Shave Me

Story Info
A typical morning with Michael and Sara.
4.1k words
4.24
22.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara's ass glowed crimson red as she quickly dressed in her yoga clothes. I sat leaning against the bathroom counter admiring her. Standing barely 5'6" her muscular legs stretched her pants perfectly. The waistband made a popping sound as it fitted into place. She critically watched herself in the mirror as she slid her top over her head, effectively covering a dark mark on her shoulder. She was running late because of my morning antics, and quickly pulled her long brown and blonde hair into a ponytail.

I looked at my face in the mirror as she applied make-up. Grinning, I noticed her dried juices and come on my morning whiskers. Softly I rubbed my chin with my forefinger and thumb, feeling the roughness that she had just had between her legs. Turning the water on, I pulled out my shaving kit.

The steam was beginning to roll from the sink as I wetted my brush. Dabbing and swirling the brush into the soap, I created a thick lather. As I coated the rough hairs on my face, I glanced at the time on my phone. "You better hurry my pet, it's 0745," I said with a devious smile on my face. "15 minutes before class starts," I teased.

Sara shot me an annoyed look, as it was I who had disrupted our morning routine. Typically, she was required to be up by 0600. The dogs were to be fed, coffee made, and back in my lap in my chair by 0615. First, we would discuss our dreams, then our plans for the day. Her morning spanking always followed. She could count on having my hand on her ass in the mornings, as I loved the daily connection; my floggers and paddles would be used for sessions later in the day.

This morning had started routinely enough. However, when she returned with my coffee and her tea, she found me waiting with long lengths of white nylon rope in hand. Her surprised look had given me a good chuckle. Slowly she had walked to the bed, dropping her head intuitively.

After taking the hot cups from her and placing them on an end table, I bent her over our bed. She assumed her position with her arms folded behind her back, ass jutting out and knees straight. Sara was a true masochist, and I was always in for a good work out to give her the pain that she needed.

Her ass went from pink to dark red over the span of ten minutes. I expertly worked each side with varying intensity. I enjoyed watching, as her cunt began to open and close slightly with her contractions. Her juices signaled her body's awakening as they dripped from her sweet spot.

Her moans had grown louder, her cries more deliberate. She knew that I didn't always allow her to come in the morning, edging was almost expected. However, this morning as I slipped several fingers into her quivering cunt I knew that I wanted her come for my breakfast.

I finger fucked her from behind until I could feel her interior walls gripping and trying to pull me deeper. Her begging came quietly in between breaths, "Michael, please can I come?"

My hand had slowed signaling her answer before I whispered her reply. "Not yet my pet." I slid my fingers from her now swollen pussy to taste her sweetness. "Roll onto your back," I directed as I spanked her tender bottom.

She rolled onto her back and followed the direction of my finger as I instructed her to lay long ways on the bed. Using the rope, I secured her hands together quickly above her head. The big O-rings on the headboard clinked as I attached to the ropes holding her wrists.

Sitting beside her, I picked up a second and third section of rope. With my hands I pulled her left leg up and slightly to the side so that her calf touched her hamstring. Making many large loops around her thighs and lower leg, I bound her leg closed. I then methodically anchored the rope to the end of the headboard, securing her leg up diagonally. I finished the right leg in the same manner and then inspected my work.

She laid supine and spread open for me, with her arms above her head and each leg tied with symmetry. The loops of rope lay perfectly next to each other, the knots tucked away and out of sight. As I gazed upon her body, her small breasts rose with each breath. In this pose, her swollen clit was pushed forward and naked. Her beauty was perfectly captured and bound into static form.

Satisfied, I knelt in front of her and between her legs. Moistening my pointer and middle finger with my mouth, I lightly teased her vulnerable clit. I added pressure as she covertly tested her restraints. The ropes were fastened tightly, denying her any movement.

She bit her lower lip as her desire quickly returned. Her clit became swollen and hard as I continued to rub it in tiny circles. Licking her juices from my fingers, I lowered my face between her legs. I stopped just shy of her clit and blew on her softly. Her groan of pleasure and yearning filled my ears as my mouth encased her bud.

