Shauna's Infidelity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guess I still got it."

"What do you mean, still?" Shauna said, softly.

"It's been a while since the last time I've been with a woman."

"Well, sugar, I am so glad to be the one to break your drought."

I grinned back. "Me too."

Suddenly she grabbed my cock and started stroking it. "My god, you're still hard. Don't tell me you haven't come yet?"

"Guess I haven't." I looked down. Nope, no white stuff in the condom.

Suddenly Shauna laid down on her back, and pulled me down on top. "Let's see if we can fix that."

"I'm game."

Shauna laughed. Then I felt her hand on my cock, as she guided me back inside her still wet pussy. Then I felt her nails graze my butt as I pushed inside her again.

She looked so sexy, her dark curls hanging over the edge of the ottoman, her back arching into me as I smoothly worked her pussy. With each down stroke, I felt her nails dig into my back. "Oh, god, Shauna."

"Oh, sugar, are you going to come?" Shauna's voice sounded like caramel. "Come on, sugar, you can do it!"

I buried my face in her hair as I let myself get lost in her world. I worked her pussy slowly and smoothly. "This is ... the best ... pussy ... I've ever ... had!"

"Oh, I know, sugar, I know." Shauna dug her nails in my back with each stroke. "You won't be able to look at white women again."

I chuckled. "You won't be able to look at your husband again."

Shauna nodded. "Oh yes, sugar, yours is the best cock I have ever had!"

"I want to make you come again."

"I'm almost there, sugar," Shauna said through clenched teeth, at the bottom of my down stroke.

I felt myself swelling inside her, becoming tighter. "I'm ... going to ... I'm ..."

"Me too, sugar!" Shauna's face was contorted with pleasure.

"Oh god."

"That's it, there it is, come on, give it to me!"

Suddenly it felt like there was a giant hand squeezing my cock and balls. It was a wonderful sense of release. I grunted loud.

Shauna inhaled deeply, arched her back and squealed out, "Oohhhhh!"

I continued to move my hips, feeling the waves of her orgasm as her pussy squeezed my cock. I winced as her nails dug hard in my back.

Then she relaxed. Her hands unclenched from my back, flowed over my shoulders, and touched my face. "Oh, sugar. This was the best. Absolutely the best." She gently kissed me.

"Been a while?" I asked her.

Shauna nodded. "Yes. It's been a long while. Thank you."

"I'm glad I was your man."

Shauna laughed lightly. "I love you, sugar." She ran her nails through my hair, kissing me again. "I love you. This pussy is all yours."

"Really?"

"I don't want nobody to have this pussy but you, sugar. Nobody else. Not even my stupid husband."

"What about the rest of you?"

Shauna laughed. "You already have the rest of me."

Shauna

I woke up the next morning -- in bed. The sky outside the windows was a pre-dawn grey.

For a few seconds, I let my brain catch up with me. I blushed as I recalled our intense lovemaking on the couch downstairs, felt my pussy get all hot and juicy at just the thought of what we did together.

I touched myself under the blankets.

I couldn't believe how safe I felt with Bruce, how comfortable I felt with him, as he took off my boots and massaged my feet. It felt so good to be taken care of, to be massaged and pampered, to be treated the way a woman should be treated.

Then something happened inside me -- passion. That same passion that allowed me to let Bruce take off my top, unzip my skirt -- oops, oh my, I cheated on my husband. I just knew there was a reason why I agreed to buy that white leather living room set.

Bruce and I made passionate and expressive love on the living room furniture. My voice must have carried through the whole house when this gorgeous white man brought me satisfaction. And not just with his cock, either -- this man brought some serious oral skills into the mix as well!

He knew how to kiss. He knew how to suck a woman's breast. Most of all, he knew how to give a massage. He was, quite simply, the whole package.

Somehow, Bruce managed to pick me up in his arms and take me up the steps last night. It felt so romantic to be carried upstairs to bed, with my arms around his strong shoulders, as I directed him to the bedroom.

"Down the hall, last door on your right, sugar."

"Okay."

I giggled a little, as Bruce had to turn sideways, so he wouldn't bump my head or feet against the door way. But finally we made it inside, and over to the bed.

We fell in bed, exhausted and sweaty. And I didn't give a damn that there was another man sleeping where my husband sleeps.

I looked to my right. Bruce wasn't there. For a second, I wondered if what happened last night wasn't just a dream.

I heard the toilet being flushed. The door opened ... and Bruce came out!

I smiled at him as he quickly climbed back in bed. I snuggled up next to him, put my hand on his chest, and softly said, "Good morning, sugar."

"Good morning." His voice was drowsy.

"Can you believe what we did last night?"

Bruce shook his head. "No, I can't. But I'm glad we did."

"Me, too."

"What time is it?"

"Don't worry about that, sugar." Under the sheets, I took my hand off his chest, moved down his tummy, took his cock in my hand, and began to fondle it. "What say we concentrate on this, instead?"

"Works for me."

I kissed him, giggling, as I moved on top of him. I kissed his neck, his chest, his tummy, and finally arrived at that wonderfully satisfying white dick of his. But this time, I was more leisurely. I took the time to stroke his cock with the tips of my nails. Lick his shaft with the tip of my tongue. Swirl my tongue around the head. Finally, when he was hard, I began to suck him. Slowly and leisurely. Taking my time. Savoring every inch.

