kinda," she smiled, "that way I can use both hands." She reached over and tugged at my cock. I grinned but knew from experience she meant both hands for herself.

"Ok, if you want," I replied. As I said, we weren't usually into voicing as it was too often disappointing. When it is good, it can be smoking hot to hear. But, when it is bad, well, you can't un-hear it.

She moaned, "He's such a fucking gangsta thug. He had all his hoodlums gangbang Mandy yesterday. If he voices anything like he chats, you should get a big towel."

"Gangbang? I bet you loved that!" I exclaimed. We didn't always play together, but we didn't keep any secrets.

"Yeah, it was fucking epic." She put her gaming headset on and lowered the mic. She looked like a naked astronaut. "Ok, be quiet now, I'm going to call him."

Mandy: Sure, baby. You ready?

Marcus: Yeah, bitch. You gonna cum for me, like a dirty little slut?

Mandy: If you make me!

Marcus: You fucking know I will. You love this big black cock.

Mandy: I do! I really do! Ok, calling now.

She clicked the little phone icon to establish a voice chat. A couple of seconds later there was a click and the connection established. She could hear background noises, like a change to the white noise, faint hints of a TV, and raspy breathing.

"Hey baby," she whispered into the microphone, "I need that big black dick, Marcus."

There was no response.

She moaned into the microphone, as she pumped the toy faster into her pussy. "Oh baby, my pussy is dripping wet for you."

There was still no response. Carol gave me a slightly annoyed look, then took off the headset and unplugged it, so the sound started coming out her main speakers. She leaned over her desktop microphone to speak.

"Marcus, baby?" she began, sounding a little apprehensive, "are you there?"

We could hear him breathing and what sounded like a rhythmic, wet splashing sound that I assumed was him jacking his dick. He again didn't respond right away, and Carol was getting frustrated.

"Marcus, I can hear noises, but you're not speaking. Are you there?" she asked, growing increasingly irritated.

"Wh-what are you wearing?" came a scratchy sounding voice on the line, amplified by her powered speakers. His voice sounded odd, and not at all like the voice we expected from the avatar on the screen.

"Uhh, I'm naked, baby. That you Marcus?" Carol asked with a worried look on her face.

There was a pause of about fifteen seconds, followed by a cough, and then the voice came through again.

"Rub your pussy for me," it said. The voice coming through the speaker reminded me of my grandfather, but my grandfather with emphysema.

"Marcus?" Carol didn't look happy. "You don't sound like what I was expecting."

There was another hesitant pause before "Marcus" spoke again.

"You sound hot. Are you rubbing your pussy?" the male voice asked. It was clear Marcus was not a young, hot guy. He was much older than Carol and I. Hell, he sounded like he could have been in a retirement home, on a respirator, with no teeth, orange, leathery skin, stinking of cigarettes. He also wasn't black.

Carol pulled the vibrator out and turned it off.

"Are you there? Mandy?" he asked between bouts of phlegmy coughing. "Are you rubbing that dirty cunt for me?"

She was pissed.

"No, I'm not." She started to say something more, but he cut her off.

"Hurry up," he chided her, "I'm gonna cum!" He hacked up something wet and spit it out.

Carol practically slapped the mouse to disconnect the voice chat.

"Ewww gross!" she cried out, looking at me with disgust on her face. "I can't believe it!"

"I can," I said. It was nothing new. As I said, this is why we avoided voicing.

She made her avatar stand up and walk out of the room, leaving Marcus alone and fucking empty air.

He instant messaged her.

Marcus: Where you think you going, bitch?

Mandy: Oh please stop with the fake black act. It's insulting. You're a fucking poser! You should be ashamed.

Marcus: You crazy, bitch! Do I look white?

Mandy: And you're ancient! You could be my grandfather! That's not right! You're sick and need help! And while they're working on you, do something about that cough! It's disgusting!

She started to log out. Another message from Marcus popped up: "Please don't tell anyone!"

She shrieked and logged out. "Oh my god!" she exclaimed, looking at me, "Well that sucked!"

"Oh please," I said, not showing her any sympathy. "The middle-aged soccer mom with the fake cheerleader avatar is upset that the fake black gangbanger is actually an old white guy. Waaaaa."

Our eyes met, and we stared at each other for several seconds, then we both just started laughing.

KingBandor
KingBandor
2,108 Followers