I lightly sucked her hard clit into my mouth as my fingers plunged into her waiting hole. My tongue began to swirl and please while she was held captive to my desires. My fingers began to fuck her. Slowly, I pressed my face into her silken pubis. My whiskers made a scratching sound against her, as I made little side-to-side movements with my face. My tongue remained on her clit tasting every bit of its entirety as I moved. Her sounds changed as my whiskers rubbed against her. The sweet torture of pain mixed with pleasure was evident as I felt her attempts to buck under me.

I slowly built up the tempo; sucking and finger fucking harder and harder. Her pleasure completely overrode the pain, as her orgasm neared. The sounds of her impending orgasm were well known to me. Her moans became higher pitched, her breathing quickened and became haggard. Glancing up, I noticed her head was thrown back and her chest had flushed a dark red.

Her request came out between breaths, "Michael... Please, may I come?"

I stopped moving my tongue and pulled my face away as I slowly grinded my fingers in her pussy. "Not yet, my pet," I whispered.

Her whimper made my cock swell as she turned her head sideways and began to bite the inside of her shoulder. Smiling I resumed my attention to her clit and swollen pussy. Her muffled cries were loud to me, as she bit down harder with the effort of staving off her release. All too quickly, I heard another plea through her gritted teeth. "Michael! I need to come!"

I pulled away again but this time I slid my fingers from her throbbing pussy. Her lip pouted as she groaned with the emptiness. Sliding on top of her, I found her lips with my own. I kissed her deeply, as she attempted to show me her need with her mouth. I felt her attempting to press up and into me as our tongues danced with each other.

Pulling away slightly, I looked to her shoulder. A perfect O had been formed by the marks of her teeth. Inside of the O had turned a light blue where a bruise had already begun to form. I traced the beautiful indentions with a finger and then placed my mouth over the area. I located the ring and slowly began to bite down. Her scream was loud in my ears as I renewed the pain to her shoulder. She let out a loud guttural groan as I held the tortuous pressure and counted quietly in my head to ten.

As I released and pulled away, my saliva trailed behind. Her moist shoulder was now a dark red with an almost perfect purple O. Her chest heaved as she looked at our mark. She whimpered as I slid back to kneeling between her legs. I found her cunt dripping, wetter than when I had left it. Her viscous juices had replaced my spit.

Quickly, I resumed where I had left off. My fingers easily located the hard ball of nerves just inside her cunt. I pressed into it as my fingers moved. Her scream pierced my ears, as I felt the muscles in her legs spasm. Fighting with everything she had, to follow my commands. Another loud guttural sound came from deep in her throat as I continued to drive her past her ability to withstand orgasm.

Looking up, I watched her contorted face. She caught me watching, and locked on my eyes. Her fear of failure was visible as she watched me working on her. Her mouth fell open as the first waves of ecstasy became imminent. Her eyes began to water as she held my gaze. The time had come. "Good girl, come for me," I whispered.

Her body responded immediately to my voice. Her succulent hole clenched around my stroking fingers. The veins on her neck rose up and her stomach tensed as she was drowned in wave after wave of orgasm. Her eyes quivered, as she tried to maintain contact but finally succumbed to her relentless orgasm.

My cock thickened and engorged as I felt her pleasure with my mouth. Her juices covered my face, my fingers, and ran freely down my hand. Slowly her torrential waves subsided, and became softer and further apart. I slowed my mouth and fingers, listening to her body. She was nearing her sensitive phase and so I pulled away softly from her clit. She jerked lightly as my fingers slid from her swollen labia.

I sat up and watched her deep breathing begin to slow. Her moist eyes cracked open, as a smile filled her face. "Oh my God, Michael!" She sighed, and then began to giggle. Her soft laugh was contagious and soon the room was filled with our laughter.

Glancing at the time, I noticed that she had only 20 minutes before her Yoga class. "You better hurry pet, I'd hate for you to be late to class," I warned

Her face turned to business as she glanced to the clock. "Someone will need to untie me..." she teased.

I watched my pet, filled with pride and love as I untied her. She rubbed the indented rope marks on her wrists as she was released. Quickly she went to the bathroom to get ready.

********

The clatter of a dropped mascara bottle brought me back to my shave. Sara was quickly putting her make-up back into her bag, as she was ready to go. Raising an eyebrow, I picked up my razor poised for the first swipe.