Finally I took his cock out of my mouth, and stroked it. "I've said it before, but I'll say it again. This is the best cock I have ever had."

Bruce looked down at me. "I'm glad I was able to satisfy you."

I looked at him. "Oh, believe me, sugar, you have." I swirled my tongue around the swollen pink head. I dove down for two more quick sucks. I released his cock and said, "But I'm up for seconds, if you are. I know you like this pussy."

"Sure. Belly up to the buffet."

I laughed. "Think you can handle another helping of me?"

Bruce chuckled. "As long as you remember that you promised to help finish decorating my house today."

I laughed again, out loud. I got up on my knees and straddled Bruce. "No promises, sugar." I grinned wickedly.

Bruce grinned back up at me. "I suppose there's tomorrow."

I reached down to stroke his cock. "There is always tomorrow, sugar." Then I held up his erect cock, and sank down on it, while he thoughtfully held my waist. I gasped as all eight inches of him smoothly slipped inside me. "Oh my god, that feels so good."

"Do you always get this wet?"

"Only with you, sugar." With Bruce's hands on my waist, I began moving up and down on his cock. I held on to Bruce's arms for leverage as I began moving.

Up ... and down ... and up ... and down ... and up ... and down! ... up! ... down!

Once again my squeals and shouts echoed against the bedroom walls, as the bedsprings began to squeak in a wonderful cadence. The only world that existed right then, was Bruce's beautiful white cock inside my pussy, filling up my pussy, giving me so much pleasure, making me feel so good!

"Oh, yes!" I laughed out loud, at the tops of my lungs. "That's it, there it is, come on, give it to me ... Ohhhh!" My eyes practically rolled up inside my head. Then there was a wonderful sense of euphoria.

And I was so happy, that tears spilled out of my eyes.

Then Bruce's hands were lowering me down onto his chest, rubbing my back, his arms holding me. "Are you okay?"

I nodded, feeling his own still rapid pulse. "Oh my god. I love you, Bruce."

We fell asleep that way.

When I woke up again, it was to bright sunshine coming in the windows.

I looked at the clock. It was nine thirty. I had slept at least another three hours!

Except for me, the bed was empty. Then Bruce came out of the bathroom, wearing his work clothes. He sat on the bed, smiling. "Morning, Shauna."

I smiled back. "Good morning, sugar." For it truly was.

He leaned over and kissed me. "Before we go anywhere, I need to go back home to my house and change."

I placed my hand on my growling tummy. "And I need to eat some breakfast."

We both cracked up. Bruce asked me, "How did you want to do this?"

"We have a mini van. I thought I would come and pick you up. And we'd have enough room for all the stuff you'll need."

"That sounds good. Why don't you pick me up in an hour? That will give you time to feed the monster in your belly."

I giggled. "Okay, sugar. Sounds good." I kissed him. "I love you, Bruce."

"I love you, too."

"Can you believe, that in the space of twelve hours, you have made me orgasm four separate times?"

"I haven't been counting. But I'm glad I've been able to satisfy you to such a degree."

"I'll see you in an hour." I smiled at him. "Will that be enough time for you to change clothes, do you think?"

Bruce nodded. "Yeah, that should be long enough." Unwillingly, he made to get up from the bed, pulling away from me. "I suppose I should be going."

"Let me see you to the door." I tossed the covers to one side and sat up.

"That's not necessary."

I silenced him with a touch. "I need to get up anyway. And it would be rude, not to make sure you're on your way."

"Okay."

I climbed out of bed and threw on a white terrycloth bathrobe, then escorted him down the stairs and over to the door. In the foyer, I almost changed my mind about letting him leave -- I couldn't stop kissing him.

In the foyer, we made out like a pair of teenagers.

Bruce gently pulled away from me. "I'll see you in an hour."

"In an hour. I love you, sugar."

"I love you, too."

Blushing, I opened the door for him, and he quickly stepped outside. I quickly closed it behind him, and locked it. I left the foyer and went back to the living room.

And there were my clothes, sitting on the glass coffee table, where I had carelessly thrown them -- a brown lace bra, sitting next to a black leather skirt, which was draped on top of a brown shirt. No panties, of course. My black leather boots rested against the ottoman. My purse and portfolio case sat on the coffee table, sitting next to my clothes, where I had neatly placed them last night.

Oh my god, I cannot believe what I have done. Seeing the evidence of my infidelity, strewn about my living room furniture, kind of brought it home in a way nothing else could. I started gathering my things, to take them up to the master bedroom.

As I hung up my clothes, and put away the other things, I suddenly realized that Bruce was so much more than just a fuck buddy, a friend with benefits. So much more than just a convenient affair. And I know he didn't see me as just a piece of ass.

I am falling in love with Bruce. Just thinking about him makes everything better.

I exchanged my fancy leather drawstring purse for a more casual crochet purse, and switched my stuff to it. Then I put on my favorite orange velour pants with a velour hooded top, stepped into a pair of flip-flops, and I headed back down stairs for a quick breakfast. I returned to the bathroom to put on a pair of gold hoop earrings, and a smooth glossy cover of chocolate lipstick.

Then I found the keys to the minivan, and headed for the door.