"I'll see you in an hour," Sara said as she placed a kiss on my temple. I admired her profile in the mirror, as she stood on tiptoes to reach my temple. A devious thought crossed my mind as she turned to leave.

"Pet," I called. Just leaving the bathroom, she glanced back to me.

"Yes Michael," she said half turning as she walked.

When I didn't answer, she stopped and turned giving me her full attention. "Yes Michael," she answered again.

I smiled as I turned to her. My arm lifted as I offered my razor to her. "Shave me," I whispered.

"Michael..." she started, "You require me to keep my body in shape and healthy for you. In order to do that, you have to let me exercise," she answered.

My razor remained in place, offered to her, as I held her gaze with mine. An eyebrow rose again as I whispered, "Shave me."

Her conflict was obvious as she shifted from foot to foot. She bit her lower lip as I allowed her to chew through her thoughts.

I shrugged my shoulders as I turned back to the mirror. As she began to walk towards me, I caught her gaze again through her reflection in the mirror. "You realize I will have to discipline you, if you defy me," I said with a sparkle in my eye.

Her posture changed as she stepped close, her decision made. "Of course Michael," she said smiling. "I am yours to do with as you wish." With that, she kissed my temple again and rushed out of the house.

Moistening the razor in the hot water, I smiled as I began my shave.

The hour passed quickly. It didn't take long to get the items together that I would need for Sara's return. I lit the single white candle that was kept near the entrance, which signaled a pending punishment, then brought the supplies I had gathered into the bathroom.

The hum of the garage door opening signaled her return. I stripped off my clothes and folded them neatly on the counter. My hand dipped into a crystal bowl of hard, raw rice. Feeling its texture as I cupped a small amount, I lifted and let it run through my hand and back into the bowl. The hard grain made a soft, tinkling sound in the empty bathroom.

I heard the door to the house close softly, and felt her presence as she sought me out. Her keys made a quiet sound as she placed them with the other keys in the kitchen jar. I listened to the muffled sound of her gym bag being laid softly on the tile floor. Her flip flops clicking as she removed them and placed them in their usual spot by the stairs. I imagined her tip toeing, as she instinctively headed to our room.

From the open door of the bathroom I could see her as our bedroom door opened. She stood quietly in the doorway for a moment. Following the rules she undressed, folded each item neatly, and then placed it on the desk. She appeared slightly fatigued from her workout, and her pony tail had loosened somewhat.

Naked, she dropped to her knees and lowered her eyes. Her hands were clasped behind her neck with her fingers interlocked. Her elbows pointed outward, as she made a perfect horizontal line with her arms. She completed her pose as she pressed her breasts forward.

Satisfied, I spoke as I continued to play with the rice, "Crawl on your hands and knees to the bathroom door my pet."

"Yes, Michael," she answered

She crawled slowly, eyes downcast, across the carpeted floor of the bedroom. She made sure to sway her hips and draw attention to her ass. She hadn't noticed the rice, and her head turned slightly to the side questioning the tiny sounds that it made. As she arrived at the doorway she returned to her original pose and waited.

As I began to run warm water into a bucket I spoke with her. "There are times that I will give you assignments or tasks that are impossible for you to accomplish. I do this because I wish to discipline you. There will be times that I punish you without any wrong doing on your part. I do this because it brings me pleasure to give you the pain that you ache for. I do this because I enjoy your struggle. I do this because of the love and bond that we share."

With the bucket filled half way, I placed it at my feet. "I asked for two minutes of your time this morning," I began. "You had a choice of time or discipline. You chose discipline. Now I will require much more of you than two minutes," I stated

"Yes Michael," Sara answered. "I chose discipline. I am yours to discipline, and to teach to be your good pet," she finished.

My hand stopped playing with the rice and the silence became deafening. Scooping a full handful I tossed it across the tile floor. The ten feet between us became filled with tiny, white, sharp edged, pieces of rice. Another handful followed the first, creating a nice even coating. I watched as several pieces bounced off of her knees, and she realized what the tiny sound had been.

"Crawl to me and face your punishment," I demanded.

Sara dropped her hands to the floor and I watched as she gingerly started her crawl. As her knees made their first movement, the rice made a popping sound. Portions of rice were being crushed from her weight as others pressed into her flesh. She let out a small gasp as the nerve endings came to life on the palms of her hands.

She made another movement forward, towards me, as even her seasoned knees felt pain. She adjusted, trying to place more weight on her hands as more rice dug into her knees. The rice was relentless as she made another move closer. It found every soft spot, every small wrinkle in her hands and knees.

Small specks of blood began to show on the floor behind her as the rice had created tiny superficial lacerations upon her skin. As she made her last deliberate move to me, she groaned in pain. The meat of her palms and knees had to be screaming for her to stop. I watched, amazed, as she embraced the pain. A wicked smile crossed her face as she let out an animalistic growl.

Having arrived at my feet, she exhaled loudly. She was breathing deep and hard, having inadvertently held her breath for her last move.

I lifted the straight blade from the counter and unfolded it, offered it once more to her. "Now you will shave me," I directed. She sat up on her knees, wincing as more weight was transferred to those two small areas of skin and bone. She took the blade and looked to my face.

"No, my pet," I said, reading her thoughts. "My face is shaven. You will shave both of my legs. If you miss a spot or cut me, your punishment will be more severe," I warned.

"Yes, Michael," she replied as she viewed my long legs. My legs were long, as they were the majority of my 6'3" height. She had quite a job ahead of her. Luckily for her, with my miles and miles of training runs and swimming I typically kept my hair trimmed short.

"Get a good look at my body pet," I whispered as I pulled a black leather blindfold from the counter. A small gasp escaped from her as I covered her eyes and threaded the thin strap through the buckle.

She sat motionless with the blade in her right hand. I lifted her left hand and began to fill her palm with a large dollop of shaving cream. The aerosol sound seemed to overpower the quiet room for several seconds.

I watched her as she sat completely still for a long moment. One of her hands held a straight razor; the other was full of shaving cream. I watched as she bit her lower lip in thought. Slowly she reached out blindly with the cream until she found my leg.

She began to spread the silky cream along the length of right leg. When she would feel the texture change she would hold out her hand for more cream. Soon her forearm was covered with it, and there were large piles that had dripped to the floor. After a short time a blanket of thick cream covered my entire leg.

Satisfied that she had my leg covered, I watched as she located the bucket with her searching hand. She dipped the blade into the water. Then, while holding my leg with her other hand, she located the first location to shave. Starting on my upper thigh, she pressed the blade against my skin. Expertly she swiped and removed a large line of hair. Her left hand held her spot again as she rinsed, and then moved several inches over.

Always a quick learner, I marveled as she developed a method. When she had nearly completed my first leg, I knew it was time to finish her punishment. My hand dipped back into the rice bowl as she worked. I let the rice rain gently down over her head, watching as a smile crossed her face. Small grains of rice became trapped in her thick, long hair as others fell to the ground.

"Do not stop shaving," I directed as the tip of my cock gently touched her lips. She kissed the tip, but then realized that I was pressing it into her mouth. She opened her mouth to allow me access to the moist warmth. Her tongue tantalized me as my cock jumped to life. She initially had my entire cock inside her mouth as her nose rested against my lower abdomen. My cock quickly engorged, and her throat was forced to slowly expel me.

A swipe of the blade let me know she was still working as I grabbed the back of her head. "Open for me pet," I growled. "I want your face, your throat. I want to feel you gag on my entire cock," I said with lust in my voice.

She answered by opening her jaw wider for me. My fingers wove into her hair, gripping hard as I slowly started to fuck her face. I felt the small rings in the back of her throat against my tip as I began to bounce off of them. The sharp contrast of the rings and her soft tongue stiffened my cock and engorged my veins to their maximum size.

I started to pick up speed as she continued to shave. Loud gagging sounds emitted from her each time my cock struck the back of her throat. My efforts bounced her, renewing the pain in her knees. She worked frantically, trying to multitask with my cock and the blade. Thick ropes of spit dripped from her chin and onto the floor. Shaving cream covered her face and chest as I felt my cock begin to burn.

I continued my assault on her mouth as she neared completion of my last leg. As she made her last swipe, she dropped the blade into the bucket. I watched as her soft hands disappeared behind me, grabbing my ass. She gripped each clenched cheek and attempted to press me into her mouth harder with each thrust.

12